OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: :o.....great..it's official...

Siren: LOL, yeah, every guy can now hit on the deposessed tiger goddess.

Sabir: Not funny. *follows Sean*

Cryad: I don't want to hit on her...

Siren: For your sake...keep it that way.

Cryad: What? She's not a killer anymore.

Siren: ....Yeah, but she's still a d*mn good fighter.

Cryad: Oh good.

[i]Standing in a semi circle, the team bowed to Sean's grandfather. Sabir stepped forward and kneeled before the old man.[/i]

Sabir: Sir...I owe you my life, as well as the rest of the Light Clan. Without your help, I would still be a demon.[/COLOR]

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GP: Do not worry about it child. It is part of the Light clans duty to remove those demons that plague mankind.

Sean: Grandpa since we are at this temple may we take the light gem?

Gp:Not without passing the test!!! You know this better then anyone....

Sean: But Grandpa I don't want to have to fight you!!!

GP:Sielence......i am glad you feel that and because i am not as young as i used to be you won't.....you will defend the gem as my eldest heir...

Sean: But Grandpa *looks over at the other members of his party knowing alone that he would never be able to defeat all of them*

GP: Saving your friend took most of my energy and in debt you shall take my place....no buts!!

*sean stands up reluctantly and moves in front of his Grandpa and Draws his daggers*

Sean: I as Guardian of the Light Gem hearby Demand you get past me to claim the prize!!!

Gp: Now don't be Hasty.... Mark Malcom come here and help Sean defend our prize so as they won't claim it to easlyly

Sean: GrandPa i am not that weak!!!

Gp: but you will need help now get on with it!!

Sean: You Warriors came here seeking the gem of light and as a test of your right to own it shall have to get past me!!!

*Sean drops into a fighting stance with Mark , armed with a sword, and Malcome,armed with a staff, on either side*

Sean(thought) remember your training with Grandpa.......Even if i am your allie right now we are fighting and because of that i am your enemy so don't hold anything back!!...but GrandPa...No buts now come at me with everything you got....they won't hold back and i won't either.....

*Sean's Daggers begin to glow*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]With a loud mettalic clang, Sabirsing drew her own longblade and leveled it between Mark's eyes.[/i]

Sabir: No Surrender, No Quarter.

Mark: *levels own sword* Right.

[i]Lunging forward, Sabir and Mark engage in a swift battle...evenly matched..swords clanging and slashing...[/i][/COLOR]

*sean looks to his right as he notices sabir and mark engage*

Sean: becarful mark she is stronger the she looks!!! and both of you try and stay alive!!*sighs*

*turns to see a fireball fly past malcom and burn and malcom begin to fight*

Sean: well that just means......*barely dodges out of the way as a ball of acid flys right by his head*....yep cyad is mine....but where is siren...oh well worry about her when i can....

*sean shoots a ray of light in call to cyads attack then rushes foward twirling his daggers in his hands...*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Backflipping away from a feirce stab, Sabir resisted the urge to transform. Whirling her sword up, then back again, she lunged forwad and her blade barely nicked Mark's neck, creating a smooth stream of blood.[/i]

Mark: Agh..

Sabir: :demon:

[i]Taking advantage of his distraction, Sabir threw her sword down, transformed part way, and pinned him to the ground, sword under him.[/i]

Sabir: *throaty voice* Gotcha...:devil:

Mark: Ugn...already?

Sabir: Yep. Sorry and all that.

Mark: Okay, you win, just Malcome and Sean left. Can you get off me now?

Sabir: *stands up and goes human* Sure. *sheaths sword* You're not so bad.

Mark: :D I do train hard.

Sabir: We'll fight again some time. *turns and stands against the wall*

Siren: Still waiting...?

