Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Goku gets wished back small in GT, right?
and he's weaker, right?
Well, anyways,..I was lookin at theOtaku's power level estimations and they say a few things I never knew about:

(a) There's a Chibi Goku SSJ3?
(b) Goku in SSJ4 is less powerful in DBGT than Goku SSJ2 even, in DBZ?
(c) SSJ4 Gogeta isn't as strong as SSJ3 Goku?
(d) SSJ4 Goku after he absrobs the Db is 1K Million?

Thanks for any answers...
[url]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/powerlevels.shtml[/url][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Goku gets wished back small in GT, right?
and he's weaker, right?
Well, anyways,..I was lookin at theOtaku's power level estimations and they say a few things I never knew about:

(a) There's a Chibi Goku SSJ3?
(b) Goku in SSJ4 is less powerful in DBGT than Goku SSJ2 even, in DBZ?
(c) SSJ4 Gogeta isn't as strong as SSJ3 Goku?
(d) SSJ4 Goku after he absrobs the Db is 1K Million?

Thanks for any answers...
[url]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/powerlevels.shtml[/url][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][b]a. Yes, Old Pilaf by accident wishes for Goku to become a child again. Which he can still go SSJ 3

b. No...I dont think thats true

c. He isnt! Gogeta! Fusion! Vegeta AND Goku, both SSJ 4!

d. Umm not sure[/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue][b]a. Yes, Old Pilaf by accident wishes for Goku to become a child again. Which he can still go SSJ 3

b. No...I dont think thats true

c. He isnt! Gogeta! Fusion! Vegeta AND Goku, both SSJ 4!

d. Umm not sure[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Well,...all those are correct according to Otaku's power level estimates....
anyways,...I never seen a piccie of a lil Goku SSJ3,..anyone got any pic-a-tures..?[/b]
Posted
[color=darkblue][b]I have one... But i cant find it. - digs thru his archives -[/color][/b]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Goku gets wished back small in GT, right?
and he's weaker, right?
Well, anyways,..I was lookin at theOtaku's power level estimations and they say a few things I never knew about:

(a) There's a Chibi Goku SSJ3?
(b) Goku in SSJ4 is less powerful in DBGT than Goku SSJ2 even, in DBZ?
(c) SSJ4 Gogeta isn't as strong as SSJ3 Goku?
(d) SSJ4 Goku after he absrobs the Db is 1K Million?

Thanks for any answers...
[url]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/powerlevels.shtml[/url][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Yes, there is a Chibi Gokou SSJ3...
2. No way....
3. SSJ4 Gogeta is WAY stronger than SSJ3 Gokou...
4. There are no power levels after Cell Saga, so you can't remotely tell.
Posted
[QUOTE]
d)false...he is 1 billion... [/B][/QUOTE]

Two things, Gohan... In some countries, 1000,000,000 is considered a billion... And besides, there is no way to tell how powerful Gokou becomes, because there are no official readings...
Posted
considering the fact that i have never looked in that section, I guess i wont be loking there now. But anyway, to the topic. SSJ4 is wayyyyyyy more powerfull that ssj2 goku, and I have seen the clip of chibi goku going SSJ3. and.......everybody else already answered the others.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Ya he does have a point there..... ( Talking About Sephiroth )[/color][/size]
Posted
....

there iz a SSJ3 Chibi Goku

watz this about SSJ3 Goku being stronger than Goget... ya right...

and heres a pic of SSJ3 Chibi Goku... ok... cant fint it right now... ill get bak to u on that one...
Posted
[b]You silly shpoons,...my point was that the power level [u]estimates[/u] are waaaaaay off,...even though they are [u]estimates[/u]

You'll see in my original post that they were questions,...and not proof of any freaky sort.

Hehe,...you people took me the wrong way.

Ah well,...nevermind, neh?[/b]:laugh: :excited:
Posted
Ah...that's a very nice picture of ssj3 chibi goku, but I don't remember him actually going ssj3 anytime in GT...um...maybe I missed that one episode or something, does anyone else have the slightest clue or is it just a picture somebody drew?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

In some countries, 1000,000,000 is considered a billion... [/B][/QUOTE]

what? in my country america 1000,000,000 is a billion except you forgot to put one comma so it should be 1,000,000,000. you just didnt put a comma at the end. I dont no if you just mistyped it or im just being stuipid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...