icexfire Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 i am 15 fixing to turn 16 neeked week....i cant wait..
Guest MissAmano25 Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Hello everybody. Well.. I am 25 years old. Well.. I am old enough to watch an anime but what can I do ? I really like to watch anime. I really do like to watch anime especially anime who comes from Japan. I know that animation is not for just kids , it is also for the older ones like me. I started watching animation at the age of 18 years old. The first time I watched anime is GHOST FIGHTER and then , FLAME OF RECCA and then , days goes by.. I watched GET BACKERS !! I really like each character in the GET BACKERS and then , SAMURAI X and then.. .. and then.. .. well... that is all !! All I can say is... I really like animation but not all. Just a few of them !! [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Misaki Mitsu Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [COLOR=Red]i think im the only one here thats this young *blinks twice* the age that i put in my profile is not how old i am. it was something that i did to get in. other than that im afraid that i am somewhat young. that there should give you a good hint on how old i am. [/COLOR]
Guest MoonShadowWolf Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 I'm 16 years old and I'll be turning 17 at the end of July. I started watching anime when I was about 9 years old.
Misaki Mitsu Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [COLOR=Red]the avatar that you have is either Kiba or Tsume from wolfs rain. its cute ^_^. ** starts to cry** i am the youngest one here. this is now no more fun **pouts in her little corner**[/COLOR]
Guest Taopaipai Posted January 22, 2005 Posted January 22, 2005 Hola. ni hao I am 17 and I like Dragon Ball. I know it's not the thing you would expect from a soon to be 18 year old but still. I love this stuff. :D
Yume Tenshi Posted January 24, 2005 Posted January 24, 2005 Im 14 but i stared watching anime when i was 5. I would always watch the cartoon network crap. But im over that i watch things on adult swim and stuff but i mostly hear of new anime form anime insider.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now