OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: *sigh* Power of wind, water, and earth, raise the fire at it's birth.

[i]Immediatley, a huge fire brand shot up from the ground in front of Liam and made him change course.[/i]

Aster: Next lesson, avoiding fire...:devil:

Liam: HEY! Not fair!

Aster: Life isn't fair. *shrug*[/COLOR] :purplelau:

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aster continues her little games with liam until...

Andrew: *telepathically* Get your fine *** up to the mountains NOW!

Aster: CALM DOWN CALM DOWN!

Andrew: *telepathically* Get up here num nuts! and make it quick!

Andrew: Ken! Keep attacking him!

Ken fires lots of ki blasts at the stranger and he gets distracted. He loses his grasp on Andrew and he is free to attack.

Andrew: *from behind the figure* BIG BANG ATTACK!!!

The energy hits ??? from behind and sends him to the ground.

Andrew: Now both of us Attack!

Ken and Andrew prepare for a double Final Flash

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: Liam! Get to the city now!

Liam: *nods* *takes off*

[i]Teleporting away, Astralyas reapears just in time to see ??? get hit by the Final Flash attack. He stands, yet looks somewhat tired out. With a burst of energy, Astralyas's hair stands on end, then catches flame.[/i]

Aster: :therock: Huh...tough customer eh...?

Andrew: Finally!

Aster: I'm just getting started...:smirk:

Ken: Now is a good time!

[i]Astralyas smiled thinly and pulled her tunic over her head. Carefully removing her pants, she throws them onto the ground and faces ???, wearing only her bra and underwear.[/i]

Andrew: ...wow...

Aster: ARASHINOOOO!!!

[i]Ki formed around Astralyas's stretched out palms and hurled over her head, to smash against the unknown warrior...[/i][/COLOR]

Gohan: *telapathically* General Craig I need your help! I need you to teleport back to the palace. I am in great need of getting stronger, for i sense a great power level that is not too far from here. I want to help but am not yet strong enough. I need you to kill me so i may seek the training techniques of King Kai as time travels faster there than here then i will train until i am powerful enough then with hope aster will use her powers to bring me back to this dimension.

Numb nuts is my saying you *****!! Get your own phrase numb nuts!!
----------------------------------------------------
Craig:*telepathically* Don't be an idiot! Even if you died, and became stronger, you would still be no help. I'm not going to kill you pointlessely. I've got a fight to win.

Gohan: But Aster is fighting now.......

Craig: Yes, but thanks to our little fight, I'm much stronger than her now!

Craig flies away from his training spot in the mountains, and joins the others.

Aster: Nice to see you........ finally!

Craig pays no attention to her, and makes his way towards the enemy. He starts powering up as he walks along.

Ken: Crap!! His power is huge.

Craig explodes to Mystic level, and surpasses even Aster in strength.

The only reason i want to die is so i can surpass the level of super saiyan. I'll just have to stick to training in the gravity chambers. Gohan goes back to training at 800 times gravity.

Gohan: *thinks* God Damn this is hard.

Gohan flies around with great difficulty and then orders in some training droids (like Vegeta's from the Android Saga) and he sets them to kill. Before he is used to the gravity they start firing ki blasts of all sizes and strengths.

Gohan: I better hury up and get used to the gravity or i'm toast. Oh well time to take it up a little.

He starts to power up until he is just a little under being used to the gravity. He starts flipping around and dodging the ki attacks from the droids and shooting back some of his own.He disposes of the droids with little difficulty and then attches 4 tonne weights to each limb. He starts sinking to the floor slowly as he tries to resist.

Gohan *thinks* Better take it up a little bit more.