Sabir: I'll join in when we're going to lose.[/COLOR]

* Sean parry's a blow from Cyad's murasmune and winces as the vibrations shake his already bruised shoulder*

Sean:Ahhhh *fakes a strike with his left dagger and as Cyad moves to parry Sean moves around him and smack hims in the back of his head with the blunt end of his right dagger*

Sean: puff puff....whew finnally he is down.....*looks over to the wall relizing that mark is down*

Sean: great who now......?*sighs as he relizes that no matter which one it is he will proublly be out done as he cyad really screwed him up and nearly won a couple of time their....*

*looks over to see Malcom smack Burn soundly on the head and promptly Faints...Malcom has many scratch marks on him and looks nearly as exhausted as Sean feels*

*sean walks over to Malcom.......*

Sean: great it's 2 vs 2 but one of their fighters is fresh....we proublly don't have a chance to win.....

Malcom: Yeah I know but hey we lasted this long right?

Sean:...Yeah i Guess......hey here is what we do...see the girl who took on malcom she should be somewhat tired so lets try and conentrate on her first ok?

Malcom: Got it

*both of the Clansmen turn and fire rays of light at Sabir*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Eyes glinting brightly, Sabirsing watched their approach, then slashed upwards with her blade once, then twice, blocking off the beams.[/i]

Sabir: Cute.

Malcome: How the...?

Sabir: *transforms partly*.....so nice of you. But if you wanna deal with the tiger, you're gonna deal with the tiger.

[i]Ripping off her shirt, Sabir transformed completely and flicked her tail teasingly...[/i][/COLOR]

Sean: oh S*** Malcome watch.....

*Sabir slams into malcome knocking him out then turns on Sean*

Sean: oh Great *dodges to the left as sabir rushes at Sean*

*sean drops into a fighting stance ready for sabir this time but as she is about to leap into him she is suddenlly lifted off the ground*

Sean: Now what...?

Siren:I want a turn

Sabir: Go ahead

*Sean drops into a fighting stance thinking himself ready for anything but very tired........He suddenlly feals something smash into his head and falls into the ground*

*sean wakes up a few minutes later to hear his GrandPa clapping*

Guest DrunkenMaster88
ah crap i didn't know he kicked me out of the game i knew he would but i didn't know he already did it. o well i was wondering where i was lol:laugh: but ne way i kept coming back here to see and i couldn't find my character but now i know.
i know this post was kinda pointless but i just wanted to say it ne ways :laugh: :D

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: :demon: Thanks for nothing Siren. *eyes close*

Siren: Of course.

Sabir: Elder....was this a fair fight?

Elder: Of course. ;)

Sabir: Then have we won?

Elder: *holds out Light Gem for Sean to take*

Sean: Ow...thanks...alot...

Siren: ....heh...[/COLOR]

*looks at the light gem for a second then smiles*

Sean: finnally won it....thank you grandpa

GP:your welcome

Sean: i think i am just going to sleep now. *sean falls asleep but wakes up remembering something carrying him*

*wakes up the next day in his room in his home...the light gem is still clinched tightly in his arms*

Sean:*sighs* to lazy to make breakfast........plus my own food always comeout all burnt....*pulls a pack of traveling rations from his supplys* ahh well this is better then nothing i guess...

*runs to catch up with sabir*

Sean: hey wait up.....did my GrandPa say anything after i went cold?

*walks along with sabir*

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: LOL, he said, "get him to bed" And because I'm a nice person, I did.

Sean: Oh.

Cryad: Ready to get going?

Siren: Yeah, you guys took ages in there...

Sabir/Sean: *anime fall* Uh, uh....well.....welll....

Siren: Just kidding! Let's go.

Burn: Yeah!

[i]Bidding farewell to the Light Clan, the team of Gain Warriors left...in pursiut of new adventures...[/i][/COLOR]

*as the team walks off*

Sean:....so where should we go next?....i say as far away as possible...we are close to draconuses capitol and we arn't anywhere near prepared to fight him...although we are 2 stones closer.......

