Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=teal]Sabir: You didn't miss anything important.

Siren: Oh. Okay.

Ayarna: What's your element Sabir?

Sabir: I'm from the Tiger Clan, and I have the support of the Wolf Clan, so...I'm a mixed kind of creature.

Ayarna: Oh...I see...sort of.

Burn: Yeah, she was once posessed by a tiger goddess!

Ayarna: Really..*disbelieveing*

Sabir: -_- yeah...[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: :therock: is that why you act crazy?

Burn: no, she's always been that way:D

Sabir: :mad:

Liam: err. .why don't you fill us two in on it? *motions to Ayarna and himself*

Sabir: ok. .*tells the story*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir. : *blah* *blah* ........In conclusion, we now have the Omni Swrod, and Mia is going to kick his ***. Any Questions?

All but Sabirsing: :eek: ........

Burn: I've never heard anybody talk that much........

Sean: No kidding.......

Ayarna: No, it's all very clear.

Sabir: Great. Who's hungry?

Liam: Me!

Cryad: Me too!

Mia: Me three![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *returns several minutes later* How doew Wild Boar sound?

Liam/Cryad: Great!

Sabir: You deal with it Burn.

Burn: Great.........who's gotta knife?

Sean: *tosses him the daggar*[/COLOR]
Posted
siren (in dragon form) peers over liams sholder...

siren: i want some...

no awnser

siren: ROARRRR!!!!

liam squeeked,tossed up his meat (which siren snached out of the air) and dove across the clearing

siren: mnnffaa gooff...

sabir:err... siren we can't understand you... your speaking in dragon...

siren: doi!!*hits her head and smears honey all over her face*

she drops out of dragon form

siren: this is really good!

all: :blulaugh:

siren: *stops eating* what?
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Still got the twisted sense of humor...wipe your mouth Siren.

Siren: Huh? *wipes mouth* Oh...LIAM!

Liam: :eek:

All but Liam: :laugh:

Sean: Maybe you shouldn't eat so much honey...

Liam: But it's soooo good!

Sabir: Don't blame us when your teeth rot out of your head.

Mia: Then you'll have to hire some pretty girl to feed you.

Liam: :devil:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: FOR THE LOVE OF MECHERY! We JUST ATE!!!

Cryad: :eek: That's loud.

Liam: Oh yeah...I er...forgot...

Siren: Oo...Liam's gorra crush on Ayarna......

Mia: :) That's so sweet.

Liam: :blush: What? No I don't!

Sabir/Siren/Mia: Yes you do!

Ayarna: :o. Someone shoot me.

Sean: Sorry, that'd break the Light Clan's code of honor.

Cryad: Break my code of honor.

Sabir: Wouldn't hurt mine. :D J/K.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Liam! *chases him into the forest*

Liam: Go away.

Sabir: You know we were just kidding back there. We don't mind that you have a crush on Ayarna.

Liam: :o Oh god...

Sabir: It's not that bad, at least you like somebody.

Liam: But she doesn't like me back.

Sabir: People can be like that. Just give her some time to get to know you, and she'll fall for you eventually.

Liam: *sigh* Thanks Sabir.

Sabir: *shrug* It's my job.[/COLOR]
Posted
a raven on a branch started cawing

liam: is that thing laughing at us?

with a pop the raven turned into siren

siren: whoo hoo!! hahahaha!! i never knew spying was this fun!

without her noticeing sabir picks up a rock

sabir: hey siren!

the rock hit her squarely in the forehead and she fell off the branch into a mud puddle

all::laugh:

siren: ewwww...*idea* heh heh heh...:devil: oh liammmm...

a large ball of mud hit him in the face

cryad: (i just realized we forgot him!) hey sire-

a smaller mud ball hit him as well... this one from liam
Posted
Cryad: *wall of water cleans him off* :p

Liam: hey! no powers!!

Cryad: *picks up huge mud ball and throws it at him*

Liam: *dodges mud and scoops up some of his own*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: :devil: You'll pay for that Siren.

[i]In one huge leap, Sabirsing was in the air, as a were tiger. She scopped up a mudball, and secretly put a huge rock inside. She lobbed it at Siren, and it hit her on top of the head.[/i]

Siren: *BONK!* *eyes turn upwards* Mommy....*bites the dust*

Sabir: Hah! *lands*

Liam: That was cruel.

Burn: And yet....so....Sabir!

Sabir: Eheh.....:D[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: well if sabir is gunna use rocks. .i'm gunna use my powers:D

Cryad: didn't you say before. .

Liam: silence:p *Electric cage crackles as a mudball bounces off it*

Sabir: no fair! no elements!!

Liam: ok. .:D *goes invisible*

Burn: good one sabir. .now you're the only one who knows where he is. .

Sabir: so?:D :rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *leaps into the air* WOHOO!! *brings down both hands, in one fist*

Liam: *THWAK!* Ow.......?

Sabir: :devil: *toses mudball up and down* You want some Cryad?

[i]Meanwhile, Mia, Burn, and Ayarna watch their anticts......very embarassed.[/i]

Mia: This is.......like being in preschool.

Burn: Normally, I'd join them, but.....I like my head where it is.

Ayarna: Tell me they don't always act like this.

Mia: They don't always act like this.[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: ouch. . . *becomes visible*

Sabir: :devil:

Liam: uh oh. .*runs like crazy and turns invisible*

Sabir: nuts. .*grabs massive mudball and starts to bury Siren*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: HEY EVERYBODY!!!

All: *looks up* What?

Sabir: What time is it?

Mia: Midnight.

Sabir: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Liam: WHOPEE!!!!!

Siren: :asleep:

Cryad: *kisses Siren*

Sabir: *goes human* *kisses Sean*

Burn: *kisses Mia*

Mia: :blush:

Liam: *kisses Ayarna*

Ayarna: :blush:[/COLOR]
Posted
[I]Sean grins, and smashes a big glop of mud into Sabir's face[/I]

Sean: a present....

[I]Sean jumps backwards as she swings at him[/I]

Sabir::flaming:

[I]Sean smiles[/I]

Sean:you all need to get washed up...I will give you a hand Sabir ^_^
Posted
Liam: :rolleyes: *laughs*

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: ack!! WB!! keep it away!!! how on earth did i get it?:p
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Thankx Sean.

[i]They disapear into a nearby forest.[/i]

Siren: *wakes up* Where am I?

Cryad: Um.....[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *laughs* you are groggy and are in company of friends:D

Siren: gee thanks. .

Liam: any time:D

Cryad: *ushers Siren away*

Liam: fun party last night ayarna wasn't it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...