He begins to power up again and then starts flying around punching and kicking at the air and firing small ki blasts at the wall so they rebound and he dodges them

Gohan stats
Strength: 100,000
Speed: 100,000
Agility: 100,000
Dexterity: 100,000
Ki: 100,000

Gohan's super saiyan stats
Strength: 1,000,000
Speed: 1,000,000
Agility: 1,000,000
Dexterity: 1,000,000
Ki: 1,000,000

Gohan's new stats:
Strength:150,000
Speed: 150,000
Agility: 150,000
Dexterity: 150,000
Ki: 150,000

Gohan's new Super Saiyan stats:
Strength: 1,500.000
Speed:1,500,000
Agility:1,500,000
Dexterity: 1,500,000
Ki: 1,500,000

Look who thinks he is SuperMan!
------------------------------------------------------
Andrew: Show off! He knows nothing of true power! I'll show eveyone my new level when we really kick off the fight!

Ken: NEW LEVEL?!?!

Andrew: Yeah. My mother was experimented on as a child and given an extrodanery(sp) power. That power was passed to me!

Ken: What kind of power?

Andrew: An amazing transformation! you'll see later

Gohan continues training under 800 times gravity. This is gettin easyish now

Gohan: *thinks*I better not turn the gravity up to much coz that was hard. I'll only turn it up to 850.

He also puts on 5 tonne weights replacing the old ones.

He powers up a little more and then continues excersing.

Gohan: *thinks* i better hurry up or i'm going to miss the fight.

He stops training sum time after and then goes and takes a shower and changes into his saiyan armour (like vegeta's from the cell saga) and then uses the instan tranlocation technique to teleport to the battle field.

Gohan's stats
Strength: 150,000
Speed: 150,000
Agility: 150,000
Dexterity: 150,000
Ki: 150,000

Gohan's new stats
Strength: 175,000
Speed:175,000
Agility: 175,000
Dexterity: 175,000
Ki: 175,000

Gohan's Super Saiyan stats
Strength:1.500,000
Speed: 1,500,000
Agility: 1,500,000
Dexterity: 1,500,000
Ki: 1,500,000

Gohan's new super saiyan stats
Strength: 1,750,000
Speed: 1,750,000
Agility: 1,750,000
Dexterity: 1,750,000
Ki: 1,750,000

Liam: Bwa. . .this is so boring

*starts flying around in circles getting faster and faster*

Liam: I'm getting better at this. . .

*Flies into the forest and dodges trees as he goes faster and faster*

Liam: Sweet

???: look out!!

Liam: *Hits tree and gets imbedded into it* Ouch. . .:drunk:

*Goes out cold*

[color=crimson][i]Ken looked up for a second not paying attention to Aster and noticed something...

A fleet of ships....[/i]

Ken: What the ****...

[i]The ships landed with loud explosions on the surface of the planet Vegeta...

Black figures much like the one they were fighting began to walk out of the ships slowly walking tward where Ken and the others were...

They were chanting 'Protect.... Protect.... Destroy..........'[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: ....mmm...lunch...

[i]Swinging around through the air, Astralyas charges an Arashino attack and it plows through several of the fighters...[/i]

Aster: These bastards sure don't have much fight in them...

Ken: *points* Yeah, but they regenerate well.

Aster: Oh dear...

[i]As if they had never been hit, the black figures stand up again and move on...[/i]

Aster: I think we need a new plan...

Ken: Anything's looking good right about now...[/COLOR]

Gohan: *thinks* These beings have an extraordinary power. I better go and train as i am nowhere near as powerful as anyone here.

He uses his instant translocation technique to teleport back to the palace and into the gravity chamber. He takes off his armour and trains only in his shorts. He transforms to Super Saiyan and then attaches 6 tonne weights to each limb and turns the gravity up to 900. He then starts flipping around and then stops

Gohan: *thinks* My Super Saiyan state is now more comfortable than my normal state. I will have no need to de-transform now.

He orders in the training droids but he has disposed of them in a matter of seconds.

Gohan: *thinks* This won't do this isn't training! I need a challenge!!

He attaches 10 tonne weights to each limb and turns the gravity up to 1000. He then orders in the heavy armoured droids which he sets to kill. They enter and he is already used to the new gravity. he fires a small ki blast at one of the droids but it is reflected back followed by one of the droids big ki blasts.

