OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's pretend Andrew is still in space and he fired the Kamehameha from space.
--------------------------------------------
Andrew reverts back to SSJ2 and starts to think.

Andrew:*thinks* How can she be this powerful? It doesn't make sense! How am I going to beat her?

Andrew looks up and sees the full moon of a nearby planet

Andrew: That's it!

He keeps looking at the moon and beguns to grow and get hairy
---------
Back on Vegeta
---------

Aster: What's taking so long? I didn't hit him that hard!

Just then Andrew flies down as a golden oozaru(monkey thing)

Andrew: *growly voice* Let's continue!

Although he's big Andrew hasn't lost any speed! (Vegeta didn't!)

Andrew swings his big fists at Aster and she flies around them. After some time of this Andrew grips Aster in his hand begins to crush her

Andrew: Give up and I'll let you go

Aster: Never..............I......Won't...let...........you..........beat me

Andrew: Have it your way

He commences with crushing her. She starts to glow and breaks out of his grasp. She is slightly winded.

Andrew: Come on! get up!

You're missing the point Deathknight! I was in space and saw the full moon up there. If there was a full moon I'd have a stadium full of angry Oozaru. Incase you forgot everybody on the planet is a saiyan except the odd 1 or 2
---------------------------------------------
They carry on a bit more until aster raises her power a bit more. She becomes faster and begins to hit Andrew around the stadium. He ends up on the floor in the middle of the stadium.

Andrew: *thinks* Not even in my highest form can I beat her! GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Aster: What's wrong big guy? You're getting beaten by a girl

Andrew: Not for long though Andrew gets back up and begins to Power up again

Andrew: *thinks* I hope this works!

His auro becomes bright and almost blinding. most of the audience turn away. The planet begins to rumble and the statues around the arena begin to crumble. (hey I just made a ryme:D) The auro intensifies and every one looks away because it's so bright. Andrew's muscles tighten and his fur begins to turn red. His hair begins to grow longer as he shrinks down back to his normal size. The intense glow begins to dissappear and when everyone looks back Andrew is standing proudly as a SSJ4.

Andrew: Let's continue!

Craig sneaks up behing Andrew, and ties his shoe laces together.....

Craig:*giggling* This is gonna be sweet!!!

Andrew tries to step forward, but trips and lands flat on his face. Craig and Ken burst our laughing!!!

Andrew: Craig, whether I win or lose this fight, your next!!!

Craig: What a fool :laugh: :laugh:

Ken: :laugh:

Shoelaces? Saiyans don't even have Shoe laces *starts to cry* You've hurt my feelings!
Anyway on with RPG!
---------------------------------------
Andrew and Aster stare each other down. They walk around in circles as they keep their eyes locked.

Andrew: This is my most powerful form. You don't stand a chance!

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: *hands on hips* Oo........SSJ4 ........I quiver in fear.

Andrew: :eek: WHAT?!?

Aster: You might be at your limit for the Sayjian race...but I sure as hell ain't!

Craig/Ken: [i]Wow..........[/i]

Siren: No Way!

Aster: I guess I'll have to go to my highest form as well......something I've never been forced to do in a fight...

[i]Spreading her wings wide, Astralyas brings both hands to her chest, clasps them together, and mutters an incantation...[/i]

Aster: Power of the beast, raging within,
give strength, power, and might.......Spirit Stone TRANSFORMATION!!!!

Element: EARTH!!!

[i]Everything happened at once: Astralyas's hair stood on end and turned to a tawny gold fire. Her fingers spread out and turned into 6 inch claws. Then her body lengthened and turned into the form of a huge lion with her normal head. Shaking her firery mane, Astralyas smiled, showing her fanged teeth, then pounced![/i]

Andrew: Ungh...

[i]Hit dead on by her new heavy form, the two wrestle madly, Astralyas begining to gain the upper hand, er...claw...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands wathcing the fight and Aster kick Andrew's royal ***....[/i]

Ken: Well... this is interesting...

