Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rate this Banner


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Note: Don't view this using the AOL Browser or this will appear fragmented. Use Internet Explorer or something else.


[IMG]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/gohanprototype3.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Umm...no. I can see it just fine lol
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I'm using AOL but it doesn't appear fragmented. But anyway cool banner!!
Guest firemac
Posted
hey, it's good, but the quality could use some work, so, it's ok
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]hey, it's good, but the quality could use some work, so, it's ok [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I mean by fragmented. If the pic seems out of quality. Its really not like that bad a quality pic as it seems. If it looks clean its fine.
Guest firemac
Posted
I'm not using aol my friend, and my comp looks at everything the regular quality it truly is, my laptop doesn't see it at its quality
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
No I'm saying I'm trying to figure out what makes it seem fragmented while in the PSP program it looked fine. It may be the Homestead server or the browser.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]No I'm saying I'm trying to figure out what makes it seem fragmented while in the PSP program it looked fine. It may be the Homestead server or the browser. [/B][/QUOTE]
dude it looks fine, it's just not High Quality
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
No dude. You don't get what I'm saying. When I made it the pics looked fine. The browser or server messes it up when it gets on...maybe I should try converting the file to .png..
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
well ummmm it looks high quality on my comp so I'll have to go with Altron.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
This is it in .png form...so I dunno if the browser might jack it...
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
It doesn't look any different to me
Posted
The picture of Gohan himself isn't quite perfect quality, but that's just the picture (I'm using IE). PSP applies a ".jpg filter" to it's *.jpg images so they never quite turn out as nice as in the program (there's an option to turn up the quality in there somewhere, but I've forgotten since I use photoshop now ^_^). But anyway.

The banner itself is nice I suppose, but it lacks much creativity. The motion blur background seems to be used far too often without any added effects. But other than that it's fine.
Posted
I like it...^_^

I love making banners. Very fun thing to do. 'Cept only in the Summer, because I can waste my time away making banners, and I have work to do during the school year. Wait...that means I only have about a week to make banners!:eek: :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I'm using AOL but it doesn't appear fragmented. But anyway cool banner!! [/B][/QUOTE]

It's possible that your AOL is connected to IE, since AOL doesnt support Java among other things, it needs something that can.. thats how my AOL is.. but I just use IE anyway, its a bit faster.

Anywho, pretty good banner... I dont even know how to make em, I wish I did though... though you coulda used your talent on a better character! Lol..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal] I give it that too. Well, maybe 8.5......[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Note: Don't view this using the AOL Browser or this will appear fragmented. Use Internet Explorer or something else.


[IMG]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/gohanprototype3.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]
Nice banner man...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...