OtakuBoards

DBZ RPG The New Planet Vegeta (Play)

Andrew

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Grinning evily, Aster tilts her head playfully at Ken.[/i]

Aster: Well, I'm in my natural form now, but I can change into four other "creatures"

Ken: ...like?

Aster: I'm not telling. :p But I can change into [i]panthera lapris tigris.[/i]

Ken: Sorry?

Aster: A Laporin form of the tiger from Earth. A perfectly engineered killing machine. :devil:[/COLOR]

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken: Killin machine eh? Never knew fire witches could turn into other forms....

*Ken goes Super Saiyen*

Ken: Wonder how many forms of Super Saiyen there are... i remember reading in the library.... 4 different forms of a super saiyen... i think... hm....

*Ken looks at Aster*

Ken: Tell me how powerful you are compared to me when you transform into these "creatures"

*Ken's eyes turn white again as he goes USSJ....*

After a while traveling on snake way, it hits Kai that he is not transformed anymore...Oh well.

After reaching King Kai, Kai trains like the dickens to obtain a greater level. With several tons of weight on each arm and leg, Kai catches Bubbles and smashes Gregory, even mastering the Kaio Ken and Spirit Bomb.

Kai's new stats without transformation:
Strength: 900,000
Speed: 1,000,000
Agility: 1,000,000
Dexterity: 900,000
Ki: 900,000

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: I'm not just a fire witch, I'm Laporin, and they're very close to magic. And I'm closer than close. ;)

Ken: So...you can become stronger than me in this form?

Aster: Of course. But I'm not showing you until Duba wants me to fight him. It'll keep you interested.

Siren: Show off.

Aster: Tell me someting I don't know. :p.

Siren: B*tch.

Aster: Warthog. Weakling, jerk, b*stard, daughter of scum, layabout, freak.

Siren: Ooohh...that smarts. :rolleyes:

Aster: You started it. *shrugs*

Ken: *snicker*

Siren/Aster: :demon:

Ken: :eek: I'll shut up now.

Siren/Aster: Smart boy.[/COLOR]

*Suddenly a Voice is heard*

Duba: Foolish Saiyen...

*Duba Appears, half of him is gone...... blood drips onto the battle field*

Duba: You can never defeat me... *regenerates*

Ken: Damn.... *In a burst of energy he goes to his max power*
~~~
Ken's Stats at Full Power:
All 1 million
~~~

*Electricity flows across the surface of Ken's body*

*Ken's eyes go white as his transformation completes to a USSJ*

Ken: Jump in anytime guys *looks at Aster and Craw*

*Ken charges Duba and they begin kicking, punching, etc faster than the human eye can see....*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Okay, WTF???
1. It;s Craw, not Andraig. CRAW!!! Though it looks like we'll have to be Andraig.
2. Siren, you can't go SSJ, you must have a reason.
[/B][/QUOTE]

if you'd gimme a sec i'd tell you!!

sigh.. i'll post the details later... i went ssj before the battle started... i was a very weak form compared but it still qualifyed... if you'll read back... i had been attacked by that demon a while ago... i went ssj when my best friend was slaughtered by the guards for killing one of their comrads... because i was lost in rage it left an opening for the demon to gain almost full control of my mind... i never went ssj sence then... the demon had ristricted my power immensely so i never got the chance to train at my full potential and i forgot about it

Sensing Duba is back and help is needed more than ever, Kai says his goodbyes to King Kai.

Kai: *telepathically* Aster, it's time. Please revive me.

Aster: *chants revival spell*

The halo disappears and Kai appears on the living plane next to the warriors.

Kai: *to Duba* You disgust me Duba. You cause death and destruction without remorse. You have no honor, and without honor you have no right to live! You will pay the price for your actions!

Kai growls a low growl as the wind rages around him. His muscles bulge and his cloths ripple in the raging cylinder of wind. The horns reappear on his head and his pupils once again disappear.

Duba: Been there, killed that. You don't scare me lizard man.

Kai sneers unleashes his full power in a huge blast of light. Trees are uprooted and boulders overturned as if to flee from the source of the great power. When the smoke clears, Kai is floating in the center of a huge crater created purely by his surrounding energy. Duba stands with a surprised look on his ugly mug.

Kai: Now is not the time to hold back everyone. We must give it all we've got if we want to save the planet and everyone you love. I ask all the fighters of this planet to band together for your own survival! (everyone post quick so we can fight together!)

Kai's new stats:
Strength: 2,500,000
Speed: 3,000,000
Agility: 3,000,000
Dexterity: 2,500,000
Ki: 2,500,000

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: Finally! :devil:

[i]Ripping off her shirt as she ran, Astralyas whipped out her spirit stone and howled out a powerful rune for transfiguration. In a burst of wind, Astralyas transforms into a big white tiger with blue stripes and 6 inch iron claws. Baring long fangs, Astralyas the tiger smiles at Duba devilishly and roared.[/i]

Aster: *tiger voice* Who invited me to the kill fest?

Ken: Me!

Aster: Well make room for this beast, cause I'm hungry! RAAAAAAA!!

[i]Throwing back her head, Aster gathered a mass of blue energy in her mouth and tossed out a beam of light towards Duba...[/i][/COLOR]

Kai: For the planet! RAAAAAAAAAA!

Kai leaps from his resting spot towards the warriors locked in combat. Kai appears next to Ken and throws his own kicks and punches at near light speed. Duba phases behind the fighters to avoid the onslaught, but before he could even fully reappear Aster was on him like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat. Half a second after Kai has his fist buried in Duba's gut and Ken is pummeling his head. However, it is not enough as Duba sends the fighters flying as he powers up to full.

Duba: Youll have to do much better than that!

The warriors are up again and the battle rages on. Rocks fly around and wind rages for the intense energy released has disrupted the gravity of the area. The warriors fight like there is no tomorrow, for there is none if the fighters of the new Planet Vegeta hold anything back.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Falling heavily to the ground, Astralyas reverts to normal, and lets out a shuddering moan.[/i]

Siren: Aster!

Aster: ....*phasing out*

[i]On the astro plane...Aster slowly turns and moves, barely alive...

Aster: Come on, pull yourself together...you're stronger than this!

Siren: *echoing voice* Assstteer....

Aster: ...Siren? I've got to fight!

Looking down at her battered and bleeding body.

Aster: I'm a wreck, and I need to regenerate...*hair turns to fire* But I don't think I'll wait that long! YAHAAAAA!!!!

Wings ripping themselves from her shoulders, Aster's hair turns to blue and green flames and her eyes turn silver. Pulling herself from the astro plane, she waves her bat wings slightly and rises into the air.[/i]

Aster: I'm not beaten yet!

Siren: Help me!

Aster: *blasts forward* SPIRIT FORCE!!![/COLOR]

*Ken stops for a second and his energy begins to build*

Ken: KAIO KAN TIMES 2000!!!

*His muscles bulge out and his energy sends Siren, Aster and KAi back*

Ken: Ultra Super Sayien...

*Ken smirks a bit and puts his plams together*

Ken: Die.... hahahah.... FOR THE SAIYEN RACE!!!

Kai: ****... the final flash attack...

~~~
Ken's Stats:
all hit 4.5 million
~~~

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: Impresive.

Siren: Really...?

Aster: Who would've thought that a miserable being like Ken could weild so much power?

Siren: We'll he is a Sayjian.

Aster: *snort* That's not saying much.

Siren: :demon: What was that?!?

Aster: It doesn't concern you.[/COLOR] :flaming:

