OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

Kai barely lifts his head to observe what is happening. He sees Aster unconcious beside him. Being in the Astral plane, her body is weakened in the ethral plane. If she is to die, the only way for bringing back life is through the eternal dragon. Kai crawls painfully over to Aster and places his hand on her back.

Kai: You are stonger than me........you must fight....

In a flash of light, the rest of Kai's energy leaves him through his hand and enters Aster's body. She blinks her eyes and sits up and identifies the situation.
*POOF*
Kai: Hey I'm back!

A halo appears over his head again and he appears in front of King Yamma.

Yamma: Kai again! Hoho, you can't seem to stay alive for very long now can you?

Kai: Great King Yamma, the New Planet Vegeta is under attack yet again. Only, it is by Duba again. We could not beat him before, but since we've all gotten stronger, I think we have a chance. But our chances improve greatly when we fight together! Please, I beg of you, grant me life so I can in turn protect life.

Yamma: You have proven yourself before, time and time again, as have all the fighters from New Vegeta. I grant you life, in the name of all that is good! AND I boost your power with this orb. However, it has enough energy to release the hidden power in 6 more beings. Hoho, I believe there are that many fighting for the same cause. Fight well!

Kai: Thank you King Yamma!

Kai is teleported to the ethral plane again, holding the power orb. He transforms again, increasing his power like never before. Horns sprout from his head and his pupils disappear, making his eyes glow an eerie white. He flies to meet the other warriors on the ground and uses the orb, then meets Ken and Andrew and uses the orb on them. The orb then shatters.

Ken: Amazing! I already feel stronger!

Andrew: Me too! Now let's finish what he started.

The rest of the warriors join Andrew Ken and Kai, and all of the warriors assume their fighting stances.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Astralyas swiftly flew to Ken and Andrew's position and started to raise her power level. Instantly her eyes turned green and red and a silver mane of hair grew from her red hair. Arching her back, two huge bat wings burst from her shoulderblades.[/i]

Ken: What the-?

Aster: Feral Laporin. :devil: *bares long fangs* I've been waiting for this oppertunity for a long long time.....:demon:

Andrew: Let's do it!

Duba: :smirk:

Aster: It's time to face your destiny!!![/COLOR]

Andrew: Let me deal with this!

Andrew flies a few feet from Duba and smashes him in the teeth and he flies to the ground!

Ken: Nice!

Andrew: Come on! get up you pu.ssy and face me

Andrew is not greated by Duba but a huge energy beam. he quicky powers up and sends a bigger beam right back going through Duba's and straight at Duba

Duba: *coughing up blood* Stupid......Saiyan!

Duba powers up and flies at Andrew

Andrew: Don't tell me thats your max! It's pitiful

Andrew holds his two fingers against his head then points them at Duba

Andrew: SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!

The thin beam goes right through Duba and sends him to the floor

Andrew: Any volunters to clean up the trash!
----------------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 2,500,000
Speed: 3,000,000
Agility: 2,750,000
Dexterity: 2,500,000
KI: 3,000,000

Andrew's new stats as SSJ2:
Strength: 18,000,000
Speed: 20,000,000
Agility: 19,000,000
Dexterity: 18,000,000
KI: 20,000,000

Craig raises his hand, and a red orb forms in it.

Craig: Riengiez!

The orb launches, and then splits into 8 smaller orbs. They spread out, and then close in when they reach Duba, expoding with great impact. There is nothing left of Duba.

Siren: Now on with the tournament. Craig and Siren fly into the ring, and Siren heads towards Craig, but he dissapears and appears in the air. He puts his hands out infront of him.

Craig: Kaa Mee

Craig brings his hands around by his back as electricity shoots around him.

Craig: Haa Mee HAA!!!!!!!!!

Craig fires the beam, and it heads straight towards Siren with incredible force.
--------------------------
Crag's new stats:
Strength: 3,000,000
Speed: 3,000,000
Agility: 3,000,000
Dexterity: 3,000,000
Ki: 3,000,000

Craig's stats as SSJ2:
Strength: 20,000,000
Speed: 20,000,000
Agility: 20,000,000
Dexterity: 20,000,000
Ki: 20,000,000

Craig:*thinking*whoa, she's stronger than I expected...... I'll have to power up.

A huge yellow aura explodes around Craig, and electricity flickers around him. Craig's beam quadruples in size, and starts to push Sirens, but then Sirens puches Craig's. The beam goes back and forth.

Craig: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Super Kaioken!!!!!

Craig's beam doubles in size again, and completely engulfes Siren, resulting in a huge explosion. When the smoke clears, Siren is lying there, motionless. The announcer feels her pulse.

Announcer: She's still alive, so I'll begin the count.
1!
2!
3!

Craig:*thinking* I hope that beats her.

[COLOR=royalblue]...Cool....real girl power!
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][i]Eyes glinting red, Astralyas concentrated and the beam shrank down to a highly concentrated blast of energy........Releasing it, Aster flew back slightly and hovered.[/i]

Aster: ....That was pathetic....I really need to work on that one...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]*tags back* YEAH!!! .....actually........that was sad...
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Heart beating faster, Astralyas slowly brought her hands together over her head, palms crossed, and shouted.[/i]

Aster: SUMMER SOLSTICE!!!!!!

[i]Instantly a pure white light burst from Aster's hands and quickly took the form of a large round ball....hurling it into the sky, it exploded in a mass of vines and white energy.[/i]

Aster: *brushes hands together* ....Oo....pretty....[/COLOR]

Andrew: Is there something in the sky you don't like?

Aster: *spins round suprised* No

Andrew: So what are you doing?

Aster: Just training

Andrew: If I fight you I want you to know that I'm not going easy on you

Aster: Me neither

[COLOR=seagreen]Aster: Well, I might even have to power up when I fight you.

Andrew: :therock: So, you've been holding back.

Aster: Of course. SPIRIT FORCE!!!!!!!!

[i]A blast similar to the Terra Force hurls towards the ground, smashing into a mountain, it explodes in a blaze of light.[/i][/COLOR]

Craig and Siren charge each other. They both throw punches and kicks with extreme speed. Their speed makes them dissapear from view.

Announcer: What a match!!! The two warrior are going so fast, we cant see them anymore!!

After a bit Siren appears, then Craig appears up higher. They both fire huge beams. Upon colliding, the beams explode with energy, sending both competitors flying.

Craig: Sh.it!!!

Both warrios hurdle towards the floor. Siren crashes outside the ring, then Craig hits the ground a split second later.

Announcer: Both competitors are knocked out, and both landed outside the ring. But Siren hit the floor before Craig, so Craig wins.

Aster: I'm sure he'll be happy........ when he comes around.

Andrew: I should think so. I don't expect the general of my army to lose to anyone but me!!!

Andrew: Come on, come on I don't have all day here!

Aster: Kai's fighting next

Andrew: He's fighting one of my low elite soldiers

Aster: What are you saying?

Andrew: Kai is gonna win easily

Andrew flies down to Craig and slaps him in the face a few times until he comes to

Andrew: Get up

Craig: Ugh...

Andrew: You won

Kai steps up to his spot on the ring again, performs his traditional bow, and assumes his fighting stance.

Announcer: Both fighters seem ready, so.....FIGHT!!!

Matt's oponent rushes in throwing kicks and punches so fast the crowd cannot keep up. Unbeknown to the onlookers, Kai is blocking every blow as if it is nothing at all. Finally when the soldier punches his hardest, Kai is gone. He looks from across the ring and smirks at the warrior. Once again the soldier rushes, but Kai moves to the side and his opponent falls just outside the ring.

Announcer: And Kai is the winner!!!

The crowd yells in excitement ready for the next match.

Matt: *thinking* At least I didn't have to hurt him.

Guest tammy jett
hey vegeta whats new?
i have been working on a workout plan to be like you? what is the best? use kakarots way or yours? so if you can help i would appreciate it.
thanks
new dbz

[color=crimson]Announcer: The next fight is.... King Andrew vs Ken!

[i]Ken appears on the ring wearing a black trenchcoat... the wind blows thru his hair....[/i]

Announcer: And they look ready to fight... so...... FIGHT!

[i]Ken and Andrew stare at each other for a few seconds.... Then disappear... They move faster than the eye can see trading kicks and punches... eventually Andrew is set flying down to the ring.... he hits the ring and it cracks, forming a small crater... Ken hovers above... his trenchcoat swaying... Andrew gets up... dusts himself off and goes super saiyen.... Ken does the same... and they prepare to continue the fight....[/i][/color]

The fight continues for a while with both warriors at SSJ2. The are evenly matched

Andrew: Your good Ken but I'm just getting warmed up

Ken: Same here

Andrew fires a huge blast at Ken but he counters it with a similar beam and there is an explosion. The ring is covered in dust and the Announcer starts to talk a load of crap. They both appear from the dust completly unharmed.

Andrew: Now we speed things up!

Andrew flies at Ken and they start fighting DBZ style. Andrew speeds up and Ken can bearly block

Andrew: My Speed can't be Ken, so why bother

Ken powers up some more and Flies at Andrew
----------------------------------
Deathknight,
This fight is gonna last a while, so don't end it in like 3 posts