OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

Sean looks at Lauri

Sean: isn't there a way to talk to the other you....if your so strong not like you would have to worry about her taking control....

Sean(thought):destroying her body to stop her won't work but the light clan knows of other ways...maybe thats how i can pay off my debt. Plus we need all the other allies we can get.

Sean pulls out a piece of parchment a scribbles a few things on then returns it to his pocket and continues watching the paarty mingle with each other.

Sean: Hey after you guys are threw partying shouldn't we head to the fire temple and collect what we defended?

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pyromaniac
Oh, my god!! We have way too much ppl!!Lemme see here....

Me
Raiha
SS Trunks
DM88
Stormwing
Darkness
Forte
Anti
Cloudstrife00

Crap, thats way too much!! OK, time for character assasination:
Cloudstrife00 (K') hasnt posted, so he's out. DM88 is out too, i talked 2 him at skool. Well, im gonna post the ppl who r definatly stayin:

Me (duh!!)
Raiha
Anti
Stormwing

If SS Trunks, Darkness, and Forte dont post soon, thyre out 2. We cant have too many ppl, it ruined the last game. Raiah knows this.Lol. Anyhoo, tell me wether or not yer stayin in. Im gonna post later. Cya!!:D

[COLOR=royalblue]*claps and jumps around the room* Yay yay yay!!!! I get to crunch off his face!!! Whoppee!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal][i]Laurii gives Sean an icy glare.[/i]

Laurii: Godesses don't party.

Sean: Point being?

Laurii: *yells* I WAS NOT PARTYING!!!

Sean: *wiggles a finger in his ear* I'm not deaf, no need to shout.

Siren: So, now what?

Laurii: .....I need to change again.

Burn: Change what?

Laurii: My shape!

Sean: Why...? You just fought a battle.

Laurii: When I swallow the blood of others, I need to change form more often, a nice side effect from posessing a human.

Siren: Oh...wonderful...

Cryad: ....*shudders* Great, I get to see the demon/goddess go nuts again.

Laurii: I could just crunch your face off right now.

Cryad: Try it.

Laurii: I'll do it later. No need to waste a somewhat decent fighter on that.

Cryad: ...Somewhat decent...? :demon:

Laurii: Never mind. :devil:

[i]Quickly, Laurii's body shifted again and this time, there were no wings, only fur, claws, and eyes that held the moonlight.[/i]

Laurii: Ahh, much better. *bounds off*[/COLOR]

Sean:....lauri wait a second.... could i possibly for a single moment talk with the person you have possesed?....if your such an all powerful goddess....which i doubt you are...then you shouldn't have to worry about her taking control for good now should you!?!?!

*Sean returns the icy glare he recieved earlyer*

Sean:...plus why don't you party...didn't your followers...oh wait i forgot you arn't a good enough goddess to have any followers nevermind.

*Sean stares eye level at lauri then hears StarLight return*

Sean: oh there you are StarLight - do you remember where that other camp of light clans men was? Please take this to them

Starlight: RRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

*nearly blows out the party's eardrums esspecially lauri's*

Sean: HEY not so LOUD!!!!! and i know you hate being a messenger just my pigion got caught in one of those danmed spider webs....so please starlight last time i promise!!

*digs around in his pockets looking for the piece of parchment he had earlyer and notices lauri reading it*

Sean: Hey give that back!!! :flaming:

Lauri: Make ME!! :devil:

Sean: I will!!

*unwields his daggers and prepares to charge lauri*

Burn: wait a second we shouldn't be fighting each other *steps between the two* Lauri come on and don't be provocking

Lauri: ok fine take your stupid letter

*Lauri drops the letter and Sean Dives and tackles it before it hits the ground. Sean then gives the letter to StarLight who flys off*

Sean(thought): good thing i wrote that in my clans code....i trust burn, cyad, and sirien but that letter had a couple of things that lauri shouldn't find out....hopefully she dosn't understand....

