Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]YAHOO!! Well, I don't know about a Gaian Warriors, Part Two, but I'll think about it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well. anytime and anyplace , i'll be ready.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]
Well. anytime and anyplace , i'll be ready. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Right! Well.........I'll be thinking about another story line. Hopefully, it'll be a bit better, and we can post new signups too.[/COLOR]
Posted
mmms storyline. .dark portal? to the underworld and Draconus comes back because one of his top men survived?

hmm, need to think more. .

---

yes with my help you'll be very usefull *cackle*

:whoops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...