OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
OK, some of you may have remembered seeing a game called Gaian Warriors a couple of months ago. It was alright, but through some errors, well, it sucked. However, I really liked the idea of it. So, if no one will object to it, I would like to bring my first RPG back to life, only this time try to keep a plot in it. So, if anyone wants to join, please do. If you have before, you can keep the same character. Oh, if you don't know, the avalible elements are as follows: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Lightning, Ice, Psychic, Light, and Dark. Oh, and no double elements, like a fire/water hybrid this time. I'm just gonna add my character in right now.....

Name: Burn Gliffis
Element: Fire
Weapon: Sword of eternal flames
Summoning creature(optional): Phoenix
Ultimate attack: Legend of the Phoenix

Anyone wanna join?

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrunkenMaster88
ok here's my character:

Name: Shadow Sideout
Element:Thunder
Weapons: Electric Rope Dart (for those of u who don't know what that is it is a hevy metal dart shaped thing tied to a really long rope)
Summing Creature: An ancient Chinese Dragon from the sky and earth
Ultimate Attack:Electric Chi

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Name: Forte Sygone
Element: Psychic
Weapon: Doesnt have one
Summoning creature: I [i] had [/i] one but i fused with it
Ultimate attack: Dark Flame and Dark Ultima[/color][/size][/b]

Guest Pyromaniac
Thanx fer joinin Forte & SS Trunks. Here's a sum-up of the plot I used earlier, in case you wanted 2 know: In the year 3000, mankind has destroyed itself with missles and stuff. After thats done, Gaia, the essence of the planet, gives some of the remaining humans powers over the elements, and divided them into clans. Gaia hoped they would return the charred planet to it's healthy, previous state. But the leader of the dark clan, Draconus, wanted nothing to do with that. He and his clan killed most of the leaders of the other clans, and became the new ruler of earth, and maintains it with an iron fist. Luckily though, Gaia forsaw this. After he went renegade, Gaia showed the rest of the tribes the most gaurded secret of the planet: the Omni Sword. All over the earth, there is a temple representing each element, and it hold in it the elemental stone of that kind. When all of the elemental stones are joined, they create the Omni Sword, the only weapon in creation able to destroy Draconus. Your quest is to find these stones, so that Draconus will finally be vanquished.

Okay, enough of that. I'll start the RPG in a sec.

Guest Pyromaniac
Sorry Cloud, but I already said no double elements. You'll hafta change ta either fire or lightning. Or somethin else. Whatever. But otherwise, no, yer not to late ta join. Welcome!:D

Guest Pyromaniac
OK, im jus gonna start it up right now:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn walked quikly through the forest. He had heard reports of some kind of demon, and he volunteered to hunt it down, for a price. But he didnt really even care about the money.

Burn: Still cant believe it. A demon? That probably means a Gaian from the dark clan. But shouldnt be out here, it's not in thier territory....unless.....dear god, could they have learned about the sword?!?!?

Before he could continue walking, however, a black balst of energy hit the ground in front of him, scorching the grass. Burn looked up to see a goblin looking creature above him, his hand sizzling from the blast. He grimaced as the ugly creature began a high pitched giggle.

Burn: Let me pass, Goblyn!! I have no time for you!!

Goblyn: Oh, but you do!! YOU DO!!!

The small creature lept from the tree, spiraling down to the ground. As soon as he hit the ground, he barely dodged a massive fireball from Burn. He them jumped right at Burn, claws outstretched. Quikely, though, Burn used an instant transmission and teleported behind him, grabbing him by the leg. Burn spun around and let go, the Goblyn sailing through the air and colliding with a tree. As he stood up, rubbing his head, he saw Burn arms outstreched to his sides, a massive ball of fire in each one. "MEALSTROM!!!!!!" Burn screamed out. He then brought his hands together, unleashing what looked like a hundred fireballs on the monster. When the smoke cleared, nothing was left. Burn smirked, thinking how easy that was. Suddenly, a voice was heard overhead.

???: Hey!! That was pretty good!!

Burn looked up to see a young warrior, probably a Gaian, descending from the sky.

Burn: Thancks, but just who the hell are you?

???: Oh, my names Craig Kensindan.

Guest Pyromaniac
Sure ya can Stormwing, more the merrier! And yeah, i guess yer summoning creature can be a pet. Why not? *tries to get Phoenix to land on shoulder, but face is burned off by intense flames* lol.:laugh:

Craig's skin is blue, his hands have cloven and turned into claws. His eyes are completely white, and he has a shall that covers his face from the bridge of his nose down, then wraps around him as a cape. He has two blue wings, slightly singed at the tips. (Just like Raziel off Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver)

Burn: How did you get like that?

Craig: A long time ago, the dark magicians captured me, and experimented on me. They gave me these wings, and the ability to devour peoples souls. However, when I refused to be their servant, they tortured me.

Burn: I see.

Craig: They also fused my Soul Reaver to my left arm.

Burn looks at Craig's left arm, there a large blue sword is fused to his arm, and electricity flickers around it, and his wrist.

