OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=blue]Cryad hears the sounds of a serious fight going on and heads in that direction. Almost there, he runs into Mia and Burn.

Cryad: Good, I glad you're both here. The time is now. We have to help our friends. (looks at Mia)

Mia: I know what I have to do.

(they all nod approval and head towards what could be their last fight)[/color]

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(With his sword looking hot enough to temper, Burn swings wildly at one of Draconus's dark guards)

[color=red]Burn: This is for all the lives that have been lost, any who have suffered, and all that know pain.[/color]

(Cryad guards Mia and approaches Draconus himself)

Draconus: You won't walk away from this battle lightwarrior!

Sean: It doesn't matter what happens to me, if I die, you had best believe that you're coming with me.

(A sword blow barely misses Draconus)

[color=blue]Cryad: None of my friends are dying today!![/color]

(The battle ensues)

OOC: well dragonflame. .no card i see :whoops: lol, anyhow happy late vday :wave:
-------

*Liam walks into the room holding his sword, lightning making the sword crackle with a yellow vibrancy*

Liam: Draaaconus. .Draaaconus. .party time :devil:

Draconus: *glances at Liam* but weren't you dead? my best archer killed you! I SAW YOU DIE!

Liam: *soft voice* oh, but I am dead. .care to join me :demon: ?

*Liam turns invisible and rushes at Draconus*

Liam: hide and seek Draconus. .hide and seek :devil:

Ayarna: :rolleyes: *starts defending herself against a couple of sentry reinforcements*

[I]Sean stumble back and barely dodges a poison dart as Cyad engages Draconus[/I]

Sean:....

[I]Sean raced foward and dddrove his dagger deep into the darkwarrior, the turning saw Draconuis open up between the three warrios attack, and raised his hand[/I]

Sean:SUN'S RAY!!

[I]A beam shot out of his hand and slmaned into Draconus...following the other threes attacks, Dracouns just stood their and laughed[/I]

Dracounus:HAHAH is this the best gaia has to offer me??

Sean:...

[I]Sean got between Siren and Saber before they could attack again[/I]

Sean:take the guards...Cyad get Mia ready...

[I]Sean rushed Dracounus his daggers glowing brightly[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing flicked her hands upwards and caught the first guard in a vicious, twelveclawed headlock........she twisted, there was a crack, and he fell to the ground.......dead.........

Siren pounced, and completely destroyed her opponent as well.....[/i]

Sabir: ..........:demon:

Mia: READY!

Sabir: Cover it......[/COLOR]

I found this on the second page! we're slippin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=blue] A darkguard loses his footing and is skewered by Cryad.

Cryad: I love my ice spells. (Engages another enemy, then gives Mia a 'go ahead' look)

Cryad: Draconus!!! You coward! Come face your death!!!![/color]

Liam: *turns visible* bah. .we need help. .*holds up sword*

*A flash eminates the area and temporarily blinds the dark warriors*

*When their vision clears, the large celestial tiger of the lightning clan is standing there, and proceeds to devour the dark warriors*

Liam: well thats all taken care of :D

Ayarna: *looks at the tiger* I have an animal companion too, we might need the help

*Ayarna sheathes her sword and sings a sorrowful melodious tune that hangs in the air*

*She stands still for a moment when an enourmous roar fills the room and the roof is smashed open. A large beautiful red scaly dragon crashes through and lands among them*

Ayarna: meet Aishara:D

Liam: kewlies:excited:

moving on......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=blue] (A scream is heard through the corridor)

Cryad: WTF???

(Draconus starts to split as if coming out of a shell)

Siren:He's changing into something.

Cryad: ICE'S EDGE

(cryad brings down his sword which is surrounded in an icy glow, but the blow affects only the outer shell, not draconus himself)

Cryad: (starts to build his power) Go head and transform. I'll be ready.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: It's time!

[i]With a clawed hand, she reached upwards, as if she was trying to touch a star, then everything around her shattered into peices of magic, and she was the panthera tigris altacia again, ready to fight........[/i]

Dracorus: :devil: ........

Cyrad: :demon:

Sabir/Siren: :flaming:

Mia: .......*concentrating*[/COLOR]

The transformation is complete.

[color=blue] A dark figure steps from the husk and for a moment is seen because of Sean's light. But then the figure spoke his words and soon all was darkness.

Sean: Liam!!!!

(Liam nods agreement and both start to emit light. Ayarna and Burn go to protect them.)[/color]

The time has come.

Siren,Sabir,Cryad,and Mia must end this battle.

[color=blue]Cryad: (gripping his sword) Now you die.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: :demon: ............I hope he's ready..

Cryad: DIE!

Lord Dracorus:Try it!

[i]Sabirsing's eyes snapped gold then silver, and Siren nodded......the two threw their heads back and roared.[/i]

Sabir/Siren: FINAL TURBULENCE!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing threw up a huge sheild as the wild spell ricocheted around the room, then crashed against Dracourous's body. Siren and Sabirsing threw back their heads and howled simotaneously, calling the wolf tribe to their sides.[/i]

Sabir: DANTAMKA!

Alpha: *bares fangs*[/COLOR]

Liam: *twitch* I suppose I should do my bit. .

*Liam lowers the tip of his sword to the ground, holding the pommel to his chest. He closes his eyes and chants rapidly under his breath. .Slowly his cloak waves in an non existant breeze, he waits. .and then he slowly looks up and opens his eyes. .a silent storm reflects in his iris's.*

Liam::smirk:

Ayarna: my turn :devil: SILENT FLAME!

*Three pillars of fire erupt from cracks in the ground and curve over her to form an arch of crimson flame. .slowly the flame lowers and shrinks into her. .then erupts out and fills the area around her, killing all of the dark clansmen without as much as a whisper. .*

Liam: *whisper she can only hear*

Ayarna: *blush*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing roared her battle cry to the skies and Siren tossed her head back and howled along with her....the remaining wolves joined in and the sound nearly deafened Dracorous....[/i]

Dracorus: STOP IT!!

Mia: :demon: YOUR TIME IS UP!!

[i]Sabirsing nodded swiftly to Mida, and held the her arms steady.[/i]

Mia: *whispers* Mechery ....help me....

Siren: :flaming:

Cryad/Sean: *lend their power*

[i]Mia threw the blade forward, red light blinding everyone...[/i]

Mia: ARMAGEDON BLADE!!!

[i]A huge sheet of flames shot up behind her and channeled themselves through the sword's edges...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Everything faded to white, and the sunlight seemed to beat down on the weary fighters....Dracorous....was gone...

Mia pulled herself up and leaned on her sword.[/i]

Sabir: We finished it...

Mia: Yes......

Cryad: *moan* Siren?

Siren: I'm alive.

Mia: Where's Ayarna?

Ayarna: I'm here to...

Liam: As am I!

Sabir: .....perfect...[/COLOR]