Ellerby Posted December 26, 2004 Posted December 26, 2004 [color=#333333]Alright folks. I just finished watching DW's animation 'Syk3 the Corroded Reindeer' and felt like making an animation of my own. So, withs my new christmas gift... I have created a parody of DW's 2 Christmas animations. [CENTER] [url=http://img152.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img152&image=JtCCS.gif]James the Corroded Christmas Special[/url][/CENTER] After viewing the animation. Keep reading. Yes peoples, I know it's short. Yes peoples, I know it lacks alot of colour. Yes peoples, I know that some how the white in the animation turned to blue. So it looks weirdish. I am currentl;y trying to fix that. And yes peoples, this [i]is[/i] my first ever animation (not including banners and avatars). Okay, so watch, enjoy, and comment! Thanksies and Merry Christmas.[/COLOR]
Sol-Blade Posted December 26, 2004 Posted December 26, 2004 [SIZE=-3]Oh man, that was even better than Syk3's animation. It was truly [I]magnifico[/I]! Yeah okay, I think I made up a word but hey, can't hold it against me when you have a baby with an *** for a face. ;) It was pretty good, kinda like a one-liner. I for sure wasn't expecting...[i]that[/i] for the baby. lol Hey, it made me laugh (Probably more than it should have), and that's all I could ask for![/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 That was odd. An interesting start to your animating careersesness. I hope you do make more animations (with some length, of course ;)) and I get to watch someone else's films for once. That'd make me go "Yay!" And I noticed you used my trademark face ;) Nice.
James Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [color=#811C3A]So you're saying that I'm ugly/look like a butt? And that's... [i]it[/i]? You could have just written "James is a butt ugly baby" and had the same impact. XD Ahem, but yeah, in all seriousness, that's a pretty cool start. It made little sense, but these animated thingies rarely seem to. It looks like you've got the animation basics down though, so you can make more detailed/longer animations in the future.[/color]
Katana Posted December 27, 2004 Posted December 27, 2004 [size=1][color=royalblue]...A Kanata Producion? >< Sounds like one of the many typos of my name's that I have done. *points up* Like they've said, it's a nice start to the animation field. My only complaint would be to reduce the size. I kept having to scroll up and down to see the stuff. (Then again, I'm using 800x600, so...) Mow.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now