Burn: So, your sword always stays like that?

Craig: No, I can meld it into me.

The soul reaver suddenly goes into Craig's arm.

Burn: Whoa!!!

Hey!, I wanna join too.!!

name: Cryad

weapons: murasame(sword that's always wet for superb slicing), corruption bracelet
element: water(can use acid attacks, thanks to his clans bracelet)
summoning creature: tiamat(his attack: tsunami's pride)
Special attack: acid massacre

Guest Pyromaniac
Okay Dark, but i think yer the last one.

----------------------------------------------------------

Burn and Craig continue to walk through the forest.

Craig: Demon, huh? I think i know what there talking about.

Burn: You do?

Craig: Yah. When I was there, I kept hearing roars, like a gigantic beast. The day I escaped, I saw a huge, dragon like beast. I think they'regonna unleash the monster on the town. I came back to find help. Good thing I found you.

Burn: Well? Let's go!

Oh, i think Stormwing should post now. Are ya up to it Stormy?

Guest Pyromaniac
DM88, you idiot!! Read it through the beggining and you'll know where we are!!! Stupid......(oh, i get to call him names, cause he goes to my school)

no prob...

siren walks into the very town that burn and craig where talking about

siren: i know i left it here somewhere...

siren walks into an inn and makes her way over to the innkeeper

siren: hey! you haven't seen a mini dragon around here have you??

innkeeper: there was this guy here a while complaining about a giant lizard that burned his stand down... we kicked him out... though he had too much to drink... said he caught the little bugger and took him home...

siren swore loudly

siren: tell me where he lives please...

innkeeper: the coner of lime and tenth

siren: thanks!!

she turns and runs out the door... haeding for the coner of lime and tenth as she arrives a window blows out showering the ppl with glass and from the indside you could hear: "no!! not again!!! bad dragon!!! away from the window"

siren: finally! kann!!! get out here!!!

a black lizard head pokes out of the broken window and shrills

siren: get down here!!

the black dragonet leaps out of the window landing squarly on siren's chest

mean while burn and craig entered the town just in time to see

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn: So, how big is this thing?

Craig: Huge. Big-big.

Burn: Huh.Oh well. We should be able to take it. Fenix!!

A large flaming phoenix glides down to him, flying alongside him as Burn is running.

Burn: Did you see anything?

The Phoenix squaked out something that Craig thought only Burn could understand.

Burn: HURRY!! Fenix saw a black dragon down in the town!!

Craig: Dear God!! We're too late!!

When Burn and Craig arrived in town, they expected to see it in flames. But instead, they saw it just the way they left it. Burn scratched his head, but he quickely looked to his left when he heard a familiar voice.

...promise to pay you back. He can be a real nuisance sometimes.

Burn: Hey is that...SIREN!! HA!!

Siren: Huh? Hey, Burn!!

Siren & Burn run to each other like old friends, all the while Kaan & Fenix eyeing each other fiercly.

siren and burn clasp hands warmly

siren: i thought you left...

burn: just for a time... when fenix said there was a black dragon in town we thought it was distroying the town!!

siren: well you weren't too far off *looks over her sholder at the broken window* just on a smaller scale

[color=darkblue][size=1][b][i] A shadowy figure comes from the shadows from where Burn and Craig are [/i]

Forte: Hello... My name is Forte. Master of the Psychi abilites.

Burn and Craig: Hello Forte

Forte: I say we first get the Fire Stone.

Burn: Ok lets go

Craig: Where?

Forte: Off in the North, far away....

Craig: So we have to walk?

Forte: Ya....

[i] The 3 trot off into the jungle [/i][/color][/size][/b]

[color=darkblue][size=1][b] This post doesnt belong here. It should be in Intros, please read the rules before posting. Thanx! Hello and Welcome to Otaku. Enjoy the boards![/color][/size][/b]

Guest Pyromaniac
The three warriors walk through the forest in complete solitude, except for Fenix and Kann flying through the air, trying to out do each other.

Burn: So Siren, how ya been?

Siren: Fine thanks. Kann's been a handful, but we've gotten by. I see you've gotten stronger.

Burn: Thanks. Yeah, i've been doing some intense training.

The four Gaians continue to walk, but hear a smashing and roaring sound up ahead....

Guest DrunkenMaster88
Shadow Shoots his rope dart at the Humongus cyclops.

Shadow: You think you can defeat me you overgrown eyeball!!

Cyclops: OORRGGG!! I will crush you for stealing my bag of gold then i will eat you, you pathetic morsel!!!

Shadow: The hell you will.

Shadow again shot his rope dart at his eye but the cyclops grabs the rope. He starts to swing Shadow by the rope, then Showdow sends a gigantic surge of electricity through the dart. The cyclops is killed by the emence amount of electricity shooting through his body. His heart internally explodes and he falls to the ground motionless.

Shadow Hovers over the beast and pulls his rope dart back to himself.

Shadow: Tsk Tsk. And all this for a bag of gold