OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Eyes glittering a cold green, Sabirsing losely held her blade in her right hand and whirled in a tight circle, to face Sean.[/i]

Sabir: Shall we?

Sean: Of course.

[i]Leaping forward, Sean and Sabirsing locked blades, neither yielding. The two blades clashed, steel on silver, silver on steel. Breaking away, Sabir swiftly plunged a hand into her belt, and a single ninja star whirled out of her hand, to spin towards Sean...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sean quickly twirls his daggerswhich deflect the ninja star and send it spinning through a tree*

Sean:so want to use tricks huh

*The Daggers begin to glow blinding everyone. *Sean rushes fowards and the glow stops right as his daggers are comming down onto Sabir...*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Transforming her hands into iron claws, Sabirsing reacts by instinct and deflects the daggers. Roaring angrily, Sabirsing makes the complete change and leaps on Sean, knocking his daggars aside.[/i]

Sabir: *tiger voice* How's this for a trick??! :devil:

Cryad/Burn/Siren: Oooo....aaaah....

Sean: :eek: *starts struggling*

[i]Smiling to herself, Sabirsing quickly goes human again and leaps back slightly. Quickly grabbing her blade, Sabir levels it at Sean again.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Tensing her leg muscles, Sabirsing leaps into the air, then floats.[/i]

Sabir: ;) Apparently, you forgot that I can fly.

Sean: D*mn, she's right.

Sabir: Then chew on this!!!!! RAAAAAAA!!

[i]Tossing her blade to the side, Sabirsing transforms to another level, weretiger. With a strangely feline face, Sabir grinned slightly, then let both her claws slash down against Sean's ray, disenigrating it.[/i]

Sabir: I congratulatte you.....

Sean: For what?

Sabir: Nobody's ever made me transform to this level.......but it doesn't end here![/COLOR]

Sean: Right....

*Sean drops into a fighting stance*

Sean:well since you are obviouslly more powerful then i am lets even this up *The daggers begin to glow as strong as they can blinding everyone withing a 5 mile radious*...you arn't going to get to use your eyes...

*Sean drops into a fighting stance and stands perfectly still not flinching a muscle*

*Suddenlly Sean shoots two rays of light... then rushes towards Sabir*

*With Sean making noise, She moves to dodge the one oncoming Ray but as she does so she gets hit by the other one and falls to the ground.*

Sean:haha finnally got you.....*The glows dies back down to one where everyone can see*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Taking advantage of Sean's distraction, Sabirsing tensed her muscles, then pounced.[/i]

Sean: :eek:

Sabir: Try that blinding attack one more time.

Sean: Sure thing. *performs the same attack*

[i]Closing her eyes, Sabirsing sniffed the air, then attacked again, pinning Sean to the ground.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Crossing her arms, Sabirsing breaks free then goes human again.[/i]

Sabir: Fine.

Siren: Temper temper...

Sean: Ow...?

Sabir: Whatever.

Cryad: Does the word, "moderation" mean anything to you?

Sabir: Sorry, it was the beast in me coming out again. :smirk:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *swings pack on* Well then, shall we?

Cryad: Sure. *shrug*

[i]The five head off towards the Psychic Temple, bathed in sunlight. A few hours later, they sit down by a stream and take a short rest.[/i]

Siren: We should be there in a few hours.

Sean: *pant* Man, that's too long.

Burn: Naw, excercise is good for you.

Sabir: You call this excercise? I'm not even sweating.

Cryad: Yeah, girls don't sweat...

Siren: *crosses arms* They glow.

Sabir: Well then, I guess Sean is positively glowing. :devil:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Siren and Sabirsing glance at eachother, then burst out laughing.[/i]

Cryad/Burn: Did we miss something?

Sabir: It's a girl thing.

Siren: HAHAHA, yeah. *wipes away a tear* Oh, that's too funny.

Sean: GRrrrrrrrr.....:flaming:

Burn: Easy there, save it for the Psychics.[/COLOR] :whoops: