Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I have got my info from starwars.com and friends.

now, here are alot on Natalie Portman pics. I just when on a rampage. Some of them are her in SW, and some are not. How do you all like them? They are all appropriate. Tho the last one is a little revealing but shows nothing. But it is off natalieportman.com so it's ok.

11. :wow: :wow: [url]http://www.natalieportman.com/images/private/32193362.jpg[/url]
[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Well Son Goten, Did you put those airplanes infront of her breast? Because they look digital.. [/size]
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]No I did not. Go to natalieportman.com and you will find that pic exactly like that. They added the airplanes. I'm would never going to go looking for nude pics of natalie portman...........
:nervous: :nervous: [/b][/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] OoOo, okay, damn, it would of been a nice feature, but its still looking fine...:wow: *looks at it again* :wow:[/size]
Posted
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I like the last one. Hybrid is right even with those airplanes its still lookin' fine. :O
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I love her. But he had to marry Anakin *sigh* I wish I was Anakin....:D :D

Anyone played the new Star Wars game Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast?[/b][/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]It's really good. Kyle Karatn (from Dark Forces and Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight) is the main character. There are appearances by Luke Skywalker and Lando.[/b][/color]
Posted
[I]I haven't played the game, I saw it i the game stores a couple of times, but right now I don't have enough money to buy it. Looks good though.[/I]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]You should buy it when you have enough $$$. It kicks butt. It's really fun to use your Force to start to choke a stormtrooper and raise him in the air, then bring him over an edge and drop him while he is still alive. it's so fun to hear them scream. :D

I found more Natalie Pics! This time they are from [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com[/url] !

1. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_147.jpg[/url]

2. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_128.jpg[/url]

3. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_124.jpg[/url]

4. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_122.jpg[/url]

5. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_116.jpg[/url]

6. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_84.jpg[/url]

7. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_90.jpg[/url]

8. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_49.jpg[/url]

9. [url]http://www.nat-sanctuary.com/pictures/gallery/nat_5.jpg[/url]

that's all for now.[/b][/color]
Posted
Mmmmmmmmmmn, those Natalie Portman pics were nice.

As for Dark Forces 2, I played the origional and loved it. I havent decided if I want to get the new one, but you do make it sound worth getting, unfortanutely I am low on cash.(spent it all on Epsoide II tickets.......)
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I'm really waiting for SW: Galaxies. It's an online RPG that is coming out soon. Then I'll want to get Knights of the Old Republic. :D[/b][/color]
Posted
Galaxies........... *looks through old issues of SW gamer*

That is supposed to be excellent. Cant you be one of eight species(Human, Bothan, Zabrak,Wookie, Rodian, etc.)

But dosent it cost $25 a month or something?
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Dunno if you gotta pay and don't care. I'll still buy it.[/b][/color]
Posted
I would like to participate in the RPG, but $25 a month would be a lot of money, but worth it. I cant wait for it to come out.........

I plan to be a human, Abob Ttef, lol
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I plan to be [size=1]with[/size] a human girl names Natalie Portman. lol :D[/b][/color]
Posted
That would be funny. Hey if you and I both sign up, mabye we could meet each other somewhere, Courscant perhaps?

According to my Star Wars RPG mag the Galaxies thing is set in an imperial ruled galaxy. You can do anything, start a business, smuggle goods, you name it,you can do it.

Mabye I will be a bounty hunter, but first I will have to get a bunch of $$ to buy a ship and equipment.
Posted
[I]Yeah, I've heard about Galaxies, it sounds classy. I'll be my usual Zabrak bounty hunter, Xanko Fett.

Son Goten, those Natalie Portman pics are sweet..... keep 'em coming!![/I]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I may be a bounty hunter. It sounds like fun. Also, I just saw Episode II again (:D), and I thought I saw someone familiar towards the end when Count Dooku goes away on his speeder. Look at the attachment and tell me who the circled figure in the shadows looks like. It's kinda blurry, but you can still see it. If you can't tell, look at the shape of the helmet. This is a view from the back/[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Look at the attachment and tell me who the circled figure in the shadows looks like. It's kinda blurry, but you can still see it. If you can't tell, look at the shape of the helmet. This is a view from the back/[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][i]"He will join us...or die."[/i]

That's awesome!

I just saw Episode II again as well, and I saw a lot of things that I missed the first time. One thing I really noted was that when the clone army was loading onto the Republic ships (and the Imperial March is playing) that the ships look awfully similar to the Star Destroyers. Definitely the beginning of [i]those[/i] Imperial ships.

Another thing I [i]thought[/i] I saw the first time and verified this time was that the clones have the Imperial symbol on their helmets. It can only be seen for a split second in one scene, but I'm rather sure that I saw it ;)[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]LOL. When I saw AotC again today, I thought I saw him in that scene, but I wasn't sure. So I got home and played the scene over and over again on the version I downloaded and there is no mistaking it. Either it's just a quincidence, or George Lucas put in an Easter Egg for us. I'm still not gonna say who the person looks like and ruin it for the other people.

The Jedi Starfighter also has the Imperial symbol on it. I'm guessing that the Imperial symbol was originally the Rebublic symbol, then the Empire was formed and was to lazy to make a new symbol. I am guessing this because I saw the Empire symbol a few times throughout the movie.

And those Star Destoryer-type ships you talked about are Rebublic Assault Ships. They no doubtibly will turn out to be Star Destoyers.[/b][/color]
Posted
I just saw the movie last night and I must say it was pretty freiken cool. I don't know if you have already mentioned it but did anyone catch when obi-wan said to Annikin "how do I have the feeling you're going to be the death of me"? I thought that was great. George Lucas should never stop what he's doing.....
Posted
[I]Whoa, that's pretty cool...... maybe they've snuck a picture or two of *insert name* into every movie...... *goes off to thoroughly scan Episode 1*[/I]
Posted
If you look closely at Epsoide II you can find the Imperial symbol [I]everywhere[/I].

I think victory class Star Destroyers were a waste of money for the Empire. They were lightly sheilded, and had little in the way of firepower. Sure, they were fast, but any decently armed ship could cause severe damage to one.

I found a web site that had information about the upcoming Galaxies RPG but it wasnt very helpful.

It said that there are strict penalties for killing another player, especialy an imperial. The site had pics of places you could go, but they were too grainy to make out.

The actual RPG dosent cost any money to play though.(thank goodness)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...