*Ken's muscles bulge a bit more and he explodes*

o____________o

Jus kiddin....
~~~~~~~~~

*The beam forms in his hand*

Ken: Eheh.....

*it grows to a outstanding size sending a shockwave out that hits the palace destroying it instantly*

Craw: Erm...

Aster: Uh...

Ken: Erm...

*Ken shakes his head and concentrates on forming the attack... electricity flows across the surface of his body as red lightning comes from the nucleaus of the attack*

Ken: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ Craw, and Siren cant remember past this point, they are hit by a tramendous shockwave and knocked out ~~~

*The attack hits duba*

Ken: EAT THAT MOTHER ****ER!!!

*Ken stumbles back, all his energy was in that attack...*

Ken: Ahah....

*The blast hits him dead on sending a shockwave over the whole planet, the blast can be seen from planets millions of miles away...*

*The smoke clears and Duba is gone... his energy cant be sensed*

Ken: Eheh...

Aster: I'm still stronger than you

Ken: prolly.... but as soon as i hit the next level... Level 2... i'll call you for a rematch... heh...

Aster: ok... heh....

*They grin at each other as Ken half sits, half falls down on the ground*

Ken: I need a vacation...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Steping up to Ken, Astralyas murmered her healing spell and Ken's muscles grew back together and...in short, he was healed.[/i]

Ken: Thankx.

Aster: Now you owe me.

Ken: Okay.

Aster: And I need to mop myself up. *looks down at her bleeding body and battered wings*

[i]Using a regeneration spell, Aster regrows her clothes, her wings disapear, and her body goes back to normal. Tying back on her tunic, Aster turns and disapears again.[/i][/COLOR]

Ken: boy she jus comes n goes....

*Looks over and Craw has unfused.... Craig and Andrew slowly get up*

Ken: erm... *looks at the destroyed palace*

Ken: ****....... *Puts two of his fingers on his forehead* Instant Transmission.... *disappears*

*reappears at his Casa... erm... house....*

Ken: Good to be here.....

*Walks in and plops on the bed exhausted*

Ken: Yeesh........ time... to.... sleeeeeeppp....Zzzzz...ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ.....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Floating gently in the water, Aster moans as her aches and bruises heal.[/i]

Aster: I'm such a moron, why did I have to let Ken get all the glory?

[i]Picking herself up out of the water, Aster's body steams, then dries. Deciding on a suitable outfit to see the king in, she reforms in a long gold colored dress that clung to her like a second skin, and also showed every aspect of her body.[/i]

Aster: Much better. :demon:

[i]Teleportation.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Walking up to the palace gates, Aster eyes the guard that stops her.[/i]

Guard: Nobody goes through without asking me first!

Aster: *pulls open dress* Pretty please?

Guard: :eek: :blush: Sure! *opens gates*

Aster: Thank you...:devil: Stupid insect...

[i]Walking through the doors, she looks around for his majesty, King Andrew.[/i]

Craig: May I...help you...? *stares at Aster*

Astr: Yeah, I need to speak with the King.

Craig: And for what?

Aster: Do you really need to know?

Craig: Yes.

Aster: I was instructed to prove to him that I won't kill anyone on this planet for the time I stay here, so I'm going to do so now.

Craig: Really...?

Aster: Yes! Really![/COLOR] :demon:

While all the others had gone to rest straight after the fight Andrew had been training ever since. He is now in constant Super Saiyan (like Goku and Gohan where before fighting Cell)

Andrew: Must become more powerful!!

Andrew continues with 200 tonnes of weight on each limb and the gravity on 550. He starts flying around the room shooting KI blasts everywhere

Andrew: This is Easy

The door opens and Aster comes in

Aster: Your majesty

Andrew: How can I help you?

Aster: You said I had to prove myself

Andrew: And you have

Aster: What?

Andrew: You proved yourself in the fight, You helped to save my planet so if there's anything I can do just ask

Aster: You mean I got dressed up and came down here for nothing!

Andrew: Oh yeah. I didn't notice you were dressed up

Aster: You didn't notice! this dress is one of my best!

Andrew: Calm down, calm down. If I took you out somewhere, for a drink or something, Then it wouldn't be a waste of your time.

Aster: What?

Andrew: Yeah! If I took you out I'd get a break from training, have the pleasure of taking you somewhere and you would have exclusive bragging rights as you would have gone out with the King! What do you say?

Aster:..................
-------------------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 244,500
Speed: 245,500
Agility: 244,750
Dexterity: 243,500
Ki: 244,250

New stats as SSJ:
Strength: 5,104,500
Speed: 5,105,000
Agility: 5,104,750