Guest Pyromaniac
Oopsie, fergot dakness did post. Oh well, im gonna post now:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn: Well, we helped defend it, let's go to the fire temple. Maybe we can get the gem there.

The band of Warriors walk up the mountain, sillowetted by the full moon. When they finally reach the top, they see a large, sacred looking temple.

Siren: Well, I guess we go in. Except...wheres the door?

The fighters look around, and to theyre surprise, don't find one.

Burn: Grrrr.....oh well. Guess we hafta blast in one....

Just then, Laurii lands silently in front of them.

Burn::eek: DONT DO THAT!!!!

Laurii (oblivious to Burns anger): Are you a complete idiot, or what? Don't you see that emblem there?

Burn and the others looke and see an etching of a flame on the wall.

Burn: Ya? So what?

Laurii: God, you are an idiot!! All you have to do is have someone with the same element of the insciption use thier power. When done so, a door will appear.

Burn: :flaming: Am not an idiot.....

Flames swirl from Burn's finger, and flow into the carving. When it's done, a door appears, just like Laurii said. They all enter into a great hall, with lit braziers and torches everywhere. They turn to see a figurre, sitting in a large throne, tossing a large, sparkling ruby up and down.

???: so, you're looking for this gem, huh? Well, to get it you have to get through me....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: Hey Raiha, turn on yer IM, ok?

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: *goes human* Oh dear...how diffucult...

???: Cocky little b*tch aren't you?

Laurii: Mhmm...*springs*

[i]Leaping into the air as a girl, but coming down as a tiger, Laurii begins to slash the fire temple warrior with her huge claws. Reacting with a huge fireball attack, the warrior breaks away from Laurii's onslaught.[/i]

???: Perhaps you would like to know my name...

Laurii: S.O.B.?

???: Cute. Acutally it's Cinor. But you won't be around long enough to care.

Laurii: Well Cinor....chew on this! EHYAAAA!

[i]Gathiring magic around her, Laurii lets lose with a huge blast of water.[/i]

Cryad: ....water?

Laurii: Want some more?[/COLOR]

*Sean rush foward and midway there unwields his daggers which imediatly begin to glow begcoming another source of light in the temple*

Sean:Grrr D%*& You we just defended your sorry A** to....

*Sean Rush into the Fire Guardian and swings his daggers a couple of times leaving a few wounds in the Guardian. The Guardian then blast him with a fireball sending him across the room*

*Sean Stands up panting and fire a ray of light into the guardian then flips to the right of the oncoming fireball*

Sean: *panting* *shouts* Lauri don't be stupid you may be a goddess but your host can be destroyed even if you have fast reneration...if nothing is left of your host there will be nothing to regenerate...then you will be forced to change host again!!!

Sean(thought):good thing i made some allies.....*jumps outta the way of another fireball and rush foward to fighting range again*....this guy is strong and i doubt i could beat him alone

*sean is once again shot across the room by a fireball*

Sean(thought): ouch that burns like hell....gotta start dodging thoose else i might not make it outta this

*watchs as cyad and lauri blast the guardian with water damaging him severly*

*notices as the torches begin to light up and shoot fire out*

Sean: Hey burn try and keep that fire from the torches off of us since you a fire clansman.....

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn folds his arms as he sees Siren about to leap into the fight. Quickely, he grab's her by the back of her shirt.

Burn: What the hell are you doing?

Siren: Uh, duh!! helping!! Much as I despise her, she prob'ly needs some help up thier, and we need that gem!!

Burn:....you don't know her.

Siren: What?

Burn: If you try to help her at all, she will rip off yer head, stuff it down what remains of yer shredded throat, staple a pic. of Martin Luther King Jr. to yer butt, and mail yer battered body to the KKK.

Siren: Are you jus being sarcastic or....yer not? Ouch.

Sean: Hey Burn get on that flame *barly dodges outta the way of one of the incoming pillers of flame and watches as it smashes into lauri instead*

Sean(thought):hmms maybe i should go over their ....nah i would proublly get ripped to shreds and then some for showing compasion on that goddess *shrugs* but i do owe her that debt....

