OtakuBoards

Dagger

[COLOR=#001824][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]-casts redemption... revives thread-

Come on, come on people, you've must have seen the trailer around somewhere at least once before (and for those of you who haven't [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv7FXnIWwjc"]here[/URL] it is). The trailer alone has had me salivating at what may happen in the final (maybe?) book.

I know there are more of you out there somewhere, are you ecstatic as well?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I spent an entire year of waiting, and now I feel so calm and level-headed... weird. This friday is getting close, I should set up my dvr. Ten strait fridays of new episodes is what Nick said in their book 2 series summary and book 3 preview trailer thingy they showed this morning. Book 3 looks good, and I'm one of the people who believes they will make four books, one for each element. I have a friend who believes in a fifth, but only time will tell.

I've first seen that trailer maybe a month ago when I realized, this is going to probably be one of my favorite shows until I die. The story and character development is just beautiful. The show entirely is looking darker and over all more epic. I wonder if anyone has seen this trailer though(apologies in advance) [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNu3-NIAsw"]ta da![/URL] [spoiler] Don't hurt me[/spoiler].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey ya'll I just bought the second season boxed set this Friday and have been watching it like an obsessed fan. (That uh, wouldn't be me though that woould be my friend Angel who bought all the DVDs as well as the boxed sets :animeswea) I'm finally on Tales of Ba Sing Se and that along with The Desert (something about Sokka strung out on Cactus juice just does something to me :D) is one of my favorite episodes. Sokka's story is the funniest and Iroh's is the most moving.

I have to say though that the best part of this box set was the bonus DVD with the Avatar Super Deformed (chibi) shorts. Oh man! I watched those first on Friday as soon as I came home from work and fell off my bed from laughing so hard. The Shipping School Showdown (or was it School Shipping Showdown?) was the funniest by far [spoiler]Katara ends up going to the dance with the Blue Spirit[/spoiler] This was a much better bonus DVD than what came with the first season box set.

I caught a glimps of the third season Saturday morning. But sadly I'll still be working at 8:30PM and will miss the East coast premire. BUt thankfully my satellite company carries the West coast Nickelodeon station so I'll watch it at 11:30PM EST. I'm so excited. Well not extremely 'Foamy' excited. But fi

Okay I have to ask a few questions, probably like the ones resembling teh ones in the Sailor Moon thread

1.) Who's your favorite Avatar character?

2.) What's your favorite episode?

3.) What's your favorite pairing?

4.) IF you could bend any element what would it be?

As for myself:

1.) My favorite character is definately Uncle Iroh. I like the depth of character the writers gave him. He's usually very laid back and doesn't seem all there. But when he gets backed into a corner everyone should watch out because even at his age he can still out bend pretty much everyone, Theres no question that Iroh Pwns everyone else.

2.) Either Tales of Ba Sing Se or Siege of the North part one.

3.) Favorite pairing- Sokka and Suki. She did see him first (animated shorts reference) I also like the Zutara shipping. But after the end of last season it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Plus I read on Avatarspirit.net and heard from a friend of mine that [spoiler] it looks like there may be a Zuko/ Mai pairing[/spoiler] which makes sense since she's had a crush on him for a while.

4.) I'd want to be a fire bender. Yeah, sure most of them are sociopathic and should be placed on sedatives. But the martial arts used to create the fire benders' style looks so neat[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
1.) Who's your favorite Avatar character?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I actually like every character in this show, but if I had to chose, I would go with Sokka. Hard choice for me, because Sokka and Iroh are both pretty funny to me. Iroh comes close with his wit and cool background story and Zuko for that angry, raging, finding a place in the world, sixteen year old in all of us:animeswea.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
2.) What's your favorite episode?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The Blue Spirit (oddly, my cable box calls it "the Red Spirit").[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
3.) What's your favorite pairing?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Eh, I never thought much about other people in love. Call it jealousy or envy, it doesn't matter, but [spoiler] Zuko and Mai [/spoiler]will get my vote.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
4.) IF you could bend any element what would it be?
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Would I be lying if I said anything other than fire? I am a very big fan of the element. I'm sorta clueless to the style of kong fu of the fire benders, but [spoiler] if I could use dual broadswords like Zuko, I would be in Fire Nation just to do that[/spoiler].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The Shipping School Showdown (or was it School Shipping Showdown?) was the funniest by far [spoiler]Katara ends up going to the dance with the Blue Spirit[/spoiler] This was a much better bonus DVD than what came with the first season box set.

