OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

OOC: I seem to be a very wanted person :p
---------------------------------

*Liam runs through to the camp area, only to find no-one there yet*

Liam: musn't be back from their 'bath' :rolleyes:

*Liam starts jogging along a path through the forest, towards the area where the others went. Unfortunately(or is it? :D), he doesn't pay any attention to where he is going and runs hadlong into Ayarna*

Liam: *seeing stars* ouchie

Ayarna: *rubs head* watch where you're going next time. .

Liam: :o *scratches head* i erm er. .sowwy :o

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: yes u were a wanted man, if u read up raiha was gonna have ur head, woulda been funny actually. but happy to have u back!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayarna:*still rubbing her head in pain* i am gonna have a bump there now, where are you going in such a hurry???

Liam: Trying to find someone, looks like i found someone, where did you get to???

Ayarna: ahh Siren took me for a walk, she wanted to talk

Liam: aaahhh ookk, what did she wanna talk about???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: LIAM:: i aint gonna use ur idea, huge head hey, i will let u put ur idea in for urself!!! if u think u r sooooo cute!

OOC: :p :whoops:
------------------------

Ayarna: nothing:whoops:

Liam: :p k, so have yo seen the others?

Ayarna: why?

Liam: the time stop is starting to break up. .i've gotta tell the others to get ready as we may only have a couple of days to train

Ayarna: ...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Where's Anti, Stormwing, Darkness, and Liam when ya need them......? BTW, the attatchment is a picture of Sabirsing just before she transforms. Check out the teeth! :devil:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