*continues to dodge around pillers of flame as they pass by trying to get enough time to cast a healing spell on lauri and wishes burn would start to try and control thoose flames*

*finnally gets close enough and stops for a second and cast the spell on lauri who imediatlly jumps up and rejoins the battle*

Sean(thought): oh i am going to pay for this later i fear.....*barly dodges another piller of flame*

Sean:Burn what the he## are you doing!?!?!

Burn:huh what oh sorry i will get right on it

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Totally disregarding Sean's warning, Laurii transforms fully and pins the Cinor to the ground. Putting her face an inch from his, Laurii sucked in a huge ammount of energy, then blasted everything she had.[/i]

Laurii: HYDRA BLAST!!!

Cinor: *begins to fade away* Impressive....a simple godess defeating me...

Laurii: *seeing red* And there's plenty more where that came from. :flaming:

Siren: Cool it!

Laurii: *turns human again* *falls to the ground* *girls voice* Sean.....help me...:sleep:

Cryad: ..Whew, I like her alot more when she's out.

Burn: Very funny.

Sean: I warned her...

Siren: About what?

Sean: She used all of her remaining energy to take out Cinor, and she was already exhausted from fighting.

Burn: She was?

Sean: She's got too much pride to admit something like that.

Cryad: Yeah, she'd say: "godesses don't get tired!" or something like that...[/COLOR]

A few minutes later

Sean: well as much as i prefere it when she is sielent i guess i should bring her back around....

Burn: But it's so peacful....

*sean begins to focus*

Sean:Energy Transfer

*transfers a large portion of whats left from his own energy to lauri*

*sean looks very exausted*

Sean:I hate having to do that but i guess it is part of my clans duty having most the healing magics....

*lauri begins to rise and after a few minutes of looking exhausted begins to act like her normal goddess self*

Sean(thought): of course but i guess i didn't expect much else...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Stalking over to Sean, Laurii glares at him with huge green eyes.[/i]

Sean: Yes?

Laurii: Why did you help me? Now I owe you a life debt! :demon:

Sean: Sorry...

Laurii: Forgiven. *walks away*

Siren: Lifedebt?

Laurii: A debt owed to someone who saved someone elses life. It's something I acutally honor.

Cryad: Wow, and here I was thinking she only honored herself....

Laurii: :devil: Really amusing Cryad....I'll bet you don't even care...

Cryad: You're right actually...

Laurii: *walks away...* You guys can sit around, but I'm gonna get the Fire Gem.[/COLOR]

*Sean runs to catch up with lauri*

Sean: ok your life debt is cancled in return for the one i owe you

*sean holds out his hand waiting for lauri to shake it and hopes he keeps his arm, she shakes it and he comes away with his arm still attached to his body*

Sean: ok lets get the Gem but Burn should be the one who picks it up since it is of his clan....i heard a rumor once that only clansmen of their gem can hold it.....not sure how true it is but lets not test it out...esspecially after that battle

Lauri: That battle was nothing for a goddess and i can handle any gem i want!!

Sean::rolleyes: Whatever

Lauri: What did you say:flaming:

Sean: I said burns getting the D*** gem because he is the only one who can use it!!!

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: *flames for a moment* Fine.

Burn: Okay....

[i]Walking over to the glistening red ruby, Burn gently places both hands on it, and then slowly lifts it, eyes screwed shut, waiting to get killed...[/i]

Laurii: ....are you finished yet?

Burn: Huh? Oh, yeah, let's go.

Sean: Great.

Cryad: Where to now?

Laurii: I'm hungry.

Sean: Well, you aren't going to be eating one of us for lunch.

Siren: Especially me.

Laurii: I don't eat humans, I kill them.[/COLOR]

Sean(thought):should i take them their......no...wait but we need to go draconus is going to be looking for us proublly and we may not be so lucky

Sean: well the closest temple next to here is the Lighting Temple.....I know a place we can stop on the way their if you guys want to...

