Baron Samedi Posted January 4, 2005 Posted January 4, 2005 [size=1]Everytime that I re-visit the Index page, the Arena Forum has retracted back to the bar: Why is this? None of the others do, they all stay how I want them, except for the Arena. Any ideas on this? I don't suppose it is in any way important, but it [b]is[/b] annoying, heh.[/size]
PWNED Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 I sometimes have problems with this also but sometimes you have to live with it. I actually only encounter this problem using Internet Explorer ( Which i never use anymore because someone keeps on hijacking my browser) but if you want to get rid of this problem then use a different type of explorer like Mozilla or something.
jblessing Posted January 5, 2005 Posted January 5, 2005 [quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1]Everytime that I re-visit the Index page, the Arena Forum has retracted back to the bar: Why is this? None of the others do, they all stay how I want them, except for the Arena. Any ideas on this? I don't suppose it is in any way important, but it [b]is[/b'] annoying, heh.[/size][/quote] I am not exactly sure what you are describing, but are you saying it stays collapsed and never expands when you reload the page? If not, please be a little more clear. If it stays collapsed, then the best bet would be to erase your otakuboards.com cookies, as that information is stored through cookies.
Baron Samedi Posted January 7, 2005 Author Posted January 7, 2005 [size=1]I run Firefox ~_^ Whenever I return to OB's index, the Arena is collapsed. I might try deleting the cookies, but I just thought I'd mention the problem anyway.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now