OtakuBoards

Dragoon Knights

Pave-Low

[i]Dragoon Knights where very powerfull, dragon possessed, warriors. They defended the earth a long time ago during the Lion and Tiger War. These Knights where elite. When the threat of Dragons attacking the human raise, nothing could stop them. NO human stood match against a dragon. But 5 elite warriors who where chosen by the dragon spirits rose up to defeat the dragons and save the earth.

Once again, A dark an evil force has arissen and summone 5 powerfull dragons. The dragons are incapacitated with summoning sickniss at the moment but will be 100% in 13 days.
[/i]

Thats the background info up to this point. This is how the rpg will work. I am the DM so to say, I am running things. Im not a Dragoon Knight but im the force that summoned the dragons. First off we will hold a tournament to see who the best fighters are so that they may be possed by the dragon spirits. Theres only 5 spirits so in the end, only five people will face the Dragons (me).

If you want to join the tournament. Enter your stats following my example. We eed at least 10 people to make a good tournament for the spirits. Like I said after the tournasment the chosen fighters will face the Dragons.

My stats:

Name: Trijon
Weapon: Dragon Lance
Magic: Black
Race:Wingly (You may only choose human)

HP: 99,000
Strength: 68
Defense: 80
Magic: 66
Accuracy: 77
Agility: 120

Special Abilities: Control Dragon, Invisibility, and PLanet Shifter (strong energy beam attack from sword)

Follow suit with your stats. You are alotted 75 points for stats and everyone starts out at 150 hp.

Let the the sign up begin.

oh and dont worry, by the time the five people win the tourny their stats will have increased a good deal.

Name: Forte
Weapon: Doesnt have one
Magic: Dark Psychic
Race: Haiger

HP: 150
Strength: 20
Defense: 15
Magic: 15
Accuracy: 20
Agility: 15

Special Abilities: Psychic and Dark abilites

Guest peekabooicu
Name: BOO
Weapon: hickory stick(i will hit u with my hickory stick)
Magic: dark but empty ?+bobbdys wizardry
Race:a pink/orange blob(BUU) fuised with goten to make the altumate huMAN

HP: 150 (:()
Strength: 100
Defense: 50
Magic: 89
Accuracy: 90
Agility: 34 (hey im fat buu give me a break LOL)

Special Abilities: orange and pink ki blasts,kamahamaha,supermind( i know all i see all i eat all LOL),turn u into a cookie(or anything else edable),flying(look i can fly)

wow this will be fun

Hey this sound a little like the game Legend of Dragoon.

Name: Kevin
Weapon: Katana
Magic: Light and Dark
Race: Human

Strength: 15
Defense: 15
Magic: 15
Accuracy: 15
Agility: 15

Special Abilities: Psychic abilities, Powerful ki, and fly abilities.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i]
[B]Hey this sound a little like the game Legend of Dragoon.
[/QUOTE]

BOO YAH!!!! LEGEND OF DRAGOON IS THE GREATEST GAME ON EARTH!!!!!!!!! *holds up fingers in a peace/victory sign* *grins* :D

Anyways....

Name: Leona Mikono
Weapon: Kali Yuga
Magic: Light
Race: Human

Strength: 15
Defense: 20
Magic: 20
Accuracy: 15
Agility: 20

Special Abilities: Flying, psychic abilities, transformation, can control nature (but she hasn't learned to fully harness this power yet)

I based it on that, I just finished it this weekend. :) Im glad everyone thinks its great because it was and alot of people dissed it saying it was just a FF copy. Any way, Peekabooicu, you need to redo your stats to comply with the rules I stated in my post or I cant let you compete.