Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Cryad: Man, Burn, you need a clue or something? You better do what you know!

Sean: Really!

Sabir: If you want, I can hit you in the head or something, so that you can stay longer.:)
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn: Me? Nah! Ya think?!?!? Lol. I think i figured that out about an hour ago. Im not as dense as you think.

Sabir: That a fact?:smirk:

All: lol.:laugh:

Burn looks down at Cyad and Siren holding hands.

Burn: Oooh. lol. congrats cyad!!
Posted
*Sean gets pushes out of the way as Mia returns*

Mia: here is your tea Burn!!:love:

*Sean shakes his head*

Sean:mayhap we should leave them alone together....:demon:

Burn:Noo please don't!!

Mia:don't what Burn?:love:

Burn:ummms*scratches the back of his head*...don't worry about it...
Posted
*Sean takes Sabir's hand and turns to walk outside*

Sean:have fun Burn :D...Mia why don't you tell us later about what Burn did?

Mia:huh?...oh sure I will tell you about how Burn here saved my village!!:love:

*Sean laughs as he heads for the door*
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Cryad and the others walk outside.

Sean: Ya think we shoulda left him alone? I mean, he did have the decency not to interupt us....

Siren: So what? It's too much fun!!

Sean: Lol. Yea, i guess yer ri-

Next room: AAAAHH!!!!!

Burn comes running out, with Mia following him like a shadow.

Cyrad: Dude, whats wrong with her liking you? I thought you wanted a girl!!

Burn: I do, but does Siren offer to give you a sponge bath?

Cryad: Oooh.
Posted
Sean:*laughs*Yeah Burn....I think I woulda said yes....I mean ya got their...

*Sabir eyes him*

Sean:anyways....just go take your darned bath!!

*Sean boots him back into the hospital*

Mia:HEY!!*She follows him in*
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn: But after meeting 3 hours ago, you would.....wait, she wouldn....she...you....shut up!! Fine Mia, but you better not try nuthin unless i say!!

Mia: Huh? Watever do you mean?:love:
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Hey!! Comon you guys!! Lol.
---------------------------------------

Many days later(and apparently [U]many[/U] spongebaths), the group decide to leave in search of the next temple.
Posted
Sean:*yawns*...to long in town...need to travel...don't know how I spent years living in one place....*Sean gets up and walks outside followed by Sabir*

Sean:....lets see which ones are left?
Posted
Sean:...earth...as long as I got two things I will be fine...*grins*

*Sean packs his traveling bag*

Sean:Burn....here comes Mia

Burn:WHAT!?!?*looks around* Hide ME!!

*Sean laughs*

Sean:just kidding....

Mia:Hey Burn:love:

Sean: or not... :D

Mia:Where you going Burn??:love:
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn: Not really. With two water ppl (Sabir and Cryad) we should be able to take the gem easy! Like if we had two of me at the ice temple!

Siren: But yer magic didnt werk in the ice temple, remember?

Burn: Oh yea....wonder if those jocks will now how to do that
too...

------
oops. lets say my post came before anti's
------

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...