OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam: *finds a rock to sit on and pulls out his own sword* this is going to take a while. .:p

Ayarna: hm?

Liam: Sabir is angry. .when she is angry she somehow becomes twice as strong as she normally is. .thats why she normally is angry:laugh: *shuts up when Sabir gives him a cold piercing look* anyhow, cryad is no pushover, so we'll be here all night. .

*notices Sabir holding Cryad down*

Liam: or maybe not. .

*Cryad breaks free*

Liam: wrong again. .*sigh*

Liam: :D sure why not *stands up* I promise not to use the Armageddon spell, big mistake. .i'll use that in the next battle..

Siren: whatever :D *takes fighting stance* ready?

Liam: *also takes fighting stance* better believe it, oh by the way, is ok with you for me to fight with my mithral on?, on second thoughts. .*takes it off* that will make it much more even

Siren: ready or not?:rolleyes:

Liam: :D. .don't I know it *sidesteps as she comes again, smashing her in the back with the blunt of his sword* and so would've that if i was using the sharp end :D

Siren:mad: *slams him in the jaw with the hilt of her sword*

Liam: *spits a bit of blood out of his mouth* *half smile*

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: *Slash*

Cryad: *parry* *parry* *slash*

[i]Sabirsing looked up for a second, then laughed evily.........she pointed upwards with her sword...........a full moon was shinning, spreading a light to the group as bright as anything........Sabirsing dropped her blade to the ground.........then her body rippled with the change.[/i]

Mia: Cool!

Ayarna: :therock: That is weird.......

[i]In her were tiger form, Sabirsing extended her claws and bared her teeth.....she quickly dug her nails into the ground, and flexed her newly muscled body.[/i]

Cryad: This.......is bad.....

Sabir: :devil: Exactly...[/COLOR]

Liam: *steals a glance at Sabir, and gets a massive slash up his arm for his trouble. .* WHOA! Sabir is . .is. .well..huge!

*Faces Siren*

Liam: LIGHTNING BOND! *lightning shoots out from his blade and holds Sirens hands together, so he can have a better look*

Siren: you can't put this on hold! *breaks free*

Liam: *another fighting stance*

Cryad: (in awe) Holy sh....

Cryad: (thinking) I still won't be even with her, but if i merge with tiamat again at least I can fly and be about as big. I'll still be able to cast spells and I don't really think that she can. Well, it's worth a shot.

*Cryad jumps in the air and tiamat swoops down on him; they become a mist and emerge as one*

(In a monsterous voice)

Cryad: Break!

*A small ice pillar raises from the ground, Sabir dodges it but is grazed on the leg*

Sabir:.......

*Without a word, she hits Cryad with a hard right, he goes flying, but stops himself with his wings*

Cryad: Sh*t! (I can't win when she is like this; if this spell doesn't weaken her I'll have to concede.)

Cryad: Tundra Death!

*He does a full dive toward her. At the momment when it seems they will collide, he turns into mist and ends up behind her. The fog that now surrounds her grabs at her fiercly and delivers blow after blow of pure energy*

Cryad: (changes back to normal form) Let's see how she holds up.

*Sabir breaks through, but no longer has the energy to maintain her present form*

(Both warriors are clearly worn down, but Cryad sheaths his sword)

Cryad: I concede. You have won.

Sabir: I've never been in a fight like that before! Didn't know that you had that in you!

Cryad: Thanks.

*Liam bleeds from a myriad of cuts, Siren also. .but not as much. .*

Liam: hard to think of this as a training match, more of a fight for life. .:smirk:

Siren: :smirk:

Liam: :smirk:*turns invisible* *voice comes from all around* hope I forgot my gift?

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: If they're going to be killing eachother.........I think I'll go do something more exciting........

Cyrad: Like...........?

Sabir: *draws sword* Polishing my sword. :D

Cryad: You know...........that's not a bad idea.

Mia: This sword never needs it. :angel:

Sean: And my daggers never need it.......

Sabir: *pulls out a tin of silver polish* *shrug* Whatever.[/COLOR]

here oh mighty one... i'll bet you i get grounded more than almost anyone here... sheesh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: hey!! that's very cheep!! fine... i'm changeing

she crouches and starts turning white... she stands up half morphed into a siberian tiger

siren: double the reflexs and the hearing... *sniff,sniff* phew! and the sense of smell!! when was the last time you washed?!?

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Hey cool....she's adopting me. :D

Cryad: *shiver* I like her better human.

Sabir: *shrug* To each, his own.

Sean: Yeah...I like the wolf part better.

Sabir: I think I'll just....go back to work...*scrub scrub polish polish*

Mia: I'm sleepy.

Burn: So take a nap.[/COLOR]

Cryad: (yawn)

Sean: Bored?

Cryad: Yeah, at least my fight was interesting. Watching my girl chase air isn't the greatest show on earth.

Sabir: Don't worry bout it; looks like she'll be done with him in a minute.

Sean: I should get ready to cast some healing spells, at least you two didn't try to make new and interesting scars.

Cryad: ( puts his sword in the ground) clean yourself.

*a small stream of water sprouts up, the murasame disappears and reforms and is completely spotless*

Cryad: I love my sword.

Sabir: (scrubbing) Oh shut up.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: I'd rather have a living sword any day. I don't suppose yours responds to your thought...

Cryad: Ah....yeah, you're right.

Sabir: ;) Get used to it.

Sean: :rolleyes: Those two are like siblings......

Cryad/Sabir: NO WE'RE NOT![/COLOR]

OOC: I am mighty? interesting theory. .

----------
Liam: *comes back visible* shall we postpone this?:D

Siren: *detransforms* thats just your way of retreating:rolleyes:

Liam: ><'. .Ayarna could you throw me my mithral?

Ayarna: sure *picks it up and throws it to him*

Liam: thank you *puts it on* I don't suppose you guys have any armour of your own? Or is it cowardly to fight with better odds?

Sabir: big head alert. .:rolleyes:

Liam: :p

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: We fight......in whatever way best suits us. I use a living sword...and my tiger and wolf transformations...

Cryad: I use my blade.

Siren: And I do the same, and use my changeling ablities...

Sean: I've got my two daggars, and thanks to Sabir, I can become a wolf...

Mia: I've got this cool shinny sword. :D

Burn: My fire magic...

Ayarna: My own sword...

Liam: *shrug* Oookay....points taken.[/COLOR]

OOC: a page or so ago i gave Ayarna a suit of mithral and the sword
---------------

Liam: BTW Ayarna. .are you ok with that sword? the sword itself has powers. .

Ayarna: really?

Liam: the sword cannot be taken from its owner, unless it is freely given without any influence. .if you die. .the sword will go with you, it can never be broken or stolen. .cool huh?

Ayarna: coolies!!!:D

Liam: *laughs*

ooc: Hey raiha, your sig sounds like a dramatic version of mario and his fire power up! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cryad: no point in trying to fight it. Anyway, everyone prepared?

Sean: yeah, what's the game plan?

Cryad: well, I think have a better chance if we take a roundabout path there. There'll be less opposition. So, what I propose is that we all call our dragons( or whatever you travel with) to clear a path to the west. Then we follow that path for a short time, leave it and travel through the woods the rest of the way. It's still a little distant, so we can rest once. We can finalize the rest of the plan when we camp on the break. Anymore suggestions? Or is everyone game?