Dragon Warrior Posted December 8, 2004 Posted December 8, 2004 [center][IMG]http://img114.exs.cx/img114/4083/ashortbanner0gf.gif[/IMG][/center] Yeah, I was kinda on the whacky side when I made this. Rather random, you could say. I was one to always make this kind of stuff, but when it came down to it, this was even more random and weird that some of my past productions. It took around twenty minutes to produce. You have to read my sloppy writing because I felt it added to the badly drawn effects and artwork. If you've liked my work, you may like this. Or hate it terribly. You know, whatever's your style. I suggest giving feedback to hold back the dark entity obligating me to make these random pieces. But... without further ado, here's a short animation... [center][URL=http://img22.exs.cx/img22/7288/ashort3mn.gif]Click Here To Watchness[/URL][/center]
Retribution Posted December 8, 2004 Posted December 8, 2004 It seems you have a dark gift. I like it. ^.^ The whole sketchyness made it look really funny, as well as the great diaologue. "LOL!1!!1!!" "You're getting fat" "What should I do about it?" "Not live" Funny stuff.
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 8, 2004 Posted December 8, 2004 [color=indigo]I got a good laugh when the guy cut off his own ear...[/color]
Doc Posted December 8, 2004 Posted December 8, 2004 [font=Comic Sans MS][color=gray]I've seen some of your other works, such as the last otaku christmas thing, and I've loved it all. This just added to your great work. I mean by this, that it was so random that it was funny, really funny.:D[/color][/font]
Brasil Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21712&stc=1[/img][/center] Sorry, I couldn't resist. XD I'm sure you don't mind, though, lol. It was pretty enjoyable. I found myself having a good chuckle, and believe me, I needed to laugh, too. Finals and papers are beating me like a red-headed step-child. I do have one question...actually, a few. The big-eared guy with the lightsaber...I figure that's Shinmaru, and the guy with the wizard-looking hat is you, Dragon Warrior (Black Mage and all). And I have a feeling that the bloated friend of Shin's is Syk3...but who is everyone else? lol
Sol-Blade Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [SIZE=-3]Well, It all made sense when the cupcake appeared. lol I wonder who the cop was supposed to be...*ponders the thought...for like a second*...nah, couldn't be. :D[/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 9, 2004 Author Posted December 9, 2004 Well, to keep you all feeling stupid or ignorant, none of the characters were based on anyone, though Shinmaru's character in [b]The Otaku Shop[/b] in the past did look just like that with big ears. And I think that was a birthday hat on the guy who think was me, Siren. And hey, Syk3 isn't fat. He's a disgusting blob, so that couldn't be him ;_; But, uhh... thanks for commentses.
Hevn Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 Ohhh, so raaaandom. Lol. Ah, yes. Otaku Shop. I remember knowing Shinmaru because of it. I'll never forget those ears. This made me miss your poop animation. Sure, you are getting better with animation but your poop ones always crack me up and it gives me a sense of DWness in it.
Kitty Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [size=1][color=blue]The randomness... I must.. I must... EAT A MONKEY!! (You thought I was going to say cupcake, didn't you? ^__^ )[/size][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 9, 2004 Author Posted December 9, 2004 SILENCE, KITTY! ;^D [QUOTE=Hevn]Ohhh, so raaaandom. Lol. Ah, yes. Otaku Shop. I remember knowing Shinmaru because of it. I'll never forget those ears. This made me miss your poop animation. Sure, you are getting better with animation but your poop ones always crack me up and it gives me a sense of DWness in it.[/QUOTE] I don't recall these "poop animations." O.o You must be smokin' something.
Brasil Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [quote name='Dragon Warrior']Well, to keep you all feeling stupid or ignorant, none of the characters were based on anyone, though Shinmaru's character in The Otaku Shop in the past did look just like that with big ears.[/quote] *now feels stupid and ignorant, but replies anyway* But the big-eared guy was also using a lightsaber...and Shin's a Star Wars nerd, and a clumsy one at that! =p [quote]But, uhh... thanks for commentses.[/QUOTE] I felt that the Egon quote fit quite nicely. ~_^
Dragon Warrior Posted December 9, 2004 Author Posted December 9, 2004 Well, Shin never posts in the Star Wars 411 thread, so I would never know that he's a nerd and loves the stuff. In fact, he never speaks of it near me. And who/what's Egon?
Doc Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [font=Arial][color=gray]Egon is the man next to Dan Aykroyd's right in the black suit, and looks as if he were talking. Egon is played by Harold Ramis.[/color][/font] [font=Arial][color=#808080]Hoped that helped:D [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now