OtakuBoards

War For Candyland

Inuyasha Fandom

Welcome to Candyland. Want to die?

A simple childrens' game, played by bored teenagers, turns into so much more. Cursed and haunted by a sorcerer whose magics often included the blood of children, he cast his own soul into the game as he was struck by a fatal blow. Now, anyone who plays becomes trapped, and eventually sucumbs to the darkness possessing the game. Now, several teens, bored out of their mind, start playing, onjly to be sucked into this twisted nightmare. The only way out is to kill the socerer, which means you beat the game.

In this game, you have a power, or a weapon that is related in some way. The Sorcerer wills it so. He was an avid game player in life, and like to give his opponents an edge. to give them confidence, as so to crush them,confidence and all.

Welcome to Candyland. The candy is killer and it's your turn to give these candies cavities.

Bon appetite... and good luck.

Here's the stats i want:

Name:
Bio:
Weapon:
Faveorite candy: (this is just for kicks, you don't have to put it down if you don't want to)

okay, because this is candyland, all weapons must have some candy-like quality.

Name: Vahn Yumura
Bio: Vahn is an albino, with a unique persona. When Vahn was a small child, his parents disappeared, and the only trace left of them was the game of candyland boards game sitting on a table, two game peices at starting positions.
weapons: Two gaint black lollipops which are wielded like axes
Favorite candy: lollipops and suckers

[size=1][color="#FF9900"]This thread has been closed because it does not contain a proper rating in the title. Please read through the Square's sticky and choose one that you think is most appropriate to Candyland. After that, if you'd like to try this again, you can - just make sure you follow the guidelines set out in the sticky.

If you have any questions, just PM me and I'll do what I can to help you out. ^_^[/color][/size]