OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

*wakes up in the middle of the night and sees sabir standing guard. Then remembers she had something about a guard*

*sean as quietly as he can climbs out of his bedroll an try's to sneak up on sabir*

Sabir:what do you want?

Sean:*sigh*guess it's harder to sneak up on you then it looks....*looks up at the stars*thats the best thing about living outside of one of the light villages....and it's always fasinated me...

Sabir: What?

Sean: the stars......it like gaia left us a message........a message saying that even during times of darkness light will shine through....

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Sean, you keep guard, *yawn* I'm tired.

Sean: Okay...[i]Is she really tired...or is she hiding something...?[/i]

Sabir: :sleep:

[i]In her dreams, Sabirsing floats gently above the rest of the team, who are still asleep. Looking to the sky, huge clouds obliterate the stars and the moon. Falling to the ground, that had become blood, Sabir screamed in agony, as the blood turned to acid and burned her to the bone.

Sabir: NOOOO!! Help me!!!!

But the warriors were silent, staring, and suddenly, they turned to tall hooded warriors with gleaming red eyes.

???: Awake Sabirsing....and change your destiny....AWAKE!![/i]

Sabir: ...:eek: WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!

All: *wake up*

Sabir: *moan* Oh sweet Gaia....what did you mean to tell me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *tells everyone her dream*

Cryad: So...we turned into hooded warriors with red eyes, probably Draconus's men, and you fell into a pit of blood and acid, cried out for help, and nobody came.

Sabir: Yeah.

Siren: Could've been just you...not Gaia.

Sabir: My dreams are always about blood and water, never humans, and never burning acid...

Burn: But does it symbolize anything?

Sean: Could be a carry over from your ealier human days.

Sabir: True, but I don't rememer having human dreams.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Yeah....I don't think I'll sleep anymore...

Siren: Then sleep with this. *mutters spell*

Sabir: :sleep:

Crayd: Nice...

[i]Dreaming again, Sabir sees a strange woman with 6 wings...watching her...with eyes, eyes as blue as the sky. In her right hand was a single white sphere, and in her left, a black one. Smiling at her calmly, the woman whispered a single word, and the world fell to dust.

Sabir: What is this...?

Lady: ....fear not....this is not the future.....this is the past....you must change the destiny of all....

Sabir: But I can't! I'm only a girl!

Lady: Great things come to those persistant....fight.....be strong....save the innocents....*fades away*

Sabir: :eek: Gaia! Mother of Earth...Sweet Gaia, forgive me...[/i][/COLOR]

*looks over at sabir rolling around in her sleep then begins to shake her violently*

Sean: Wake Up!!!

Sabir: ok ok i am awake

Sean:...the sun is up so we are going to be moving as soon as breakfast is done*looks over his shoulder at burn and cyad attmepting to cook breakfast with siren laughing at them*

Sean...where you having a nightmare?....you were tossing in your sleep all night and rambling on about something none of us could makes out....and we couldn't wake you because of sirens sleep spell....

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: I saw Gaia. In the flesh.

All: *drop whatever they were holding* ...what?

Sabir: I ...SAW...GAIA...but I don't know what she meant when she said I needed to change the destiny and protect the innocents.

Burn: ....you...s.s.s.saw Gaia, mother of the Earth...the Blessed of the Heavens...etc....

Sabir: Yes.

Siren: But that's impossible.

Sabir: No, I saw her, and I know it was real.

Sean: ....protect the innocents....

Sabir: I still don't understand it though.[/COLOR]

Sean(thought): protect the innocents....change destiny.....where have i heard that before!!!.....gah i can't remember but i know i have!!......

*looks over at sabir querlly*:confused:

Sean(thought):and legend says that the last time gaia every appeared to anyone was the origional champions whom she bestowed the powers of the elements to......why does she appear now.....and to members of our party....it could be a good sign...but these messages.......

*looking surprised*

cryad: this is actually pretty good!!!

Siren: hey! don't look so stupified, i have done this before you know.

sean: [COLOR=orange]BURP[/COLOR]

siren: you pig!

*all the while, sabir seems a bit disenchanted since her dream*

cryad: (to sabir) hey kittycat! *he splashes her with some water.

*sabir hits cryad with a mini tidal wave, from which he comes out dry*

cryad: you woke now? You know that if you worry too much, you'll get sick.:smirk:

*sean finnally finds what he is looking for and pulls the light gem out of his bag*

Sean: this!!

*the light gem is still shining brightly as Sean looks it over*

Burn: Put that away!! it is blinding me!

Sean:....oh sorry forgot you guys get blinded easyer then i do.....

*sean covers the top of the gem with his traveling cloack....light still pours out but not as brightly*

Sean: here they are......

*sean pulls his daggers out of the light gem.....suddenlly the light from the gem dimishes to a glow but the daggers are glowing wth the radience of the sun*

Sean:...Cool it worked....

Cyad: how can you tell?....all i can see is light

*everyone covers their eyes*

Sean: I can see them......*sean wraps his hands around the daggers and the light flowing from the daggers also drops to a glow. The daggers look as if they are sharper and made of a stronger alloy.*

Sean: i remebered hearing a legend from grandpa that the gems would help the warriors on the quest for the omni sword....and then their was cyad's legand about how the gems are supposed to help the "strongest" warrior.....then when the gem began to react last night after cyads storry i noticed two notches in the gem.....the daggers fit right in.....