Gohan: *thinks* Now this is what i call training! I could die from this so i better not screw up!

He firstly starts fliiping around avoiding the attacks of the droids.
After some time

Gohan: *thinks* I grow tired of this. It ends now!

He firstly forms a small orb of energy in front of him. He then leans back slightly and then extends both arms out in front of him.

Gohan: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!

A large ki blast emits from his hands and takes out one of the droids and then the blast reflects off the wall which Gohan jut about dodges. He then charges up a huge Kame Hame Ha wave which takes out the other two droids and goes straight through the wall in stead of being reflected back by the wall-shields

Gohan: Whoops! better call one of the servants to come an fix this up while go for a small snack. SERVANT!!!!!

one of the servants come in and starts working on the wall immediatley(sp). He then goes to the kitchen.

Gohan's new stats
Strength: 250,000
Speed: 250,000
Agility: 250,000
Dexterity: 250,000
Ki: 250,000

Gohan's new Super Saiyan stats
Strength: 2,500,000
Speed: 2,500,000
Agility: 2,500,000
Dexterity: 2,500,000
Ki: 2,500,000

Gohan enters the kitchen and goes to the fridge to make himself a sandwhich....... or 15. He then eats tehm all and decides to go for a little drink in the local tavern before he starts training again.
He heads off towards his sleeping quarters where he gets changed into a pair of jeans and a tight black top. He then flies off to Andrew's tavern named after the great king of the planet and pulls up a stool by the bar

Bar man: Do i know you stranger?

Gohan: Yes Carl it's me Gohan

Carl: Gohan? Oh i didn't recognise you with your new blonde hair.

Gohan: Yep that's right Carl i'm a Super Saiyan.

Carl: yep it's gettin more and more common these days so i aint that surprised. So what can i get you?

Gohan: I'll have a beer please

Carl: one beer coing up. *hands him the beer* so where've you been all these years?

Gohan: Seeking revenge for my father. When he was killed by the slugorians i couldn't take it and when tehy killed my mother that was just the last straw. I went after them and destroyed their planet. And spent a few years wandering he galaxy and seeing what kind of civilisations were out there. Then i managed to turn Super Saiyan out in space. *drinks his beer* Sorry i couldn't stay long carl but i got to get back to training. bye

Carl: bye

Gohan walks out and flies back to the palace. The wall still isn't finished so he decides to go to his sleeping quarters and meditate. He sits on his bed with his legs crossed and his stats rise dramatically.

Gohan's new stats
Strength: 300,000
Speed: 300,000
Agility: 300,000
Dexterity: 300,000
Ki: 300,000

Gohan's new super saiyan stats
Strength: 3,000,000
Speed: 3,000,000
Agility: 3,000,000
Dexterity: 3,000,000
Ki: 3,000,000

*Liam stops and sits by the stream again*

Liam: what a rush. . .

*A large figure comes up in front of Liam*

???: I challenge you to a sparring match

Liam: What? erm ok

*Liam stands up and takes his fighting stance, the figure does likewise*

???: Ready?

Liam: Yep

*The figure charges at Liam, but he is long gone and does a hammer blow to the crown of the figures head*

Liam: OOOOUCH!!! :bawl:

*Liam breaks all his fingers in the process*

???: your fast, but not strong :smirk:

*grabs Liam and swings him around his head, then throws him at the forest*

*Liam hits the first tree, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next until he hits a cliff*

Liam: :blackeye: times 20 :drunk: times 20 *blacks out*

Ken: They may be weak but they won't stop!

Aster: We have to think up something.....NOW!

Andrew: *points* Go for the ships!

Each fighter starts blowing away the many ships one by one. the main mother ship puts up protective sheilds and begins firing back.

Andrew: We need to use enough power to disintergrate them completly with harming the planet.

Aster: Easier said than done.

Ken: Or mabye we could throw em into space.

Andrew: Go for it!

They start throwing the slimey b******s out into space one by one.

Ken: *rubbing his hands together* I think we handled that pretty well!