[i]Ken sighs slightly quiet bored of watching the tournament, but happy Raiha is winning oer Andrew, who, had beaten him

[b]I jus hope she never turns evil... o__o![/b]

Another blow to, now SSj4, Andrew is heard... and Felt... he is sent flying down and in a earth shattering thud he impacts... dust floats up and a giant crack now sits in the ring[/i]

Ken: I wonder what kind of insurance these guys have... Property insurance... wonder what dumbass insurance company would sell them some...

[i]Ken shrugs...[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Warning! This post gets somewhat graphic at the end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Pinning Andrew to the ground, Astsralyas leans over him....laughing openly.[/i]

Aster: Bet you didn't count on this coming....Your Majesty

Andrew: Huh? OW!

[i]Leaning over, Astralyas bit Andrew's neck and drew a good amount of blood from him....tasting it, Aster smiled darkly and began to drain his power through drinking his blood..... Using one of her most lethal attacks....the Silver kiss...[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Most of the auidence gasps[/i]

Ken: Well i'm glad she didnt do THAT on our first fight either! His royal highness isnt so high now...

[i]Ken picked up his beer and lifted it upwards[/i]

Ken: ASTER, ASTER, ASTER, ASTER!

[i]The whole crowd began to chant[/i]

Ken and the Auidance: ASTER! ASTER! ASTER! ASTER! ASTER!

[i]HE took a large sip of his beer, and crushed it on his forehead and continues to chant[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Quickly, Astralyas drew back and wiped the blood from her face with a paw.[/i]

Aster: I didn't kill him. Even if I did, I can revive the dead.

Kai: ...Oh.

Andrew: ....*moan* That hurt...

Aster: What did you expect me to do? Sprinkle you with daisy flowers?[/COLOR] :demon:

Craig joins the crowd and Ken.

Craig: Aster...... Aster..... Aster...

Andrew: Have some respect for your king..........

Craig sees Andrew in pain on the floor........ and then realises that Andrew is a level above him, and still getting beaten.

Craig: Hmm..........

Ken: You worried about fighting here in the final?

Craig: No......... well not exactly.

Ken: Explain....

Craig: I'm not worried about getting beaten...... or even killed...... but more worried about being humiliated........ I'll have to go to my strongest form to beat her.

Ken: You mean your SSJ4 too?

Craig: No.........

Ken: Then what do you mean?

Craig: Come here....

Ken draws closer, and Craig whispers in his ear.

Ken: MYSTIC!!!

Craig: Quiet down.........

Ken: But I thought they only had the power of SSJ3, and your one already........

Craig: No, it gives you the strength of the next level up....... so it would make me as strong as an SSJ4.....

Andrew: You mean your as strong as Andrew.........

Craig: I'm actually a little stronger. See, when I left to train in the mountains, I was already SSJ3. I went Mystic in the mountains......... and so I am used to it. Andrew is knew to his power.

Andrew raises to his feet and starts rubbing his neck.

Andrew: *clicks neck* Grrrrrrr. Now you're going down!

Andrew powers up to his complete maximum and flies at Aster. Still a bit groggy from the loss of blood Andrew misses quite alot. He does get in a few punches but Aster is still strong.

Andrew: Now to finish this..........I hope!

Aster: What have ya got?

Andrew flies up a little ways. His hands fill with energy. He clapses them together by his side.

Andrew: KAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aster: Predicible

Andrew: MEEEEEEEEEEE

Aster too begins too power up a beam

Andrew: HAAAAAAAAAAA

Announcer: This looks like the end. Who will win? Only time will tell

Andrew: MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aster fires her beam from her mouth and it heads straight for Andrew

Andrew: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beams Collide in the middle of the ring. They both release a great amount of power and what's left of the statues next to ring crumble.

Andrew: Super Kaioken!

