Hinata Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Outta all the series of Gundam which is your fav character...and to ask has anybody seen the whole series of Gundam Wing... I haven't been able to catch it all? [/COLOR]
Guest Akito Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Well, in Gundam, there is always a very good char normally in every series, I've seen most of all the Gundam series to the end, boring or not, and I will say, all of them have very good char's, and that it is impossible for me to judge who is my best. On a second note, I have seen the whole Gundam Wing Series.
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] I have seen the whole Gundam Wing Series. [/B][/QUOTE] ah, haven't we all -_-, it sucks, and thats my opinion of it, g gundam is soooooo much better, fave character's are fuhai toho and domon....
Hinata Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] Personally I like the Gundam Wing Series the best and I just love Duo and Trowa...oh they are soo cute...well all of them are cute but that blonde kid *forgets name* kind of diturbs me at times...and that Raleena..she gets on my nerves..... I hope I spelled the names right[/COLOR]
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I like Gundam W it kicks ***** GGundam is pretty cool ........ Wufei and Duo...... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!:smirk: :mrt:
Quatre's_gurl Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Quatre, Treize, Char, Sayla, Lady Une, and Dorothy. I can't stand Relena. Sorry, anyone who likes her. I strongly disagree w/ all her beliefs. I respect them, I'm just a total Dorothy Catalonia. As I say to my friends, I'd rather have world war than world peace...:demon:
WH2 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I like 08th MS Team personally but I have 13/16 videos of the GW series and have seen the last episode so theres a huge gap and confusion there. So no I havent seen the whole GW saga too bad 4 me Fav character out of GW: Trieze-no questions asked then Trowa - hes just cool Reasons I dont like the others: Quatra- just disturbing Heero- sorta ok but uhis suicidal Duo- a geek/dork/annoying/etc. Zechs/Millardo- just gets old/almost exactly like Char
Quatre's_gurl Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 At least you didn't do what I did. I watched EW without watching a huge chunk of the series, so I found out ahead of time that His Excellency died.:bawl: I hate Mariemaia. I hate Leia more though, she slept w/ my Treize!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
WH2 Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i] [B]At least you didn't do what I did. I watched EW without watching a huge chunk of the series, so I found out ahead of time that His Excellency died.:bawl: I hate Mariemaia. I hate Leia more though, she slept w/ my Treize!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] lol yeah me 2 i didnt know Trieze died!
Da_Heavyarmz Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 duo and trowa r tha best... heavyarms/ deathscythe...
Pave-Low Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Well, Although Im not a big fan with Gundam Wing as I am the others. My favorite characters are from GW. That would be Zechs and Treize. These guys where true, honorable, warriors. They practiced chivalry, honor, and bravery. Thats what sat them apart from all the rest.
gundamcat17 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 well after reading the 0083 manga there really isn't a point to gw its just not as fun as it used to be i would still have to say my fav char out of all the gundam i have experienced would have to be Zechs he was just to stunning/cute/brave/strong to not like let alone the fact that tallgeeseIII is just cool.
Guest Serbian_god Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 i've seen the whole gundam wing series and my favourite gw characters are duo and wufei...
Posthumous Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Wufei Chang/Gundam Wing Col Killing/Gundam 0080 Yes I've seen all of Gundam Wing.I've also seen G Gundam Gundam 0083 and Mobile Suit Gundam
Duo Maxwell Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I've senn almost all the eps. all i gotta see is 47,49 and EW fave characters... um [U]Duo[/U] I like him coz he's funny, cheery, loud (much like me), friendly and liking him tottally peevs off my friend seeing she reckons he looks like a girl (might be possible, but I can't see it). um... who else, Heero coz he's strong, suicidal actually he's a dedicated soldier, trigger happy I like Wufei he's got the best clothes other than Duo
BondFanatic Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 My favorite is Shiro Amada from the 8th MS Team. And Seph, don't you mean Master Asia and Domon? I'm asking that because nearly everyone I know who's seen G Gundam calls him Master Asia.
Sui Generis Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Duo- He reminds me of me sometimes...plus I love his gundam Releena- I know I know everyone hates her...and her ideals...I like her just for the fact that she is stronger than most mentally and is persistant...I mean if a gundam lunge his shield at you...would you just sit there...or do what I would do....Run and pee my pants? Miliardo/Zechs- I love all contriversial char's besides Trowa Heero- I like how they develop him...He is almost like a computer learning to become human... Wufei- I like his ideals....
Outlaw Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I personally liked Misha from Gundam 0080. Though he didn't have a huge part, he was a major bad *****, taking out an entire GM squad in just a few seconds. Man was he good.
Time Killer Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 My fav char is [COLOR=blue]Shiro Amada[/COLOR] .:demon:
Time Killer Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 If you love [COLOR=blue]Shiro Amada[/COLOR] clap your hands. Clap Clap Clap Yeah Clap Clap Clap:huh:
Xeiyataiki Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 LOL @ Time :box: Mah Favs: Quatre-GW-*drowls* Suuugooiii yo! Duo-GW- HELL YAY! Wufei-GW-KICK ARSE! lol Diana-Turn A-One of the FEW female chars I like! She kicks! lol Meishi-Turn A-*cheers* YAY! Josheph-Turn A-*drowls* yaaayyyy Loran-Turn A- ^_^ He's just so.... YAY! Michell-08th-He's *** seiyuu is YUUKI HIRO!!! YAY!!!
babyangel_shini Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Its gotta be Duo ^_^ - the only one with a sence of humor and its fun when he gets in trouble when he doesnt shut up Heero - Gotta love the stylish spandex and green tank top ! and the way cool custom gundam ^_~ Relena - shes a real kick *** stalker, we could all learn a little something from her, no?
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [color=indigo]Umm I have to say Duo Maxwell is an awesome charecter, I mean he is lighthearted and humorous, but pilots the Gundam Death Scythe (irony rules!!) I also enjoy Zex (milliardo) b/c he is an ideal warrior/mentor[/color]
Flash Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Treize from Gundam Wing... I just admire him.
ss2Serren Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Heero is my fav. And i like his Gundam too. Beside Heero's attuide some time reminds me of me some times.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now