OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: ...*rushing wind* Dracous...

Cryad: What?

Sabir: I'm going to help Anti! And find MIA!!

Cryad: I'm on it!

[i]As Sabirsing ran, she reformed her bodyshape to the full blown winged tiger....and let her claws slash outwards, mowing down any dark ones who stood in her way...[/i]

Sabir: ANTI!! I'M COMING!!! *tiger scream*[/COLOR]

:nervous: O.o. .

OOC: I know what i'm doing. .leave it. .I'll come back
------

*Liam and Ayarna start fighting their way back. .the dark clansmen retreat and Liam lets out a sigh of relief, only to be cut short when an arrow bounces of his mithril*

Liam: archers :eek: get behind me! *steps in front of Ayarna*

Ayarna: HEY! I'm a big girl now! I don't need your pro

*she is cut short when a volley of arrows is fired and hit Liam's chest, bouncing off the mithril again, but one hits his sword arm and penetrates the flesh, all the way through*

*Liam releases a cry of intense pain*

Archer: nerve cluster. .you wont be able to use that arm

Ayarna: X@%$!! *runs forward, and is knocked unconcious*

Liam: *puts the sword in his other hand and runs forward* DIE DEMON!!

*dark clansmen run forward and hold Liam in front of the archer, luaghing imperiously*

Archer: *holds up bow* pity. .you could have had potential. .*realeases string, an arrow is released and Liam is dead before he hits the ground*

[color=blue]Cryad and Burn run down a corridor and hear battle in two different directions....

Cryad: Damn it all!!! Which way to go?

Burn: You go left, I'll go right.

*They split up and Burn runs into Mia, who is fighting fiercely*
*Cryad unleashes his dark tundra death spell beacuse he sees two of his warriors laying on the ground*

Burn: I'm here!
Mia: Thanks.

*Burn cast volcano, and the darkclansmen are engulfed in a firery death, They head towards the other path where they hear the screams of many dying....*

Dying by Cryad's hands.

Cryad: (picks up Liam's lifeless body,as well as his girlfriend's and places them in a corner) I'll kill you all!!!!!!!

*Like a madman, Cryad cuts through flesh and bone alike until no dark one is left standing.*[/color]

ooc: Ohh! the ladies are being fiesty! I love a good catfight!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cryad: Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

*Bodies are everywhere, the enemy is screaming, the bits of flesh and blood stain his boots as his sword and scythe cut through bone like wheat.*

Burn: Keep your distance, he is caught up in his feelings.

Mia: We aren't going to help?

Burn: Look at the situation; the darkclan hasn't a chance against this rage.

Ayarna: (tears streaming down her face) Get em Cryad. [color=red]GET REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

OOC: bear with me on this. .
-----

Liam: *twitch* man that hurts. .*blinks eyes open and looks down, and wishes he hadn't. Slowly he open his eyes and looks at his now opaque spirit like body*

Liam: :eek: that is not good. .*rubs head, and hand goes through it* :eek: *looks around at where he is, and finds himself still in the temple*. . . where are the others?

*He gets up and somehow floats along, following the sounds of battle, he comes to an area full of dark warriors, Liam feels an intense rush of fury and takes a swipe at one of them*

DW: uuuh. .*falls dead*

Liam: touch of death :devil: mmm sweet. .*runs through the warriors, all falling dead to the floor* *something surfaces in his mind. .'get to the body. .body'*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]OOc: Hell, if he taking that long just write some of his part for him. He'll just have to work with what he's given, since his appearences are becoming less frequent. The he should understand, since his part is affecting everyone else's. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well until then, let this sleeping RPg lie............................and keep it from page two, but don't post anything that's spam.[/COLOR]

err hi everyone....ahh don't hurt me!! *dodges incoming progectiles from Raiha and Stormwing*
-----------

[I]Sean walked up to the throne...it spinned and nothing was in it...but he heard laughter in the darkness behind him[/I]

???:hahahah...last member of the light clan...today you die...

Sean:....

???:what cat got your tongue boy?

[I]Sabir came through the door followed by Siren as he said this[/I]

Sabir:no but these two are about to have yours...

[I]Sabir and Siren ripped through the darkness...then Sean saw them both go flying into opposite walls and slam into the ground[/I]

Sean:DARK ONE...YOU DIE HERE!!

[I]Seans dagger flare up and light flood half the room...the darkone keeping the shadows on the other half...but standing at the edge...letting it self be seen...Sean walked down the throne then dropped into a fighting stance...the dark one pulled out a staff that wherever it passed true darkness lingered...Sean rushed foward and the two began to fight[/I]

*Liam slowly floats into the room where Ayarna is kneeling next to his body*

[I]get to the body. .the body. .[/I]

Ayarna: *sees Liam's spirit* :eek: what but you *eyes dart to his dead body*

*raises his pearly white hand to silence her. His spirit form start to fade . . time . . borrowed time . . fading . . fading fast*

*he floats closer to his body, the arrows jutting out at odd angles bleeding freely, some what repulsed, he stops, but again floats closer and lies down. .entering his body*

[I]darkness fades into his mind and he blacks out, meanwhile his body slowly heals, the arrows slowly fall out. .wounds heal, and Ayarna stares with bloodshot, tearstrewn eyes[/I]

Liam: *cough* *lies with eyes closed* ouch . . is this heaven. .*opens eyes, sees Ayarna* must be *smiles* *then looks around ar his blood soaked arms, and feels his matted sticky hair* nope. .back in the living *smiles again*

Ayarna: *sniffles* I thought. .I thought. .

Liam: *smiles some more and gives her a hug* c-mon. .I feel the need to kick someone. .:devil:

[I]Sean flys back as the darkwarrior throughs him across the room[/I]

Sean:... [I]cough[/I]....who are you?

???2:haha...he is my personal bodyguard...

Sean:Draconus!

Bodyguard:master...

Draconus:finish the light warrior...

[I]Sean stands up ...one dagger missing..his right hand clenching his other one tightly...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *claws shimmer* I've been waiting for this one.....:devil: KILLING TIME!!!!!!!!!

Siren: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Dracorus: *wiggles a finger in one ear* Bwa, I'm deaf now!

Sabir: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

[i]They charge...........[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: there ya go dragonflame. .weave your web :whoops:

------

Liam: *hears the sounds of battle* they dont need us right now, mebbe we should have a little us time? ;)

Ayarna: :D

*they wander into a secluded spot*

--------
bah. .i'm bad at romance :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dragonflame [/i]
[B]OOC: gee thanks liam, nice work, this is one thing i am good at ..lol but i aint gonna give u the satisfaction of me actually dopin something .......mwahhahaha how do u feel now ??
HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE
BYE [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I think this RPG needs a little therapy......[/COLOR]