Bullet Theory Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 [size=1]I was wondering if anyone here on OB had a band of their own. If so, what's the genre, how many people, so on and so forth. My band is called [b]Tragedy Thought.[/b] We have been together for a little over a month and we're doing quite well with production and what not. Our sound is a little like The Used...some singing, lots of screaming. I am the lead singer/screamer, my friends Greg and Chris are the guitar, David is the bass, and Keith is on drums. [/size]
CaptainAnarchy Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 I'm starting a band called [B]The Corporate Flunky Project[/B] and we are gonna we a mix between extreme punk and death metal. I have a bassist and a guitarist already, both named kelsey, and I am looking for a drummer. Im the vocalist! yay! I also want to cover some (of frickin course) Nirvana songs.
Dragon Warrior Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 When I first saw this thread, I thought you made a band for theOtaku. XD I was thinking something like "We're a band called [b]Otakunauts[/b] or some shiz like that :^D WICKED COOL!" I guess I was mistaken :3 Nevertheless, I tend not to have anyone around me that's good enough with instruments to join me in a band. The ones that are good enough like crappy punk (not all punk is crap, but their kind is). I'd like to be the singer of a band, but not to punk. Plus, their songs that they write suck more than their name, which is [b]SUK[/b]. Other than that, I kinda write my own songs and compose...
Mrs.kyo_sohma23 Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 [QUOTE=The Nameless][size=1]I was wondering if anyone here on OB had a band of their own. If so, what's the genre, how many people, so on and so forth. My band is called [b]Tragedy Thought.[/b] We have been together for a little over a month and we're doing quite well with production and what not. Our sound is a little like The Used...some singing, lots of screaming. I am the lead singer/screamer, my friends Greg and Chris are the guitar, David is the bass, and Keith is on drums. [/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Magenta]I'm in a band I'm lead gutair and lead vocals. I also come up with styles!! I like ur song it rocks my pants!!![/COLOR]
Bullet Theory Posted November 26, 2004 Author Posted November 26, 2004 [quote name='Mrs.kyo_sohma23][color=Magenta']I'm in a band I'm lead gutair and lead vocals. I also come up with styles!! I like ur song it rocks my pants!!![/color][/quote] [size=1]Thanks...but what song are you talking about? [/size]
Sol-Blade Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 [SIZE=-3]Well, im not in a band but I am a DJ at this dance club called Skin. Heh, I don't sing...obviously and the thought of it makes my head hurt. But I have made at least, oh I don't know, 40+ beats. Never picked up a guitar before but you give me a synthesizer anytime. :D[/SIZE]
Juu Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 [size=1]I was offered a record deal audition a few months ago, but turned it down. What sucks is that this year, a couple of friends and I want to start a band but we're all learning our instruments, and we've yet to find a bassist. So at the moment, I'm lead vocals and guitar, my best friend on drums, and [i]two[/i] more on guitar. I'm trying to convince one of them to give bass a go, but eh. Pretty sloppy right now, really. Also with the fact that half of the 'band' wants to do stuff like Good Charlotte *twitch* and Evanescence (Oh hell no. I can't sing that high for more than two songs *_*), and the other half wants to do Muse/Radiohead/Coldplay-ish stuff. I've already got a few songs written down, and my friends have too. Gah. The feeling of being on stage and performing is just brilliant. [b]Edit:[/b] Hmm. So it's just Celia and me now, and we just want a bassist and second guitarist. (Hopefully one of them will do backing vocals. o__o') And erm, we're [b]Echo[/b]. For now! >.>[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now