OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Astralyas receeds to the astro plane to watch the fight, and adjusts the folds of her tunic.

Aster: Andrew will be a formidable opponent. This will be an excellent fight. If he pushes me to the point where I have to shed my robe, I will be impressed...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]WOW! You'd take off your robe! Naked Raiha! COOL!:D
--------------------------------------------------------------
[/B][/QUOTE][color=crimson]I'd like to see Raiha's response to that......
~~~~~
[i]Ken and Orion keeps at it... their energy sends shockwaves out that are felt at the Tournament... Ken's Rage build as he remembers the night Orion killed his family[/i]

Ken: DIE YOU $^@$ER!

[i]Using pure rage Ken drive punches into Orion.... Orion begins to bleed horribly.... Ken fires a ki blast and it blows Orions arm off.....

Orion smiles slightly and regenerates.... Ken's mouth drops[/i]

Ken: He can... damn...

[i]Moving faster than the eye can see the begin to fight all over the place.... back and forth their punches rock the area....[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ugh...you guys are sickos....she has something underneath!! And it's not leingere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: ....well then...

[i]She closes her eyes and concentrates on the face of her mother.

Aster: I will not forget you....ever...I know why you left father, and I have changed it all....the people talked so much about the princess that destroyed the king....and the queen that ran away.....Where are you?

Rage mounting, Astralyas stands up and her eyes go completely red. Letting all of her energy and anger center to a single point, she releases the blast, creating a huge shockwave that rocked the astro plane from center to circumfrence.

Aster: Fure blast......needs more rage to make it stronger....[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken and Orion continue their fight... suddenly Orion formed a ki blast large enough to destroy all of Planet Vegeta...[/i]

Ken: What the hell are you doing?

Orion: Ending this!

Ken: Shittttt.....

[i]Ken formed a counter blast and they both flew at each other and collided... Ken struggled to Keep from getting killed... and Orion laughed... the beam stripped away the earth beneath it... the whole world shook[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Inside the astro plane, Astralyas felt the tremor and instantly moved to her physical form. Teleporting to Ken's location she watched Orion laugh.[/i]

ASter: You think you've destroyed this planet? Think again!

Orion: What?

Aster: HOLY GAIA!!!!!

[i]Instatnly, the entire planet solidified and returned to normal.[/i]

Orion: What the hell was that?!?!?

Aster: A Laporin spell that regenerates planets on the verge of destruction...;) Try to destroy it again, and I'll just say the couplet again.

Ken: But he'll go for you next.

Aster: He'll die if he tries to cross me. I've got more up my sleeve than that which I showed you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Let me think...Aster has a short skirt and a tube top underneath her robe....and keep in mind, this robe is really really heavy...like Pikkon and Piccolo.
~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple][i]Astralyas flew into the air slightly and watched the fight quietly.

Aster: I'm strong enough to reach the second stage of Feral Laporin....but I'm not going to use that until the end.[/i][/COLOR]

Kai reluctantly enters the ring and bows.

Kai: *to self* I should be helping Ken, not fighting in games. *outloud* Craig, with all due repect, I think we should postpone this fight. At least until Ken and Orion are fighting.

Craig: I must agree. This match will continue once the planet is safe again.

Andrew: Everyone stand by in case Ken is beaten.

Hey, how about some respect for the women eh? Regardless of the mental images Raiha has just put into our heads, lets give her a little respect.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig, Kai, Andrew and Siren land at the battle field. As they arrive, Orion smashes Ken into the floor. Ken is bleeding badly.

Andrew: Ken. let me continue this fight.

Ken: No, this is my fight, I will fight it to the end.

Craig: He's fight, this is his fight. Let him fight as a true warrior, and die if it comes to that. Besides, if Ken is defeated, I will fight him.

Aster: What? Why should you fight him?

Craig: Because...... while training in the mountain....... I have surpassed all of you.

Siren: What..... don't be foolish....... you are no stronger than me.

Craig: As SSJ2, then you are right....... but I have progressed beyond SSJ2.

Craig whips his hands out, and the ground starts shaking..... Craig's eyes go completely white........ and a huge yellow aure emits from his body. Craig's muscles bulge, and his hair starts to grow in length, until it grows down to his trousers. His eyebrows dissapear, and his eyes turn back to green.

Andrew: He's.... gone further than..... all of us.....

Ken: He's....... SSJ3!

Craig: I was hoping to save this for the tournament....... but obviously it is needed now. Just say the word whenever you want Ken, and I will finish him.

[color=crimson][i]A ki beam flies by Ken and smashes into a City[/i]

Ken: The hell are you doing?

Orion: Oops.... missed... you see.... if you dodge them... innocent people die... you dont dodge them... you die.... haha....

[i]Orion formed another Ki blast in his hand... he fired it.... Ken looked at the partially destroyed City behind him....

Ken got ready to throw the beam away.... He caught the beam and struggled as Orion continued to pump energy into it...[/i][/color]