Andrew's beam starts to push Aster's back. But Aster powers up to her maximum and the beamgoes back Andrew's way. Right where the beams have hit each other there is an Explosion. Dust and smoke fills the entire arena. Nobody can see anything of Andrew and Aster.

Announcer: Wow that was a big explosion!

The dust starts to clear and Aster is seen laying unconcious near the side of the ring.

Craig: She's floored!

Ken: I didn't see that one comin!

Kai: Wow

Siren: ................

More dust begins to clear and Andrew is seen laying unconcious .............................outside the ring!

Announcer: A superb end to a great fight. Aster goes to the final round against General Craig.

Andrew briefly wakes up to see himself outside the ring

Andrew: Ah Crap! *falls unconcious*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]heh!! wait till raigh gets here!! lol [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Question for stormy :devil: :Who's [i]Raigh?[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]Aster: Excellent fight Andrew. :smirk: Even though you can't hear my praise.

Andrew: *mutters something in his sleep*

Aster: This is pathetic....HEALING RING!!!

[i]Small circles of light appear around Aster's outstretched fingertips and circle Andrew...completely healing his body, but leaving the scars from her first attack on his face and neck. With another spell, Astralyas knocks him back into a deep sleep, picks him up, slings him over her shoulders, and walks out of the arena.[/i]

Craig: That w as quite interesting Aster...

Siren: Yeah, it was tight.

[i]Eye's flickering slightly, Andrew slowly wakes up, then stands up.[/i]

Andrew: Awesome fight.

Aster: Quite. *shakes hands with him* Although you didn't quite make me go to my final form....but you were almost there. ;)

Andrew:....I can't believe I lost to a Laporin woman....they're supposed to be gentle, peaceloving ladies...

Ken: The exact opposite of Astralyas...:laugh:

Aster: ;) Yeah, I'm not a lady. I'm a player.

Craig: Player? :confused:

Aster: Player.

Craig/Andrew: Oh. :D[/COLOR]

Andrew: I don't think I lost.

Craig: And why is that?

Andrew: In my opinion I still won! 1st reason: I almost beat her 2nd reason: I got to the final form. 3rd reason: Since I lost the fight I have become even stronger. 4th reason: I tested my full power and learned of her full potenial.

Aster: good reasons!

Andrew: Good luck Craig! Although you don't stand a chance. *walks off*

[color=crimson]Ken: You heard her... that isnt her final form...

Andrew: Erm...

Ken: In other words you dont know how powerful she is -__-

Andrew: .......

Ken: =____=;;;

Andrew: BUT WE ARE SAIYENS! WE SHOULDNT LOSE! TO... PEACELOVING PEOPLE!

Ken: Oi... Forget it...

[i]Ken walks away from the King, gets something to drink and waits for the match between Craig n Aster[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Reaching out, Astralyas nips Andrew's ear between her fingers and pulls him next to her.[/i]

Andrew: ow...ow...ow...lemmego!

[i]Bringing her face close to Andrew's ear, she sucks in a huge breath of air, then screams...[/i]

Aster: I AM NOT A PEACELOVING PERSON!!!! :flaming: :flaming:

Andrew: :eek: Ow...I think I just went deaf...

Aster: Okay. Did I make my point?

Siren: Yeah, I heard you from across the arena. -_-[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken across the ring hears a yell[/i]

[b]I AM NOT A PEACE LOVINGGGGG PERSONNN!!!!![/b]

Ken: Erm....

[i]He looks and sees andrew dazed from being yelled in the ear[/i]

Ken: Eheh.... Never mess with a peaceloving person...

Aster: I HEARDDD THATTTT!!!

Ken: Shitttt...[/color]

[color=crimson][i]Ken runs to the Food Court, away from Aster the not-so-peace loving person[/i]

Ken: Hey... I'm hungry...

[i]Everyone around him sweatdrops... a hungry saiyen..

uh oh....

Ken walks to a booth, orders 15 full meals and sits down...

his 15 meals come and Ken starts to eat...

Like Goku![/i][/color]