Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

Posted
sorry, between family visits, final fantasy x, and not having a computer, it's been hard to find time to post!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Cryad: How bout a dip?

Siren: There's no lake!

Cryad: don't worry bout it!

*he chants a spell, and a once empty crater is now completely filled with warm water*

*he strips down and jumps in*

Cryad: you coming?

Siren: hmmmm.....
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Liam: :rolleyes: *laughs*

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: ack!! WB!! keep it away!!! how on earth did i get it?:p [/B][/QUOTE]

me
~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: oh yeah!! cannon ball!!!

~~~~~

i still got it too
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
lol, remember me guys? sorry, but it seems like i have a bad habit of being grounded and being restrained from this site a lot. last time i looked we were on page 20. so, if they accept, i would like to pass ownership of this gameto Raiha and Anti. i know i probly will be able to be able to pop up from time to time, but not enough to be in a RPG. thanx neway 4 being such kool ppl.
Posted
hehe tis no problem Piro...we all keep the game going foward so we will all "own" the rpg...
---------------

[I]Sean watches as Raiha strips down and wades into the water. He smiles watching her. Sean strips down also, then walks up behind her and begins to scrub her skin gently.[/I]

Sean:so have fun?...it was amusing to watch
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]

me
~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: oh yeah!! cannon ball!!!

~~~~~

i still got it too [/B][/QUOTE]

you infected me:eek: ack get it off!!!! *runs around scrubbing himself with a steel brush*

actually i'm stuck until dragonflame posts. .
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Thanx Anti. but i kinda meant u and Raiha had domineering power, u know, the ability to do watever the heck u want. lol.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Eheh, it's a curse. What can I say? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Sabir: Oh it was fun....especially pummeling Liam with that rock.

Sean: You're cruel.

Sabir: No, I'm a were tiger.

Sean: Same difference. :rolleyes:

Sabir: Eheh, yeah.[/COLOR]
Posted
OOC: dragonflame/ayarna, has told me (with hotmail chat) that her computers stuffed and doesn't complete posting, so i might have to relay her posts. She also mentions asks that we shouldn't forget her in the story. Thankyou for your support:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: dragonflame/ayarna, has told me (with hotmail chat) that her computers stuffed and doesn't complete posting, so i might have to relay her posts. She also mentions asks that we shouldn't forget her in the story. Thankyou for your support:cool: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]So then post more of the story. I can't double post. It's not kosher.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
OOC: ok, i'll post dragonflames for her, and i'll put mine up later :)

*after the 'swim' Siren confronts Ayarna*

Siren:hey Ayarna can you come for a walk with me?

Ayarna: sure why? :confused:

*Siren and Ayarna walk into the woods*

Siren: ok i will say what i want to say, you know Liam. .

Ayarna: yes. .how could i not :rolleyes:

Siren: well ickle Liam has a crush on you:D :angel:

Ayarna: i knew that already:angel:. .and i have a crush on him. .

Siren: :cross:
Posted
OOC: hey everyone, i figured out my puter prob, its just my dads retard computer, so here i am on mums forever now and this works good, so welcome me back coz here i am!! YAY
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: bout time you got back lol:D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Enough of the mushy crap, go hug your love! Geez! Some people just don't understand how to post when something important happens...............*walks away shaking her head* *pops back* But since I'm waiting for my guy to come online too, I'll just sit around........and...........er..........think mushy thoughts?[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *wanders down to the stream to give his stuff a needed wash*

Lauria: you must fight soon. .

Liam: *jumps in surprise* what the. .sis? what are you doing here?

Lauria: I have come to tell you the time stop is breaking up, you will have to fight. .

Liam: oh, thanks :D so *lauria is gone*
Posted
*Cryad also needs to wash his belongings, and he runs into Liam*

Cryad: Whoa, you look like you've just seen a ghost.

Liam: Something like that. Anyway, we don't have much time left for the time-stop barrier to be lifted.

Cryad: I kinda figured as much. But, I'm as ready as I'm going to be.

Liam: It's finally time.

Cryad: The end to the most interesting chapter in my life.

Liam: What will you do when this is over?

Cryad: Maybe just adventure, right wrongs, hunt treasure; who knows? I just want Siren to come with me.

Liam: And if she wants a different kind of life?

Cryad: Then I will live it with her.

*Cryad gets up*

Cryad: I'm going to polish my sword, I'll see you at the meeting spot, "little brother".

*He walks away with a smile on his face*
Posted
OOC: sorry for the mushy stuff raiha....i will try not to write it, i can pretty much guarantee you wont see any more mushy stuff, hows that ??? another thing , i am going away soon so you wont hear from me anyway, bye
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dragonflame [/i]
[B]OOC: sorry for the mushy stuff raiha....i will try not to write it, i can pretty much guarantee you wont see any more mushy stuff, hows that ??? another thing , i am going away soon so you wont hear from me anyway, bye [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Naw, it's okay. :D If you want mushy, you should read the pages where Sabirsing and Sean "have" "[b]fun[/b]" ;) I'm just waiting for something interesting to happen...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Where's Anti, Stormwing, Darkness, and Liam when ya need them......? BTW, the attatchment is a picture of Sabirsing just before she transforms. Check out the teeth! :devil:[/COLOR]
Posted
THATS MAD RAIHA!!!!! yeh talk about where are they when u need em, i might give liam a call and see what hes doin...i will catcha later dude, awesome pic!!!! just like u hey ??? well later
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Call him. Because....if he doesn't show up soon... I will have his head! BTW, That pic was found at [url]www.theotaku.com[/url][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...