OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cryad: Depends.....which temple is the closest?

siren: the distance from here to the physic and wind temple are equal.

sean: well, ladies choice. Oh, before I forget, Burn you should see if you can do anything special with the fire gem.

sabir:yeah, maybe if you're stronger you won't get so distracted during battle.

Burn: whatever....*burn starts to examine the gem*

*suddenly tiamat swoops down with a message for cryad, and they speak in a tongue that only they, and for some reason siren can understand*

sabir: What did he have to say that was so urgent?

cryad: then to the wind temple it is. This way we can pick up the other half of the techniques.

Sabir: why can siren understand your wierd language?

cryad: Well tiamat is half wind dragon as well as water.

cryad: rumor has it that the wind and water clans were very close in the past, but that was before my time.

siren: all the pieces fit, so it must be true.

cryad: yeah, anyway, tiamat told me that he saw two groups of twenty soldiers. One heading for the wind temple and the other toward the psychic temple. So it looks like we're heading for another battle.

siren ignores him and speeds to her adpotive father's side

siren: what happened??

father: i...i was beaten... but the stone is safely hidden... you must find it before the soldires... if only you had been here... we would have been victoryous

siren: i'll be here next time... i promise

father: no next times... i'm dying... get... get the stone please... i'll miss you.....

he relaxed and continued to his final adventure

siren: ........

she lays him down gently and makes for the tempal door

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]

... same here... whats going on? [/B][/QUOTE]

ummmm...lets see....we went to the temple of fire and light.....and are on the way to the temple of Wind.....ummm also un possesed Raiha charecter: Lauri/Sabir....want details read the pages cause i can't remember it all

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren ignores him and speeds to her adpotive father's side

siren: what happened??

father: i...i was beaten... but the stone is safely hidden... you must find it before the soldires... if only you had been here... we would have been victoryous

siren: i'll be here next time... i promise

father: no next times... i'm dying... get... get the stone please... i'll miss you.....

he relaxed and continued to his final adventure

siren: ........

she lays him down gently and makes for the tempal door [/B][/QUOTE]

*Sean and the other finally catch up with her*

Sean*breathing hard*:.....siren......wait for us.....you can't take all of them alone no matter how powerful you are......just give us a second to catch our breath.....

*sean leans against the stone and catches his breath then draws his daggers*

Sean:.....ok lets go.....

we posted at the same time... again...

```````

siren: *looks at her hands*if i don't do somthing soon... i'm gonna freak... all this rage is consuming me...*clenches fists* it's not fair!!!
whirls and runs down the hall...

sean: here we go again...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]we posted at the same time... again...

```````

siren: *looks at her hands*if i don't do somthing soon... i'm gonna freak... all this rage is consuming me...*clenches fists* it's not fair!!!
whirls and runs down the hall...

sean: here we go again... [/B][/QUOTE]

who were u talking about, me?

[size=9][b][color=dkblue]im a junior member![/size][/b][/color]

they round the coner to see siren face off aginst a platoon of soldires... one of them shoots siren in the sholder... she doesen't notice and grabbs a fist sized stone from her pocket

siren: bairrer!!cryad... let's try this water/wind combo... here's my plan

she telepathicly sends him the idea...

cryad: ohhhh... good idea

siren/ cryad: typhoon!!!!!!!

a cannon of water laced with wind smashes the soldires into the wall obliterateing the wall as well as them

*watches the massive spell*

Sean:wow that powerful.......(thought):if water and wind have joint spells maybe some of the other elements have some too

Sean:...siren your wounded.......let me and sabir lead the way....

*sean and sabir get in front of the others before siren can stop them then the whole party begins to head deeper into the temple*

Guest Pyromaniac
Burn and the others travel deeper into the tempel, the hairs on the backs of their necks standing straight up, and muscled clenched.

Burn: .....you know, now would be the time we would traditionally hear Laurii say "I SMELL BLOOD!!!!" and freak us all out.

Sabirsing: Burn!! Please, don't say that bit**es name!

Burn: Jeez, sorry. Siren's little dragon Kaan makes a funnny face, and eveyone shoots milk out their noses laughing. Me, I try to lighten up the situation with a little levity, and...

All: SHUT UP!!!

Burn: All right, all right, jeez.

They make their way into a large room, with a gigantic door looming above them.

Siren: Well, let's go in the d....

Suddenly, the ceiling above them explodes, revealing a gigantic hole. Six men fall to the ground, startling the others. Siren gasps as she looks at them. They have eyes and hair of pure white, and their hair flows around them like water. Suddenly, one seems to dissapear into thin air. Sean is then thrown against the wall, as if punched.

Siren: CRAP!! Guys, look out! Their Will'o'Wisps!!

Burn: Will'o'what?!?!?

Siren: Physicall embodiments of the wind!! They can become invisible and intangible, but retain thier ability to cast wind spells!!

Burn(powering up): Sh*t. Well, this should be interesting....

*Sean stands up clenching his chest*

Sean::flaming: that hurt....something going to pay for that!!

*his daggers begin to glow brighter but he keeps them down enough that he dosn't blind his comrads and drops into a fighting stance watching and listing for any movement*

*whisp*

*sean suddenlly turns and blocks something with his daggers but is still thrown back*

Sean: you can tell when they attack....it will sound like the breeze is blowing!!

cryad: don't worry, i've got it covered! Sabir, protect me!

*cryad gets to his knees, whispers something and it begins to rain within the temple. the sillouettes of the enemy can be seen*

Sean: Let's Do This!!!!

(The battles rages on intensely)

Siren: A wind shall ravish all.

*A tempest in her eyes, the once invisible enemies can now be completely seen and they are screaming in agony*

*cryad collapses, so sabir starts to do what she does best... decimate the enemy*