[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"] Ah, School Shipping was great! :) It was very cute and lovable.

I just saw the trailer for season 3, and I have to say, it looks pretty kickass. Katara and Zuko both look about ten times better ([spoiler]But Iroh in a jail cell is just not acceptable! ;_;[/spoiler]), but I'll have to get used to Aang's hair. lol[/font]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"]Well, I guess I should throw in my 2 cent's about the Book 3 trailer, lol. Well really all I have to say about it is [B]hair[/B]. Aang + hair = WTF!? I mean really, does anybody else think this is a bit outrageous? It's just that Aang doesn't really feel like Aang without his baldiness. Meh, I guess it's just me. Anyway's, about Katara, I am [B]definitely[/B] digging her new hair. That **** is hawt.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Aang with hair is just creeping me out. And is anyone but myself still wondering what happened to those Kyoshi warriors that Princess Nut Job and friends ran into in Appa's Lost Days?

[spoiler]Iroh's in jail? :animecry: That's just not right[/spoiler] On the SD shorts from the second season bonus DVD Iroh was voiced by Greg Baldwin and I could hardly tell the difference between him and Mako. So hopefully his character in the third season will be just as good as in the previous seasons.

Only three more days until the third season- if I was a little yappy dog, I'd be peeing myself- Just kidding :animeswea

I found the following page from Avatarspirit If you feel like a good spoiler, click on the link bellow for a fairly decent summary (as well as screen shots ) of the first episode.

[URL="http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=1482&document=1"]http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=1482&document=1[/URL]

[/color][/font]

[size=1]His hair? Seriously the kid's almost literally just [spoiler]taken a lightning bolt up the Áss[/spoiler] and you're worried about his hair?

My speculation says that he just hasn't had the time to shave it like he normally does, what with all the recovering he would have been doing an' all. ¬_¬ Once he's up and running again, I should think he'll be bald again. On the subject of hair, I personally thought Zuko looked so much cooler when he had his Fire Nation pointy hair thing.

Seriously, that trailer was awesome! The little snippet which showed [spoiler]all four elements rushing out at once[/spoiler] gave me goosebumps! Same for Katara's more mature look!

I've only recently gotten into Avatar early this year and have the first Book collection boxset DVD to show for it. I hope to be getting the second one sometime soon but here in the UK they're very slow. Unless I want to import it (like I did with the first Book) I'll have to wait.

Also, anybody know if the September date given for Book 3 is just for Americans or is that for Nickelodeon in the UK too?

[B]EDIT:[/B] Forgot to answer CHW's questions.

1) I'm really not sure. I'm probably inclined to say Toph since she just reeks of cool and Katara because she's awesome once properly trained! Momo is also especially amusing for all the antics he brings to the show and for his awesome cat-like-ness! Definately gotta give points to Iroh too. That first time he [spoiler]gripped Azula and directed her lightning away from Zuko before throwing her overboard[/spoiler] was also one of them moments where I got goosebumps! Even now just thinking about it too! Honourable mentions to Azula and Ty-Lee

2) Picking episodes is tough. I really hate the two episodes in the desert but I definately agree with CHW about Sokka getting high on cactus juice! Him and Momo together in those scenes had me giggling for hours. Both Book finales (Siege of the North Parts 1 and 2 and The Crossroads of Destiny) were really good! And the first episode in Book 2 was thoroughly enjoyable. Honourable mention to any episode featuring King Bumi! ^_^

3) I hate the idea that everyone has about Zuko and Katara. I'd be more than happy to see Katara and Aang get together, but if they don't that's fine as well. Obviously Sokka and Suki already have something [spoiler]assuming she's still even alive after the many things I assume Azula and crew would have done to them. I won't be amused if she has died though[/spoiler]

4) See, this question always leaves me torn when I think about it. I love the speed and agility associated with the Fire Benders but the grace and smoothness of the Water Benders is really cool too. *Is undecided*[/size]

[font="trebuchet ms"] First epsiode!

