OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Ken begins to yell as he got ready to do the Final Flash attack....[/i]

Ken: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!

Orion: This might be the end of this fight... but defeinately... not the final fight...

[i]Orion looked on as the large beam headed for him... iT swallowed him up.... when the smoke cleared there wasnt a trace of him...

Ken stood overhead.... breathing hard.... he de transformed and fell to the ground....[/i][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *flies to Siren and Ken* Most impressive Ken.

Ken: Thankx. *moan* I think I ripped apart half my muscles with that...

Aster: Then take this as a favor.

[i]Placing both her hands together, one on the other, palms out, Astralyas muttered a few well chosen words. The healing spell quickly regenerated Siren and Ken's bodies.[/i]

Siren: Wow....that's new...thanks. :D

Aster: Sure.[/COLOR]

Craig: Oh man...... I transformed for nothing..........

Kai: Well then, I suggest we continue our fight.

Craig: Yeah, okay.

Craig and Kai fly back to the rena, and Kai bows again. Craig just stands there, arms folded. Kai flies towards Craig, and he steps to the side, avoiding the attack.

Craig: HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Craig powers up some, then flies towards Kai. He pummels him into the ground, then throws him into the air. Craig shoots a beam, but Kai zenzokens out of the way, and appears behind Craig. Kai attempts to kick Craig, but Craig blocks his foot, and elbows him in the knee. Craig raises his hand.

Craig: Big Bang attack!

Craig hits Kai at point blank range with the big bang. Kai sails out of the arena, and the beam explodes. Kai falls to the floor, unconcious.

Andrew: CRAIG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU SHOULD NEVER FIRE A KI AS POWERFUL AS THAT AT SUCH A RANGE!!!

Craig: You obviously underestimate Kai.

Kai gets up, he's is fine, except for a few scratches.

Announcer: And our first finalist is Craig. Would King Andrew and Aster please enter the ring now.....

Dammit why do you have to spoil eveyhting? I was planning on going SSJ3 during this fight! It took me an hour to think it up!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Andrew steps into the ring and is eye to eye with Aster. He takes off his shoulder pads and cape and throws them outside. they are weighted and cause a huge crater in the floor. Andrew removes his armour and top. He looks at Aster

Andrew: Let's go!

Andrew takes stance. His yellow auro comes up and he begins to scream. His muscles tighten and get bigger. A huge shockwave is emitted from him which shakes the entire planet.

Andrew: And I'm just getting warmed up.

Aster: Let's go!

