Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mine are:
1. Zankoku na Tenshi no Te-ze
2. Ai no Tenshi
3. Yuzurenai Negai
4. Rinbu Revolution
5. Itooshi Hito no Tame Ni
Alright. I have no clue if this is an opening, but it's called Mirakuru Bodi ni Goyoujin and it's from Knights Lamune & 40 Fresh, I'm pretty sure.
Posted
mine is
Itooshi Ito No Tameni, it's the best.....
uh what else??? hm.....
I can't remeber the name but the one for the 3rd season of El hazard.. " I am flying to your love"and both opening songs for Rayearth..

The opening animation I can't stand it Ceres I love the song But the opening is scary and it has WAY TOO MANY SPOILERS!!! it's scary cause toya looks like a woman.. wait HE IS A WOMAN!! (sorry Toya fans)
I mean Scarlet is great song but the opening animation scares me...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]two words gunsmith cats... [/B][/QUOTE] Thank you SO much for bringing up Gunsmith Cats! I just watched 3 eps. on the action channel this morning and was wondering if the series is only 3 eps. long. Can ne1 tell me? Arigatou!:D (GC kicks butt!)
Posted
Hmmm, ALMOST EVERY ANIME OPENING I'VE SEEN!
Posted
I forgot my favorite I am a total idiot.... (please don't anyone agree with me)

But Change the World from Inu-Yasha...... it's better then itooshi Ito No Tameni.... i dunowhat i was thinking
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B] Thank you SO much for bringing up Gunsmith Cats! I just watched 3 eps. on the action channel this morning and was wondering if the series is only 3 eps. long. Can ne1 tell me? Arigatou!:D (GC kicks butt!) [/B][/QUOTE]

unfortunatly there are only three episodes realesed to the american consumers however the manga are pretty good nd there is a movie about a recurring character out called riding been.
if you were lucky you got the original dark horse comic book realese like 6 years ago..{i got 2 episodes out of 8}.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]

unfortunatly there are only three episodes realesed to the american consumers however the manga are pretty good nd there is a movie about a recurring character out called riding been.
if you were lucky you got the original dark horse comic book realese like 6 years ago..{i got 2 episodes out of 8}. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]OK! Thanx! I'll have to check out the manga... Anyhoo, back to the topic of this topic! I forgot to include some of my faves:
6. Carnival Babel(sp?)
7. My Heart Iidasenai, Your Heart Tashikametai
8. Duvet
9. Just Communication
10. Through the Night
And a random song I luv that isn't an opening is Toki wo Koete from Lost Universe. Oh, just to let you know how much I like Zankoku na Tenshi no Te-ze, I'm gonna sing it in the school talent show at the end of the year. I know it by heart! *starts singing* Zankoku na tenshi no you ni............
[/COLOR]
Posted
I like the openings to Cowboy Bepop, Shamanic Princess, Knights of Ramune, and Slayers. I don't know the names of any of them though...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I like the openings to Cowboy Bepop, Shamanic Princess, Knights of Ramune, and Slayers. I don't know the names of any of them though... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=seagreen]Do you know any of the words to the Knights of Ramune song? Or the Slayers song? I might...[/COLOR]
Posted
Well in the US the opening song to Cowboy Bebop is "Tank!" I know the words too here they are:

"I think it's time to blow this thing. Get everybody and its stuff together. OK. 3 2 1. Lets jam! "

That's it. the rest is instermental, I love it! I guess that would be my favorite openning.:rolleyes:
Posted
of course Ai no tenshi<---like mani have stated!! :)

i so Love the opening song for Voltage Fighters!!! i need DL that again!!! ;)

i like Cowboy Bee-Bops' too...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B] [COLOR=seagreen]Do you know any of the words to the Knights of Ramune song? Or the Slayers song? I might...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't have a clue what they are called, if you know what they are called I would be very grateful.:) [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I don't have a clue what they are called, if you know what they are called I would be very grateful.:) [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Well, I don't think I can tell you right off the bat considering Slayers has a few opening songs, and the songs I know from Knights of Ramune may not even be opening songs. It would help if you knew any of the words or had an MP3 or sumthin. Either way, PM me or e-mail me. My address is [email]shoujo_kakumei_1989@hotmail.com[/email]. I'm sorry if I can't help! :( [/COLOR]
Posted
My favorite opening are "Scarlet" from Ayashi no Ceres, "Ai, just on my love" from Orphen, The Gundam Wing opening, The opening from Fushigi Yugi, and "I don't need any Promises" from Vision of Escaflowne.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...