[spoiler]Overall, it was good. Excluding the cheesy returns of Yue and Avatar Roku, it was all standard Avatar with none of the latter-season slumps. :)

I was mostly surprised with how quickly Aang's self-conflict ended. I expected it to be more in-depth and contribute more to Aang's character development, but hopefully this theme of self-reliance will be brought up more throughout the season.

And on the topic of character development- I'm pretty excited for this season. Zuko will most definitely go through major character develop, I think. And if he does, I will love every second of it.

And lastly, I just don't like Azula. A lot of fans like her because she's pretty and evil and a genius (all at the same time, who would've thunk?), but it's such a boring stereotype for me. She's evil and has no heart, ok. There's nothing there that appeals to me. lol

The short was amazing. Uncle Iroh is just love.[/spoiler][/font]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well thank the powers that be for Nick West on satellite TV. If it wasn't for that I would have missed the new episode. According to a friend of mine in Alberta, YTV got to air Avatar at 6PM MT, yeah I know a bit late for that news, but I degress.

Anyways I'm too tired to give a whole run down of my humble opinion about the new season [spoiler]Except that I was thinking of offering Katara a tampon and some pamprin because she seemed extremely moody[/spoiler] Well okay that and my shameless plug. Because I swear that I didn't know about the Mai/Zuko [spoiler]cannon[/spoiler] shipping when I wrote [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3248538/6/If_Sokka_Were_Married_to_Azula"]this[/URL][/color][/font]

• 1 month later...
Yeah .... so any one know a site that i could watch Avatar ..... i don't get it here:animecry:

i only know a few things about the show and i think i would like it.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Please put a little more effort into your posts. OtakuBoards is not a search engine nor can we support illegally acquiring copyrighted materials. I'd recommend you read through the [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules/OtakuBoards%3A%20Rules.html"][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]rules[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue] and [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?"][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]FAQ[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]- Petie[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='spy46']...so any one know a site that i could watch Avatar...[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Surely you can just type it into Youtube search. Or you could try Torrent sites, or just try a regular old Google search for Avatar episodes. I know my friend uses Veoh to download everything else he watches and I've seen at least various Book 3 episodes on there too.

Anyways, I just to come and give my comments on Book 3.

So far I'm in total awe! The animation has improved greatly again from Book 2. Every scene seems so fluid and beautiful in my eyes, especially [spoiler]Aang and Katara's dance in The Headband[/spoiler]. I've also found the drama, development and comedy have improvement greatly too! And you just know that [spoiler]Iroh is gonna kick some major *** when he gets out![/spoiler]

Much love to Sokka again for his humour! [spoiler]Sparky-Sparky-Boom Man![/spoiler] That's some classy shÍt right there!

I was dying to see Book 3 when it was announced and now I'm even worse for episode 10 and onwards! The [spoiler]Invasion is gonna be fecking awesome[/spoiler] if the trailer is anything to go by![/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I remember loving to watch it when it first started...but I got lost somewhere.:animeswea i think it was because they didn't have a lot of episodes then and they would always replay the re-runs.:animesigh I was kinda BLAH!! So I decided to wait a while and just watch them when they had a marthon or something.

Well...I never really got back to it being busy with school and stuff and the next time I say it I was so lost!!!:animestun But I tried catching up with some of it.

I'm okay to the point that they said that water girl was really the goddess or something like that? I don't know...still, it's a series I would love to get back into. I really love it's art and the fluidness of the battle scenes. LoL, I've tried drawing fighting scenes and it's VERY complicated and takes LOTS of time for me.:animeswea[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[font="trebuchet ms"] Episodes 310/11 were awesome. :) *glee*

I loved how [spoiler]Zuko finally stood up to his father, and it wasn't cheesy or bad, but mostly just really kick-*** and awesome. And Iroh breaking out of his cell like a one-man army is equally awesome (although expected). I'm glad with how the creators played the show out, because everyone knew the invasion couldn't have been the series finales.

Also, ZUKO JOINING AVATAR= hell yeah! [/spoiler][/font]

[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=trebuchet ms]Episodes 310/11 were awesome. :) *glee* [/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Hell yeah! I was shivering all the way through watching them![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I agree with your points and I just thought the episodes were very well played out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I'm just really bummed out that now we have to wait an unknown length of time for the next episodes. ¬_¬ Stinking Nickelodoen and their inconsistant airing schedules! >_<[/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well I still say that episode 309 was the best of this series so far [spoiler]Momo and Appa talking and fighting while the sheep cheered. I'm still laughing... I probably will be for days still.[/spoiler] but The Day of the Black Sun was good too.

The best part would be when [spoiler]Zuko used that bending move Iroh had shown him in Bitter Work to deflect the lightening.[/spoiler] I knew that would come in handy some day.

I still can't believe that the Netherlands got that 310/311 ep before the US did. Ytv even aired it prior to the US Nick stations. :rant

Oh well I hope this writer's strike doesn't delay production too much longer[/color][/font]

The best part would be when [spoiler]Zuko used that bending move Iroh had shown him in Bitter Work to deflect the lightening.[/spoiler] I knew that would come in handy some day.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"] Best part of the episode, right there. [/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I still can't believe that the Netherlands got that 310/311 ep before the US did. Ytv even aired it prior to the US Nick stations. :rant

Oh well I hope this writer's strike doesn't delay production too much longer[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[font="trebuchet ms"] The writer's strike doesn't affect cartoons like Avatar, because writing is always the first step in creating the shows, and they're written way before the animating ever starts. Then again, I could be wrong. Who knows?[/font]

This show is so original and great! I LOVE Suki and her band of Kyoshi warriors! They look fragile, but they are very powerful and dangerous! I own the 1st and 2nd seasons on DVD and it's top notch. I highly recomend this non Anime toon to anyone who loves action, comedy, romance and fantasy.

• 7 months later...
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]My GOODNESS! I did not know this series was that good. Now I've seen a couple of episodes here and there, but they never really hit me the way these 3 episodes did. And the action didn't stand out at the time. It was good then too, but narrow-minded-ness.. (You know how that goes :)) I was lost. Still lost so to speak because I don't know where the fire guy (sorry, I don't know names) came from, and he had a bald head. (with a ponytail.. or something) I know him and the main bald boy were enemies, and that's it. In these episodes that just went off, they're working together.....

The animation and fight sequences are gorgeous. (Nice and fluid) Most of this stuff is as good, if not better than majority of the anime that's been airing on television. Character design.. I learn to live with it. (They're not bad, but I've seen better looking people) I like how the fire guy looks though. (is that Ruffio from Hook?)

I would love to be able to catch this from the very beginning so I could see how everything got started.

I tend to watch a lot of American cartoons that has action in them, or at the very least, give them a chance (although, I tend to bypass a lot of cartoons with the quirky designs), and they (cartoons) shouldn't be taken too lightly. If more cartoons like this were to be created, I'd probably give up on watching anime completely :p
[/COLOR]

[size=1]It sucks that you Yanks get to see the final part of Book 3 all this week while I wallow in despair! Although, it's not gonna be long despair, because many of you are kind enough to upload the episodes online for me to see! Really cannot wait for that finalé! It's gonna be great!