[color=crimson]Go SSJ3 in the tourn... -____-...
~~~~

[i]Ken flies up watching the fight carefully... the words of Orion echo thru his mind...

[b]This might be the end of this fight... but defeinately... not the final fight...[/b]

Ken wondered how strong he would be... the next time...

And if... there would be.. a next time....

He looked at the ring and smirked

[b]Aster is gonna win... unless... Andrew has something up his sleeve....[/i][/color][/b]

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: :smirk: Go ahead...

[i]Launching forward, Andrew kicks upward viciously. Neatly sidestepping, Astralyas catches him by the leg and flips him upwards, striking him in the stomach with her other hand.[/i]

Andrew: When did you get that fast!?

Aster: You think I'm fast now? Hah, you haven't seen anything.[/COLOR]

Andrew:Grrrr

Andrew flips back into stanch and fires a medium KI blast Aster. She once again side steps but as she does Andrew is right there and he kicks her in the gut.

Craig: Now he's done it!

Ken: I wouldn't like to be in his place right now!

Aster raises her head and looks really pissed

Aster: Now I'm pi....

She is cut short by a punch to the face from Andrew

Andrew: *laughs* I told you I wasn't gonna go easy on ya

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: *grits her teeth* Then I'll return the favor. DIAMOND SHEAVE!!!!!

[i]A thousand beams of light formed around Astralyas's arms, then flung out in every direction. As soon as one hit Andrew, the other surrounded him and cut him deeply.[/i]

Andrew: :demon: ....:flaming: Now you've done it...

[i]Both fighters faced eachother, staring eachother down. Andrew wipped the blood from his face and attacked again. The two exchange punches and kicks, none connecting. Teleporting away, Astralyas reapears on the outter edge of the ring and takes off her tunic.[/i]

Aster: I see I'm going to have to power up to deal with you.

Ken: [i]This should be interesting.....she's never really shown her full strength before.

Arching her back, Astralyas screams in agony, then stands up straight, laughing softly. He fingers turned into claws and the teeth she showed were fangs. She spread huge bat like wings and smiled, showing all of her sharp teeth.[/i]

Aster: :flaming: :devil: I don't think you've met me in this form before now have you?

Andrew: Not really. What a change....

Aster: Meet the Feral side of me. The equivalent of your SSJ I think.

Andrew: Thrilling.

Aster: *goes into fighting stance* Shall we?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Astralyas: ....*closes eyes* [i]Come on...[/i]

Andrew: Are you waiting for me?

Aster: Yes I am.

Andrew: Then chew on this!

[i]Thrusting both his hands forward, he charges a powerful ki blast. Astralyas puts up her hands, palms out and straight up.[/i]

Andrew: GALIC GUN!!

Aster: MAJESTIC FLAMES!!!

[i]A huge brand of fire surged against Andrew's attack, the two pushing back and forth...Astralyas put on an extra burst of energy, and her blast canceled out Andrew's Galic Gun and hit Andrew, dead on....[/i][/COLOR]

Craig stands at the edge of the ring, still SSJ3, meditating. Ken looks on at him.

Ken: How can he stay at SSJ3 that long? I thought the power surge took so much out of you that you could only stay like that for a few minutes...........

Craig continues to meditate, his cloak fluttering in the wind.

Craig:*thinking* Aster and Andrew are both strong..... but they are both so cocky....... they are both convinced that they can beat the other......... whoever looses shall not take it lightly.

Andrew gets up from the floor (partly on fire)

Andrew: grrrrrrrrr. Better not take her too lightly.

Electricity starts to form around Anndrew's body as he powers up more. there is another shockwave only bigger than last time. Andrew's muscles increase in size again and he flies srtaight at Aster. They fight for a while throwing punches left, right and center but all miss or are blocked.

Andrew: This is getting boring! You're not using your full potenial

Aster: And you aren't either.

Andrew: I want to see the full extent of your power and what I'm up against.

Aster: With time!

Andrew: Patience isn't one of my strong points! I guess I'll take up a notch and see how you fair!

Andrew starts to yell and his auro intensifies. He gets bigger again. His hair grows to the ground and his eyebrows disappear.

Andrew: *turns to Craig* Your not the only one who can do this!

Andrew once again commences his attack on Aster. A few of the punches connect and it seems as if Andrew is getting the upper hand.

Andrew: Now you have no choice but to power up or you'll lose.

Aster: Fine

Craig laughs at Andrew.

Craig:*thinking* If you win this fight, you will see what I can do that you can't.

Ken:*Looking at Craig, then back at Andrew* What the? Andrew's energy is dropping rapidly........ as an SSJ3 is suppposed to....... but Craig's is actually rising...... Craig has somehow learned to control it........

Andrew and Aster continue to fight.

Craig:*thinking* Hmm....... Andrew is not used to that form...... he is obviously soncentrating on getting to a higher level again.......

[COLOR=red]For a mental picture of what Astralyas is going to look like.......visualize Mystiqe, from the X-men movie, only red, with a mane of silver hair, and red eyes. And as Craig pointed out, yes.....she is mostly naked...*sigh* I don't know why I bother.........;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Astralyas: I'll go to the pheonix form........not my highest, but not my lowest.....it'll be slightly freaky, and stronger than a SSJ......:demon:[/i] I hope you're ready for this, your majesty...:devil:

Andrew: Bring it on......

[i]Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, Aster lets her power level jump higher than Andrews, and it continues to rise. Soon, Astralyas's hair turned from red fire into a mane of silver fire. Bringing both of her hands above her head, Astralyas screamed and her powerlevel went wild. Almost instantly, her skin turned to red and she stoped powering up.[/i]

Andrew: Um....this is different. [i]D*mnit! That's higher than I though possible for her![/i]

Aster: It's time to face your final destiny. :demon:

Andrew: ......so.......what's this form called?

Aster: The Pheonix Level. Any other questions?

Andrew: Nope.

[i]Launching forward Andrew begins to attack, trying to punch her face. Astralyas smiled evily as she easily blocked every single attack. Swiftly moving behind her Andrew hauled back and aimed for the small of Aster's back. She simply let her spine curve forward, then whiled around and kicked him in the jaw...sending him to space....[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!! You're funny Ken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Andrew: *reapears in front of Aster* KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Aster: *swats it away* Now really........make it a challenge for me please...

Andrew: :eek: [i]D*mn it! I'm going to have to power up fully to beat her![/i][/COLOR]