Guest Shift Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [COLOR=orange]Could someone please tell me where to get Dragon Ball Z Legends or Dragon Ball GT Final Bout for the american PSX.....For under $25.00, or any other Dragon Ball Z/GT games? Cause' I've looked everywhere and can't find one.[/COLOR]:bawl: :confused: :bawl:
Sephiroth Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [url]http://ebay.com[/url] you can grab a copy for about $25....
Guest Matt Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 ya. just about to say ebay. but if u get a *** version, remember to get the converter, or else they won't play. i remeber when i got Legends and i didn't buy a converter. it had to order it and i just had to look at the game cover for 3 weeks before the converter came. *sigh*
Break Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]I was gonna say computer exchange, but that's just in england right? Ah... if not go to ebay like seph said...[/SIZE]
kileone_s_n Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 just pm me and i can tell you how to get good but old dbz games for free
shibatku Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Well I have seen game codes for the american version but I haven't seen the actual game.
SephirothNIN Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Ah well I got my DBZ legends for free-fifty-free, that's always the best way to do it, heh. But as for DB GT Final Bout....yeah it was released, I rented it from blockbuster a looooooong time ago, then some super-smart guy stole it from them. Heh it'll bring in big $$ nowadays, I remember a funcolandish store around here was offering to buy it used for $130 or so, must be extremely rare. But if you don't care about authenticity, screw it and get a copy. Final Bout isn't....that good though, Ultimate Battle 22 is just like the snes fighting games so it's pretty cool. I had a copy of GT for a while, but I dunno it's too....floaty, heh moreof a game of tag w/ beams then any sort of hand to hand combat. Legends is by far my favorite, although the battle system is super-simplistic (only 2 attack buttons), it has an awesome super-accurate story mode that can be changed depending on who you use and who you beat, a 3 on 3 fighting system, and over 30 characters. Ah well I forgot what my reply was for....ah.....oh yeah, borrow and/or copy
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I was gonna say computer exchange, but that's just in england right? Ah... if not go to ebay like seph said...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] computer exchange never have any of the dragonball games in stock....
Vegitto4 Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B][COLOR=orange]Could someone please tell me where to get Dragon Ball Z Legends or Dragon Ball GT Final Bout for the american PSX.....For under $25.00, or any other Dragon Ball Z/GT games? Cause' I've looked everywhere and can't find one.[/COLOR]:bawl: :confused: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] exactly, i know how you feel!!!!!!!!!!! btw, POST 500!:toothy: :D
Guest ssj4robert Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I agree with SephirothNIN. Legends is the best DBZ game ever. Good luck trying to find any of them for twenty five bucks.Prices never stay low on Ebay. Also forget about getting the US version of Final Bout, it cost $100 and up everywhere. Just get the *** version and a converter... it's pretty much the same exact thing since there's very little text. You can get both from [url]http://www.playthegames.com[/url] . Final Bout sucks as a fighting game but is a great collectors item. Anyway, if you're loking for a DBZ game, get Legends
PiroMunkie Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]There's [i]Gamer's[/i], though I don't know how national/global they are. Their more expensive their, and their imported(but that's a good thing, no american version) so then you'd have to buy a type of converter. No matter what you do(unless you can find 'em for free) you're going to spend more than $25.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now