Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whats your label?  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats your label?

    • Prep
      0
    • Jock
      0
    • Goth
      0
    • Punk
      0
    • Grunge
      1
    • Bandie
      0
    • Outcast
      2
    • Nerd
      3
    • Generic
      1
    • Metalhead
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
I just wanted to know how everyone is labeled...I've been labeled a number of things...punk,goth,bandie and my favorite...grunger! I dislike being labeled but I don't mind being called a grunger because grungers are rare nowadays...endangered label! lol...
Posted
[size=1]lEik oMgZ i kN0!1 i TiNk e3t b cUz aH dOhntuh NoE wOt i iZ cUz sO maNee pPlz saE dIfF tIngZ aBoUtzUhrz mEe aLl d4 tYm3!1 AHAHOLOLZ WTF :nono: :fart::fart: :bash: :rotflmao::rotflmao:[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]I've been labeled as a geek or nerd, but the children still flock to where my friends and I eat lunch to watch us play Dungeons and Dragons.

That's me: single-handedly making D&D cool again.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I myself am labled as a Geek, nerd, punk ( In spare time), Loser and most recently Smart***. I have made quite a name of myself at my school although it is not nesserceraly a good name.
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I'm an outcast. I get talked to by four different people, one of which was a prep (I'm still not sure why she hangs out with me). My best friend is an outcast/loser. Or should I say "was". Now she's all preppy because of her boyfriend. Not that I mind him; hell no, he's cool. Her new attitude to impress him gets on my nerves.

The other guy that talks to me is in band. So, recap.

I'm an outcast, I've got an ex-preppy friend, a now preppy friend, another outcast friend, and a band geek friend. Damn. It's strange who I hang out with.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Due to the lack of quality responses in this thread already I feel that this thread will only continue to produce the same quality of responses in the future. Poor spelling, language that had to be edited out, spammy responses and an over use of emoticons are a few examples of what is wrong with some of the responses. Because of those reasons I am going to close this thread.

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...