@ Phenom: The voice of Zuko (The Fire Guy) is provided by Dante Basco. And yes, he was Ruffio in Hook, good spotting!

You'd definately get into it! Like I tell everyone about Avatar, it has a very interesting story, an amazing cast of characters and it's level of detail is flawless! So far it's one of the only shows I've seen where pretty much everything that goes on has some significant meaning for later chapters and they always seem to tie things up well. It's really not a kid show to be scoffed at in any way!

[/rant][/size]

[FONT="Arial"][quote name='Phenom'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]My GOODNESS! I did not know this series was that good. Now I've seen a couple of episodes here and there, but they never really hit me the way these 3 episodes did. And the action didn't stand out at the time. It was good then too, but narrow-minded-ness.. (You know how that goes :)) I was lost. Still lost so to speak because I don't know where the fire guy (sorry, I don't know names) came from, and he had a bald head. (with a ponytail.. or something) I know him and the main bald boy were enemies, and that's it. In these episodes that just went off, they're working together.....

The animation and fight sequences are gorgeous. (Nice and fluid) Most of this stuff is as good, if not better than majority of the anime that's been airing on television. Character design.. I learn to live with it. (They're not bad, but I've seen better looking people) I like how the fire guy looks though. (is that Ruffio from Hook?)

I would love to be able to catch this from the very beginning so I could see how everything got started.

I tend to watch a lot of American cartoons that has action in them, or at the very least, give them a chance (although, I tend to bypass a lot of cartoons with the quirky designs), and they (cartoons) shouldn't be taken too lightly. If more cartoons like this were to be created, I'd probably give up on watching anime completely :p
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Hmm, if you like you could just buy the DVD's which will cost you a bit or you could try catching the reruns on Nick., although they never show them i in order. Then there's that unmentionable method, which I will not mention. XD

I'm eventually going to buy the series at some point, but that won't be for a good while since I'll have to wait a while. It wouldd be nice to get the whole thing in one great big delicious box set! But yeah you really should watch it from the beginning because you'll get so much more out of it. I couldn't see myself watching the last 10 episodes of a show like Avatar and enjoy it the way someone who's watched it from day one would.

With that I must say that I can't wait for tonight's episode!!!! The preview for it has had me giddy all day![/FONT]

[font=trebuchet ms]Today's episode [spoiler]was really Katara-centric, so I didn't find it very entertaining. I don't really like Katara that much when compared to the other characters, so I just made myself watch it. I like that the creators take time to really develop characters, though. [/spoiler]

Although, tomorrow's episode looks hilarious. :) I'm looking forward to it.[/font]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Today's marathon really helped me alot, since I have only seen the new episodes of Book Three. So finally, I had an understanding of what was going on. Tonight's new episode was good, but I don't think it was very good to come right before the big finale, [I]Sozin's Comet[/I]. I believe one of my favorite episodes so far from Book Three, has got to be the one in which Zuko and Aang find out about the history of their fore-fathers, Sozin, and Roku, [spoiler]which were not only best friends, but rivals. [/spoiler]

Sozin's Comet is sure to please me. I've been waiting for this for like two years. The final showdown between Aang and Firelord Ozai. Avatar has been one of my favorite shows for a very long time... It's very mature, for an anime-style American production airing on Nickelodeon. I can't wait to get the Book Three box set, if they release one.

The show has just gotten darker and darker. Also, I've seen at least ten make out scenes now, with the help of Zuko and Mae (mostly). Go you guys. Too bad Mae had to die that horrible death. Ha. Just playing. [spoiler]Too bad Zuko dumped you though. [/spoiler]

And now you know. Whoa, Mann is a big fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Arial"]I concur, Lunox. I would go as far as to say that she seems to be the least interesting, personality wise etc. [SPOILER]I was glad to see her finally deal with her anger/hurt of losing her mom. Plus, the whole antagonizing Zuko thing was getting old.

Tonight's episode was a nice break considering all that's about to go down. I rather enjoyed it, of course.