eek!!! sorry!!!!! i've been grounded because i walked out of school...i won't be here much from now on but i swear i'll try *covers head* don't hurt me!!!

~~~~

siren stares after arnya and shakes her head...

siren: there goes trouble...

she turns and sprints away... comeing to the stream she sits back aginst a tree and listens to the water eyes closed... sometime later she wakes up to the soung of someone aproching

[COLOR=royalblue]Sean: Alright, let's get crackin...

Sabir: Yay........training time. :devil: Who wants ta spar?

Siren: *looks up* Hey guys.

Cryad: *runs over* Training time? Sparring? I heard those words.......

Burn/Mia: Sponge bath!

All but Burn and Mia: -_-[/COLOR]

OOC: ok Liam, this ones for you, only coz i have nothign better to do atm, please forgive me if it is completely CRAP but hey, thats what u get when u have some one like me around!!

Ayarna:*while walking with Liam* shouldnt you be training, you only have a few days...

Liam:*stops in his tracks* hang on, can you fight???

Ayarna:*kind of shocked by the question* well, no actually, will I need to??

Liam: probably, if you want I coudl teach you how to use your attacks and how to fight, consider me your personal trainer!!

Ayarna:*blushes* you would do that for me??

Liam:of course, now come on, we better start getting you trained up hey??

*they continue walking together with Ayarna pretending she is a kung fu queen on the way back*

Yea! I'm back to school and now i have access to computers all the time!! I'll be able to go back to my old postin self!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cryad: Sparring? I'm game, but do you think you can handle me, little kitty?

Sabir: Little Kit..... That's it! You're mine! (she lunges)

Cryad: Let's do it!

*their swords clang and the practice begins*

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: LUNCH TIME!!!

[i]In a quick skirmishing movement, Sabirsing swung upwars, nearly knocking Cryad's sword out of his hand...[/i]

Cryad: :demon: Lunch time?

Sabir: :flaming: LAGUNA BLADE!!!

[i]A twisting spiral of blue energy shot from Sabirsing's blade, knocking against Cryad...forcing him to react with his own water attack...[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: LOTR was kewl. .besides, it gave me loads of ideas :D (edit) *no-one here. .*sigh* might aswell increase the post. .

-------------------------

Liam: *listens to the sounds of fighting coming from the clearing where the others are* *stops* maybe i should teach you seperately, save us from the others:rolleyes:

Ayarna: ok..:cross:

Liam: right *pulls off his backpack* i have something that will help us alot, i've had both suits since the start but i thought I'd never need them, but under the dangerous circumstances. .

Ayarna: erm, get on with it. .what do you have?

Liam: ;) *pulls out two suits of shining mithril armour* mithril, the hardest armour in the known world. .perfect under these situations. .

Ayarna: and one of these is mine. .

Liam: don't worry. .I can only wear one suit *pulls of his shirt and puts on the mithril*

Ayarna: :naughty:

Liam: :D *finishes putting his mithril on* lets test it out. .aim a blow to the mithril with your sword

Ayarna: er. .sword?

Liam: Lauria didn't give you one?

Ayarna: nope..

Liam: good thing I have another :D *pulls out gleaming white sword*, here take this and swing a blow at my chest

Ayarna: sure? but it'll I er. .hope you know what you're doing. .

Liam: i do, trust me :)

Ayarna: ok. .*swings sword at his chest, a lethal blow, but instead of cutting Liam in half he goes flying back a few metres*

Ayarna: OMG!!! *drops sword* are you ok?

Liam: *winces* nothing but a slight bruise, well what you lack in skill you double in strength, I think you'll do fine *smiles*

Ayarna: :blush:

Liam: ok. .i'll teach you some basic blocks and attacks that'll help you out, if you miss an attack, duck or roll out of the way as the mithril will help you, but a head shot will be fatal. .

Ayarna: ok then. .

*Both train for awhile, Ayarna getting better by the minute* *They finish up and go back to see Sabir and Cryad still duking it out*

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: :flaming: That does it...

[i]In an instant, Sabirsing had morphed into a tiger. She snapped her claws out of her paws, sinking deep into the ice, giving her a firm foothold. Throwing her head back, Sabirsing roared furiously, summoning a huge arc of water to crash down on Cryad.....[/i]

Cryad: That smarts......

Sabir: *tiger voice* So what? I'm a tiger.........and I don't care.

Cryad: It would figure...

[i]In one smooth leap, Sabirsing cleared the ice and changed back into a human......she snatched up her blade, and dropped back into her fighting stance.[/i][/COLOR]

*and she slipped on ice once again*

Cryad: What? Didn't think that I'd use it twice?

Sabir: grrrr..

Cryad: Can't think of anything witty to say?

*Sabir goes tiger again and leaps toward Cryad*

Cryad: Cage.

*Sabir is entrapped in a cage of ice*

Cryad: fitting.

Liam: well that was a good match :D

Sabir: *roars and smashes the cage* i would have had him if i was allowed to kill:demon:

Liam: oi. .so are we going to have another training match?

Sabir: *gives Liam evil eye* don't you know anything? this one isn't over:demon:

Liam: :eek: *puts up hands* ok. . ok just erm. .continue

[COLOR=red]Point number 1: The match isn't over until one conceeds defeat. Which brings me to point number 2: Liam can not end a match! Point number 3: I'M NOT FINISHED FIGHTING YET!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]With a terrible shriek, Sabirsing broke free from the cage and threw herself against Cryad, knocking him to the ground.[/i]

Sabir: :flaming: ......

Cryad: :demon:

[i]She opened her jaws and clamped them down across his throat, not breaking the skin, but administering enough pressure to make it unconfortable...[/i][/COLOR]

Then Sabir's jaws suddenly closed. Cryad was no longer there.

Sabir: What in the name of....?

Cryad: Hey kitty, I'm over here!

*Rising up from one ice patch he had created before, Cryad could clearly be seen smiling, eventhough he was still forming.*

Cryad: That was part of the gift I received, I know how to use even the lost magiks of the water and ice clans.

Sabir: O wow (being overly sarcastic) A new party trick!

*She lunges, lands in front of him, and unsheaths her sword as she becomes once again human*

Sabir: Ready to try some more tricks?

Cryad: I think I am.:smirk:

[COLOR=royalblue]Liam...I am an Extreme Otaku, I've been here since before the boards originally crashed....and you think I don't know about the censoring stars?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: MASS ZENNIS!!

[i]A huge band of white energy appeared around Sabirsing's sword and surged towards Cryad...he quickly swung his own blade against it, sending the power off into the sky....[/i]

Cryad: AQUA BLADE!!

[i]Tidal waves crashed down against Sabirsing....she was tossed back into the air, and while she was up there...she quickly turned into the winged tiger, and gained control of her flight.[/i]

Sabir: That wasn't so bad.....for an amatuer...

[i]She landed, as a human, and her sword imediatly flew back to her hands. Tightening her grip, she twisted the handle slightly, and a beating heart appeared around the hilt....then silver vines shot from the sides and twisted themselves against her hands.[/i]

Sabir: Moving on.....

Cryad: :therock:

Sabir: TSUNAMI!![/COLOR]