Sean(thought):and now that i have done part of what i set out to do i have nothing better to do but tag along anyway......guess it has it's advantages*taps his bag reasuridlly and looks over at sabir*well i guess grandpa was right and i am not completely useless

*sean looks off wondering what he will have to deal with next...*

cryad: let's go deal with the wind. Thier magic is the most subtle and the trickiest to deal with.

*cryad suddenly looks distracted*

cryad: Your grandfather told me what he knew about the "gift" of my clan.

sean: so what's the story?

sabir: yeah, wetboy, i wanna hear this too.

cryad: well..... He told me that i'm a great fighter and that i shouldn't have held back in the fight.*sean doesn't look to happy* But, the "gift" would only be given to a warrior who proves himself worthy.

sean: that's all? you pretty much knew that already.

cryad: he knew more, but he didn't want to compromise me by telling me more, and I respect that.

cryad: siren, sean's gp also said that you and I could create some devastating attacks together. I have one in mind already, we should work on it later.

siren: Rumor has it that some of the greatest techniques were created between the water and wind clans.

*cryad pulls out some notes*

cryad: here are the ones I saw at my temple. The other half are at yours.

sabir: (to cryad) why do you always hold back? you're capable of more than you tell us, I partially hold the power of water too, I of all people can feel it the most.

*cryad looks at all*

cryad: we've been walking for a while, let's set up camp.

*looks over at cyad after he brings out his bed roll and made a stone circle for anyfire they might want to have*

Sean:....so why do you hold back cyad? no more dodging this time....

*sean pulls the light gem out of his traveling pack and exams it frowning*

Sean: now where could it be....

cryad: ok, I won't dodge anymore.

sean: I'm listening.

cryad:*facing all* When I was younger, I was sparring with my best friend.

(wavy memory flashback thingy)

Cryad: (narrating) It was the most intense training session ever.
(shows fierce fight between the two)

Cryad: I thought we were evenly matched, but that day he proved to be the better fighter, and eventually I was pinned. That was the first time I found out something was wrong with me.

(cryad's eyes flash an eery light blue, and in desperation he rushes his friend. "[COLOR=skyblue]ARRRRRGHHHH!!![/COLOR] ")

(in the present)

cryad: .......When I woke, everyone told me that I had killed my friend and I was wielding a scythe. The last time I let go My best friend died. I'm scared it'll happen again.

*as cryad is speaking the light gem seems to react to his emotions*

*looks down as intense light begin to flow from the gem*

Anti:What the hell!?!?

*Anti looks up seeing the other blinded by the gems light, then covers it by his bag*

Anti: what made it do that...?*uncovers the gem as he notices their is now to notches that look like the shape of his daggers in the gem*

Anti:whatever it was it opened up what i was looking for!!*anti unwields his daggers then places them in the notches on the gem and places it back in his pack*

Anti: I will see if they have changed at all tommorow....

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *yawn* How thrilling. Well, I'll be around. I'm gonna change form again tonight.

Siren: Why tonight?

Sabir: My muscles have seized up from walking, not running. I've got to get rid of them or they will be pain. See ya.

Cryad: Wait! Aw nuts...she always leaves before we can say anything.

[i]Changing form swiftly, Sabir raced into the night, fur shining in the starlight. Standing still on the top of a large hill, Sabirsing looks over the land beneath her.

Sabir: Bad moon tonight...the darkness is spreading...I've got to get stronger....stronger than Laurii ever was...

Easily loping back to camp on big silent paws, Sabir finds the others fast asleep.

Sabir: Tsk tsk, no sentry....this is pitiful.

Stalking over to Sean, Sabir unsheaths one claw and gently prods his forhead.[/i]

Sean: Wha-?

Sabir: *goes human again* You forgot to post a sentry!

Sean: Oh well. :sleep:

Sabir: *sigh* Figures I would get stuck with the job....

[i]Keeping her lonley vigil through the night, Sabirsing watches the group and the surrounding area, gazing ourwards with huge green eyes...[/i][/COLOR]