Now, there are a few things I'm wondering about that have been hinted at:

They always tie things in so I'm wondering what Uncle Iroh's been up to since his escape and what Sokka will do with that tile he received?

Is Jet really dead?

Does the fact that Zuko's mom was mearly banished supposed to be of significance other than, "Hey, she might be alive!"? And if she's alive where has she been all this time? It be really cool, but I kind of don't see how there will be time for some how coming across her with this being the finale and all.

Also, what greater evil is Azula capable of at this point?[/FONT][/SPOILER]

• 4 months later...
[size=1]So I've been watching the reruns every time I had the chance to catch up and whatnot. Majority of the episodes has been fairly enjoyable, although I found Sokka (Yay, I've learned the names of the characters..) to be fairly annoying for the most part, but I suppose I do understand him a bit.

I've always been a fan of the fire element. It generally tend to mean people has anger issues :p, and I like that. Even in Naruto, anybody that can do some type of fire technique would get a nod from me here or there. Azula was pretty impressive with her blue flames. Is she the only one with blue fire? Boiling Rock was a giddy moment for me. Zuko vs Azula...

Anyway, as I said, I've been a fan of the fire element and the way it was used by the people was most impressive, but imo earth bending is by far the most impressive bending I've seen so far. (I've yet to see anything major for the lightning bending) Perhaps it's just the way Toph uses it. I was sold when she used it as armor on that episode where they were suppose to be stealthy. (I think one of the last episodes, no?) Funny, because I didn't really care how Aang would use earth bending.

Speaking of Toph, she's become quite a favorite of mine. Whether it's her earth bending, or just her silly sarcasm, she's grown onto me. Zukko's still the favorite out of all, but Toph is right up with him. Uncle's not bad either.

Ruffio, Ruffio, RUF-FI-OOOOO!!! Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Edit: It's been a mixture of Book 1 and 2 that I've been watching. I'm not exactly sure if Nicktoons is playing these episodes in order. It's been like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Book 2. Thursday Book 1. Friday Book 3 I believe.[/size]

Finally seen the whole series. And I'm really satisfied with it. If this was a shonen anime, I'd rank it as the best.

Even the filler-ish episodes were decent. I'm not gonna talk too much about the story. I have to watch it again lol. Although, I will ask how come [spoiler]Zuko never told Aang about Roku being his great grandfather?[/spoiler]

I am really happy that the animation and artwork (character design) was consistent throughout the entire series. (Shonen can learn a thing or 2 here) No hideous looking characters duking it out on a slick background. Everything was nice and fluid. The background scenery in some episodes were astonishing. Particularly, the ones where everyone else would stare in aw of the towns/villages. [spoiler]The giant turtle-lion was some piece of work[/spoiler]. (I'm a sucker for action and art. If both looks great, I'm sold no matter how bad the story is lol.)

The action was great. (Bleach can learn here.) There was not a single fight where I didn't find myself glued to the tv. Whether it was bending fights or sword fights, I was glued to the tv.

Voice acting was really good too. Only person I'm really familiar with is Dante "something" (sorry, lol). I did notice a few voices there that sounded real familiar. Lex Luthor and I think I heard Darkseid's voice somewhere in there as well. (I could be mistaken about Darkseid.. Voice actors can sound the same these days, haha.)

Favorite character(s).. That's a toughy because I enjoy the entire cast even if I found Aang, Katara, and Sokka to be on the annoying side from time to time. But I'd say my favorites were Zuko, Toph and Iroh (sp?). Speaking of Iroh/u, [spoiler]how long was he locked up for?[/spoiler] May (Mei?), Ty Lee and Azula were great characters as well. [spoiler]Poor Azula.[/spoiler] :)

I'm still impressed with Toph's metal bending. Using it as armor...

One thing I don't understand is why's Azula's fire blue and everyone else is, well, fire?

In any case, great series.

[size=1]I'm looking forward to Wolverine and the X-Men. It's been advertising all through the 3 day marathon.[/size]