Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue] Most of you know how DBZ/GT is gonna end but if you were the writer how would you end DBZ/GT....would this story ever end...would Gokuo go away forever would Vegeta be the best forever...would the world never end fights wth ppl who want to destory it (basically would you know when to end it...[I] For God's sake I hope so[/I]) But seriously I just wanna know what would you change about DBZ ,if there is anything, or what would you have liked to have seen done?[/COLOR]
Posted
Well, I don't know about you guys, but I would have kept the ending to DragonBall GT the same. The last episode, is said by many to be the best, and I find myself agreeing with this notion.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I would have had Vegita finally kill that stupid Gokou! And then .... i dunno.... that would have done it for me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue] :laugh::laugh: Oh my goodness Transtic you are a trip.. I can't believe you said that....but hey that's you opinion you go ahead and ride with it boy.... But me I would like to see Vegeta and Gokou just fighting in the last ep..and then have it end... That way you know Vegeta gets his wish to fight Gokou, but you don't know who wins....[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I would've had a return of a fusion between Li Shenron and Cell...

Then Gokou kills them...goes to my made up Mega SSJ4, and kills Vejita for no reason...
Posted
Hmmmm.......I think my end would be:

-

Before they get the Dragon to come out, Son Gokou and Bejita finally have their proper fight to the death. Bejita wins becuase Son Gokou says he wants to see the Dragon and wish evryone back, and like in the original one, he absords the DB's and dies. Bejita is then shocked that he has finally defeated Son Gokou, and has nothing left in life besides his family. He then walks off with his family, not saying anything, ad evreyone else flys off home. Earth is then finally at peace...

-
Posted
I end it like this
I SUPER BRAND NEW VILLIAN APPEAS Kind of lookn like Jamemba
Goku & Vegita&the rest ofthe strongest attacks they have together
It kills him and the EARTH too
MUAHHAHAHHA
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]
But me I would like to see Vegeta and Gokou just fighting in the last ep..and then have it end... That way you know Vegeta gets his wish to fight Gokou, but you don't know who wins....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, that would be a pretty cool ending. Having Vegeta and Goki start fighting at SSJ4 or the 1st lvl of ssj and just end it there without knowing who the winer would be.
Posted
:cool:the ending that they have will have to do....but my opinion is that they should not end dragonball at all, maybe they might start a new one with it taking place in there future where goku and the z fighters are just legends and then after a season or 2 have goku and the z fighters come and help the new charactors destroy some new evil...u know like a guest spot or permently or whatever.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]just keep the damn ending the same, there is nothing wrong with it, although having vegita-sama beat son gokou would have been a plus.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]LOL LOL LOL hey what's wrong eith us using our imagination.....huh.....*puts hand on hip and sways right hand with index finger up*...see you're no fun and we don't want you to disturb us in our imaginative projects.... and no it would noe be cool for Gokou to be killed by Vegita....[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I hate Goku sooo much, I agree with Seph and TN here; kill Goku :p then I would have Vegeta go crazy for some unexplained reason so people could figure it out for years to come... and then he would destroy himself and the world. Then that would be the second to last episode, the last one would be everyone in heaven... well... just a big reunion really. That would be my ending!:p:p[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...