Lauri: will their be food

Sean:...proubably....

Lauri/Burn: then lets go

*Sean nods reluctantly*

[I]A few miles later[/I]

Sean: Hang On .......Light Bend

*Suddenlly the moon light bends around and then a patch of tents is showen that wern't their a minute before*

Sean: welcome to one of the last villages of the Light Clan

*makes a few signs and speack a few words that sound like giberish and people begin to flow out of the tents*

Sean: oh and burn....after we eat i want you to meet the elder of this village he will know what to do with the gem....Lauri be warned if you screw with these guys your body won't last a second so be on good behavior and they will feed us well and provide us with a place to rest till tommorow...

*as the party walks into the camp out of nowhere appear 10 light clans warriors who proceed to rebend the light around the rest of the village making it look like it is the only object in the world...*

LightClansmen: #%%@#$@%

Sean:$%*#@$ Lauri, Burn, Cyad, and Pan #$@% but all allies

LC:ok we will give you some food and a place to rest as long as you leave by the morning

Sean:Thank you before we leave in the morning can I take my friend Burn here to vist the elder

LC: you may.

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: *is silent*

Sean: *nudges Burn* Why's she so quiet?

Burn: *laugh* There's only two things Laurii'll be quiet for, killing and food.

Siren: Typical...

Cryad: Well, her instincts are basically tigerlike, so I guess it makes some sense.

Laurii: Don't think I can't hear you guys talking about me.

Siren: Sorry.

Laurii: *looks away* *taps foot*

Burn: Hungry?

Laurii: What was your first clue?[/COLOR]

*hears a noise and sees starlight*

Sean: hey glad you made it....did they feed you....good go and get some rest we will proublly have to battle tommorow

*sean turns around and looks at lauri tapping her foot*

Sean: Ok Ok i get the message.....anyway their is going to be a feast in honor of our victory against draconus...it's the first one in a long time...Oh and burn wrap that up in something flam proof would you...the elder of the clan has asked to see it

*burn wraps up the gem in his fire proof tunic and is lead off to talk to the elder*

Sean: Well come on...i will take you guys to the feasting hall....

*lead them threw the village in the opposite direction burn went in into a large hall that is alrdy filled with the villages population but is barely half full*

Sean:*looks around kinda depressed* These halls used to accomedate entire villages but since Draconus has taken over it seems in every village i visit the halls are less and less filled...It is because our clans are scatered over this land like the rays of the sun....well come on

*as they arrive at the High table food begins to be surved. Lauri begins to drull hungryly*

Sean: Well lets eat

*comes outta his thoughts and watches siren get up and walk away from the table.*

Lauri: and then I.....

*noicing that the table was mostly interested in lauris bosting while she ate he gets up and follows siren outside*

Sean*walks up behind siren*: so how is the wind clan faring these days?....and what's on your mind?

*Sean attempts to listen to the wind and thinks he almost hears something....*

Sean:.....guess it is a trait of your clan.....my own clan is also dwindling as you have proublly noticed....we are forced to hide from visable sight so that draconuses dark clansmen won't find our villages.....each week our numbers dwindle more and more...we used to be a mighty clan and could have faced draconus...if we hadn't been spread over the planet and to used to peace....now we don't even get to see the light that we represent.....

*sean thinks for a bit*

Sean:....so do you have any details on the tidings the winds brings....?

siren: errm... it spoke in rhyme... one that diden't make sence as always... 6 venture out to save the clans, 1 short on money, short on plans, 2 she's trapped, small and scared, 3rd the bright one might be paired, forth's the one that's clan is wind, she's the cursed one who has sinned, fives all courage but tries to hide the pain and darkness deep inside 6 is a mystery i don't know much but keep the light from darknesses clutch...6 venture out so i cry, two will leave two will die, is victory really true? who will die is up to you.