Lady Macaiodh Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 mine is the way vegeta's muscles bulge underneath his saiya-jin armor...:tasty:
k9* Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 mine is piccolo-sama (esp. after he develops the soft spot for gohan) :love:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]I recently heard Vegeta refer to Goku as a [i]"clown."[/i] That would have to be the funniest thing I've heard from DBZ since I heard Frieza call Goku a [i]"stupid monkey"[/i].... The humorous parts of DBZ are my favorite ones.[/COLOR]
SephirothNIN Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 I don't know the action is awesome in my opinion, but thecomedy relief is always a nice distraction, heh like captain ginyu offering to do the dance of joy for Frieza. Ah lots of people complain it's too predictable, but with the exception of the cell saga, there's been plenty of twists and turns in he plot line. The Buu saga is the most complicated I think however (so it's my fav). Ah crap what was I supposed to say in this thing........oh yeah, heh I guess if I had to pick I would have to say the action, any fight with goku, and then kickass villains like Brolly, Bojack, or Super Buu.
Sephiroth Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 I like the ginyu's action poses, I'm serious....
Dragonballzman Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 Erm...I guess my fave thing about it is the action too.
k9* Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 hey seph, you like the ginyu poses hmmm? :nervous: then what about the saya-man ones? :freak:
Dragonballzman Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 Gohan's poses SUCK! He sucks as The Great Saiyaman, and even when he ditches the helmet, then the cloth and shades and shows his face, HE STILL DOES CRAP POSES!!!
k9* Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 that's my whole point. esp. when ginyu is in goku's body and does that ballet toe walk :cross:
mornigndew Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=blue] action and the comedy [/color]
~Videl~ Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]mine is piccolo-sama (esp. after he develops the soft spot for gohan) :love: [/B][/QUOTE] Hey cool! Someone else has a soft spot:love: for piccolo too:D And there's me thinking I was the only one. The thing I love about DBZ is the way they mix the action and the comedy moments, it just really works which is why I was addicted afier my first episode:)
k9* Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 cool Videl, i thought i was the only 1 too. :D hey mayb we could form a piccolo fan club
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Mine Is when SSJ4 Vegita and Goku fuse into SSJ4Gogeta and kick some serious ***.... Pretty funny too.... And When Vegito powers up......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:
Guest Serbian_god Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 my favourite thing bout dbz is wen piccolo powers up...
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 LOL those ginyu poses are downright hilarious... & videl, & LOVE piccolo. i even had an erotic dream about him once, heheh. :naughty:
Sephiroth Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B]Mine Is when SSJ4 Vegita and Goku fuse into SSJ4Gogeta and kick some serious ***.... Pretty funny too.... And When Vegito powers up......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] erm, they don't do anything funny, what the hell are you smoking....
shibatku Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 My favorite part of Dbz s Goku I really like SSJ4 Goku he rocks but I also like when Gogeta is formed But I like when Goku goes SSJ4 He looks awsome!
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] erm, they don't do anything funny, what the hell are you smoking.... [/B][/QUOTE] Did you see the fight between SSJ4Gogeta and LiShenlong ............. The fight between them was funny ...... If you actually saw the episode you would know what I am talking about............. So if you don't know you should shut your trash!!! :naughty: :demon: WHAT ARE YOU ON!!:mrt: :smirk:
PiroMunkie Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, this is an easy querstion.... :love:Pan:love:[/SIZE]
DBZM_Brolly Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]LOL those ginyu poses are downright hilarious... & videl, & LOVE piccolo. i even had an erotic dream about him once, heheh. :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] woa! Thats pretty f***** up. But what ever. I bet you wanted piccolo to be vegeta.:D LOL
k9* Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 now, now brolly, leave lm alone. i too have had erotic dreams about piccolo-san. :therock: lol, a fantasy about a drawn alien.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now