The original creature who first appeared came before them.

???: Now you will pay for your crimes!

Andrew: What? You attacked my planet!

???: I am Asterix. I have no concern for your miserable planet. I have been sent to get the princess*points at Aster*

Andrew & Ken: What?

Aster: I won't go! I refuse:mad:

Asterix: I am the strongest of my race and by the order of the laporin empire (and a very high price) you will come with me!

Ken: Not if we have anything to do with it!

Andrew: Let's get him!

Aster: NO. Let me handle this myself.

Asterix: Excellent. Now I will have the honour of fighting you.

Gohan:*thinks* I sense a fight about to start in the distance. I best get there. He gets changed into his saiyan armour and flies off towards the mountains where the fighting is about to start. He lands next to Andrew and Ken.

Andrew: What took you so long?

Gohan: I was training, what did i miss?

Ken: only a mass destruction session.

Gohan: Cool. Who's that guy with Aster.

Andrew: That's Asterix. He wants to take Aster back to her planet.

Gohan: He is strong. Aster has got a challenge standing in front of her.

Andrew: Well she may not be the strongest person on Vegeta any more.

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: ........why send me back to Laporin? I have nothing to say there.

Asterix: You will pay for your crime.

Aster: For killing an abusive father? Hah, I think not.

Asterix: Then maybe this will give you some insentive. *snaps his fingers*

[i]Immediatly, Astralyas's mother, Iris, appears in front of Astrix. Astralyas's eyes open in surprise, then they glow silver.[/i]

Aster: Fine. I'll go.

Asterix: *snaps fingers again* *Iris disapears* Good. DRAGON SCAR!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Before Astralyas had a chance to react, the huge blast of red light surrounded her and crushed the breath from her body...She looked to Andrew, before everything went white...[/i]

Andrew: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?

Asterix: Made sure she wouldn't cause any trouble...:devil:[/COLOR]

*Liam wakes up, again, then promptly falls from the cliff face. His senses too sluggish to react*

Liam: ouch. . .:drunk: . I gotta get better. Dammit why couldn't Aster show me how to use my fists!!:mad: bah!

*Rises to his feet and walks into the forest*

Liam: Bah. . .i'll sleep awhile before going into town for lunch :D
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Name: Goten
Height: 3ft 6in
Weight:100lbs
Race:saiyan
Bio: brother of Gohan. For the past few months he has been away training in outer space.
Description: Small with long black hair and black eyes with big muscles (for my age).

Strength: 60,000
Speed: 50,000
Agility: 50,000
Dexterity: 40,000
Ki: 50,000

Andrew: We can't let him get away with this!

Andrew powers up quickly with little effort and flies at Asterix and launches his fist to his face. The creature falls to the floor and immediately gets back up.

Asterix: You dare challenge me? This will be easy

Andrew: Let's go greese monkey!

They begin to fight DB style with the fists flying everywhere. The remaining ship which has Aster on board is taking off.

Andrew: You follow them and make sure they don't get her back. I'll hold off the slime ball.

Ken&Gohan: Got it

They fly of towards the palace to get aboard Andrew's great star cruiser. (very fast):D

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *moan* What the hell was that...?

Iris: Child....don't move.

Aster: Mum?

Iris: Yes. I'm here. Asterix took me from the waterfall where I was hiding, and he plans to kill you in front of everyone.

Aster: Why me? For vengance?

Iris: So he can be ruler and marry me to seal it all.

Aster: If I kill him...would I be the Queen?

Iris: It would appear so.

Aster: I'd rather you were queen instead of me.

Iris: I know. You still have a giving heart. But it's going to take more than that to save Laporin from Asterix.[/COLOR]

*wakes up and goes into town*

Liam: mmmms hungry. .

*goes to a supermarket and fills up a trolley with food*

Liam: mmmmm. . .food

counter peep: how our you going to pay for this?

Liam: *pulls out wallet with loads of cash and pays* like this:D

*walks out with the loads of food*

Liam: Breakfast/lunch/dinner time! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: