OtakuBoards

Project: True Destiny Unwinds [M-LSV]

Redemption

Dale and Qestrii were struggling to wrestle one of the T-Rex mechs to the ground, when Commander De'Larne's message came over the communications channel.

[I]"Everyone! Everyone!...the Cylargrian are doing something to our pilots. The mechs. back here are flipping out....they look like they're torturing them or-"[/I]

The enemy mech suddenly arched its head back, letting off an energy blast that lost the message to static. Dale retaliated by tightening Qestrii's grasp on the machine, causing the T-Rex's body to twist at an unnatural angle. The dino-mech still struggled to break free, but Dale felt sure that it would help him to keep the advantage. Qestrii swung the free part of her tail at an incoming group of the smaller Raptors, scattering pieces of metal and machinery into the air.

A red beam of energy soared through the air, striking the base's defense shield head on. Looking up into the sky above, Dale could tell that Ajack was preparing to fire again. He was still under fire from the base, so to keep firing, from the same position, was practically suicide. Dale closed his eyes - for once he felt that he understood, completely, what they needed to do. This was no longer about their own survival, their own well-being. This was about friendship and - in Ajack's case - love. This was about saving the lives of those they cared about. For those [I]he[/I] cared about.

Dale's eyes shot open as the Rex lunged forward, threatening to break free of Qestrii's grip; and as Ajack's second attack roared overhead, filling the cockpit with a crimson light. Almost on cue with the brilliant flash of light, something seemed to fit in to place in the back of Dale's mind, filling him with a strength and confidence that seemed so new to him. As if by instinct alone, he flicked the switch that formed Qestrii's energy blades, and shifted his palm on the movement pad. Qestrii's blades sliced deep into the Rex's neck, slicing the head clean off, and with a second shift of Dale's palm, flung the disabled mech into a line of Raptors, crushing them in an instant. Dale lowered his head, breathing heavily, his long hair draped over his eyes.

"What..... What was that?.... Qestrii, did we just-?"

[I]Yes, Dale. That is correct.[/I]

He glanced up as Ajack's final blast struck enemy defense shield, forcing it to collapse. "But... how? How could we connect? You don't have telepathic abilities...."

[I]No, I do not. However, the connection between MechAnima and pilot relies on much more than the link between minds. Emotion, and understanding...... both are equally important in maintaining this connection. When you came to terms with the purpose of this battle, when you truthfully faced your feelings, you allowed the connection to be formed.[/I]

"Still.... I don't understand..... how could I have formed the connection?"

[I]That is a question you will have to answer for yourself, Dale.[/I]

Dale shook his head slowly, then lifted his gaze to meet the enemy fleet. "I guess, but.....whatever. We've still got a lot of work to do here." He allowed himself a small smile. "C'mon Qes. Let's kick some ass."

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''LIZ!''...as missles began swarming around Liz, preparing herself for the worst...Apollo feel from the sky right in front of Tiegre and blocked the missles with his wings.

***Open Transmission Liz***

***Liz: Ajack!...get out of here!...you need to save Lyu!

***Ajack: You're right...Lyu does need me...but that doesn't make you any less important.

***Liz: What?

Thanks to Tiegre's healing capabilities...Apollo was back to full power, however Ajack's stress level upon his body was still fluxtuating on its limits. His body could only take so much more from the missles blasts as Apollo held Tiegre in back of him.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]157% stress level Ajack...[/COLOR]

[I]I know...[/I]

***Ajack: Liz...you miss understood me. And I want you to understand this before the end.

***Liz: ...

***Ajack: It's true...I would die for Lyu. I love her with all that I am...up there...destroying the shield, I would have given my life to save hers. Even if she needs me...I know that she is strong...she is not weak.

***Liz: But there is always another way than death...I cannot see you die as well Ajack!

***Ajack: hhmmm...I don't plan on dying on this day, but if thats what is asked of me...I will gladly give my life to protect you all.

***Liz: Ajack...

***Ajack: I would not only die for Lyu...but I would live for her. Dying doesn't prove anything...if I give myself fully to save her, there is no greater power and drive than that. I would give anything to see her face again Liz... I don't know if you understand me Liz...but, think of Sayne, what would he do to save Sora?

***Liz: He would...give his life for her.

***Ajack: And he did...he did what his heart told him to do. A man once full of no emotion; finally embracing love. Liz...he found his peace....as I have found mine. And that kind of love...WILL NEVER DIE, WHETHER I LIVE OR NOT!

***Liz: Ajack...get back here!

Apollo had moved away from Tiegre...Apollo burst directly towards the tanks firing upon them.

***Ajack: Live Liz...if I don't live to see her face again...tell her that I loved her to the very end.

***Liz: AJACK!

[B]***End Transmission***[/B]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Stress level is up too 179% Ajack...I'm releasing as much strain from from the hull as possible.[/COLOR]

[I]Do whatever it takes Apollo...we gotta keep going bub[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Dis-engaging armor...now. [/COLOR]

As Apollo continued to run...pieces of armor began to fall off the Griffin, from its face...all across its body to its hind legs. With the armor off...the Griffin shined even more brightly in its golden eligance. Its red eyes burned bright...that of the passion that Ajack was feeling right now.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Stress Level Dropping...125% and falling...Speed increased by 50%...Ajack...if we take any more heavy damage you will sustain critical injuries. [/COLOR]

[I]I understand my friend...we've been given a second chance...lets make it count. [/I]

Ajack, even in the heat of battle...felt at peace. The strain didn't bother him anymore...with his heart pounding, sweating all over, gasping for breathe...it didn't matter. It didn't hinder Apollo and his unison at all...heck, Ajack didn't even believe in it. It was just a scientific analysis...there are even greater bonds that go deeper than science. Apollo and Ajack had one common goal...and it was right before there eyes...there is no greater drive than that....than love.

With his increased speed...Apollo lunged into the fleet of tanks...slashing at everything in his path, throwing tanks and Velociraptors out of the way at each other...he was everywhere. Showing no signs of fear...but that of pure passion.

''Damn...look at Ajack go...I'm coming to help buddy!'' cried out Vick as he accompanied Ajack in the dog pile...destroying the enemy piece by piece.

''Don't think your going to take all the glory from this field Ajack *with a laugh*'' explained Dale in a glorious charge at the main group.

''We're in this together...to the bitter end...aren't we Tiegre?''

[I]That we are...we are all that we have right now...we have each other. Now lets join them...the day is still young. [/I]

OOC..LMAO!!..Wow you guys do know how to cause chaos...VERY COOL!!....my turn...

IC:

Deviryn soared through the sky to get to Delshin dessert. Sayne pushed forward all thrusters and Deviryn let out a warcry as which thundered through the sky.

Huge explosions were seen for miles which lit up the night sky. Saynes anger was at its highest and Deviryns power was well over its limit as they closed in on the war zone.

[B]Cylargrian main base:[/B]

Beep* Beep*

[COLOR=DarkRed]'What the hell is that!,[/COLOR]' questioned Randel as a red flash came up on their raidars

'Sir it looks...to be another mech Sir,' answered one of the communication Officers

[B]***Incoming Transmission:........***[/B]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Surprised......

aynes Face appeare on their screens

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel**....I......YOU WERE DEAD!!![/COLOR]

Sayne smiled

[B]***Transmission Cancelled****[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]'DAMN THAT BASTARD!!,[/COLOR]' roared Randel, [COLOR=DarkRed]'Get my mech ready.....I'll make sure this time....he doesn't rise again!...but before I do that...those others will be brought to their knees!,'[/COLOR]

Randel ran down the halls to his Pegasus who awaited him. He boarded and shot out og the holding bay and into the sky where Ajack was taking out the Terraductyle mechs.

[B]Battle field[/B]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sayne...Randels going after Ajack.[/COLOR] growled Deviryn

'Not on my watch he dont,' smiled Sayne

In the distance they could see the pegasus flying towards Ajack and Apollo

[B]**Outgoing Transmission: Ajack**[/B]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Ajack!!! Move!!!

[B]**Ajack**[/B] ................s....sayne.........

Ajack looked as though he'd seen a ghost

[B]***Transmission Cancel***[/B]

Ajack could only stare as in the distance flying at high speed..was Deviryn. At that moment Pegasus came into view

'Oh SHIT!,' exclaimed Ajack as he tried to turn Apollo around. The Pegasus was charging its blasters

Suddenly....everything seemed to slow down. The Pegasus fired...Ajack could only watch as a beam of light soared towards him and Apollo

'SHIT!!!!,' roared Ajack as Deviryn shot passed, the a sonic wave followed them and shook Apollo.

Deviryn and Sayne roared in unison as they flew passed Ajack....the blast colided with Deviryn...but still he pushed through it and smashed into the Pegasus sending it to the ground. Deviryn then nose dived towards the Pegasus

[B]***Incoming Transmission: Randel***[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel** How dare you!![/COLOR]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] ...**Laughed Psychotically**

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel** I killed you....I even checked for a pulse!!..YOU WERE DEAD!![/COLOR]

[B]**Sayne** [/B] Haven't you heard of...A call from beyond the Grave....I'm here to repay you back.

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel** You Bastard![/COLOR]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Thank you...I live to be one.

Sayne gave a menacing smile...and then laughed

[B]***Transmission Cancelled****[/B]

Deviryn landed hard on the Pegasus drving it further into the ground, its metal crunched as if they were bones cracking. sparks and smoke bursted out from the Pegasus and engulfed them both.

They emerged from the smoking fighting and shooting each other like crazy, Vick, Liz and dale didn't know if Sayne was inside Deviryn...or was it just Deviryn

[B]**Outgoing Transmission: Liz, Vick and Dale***[/B]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Heads up, Sabertooths 12 o'clock!

All they could do was stare at him.

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Now isn't the good time to go silent!...did you hear me

[B]**Vick**[/B] ......You.....he killed you....

[B]**Dale**[/B] You...were..announced...dead

[B]**Sayne**[/B] No shoots me and gets away with it

Sayne smiled at them

[B]**Transmission Cancelled***[/B]

'Deviryn take him down!,' roared Sayne as Deviryn opened fire on the Pegasus

[COLOR=DarkRed]'Thats bastard will pay!!,[/COLOR]' roared Randel

[B]L.S.One:[/B]

'Commander De'Larne...we have located target..Mother ship,' announced a Private

'Good, Is it in range?' questioned De'Larne

'Yes sir,' replied the Private,

'All guns are charged to full capacity Sir,' spoke another private

'Ok, switch to Resistance Shield, stabilize all base defenses and supports,' requested the commander

'Yes sir,'

'Have all airforce units on stand by,'

'Yes Sir!,'

The base shuddered for a moment and voices echoed around the base.

'Base stabilized, Air Force on stand by.' spoke the private.

'Now we await your signal,' said General Rei

Darcon gave a slight nod

'Brace yourselves everyone....FIRE!!!..BRING THAT BITCH DOWN!!!!!,' roared the commander

Silence....then a sharp tone.....a deafening explosion, Massive beams of light broke out from the cannons in unison causing a tremor and a shock wave which cleared the water around the base revealling the bottom of the ocean for a few seconds, the sound broke the sound barrier and the speed broke the speed barrier. Everyone on the base were brought to their knees. The blast lit the sky.

[B]War zone[/B]

Sayne could see on his screens a massive trail of light which appeared to be a commet but shooting towards space....L.S.One had found its target...Sayne smiled.

[B]L.S.One[/B]

The base was silent as they watched the blast head towards space. Waiting for the moment of colision....their hearts pounding..on the edge of a heartattack.....suddenly an explosion was seen in space...a roar of cheers was heard.

[B]WarZone:[/B]

Deviryn and Pegasus fought long and hard, sparks were seen glowing from both of them. Deviryn then swung his tail and it connected with the head of the Pegasus smashing it to the ground and causing a huge gash acoss its neck, smoke drifted out as it fell and hit the ground hard, Deviryn had managed to tear its wings

[B]**Incoming Transmission: Randel**[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel** You.....you....bastard..[/COLOR]

Sayne just stared at him

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel** I'll play out my last scene...and i'll bring you down with me.[/COLOR]

At that moment the Pegasus stood up, its head hanging on the side and its body torn to shreds, Its cannons began to charge up for one last desperate try.

'Deviryn....' whispered Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I know[/COLOR]. spoke Deviryn. [COLOR=DarkGreen]But it must be done.[/COLOR]

'We wont die here,' said Sayne confidently, 'I've already died once....and once is enough for one day,'

They both smiled

The Pegasus suddenly opened fire.

[COLOR=DarkRed]**Randel** say goodbye for good.[/COLOR]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Goodbye

Sayne smiled and Randels eyes widened

'DEVIRYN....DRAGONS CRY!!!!,' roared Sayne

Power serged through both of them,

[COLOR=Blue]**100% Activation for Destruction: Dragons Cry****[/COLOR]

Deviryn cocked back his head then flung it forward in unison with all other guns and the two side buster cannons.......a white blast soared through the air coliding with a red blast....sound and speed barriers were broken from both sides.....both blasts broke through at the same time.....explosion errupted....tremors were felt...smoke engulfed them...........

sayne gripped the levers hard

'Stay with me Deviryn!!!,' yelled Sayne as Deviryn could feel Saynes strength as the cockpit lit up with the red warning. Deviryn began to shake violently Then an explosion.

Sayne looked around...nothing but smoke, his chest hurt from the bullet wound he recieved.

'Deviryn.....what happened?' whispered Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I..dont know[/COLOR]. spoke Deviryn.

The smoke cleared and revealled what was left of the pegasus mech and other enemy mechs within the explosion range....nothing but bits and pieces...the Pegasus had been completely destroyed...and so was Randel.

Saynes head spun as he shook it off.

[B]**Incoming Transmission: Commander De'Larne**[/B]

[B]**Commander**[/B] We have hit out traget. The mother ship has landed five miles south from where you are. We have dispatched an Air Force fleet aswell as ground units...but they may need some help. When we brought down the mothership its whole fleets followed.

[B]**Sayne**[/B] We're on it.

[B]**Transmission Cancelled***[/B]

'Dammit..we need to get a hold of the others...but how?' questioned Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I can link to Blaze and he can pass a message onto Sora..although she thinks your dead...they all do[/COLOR]. replied Deviryn

'Do it.' said Sayne.

Deviryn linked through to Blaze.

[B]***Outgoing Transmission: Blaze***[/B]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]**Sayne** Blaze...I know that I can't understand you and you proberly can't understand me...but I need you to link to Sora...tell her that i'm ok.....tell her that...we need them to inflitrate the main base..destroy it. They'll be able to do it better than what we can from out here, we're off to the mothership tell her that when they're finished...some how try to get to the mother ship..we will need them....also...tell her that i love her...tell her....don't let the light go out.[/COLOR]

[B]***Transmission Cancelled***[/B]

'Ok..lets hope she gets the message,' spoke Sayne

[B]**Outgoing Transmission: Liz, Ajack, Dale and Vick***[/B]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Ok..you guys have depleted a good number of those bastards. Now we must quickly get to the mothership and help the air force and ground units, Sora and the others will inflitrate and destroy that base..that is there job..I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want us having all the fun now would they.

[B]**Ajack**[/B] But what if something goes wrong.

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Hey, didn't Darris say never mess with a bunch of psycho teens with Mechs.

[B]**Dale**[/B] Well I remember him saying something like that...but i don't think he used the word Psycho.

Dale laughed

[B]**Vick**[/B] I could do with pounding the shit out of them..these guys were too easy!

[B]**Liz**[/B] Vick is your head getting bigger or is it just me

Liz laughed

[B]**Vick**[/B] I will take that as a compliment

Vick laughed as he smoothed back his hair

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Lets go cause more chaos.....

[B]**Ajack**[/B] By the way..Sayne...its good to have you back.

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Its good to be back

As they all took off.

[B]**Ajack**[/B] WAAAHOOO...Here come the psychos!!!!...

They all laughed.

[B]OOC: I only have a few things to say......Go You pack of Psychotic Rampagers!!!!..LMAO[/B]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]It was only by luck that Sora was taken first. When Lyu was brought back, she took care of her, nursing her wounds with the remnants of Keiji?s shirt and Sora?s jacket.

The troop came by again and this time, they took Darrius. He was still unconscious but Keiji and Sora put up a fight for him. And, to their amazement, they won. The Cylargrian guards lay on the floor ? some with broken necks, others stabbed in the neck. Luckily Sora still had a hair ornament that resembled a sharp needle. Keiji was the one responsible for the broken necks ? even though it hurt him to move. The laser bars were left open.

Keiji and Sora looked at each other in surprise.
? How the hell did we manage that?? Keiji asked in shock.
? Killer instincts I suppose. The desire for escape? Humans are amazing creatures if threatened,? Sora said. Keiji looked at her and laughed.
? Who?s become the professor now??
? Oh shut up Keiji! We need to be serious here. An opportunity to escape is one we can?t pass up! Get Lyu up, if she can walk, if not, I?ll take her. You?re not in your condition.?
? Ok.?

As Keiji got Lyu up, Sora searched the Cylargres for any sort of weapons. She retrieved some futuristic gun-looking mechanisms. She handed one to Keiji, who supported Lyu and kept the others for herself.
? Ok?..let?s go. Keep close behind. We?ll get Darrius and then we?ll get the hell out of here.?
? Right.?

With Sora leading, the group of three made their way cautiously around the base, taking out any Cylargres that discovered them. Fortunately for them, none had raised any alarm of any sort. It made Sora wonder if they were meant to escape.

? Where the hell are they holding him?!? Sora whispered angrily. Lyu was coming around slowly, starting to walk for herself. Keiji winced in slight pain every time he moved. They moved a few steps forward when they heard an almighty yell in pain.

? DARRIUS!?

Sora raced ahead to the source of the yell. Keiji and Lyu slowly made their way behind Sora. Bursting through the doors, Sora saw her old friend laid out on a table with a male Cylargrian doctor standing over him with a syringe in hand.

? LEAVE HIM ALONE!? Sora screamed. She aimed at the doctor and got him straight between the eyes. He crumpled to the floor dead. Sora rushed over to Darrius who looked at her.
? SORA! Thank bloody god! I thought it was you,? he said as Sora undid his restraints.
? I?m just happy I found you. Did they get you in the neck yet??
? Nope. Just about to make me insane in fact. That?s what the needle was for.?
? When did you wake up??
? When they clamped me in this thing.? Darrius practically jumped off of the table. ? Lets go.?

Soon, Darrius had Lyu and Sora helped Keiji through the many corridors and halls of the Cylargrian Desert Base.
? Where the hell is the exit sign?? Darrius asked, frustrated.
? Don?t think they have them Darrius. Not for escaping prisoners anyway.?
? Heh?.probably right.?
Turning the next corner, they saw light coming in from outside. Amazingly, they had found the way out, finding themselves in an empty hanger. Obviously all the air-borne fighters had been dispatched and there was no one around to interfere with them. They hobbled out to the edge of the hangers.

? Now what?? Keiji asked, leaning on Sora.
? Now, we call for our MechAnimas!? Sora said strongly. Piercing war cries screeched from far away. Four figures came out of the hazy distance ? two flying, two running.
? Lyu! Look, it?s Desh!? Darrius said to her, hoping she would stir.
? ??Desh?? she mumbled, looking up.

The MechAnimas approached the Base carelessly. Guns fired at them but all were too focused to be hit by them. Entering the hanger, the pilots quickly got into their respective MechAnimas and raced outside again.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh Sora. I have a message for you.[/COLOR]
[b]From who?[/b]
[COLOR=DarkRed]You?ll know.[/COLOR]

A recording of Sayne?s voice played in the cockpit. Tears came to Sora?s eyes.

? [I] tell her that i love her...tell her....don't let the light go out?[/I]?

? Sayne?.you?re alive?? Sora whispered. She lifted her head.

= COM LINK ESTABLISHED ? Lyu, Keiji, Darrius =

Sora: LETS KICK SOME CYLARGRIAN ASS!

OOC: Ok my group, destroy the base we just escaped from and then join the fight.[/COLOR][/FONT]

They reached the base in no time. Liz smiled... it was as if each pilot had a boost of energy given to them when they learned of Sayne being alive.

[b]**Transmission from Commander De'Larne**[/b]

"Take out those fighters pilots."

[b]**Sayne**[/b] "Copy that.."

[b]**Ajack**[/b] "Let's get going you guys!"

[b]**Vick**[/b] "One step ahead of you

Liz laughed "Let's make them pay." She checked her systems and locked onto her first target.

"Get ready Tiegre... let's make this fight one to remember."

[i]I've been ready...[/i]

[b]**Transmission to Liz**[/b]

"Liz?"

Liz looked at the controls and realized her father wa right there.

"Daddy..." she said. She was in the middle of battle... but she knew she had to talk to him.

"Liz... I'm proud of you... and I know she would be if she could see you..." he said.

Liz's heart fell in pieces.

[b]**Ajack**[/b] "Liz, you sleeping?!!" he said

She laughed softly. "Thank you Daddy...." was all she could say. "I love you..."

"Same here, Liz... Same here."

[b]**End of Transmission**[/b]

[b]**Dale**[/b] "Liz?"

She knew she was just standing there... but she laughed. "Whatever happens Tiegre... this is truly the best day of my life..." she said. "Shall we go?"

[i]I'm sure they're waiting on you...[/i] she said jokingly.

Liz lunged forward and proceeded with locking on to her targets. She jumped over their own battalions and attacked the ground tanks from the Cylarges. She jumped in the middle, taking on the enemy fire like crazy.

"Divert all energy to the shields, Tiegre..."

[i]We're taking exstensive damage, Liz...[/i]

"Trust me... they'll regret sticking around..." At that moment, Liz used Tiegre's healing powers to their absolute extent. As she fought, she let the damage attack the hull, recovering as soon as it hit her... she was invincible in this technique, as her speed increased as she recovered even more.

[i]Do you think they're alive...?[/i] Tiegre asked.

Liz's thoughts went to all of them... and to Darrius who she last saw unconscious. "They have to be, Tiegre... They have to be." she said as they took out the enemies that surrounded them one by one, their efforts perfectly syncronized...

Lyu was mad. Nothing for it.
"They killed Sayne and hurt everyone else Desh...let's make them pay dearly for it."
[I]Lyu...would you like to direct ly link? We've never tried it before...[/I]
"I don't care...do it."
[B]*Direct link...Lyu/Desh*[/B]
Lyu screamed as powe surgeed through her body and then her face went deadly serious.
"Let's do this...Desh use your smoke screen, block the sensors for the guns, get in close and use Wolf's cry."
desh responded imediatly blowing quarter of the base off, smoke filled the ground as the others performed the same tactics, blowing the base apart.
"Desh, brign it down. Time to end all this soon."
Desh ran back into the collapseing hanger as the others fired upon the outside.
[B]Incoming transmission *Keji* What in hells name are you doing Lyu![/B]
[B] I'm bringing it down Keji. I'll make it don't worry about me. Desh can do this.[/B]
she pulled back the restraint on Desh and growled with him as his beams fired on the inside of the base and around the hange bringing down most of the support in the base and as it began to collapse she pulled the controls back making Desh run from the base as Sora fired on it from above. Lyu smiled as the base exploded. Cylaregen's screaming as the died. She ran witht the others towards the battel not far away and smiled as the other Mechs greeted them. Her face was still serious and she showed no regret in the killing of the Cylergens.Desh's animal instinct of kill or be killed which was under restraint had been let loose. She blew a Mech frm the sky and laughed as Desh ripped the piolet from the cockpit with his teeth and threw him across the battle ground.

"Uggn..." Keiji groaned to himself. He banked in Amatu for another pass on the base, but his wound wasn't even properly medicated, and he wore no shirt. It had been salvaged to banage he and everyone else's wounds.

He opened fire upon the base, with countless micro-missiles. Firey cherry blossoms sprouted all over the base, gutting through it's armor. He pushed the throttle forward again, and felt the bandage shift, brushing against the gash. His breathing was jagged, as blood began to roll down his chest painting it red. He gritted his teeth, and gnashed them like an animal.

"AARRRHHHH" He screamed, and flew towards the control-tower. He let a few missiles go, blowing off the top to the lightly shielded but vital area. He swooped again, and blew up MechAnimas who weren't activated yet, waiting for a pilot. Better to take them out now than wait for them to actually start fighting. He grimaced again, hoping that he wouldn't agrivate the slice across his stomach. The thought crossed his mind that there might even be glass left in there. He did not dwell on the thought, quickly shoving it out of his mind and gripping the controls tighter.

OOC: Ok everyone...In my next post after this....it'll be coming to an end...so Projects is coming to a close I might not be on for a couple of days so go hard untill then. I might also open a second part to this. if any of you are interested give me a pm.

Sayne and Deviryn soared through the night sky....in the distance they saw they mother ship land hard..smoke and fire bursted from it.

[B]***Outgoing Transmission: Ajack, Sora, Vick, Dale***[/B]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Ok guys...lets take these bastards out!

[B]**Dale**[/B] On it

[B]**Ajack**[/B] Mission Confirmed

[B]**Vick**[/B] I'll make them sing for mercy!!

[B]**Liz**[/B] Lets do it!

[B]**Transmission Cancelled*** [/B]

A fleet of thousands dove down from the sky and opened fire on the pilots. Deviryn let out a warcry as his wings straightened and the blades glistened in the moonlight

They tore through the fleet at a great speed, ships exploded around them, Deviryn latched onto one and ripped the front off with his teeth, it exploded and they moved on

Liz was taking out some fighter ships which exploded not far from them

Sayne nothiced that the Mother ship had reinforced its shield

'Take out the shield" smiled Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]with pleasure[/COLOR] growled Deviryn

Sayne opened up all guns

'Ready' whispered Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Always[/COLOR] replied Deviryn

Sayne powered Deviryn up to 150%

'DRAGONS CRY!!!,' roared Sayne as a huge blast came from Deviryn and struck the shield...Deviryn began breaking apart

Deviryn hold...Sayne thought to himself as the long beam of light continued from Deviryn, sparks were seen and smoke surrounded them both....suddenly the shield exploded on the mother ship causing a massive tremor

Deviryn hung in the sky...his body torn badly, part of the dragons face had come apart revealling what was underneath

'Deviryn..' whispered Sayne knowing that deviryn was in bad shape

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I'll will fight with you to the end Sayne....my one true pilot...my trusted friend[/COLOR] whispered Deviryn

'Lets take them out..' whispered Sayne

They opened fire on the mother ship and the fleets which came from all directions, more smoke and sparks were seen.......the ending of the war was drawing near......and the peopled feared within their hearts hoping and praying for the pilots to prevail.......in the darkest of moments

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][COLOR=DarkOrange]I have an idea Ajack...[/COLOR]

[I]What is it Apollo...please let it be a good one. We're running out of time...I wont be able to take muc more without our armor. [/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I know Ajack...I know...remember the attack we did together against that T-Rex...[/COLOR]

[I]Yes...I do but....[/I] BOOM!...a couple Terradactyles came crashing down from the sky. The first ones beak when straight into Apollos back...in his agony, Ajack turned to his back to rub off the Terradactyle...but then another one came, aiming straight for Ajack's cockpit.

When it made contact, it barely missed the cockpit, but the damage was so severe that electrical charges began to surge through every muscle of Ajack's being. Crying out in torment, he was able to pull the beak out from Apollo's chest.

[B]***Transmission Opened***[/B]

***Sayne: Ajack...NO!

***Ajack: ugh....its...alright Sayne....mmm...that sucked.

***Sayne: Hang in there...

***Dale: We've got these bastards on the run Ajack, don't give up.

***Liz: Think of Lyu...

***Ajack:.......I am thinking of her.......what I would give to see her now......to touch her face....to kiss her.....to hold her *tears began to swell in his eyes, his voice got calm, and gentle...* God I loved her...

***Sayne: Ajack, get up!...I almost died, I'm not letting the same thing happen to you.

***Ajack:...I've got nothing else to give...except for one more thing. Please, win this thing guys, and Liz....don't forget...

[B]***End Transmission***[/B]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm sorry Ajack, communications are down. [/COLOR]

[I]Can we link with the other mechs. themselves. [/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm afraid not...you are in no condition to make that kind of connection. [/COLOR]

[I]Damn...ah....[/I] Ajack put pressure on a deep cut on his right side...[I]this sucks.......do we still have power to the boasters? [/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]You know my plan...dont you...[/COLOR]

[I]Yes Apollo...its all we got left. Charge up the boasters...full power. How are the wings and hind legs?[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Functionable...I've lost the ability of my right arm Ajack. [/COLOR]

[I]Well...thats gonna make getting up interesting...might as well take step one. [/I]

Slowly, Ajack willed Apollo to get to its feet...looking up into the sky. Squating down...the boasters began to power up as the wings created more and more force.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ajack...[/COLOR]

[I]Yes...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]It has been my honor...to serve you. [/COLOR]

[I]No Apollo...the honor is mine..............Apollo?[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Yes...[/COLOR]

[I]She was beautiful...wasn't she...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Yes....that she was.[/COLOR]

[I]LETS GO APOLLO![/I] And with a sudden burst of energy, Apollo shot up into the sky, passing all the other Terradactyles, heading for the center of the fleet. He passed Sayne on the way up, and Ajack could have sworn he say Sora's Phoenix in the distance.

As Apollo came to the pinnical of its assention...in the deepest part of Ajacks mind, with all his heart, in his mind he cried out to her...from her to hear him.

[COLOR=Blue][I]I told you I wouldn't go without saying goodbye Lyu *Ajack tried to picture her in his mind, Lyu standing right in front of him as he spoke to her*...I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I did all that I could. *In his vision, he walked up to her and embraced her in his arms* Please, don't forget about me...I will always love you; till the end...for all time. *and the vision faded away* [/I] [/COLOR]

[I]Ready Apollo...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Yes Ajack...for friendship...[/COLOR]

With a nod [I]for friendship...and love. [/I]

Targeting rings surrouded hundreds of enemy mechs...as Ajack looked out upon the sky surrounding him before Apollo began to fall forward back towards earth.

''OBLIVION!''

The entire area seemed to light up in a blaze of fire. Explosions erupted all over the sky and hundreds of mechs. began to descend. Through the smoke, Apollo was free falling back towards earth...at the last moment....it seemed that Apollo prevented some of the shock from the fall with its legs and arms as they shattered to pieces as the mech. bounced upon the ground.

With the last resort of energy Apollo had...he opened the hatch to Ajacks cockpit, and let him fall to the dirt easily as Apollo feel onto its back...both Ajack and Apollo were motionless. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

OCC: HHmmm...is he dead or alive...since Sayne is ending the rpg soon...I'll let him or Lyu:) decide his fate. And with the new Projects: Destiny coming in a couple of days after this....we shall see :laugh: the outcome. And hey, if I get bored again, I'll steal an idea I got from ULX and make a playlist for us all :D

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sora climbed into Blaze's cockpit, her expression one of lethal determination.

[b]Lets do it Blaze![/b]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes, lets....[/COLOR]

The Phoenix hovered in the sky near the Cylargrian Desert Base, which had been just destroyed. Now their mission was to join the other and finish this war, once and for all.

[center]********************************[/center]

Blaze screamed along at Mach 3 pace - Sora's rage pushing the MechAnima to its limit and beyond. This was the time that everyone would see why the lengendary bird of fire was [u]legendary[/u].

Halting at the battlfield, Sora looked across the desert and saw Apollo and Ajack laying on the ground motionless. Ajack and Apollo - maybe the most difficult of partners, but the most worthy.

[B]Ajack....you will fight....Lyu will be here soon.....[/b]

Continuing on into the battlefield, Sora saw Tiegre and Liz fighting at full capacity. It was the first time Sora had seen them go all out. Tiegre was beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

Then next was Dale and Questrii. Such a powerful person, and yet he didn't know it.

Then Vick and Leo - so much like each it that it was destiny that they were meant to be partners.

Behind her was Keiji and Amatu - such valuable friends, neither didn't know how much they meant to the team.

Lyu and Desh - foxy was the word that came to mind. Together an unbeatable pair when they were fighting for love.

Darrius and Bailey - quick and sarcastic both of them.

Sora collected her thoughts about each pair of the team that she was glad to be a part of. Although, she missed out one key person.

[b]Sayne....[/b]

The reason why she fought with such ferciosity and conviction.

This was the end...the end of war....but the beginning of peace....the beginning of a new world.

Sora opened her eyes to see Deviryn before them.

[b]This is it Blaze....this is what we fought for and achieved....lets show them that they should never mess with Sora Avian and Blaze![/b]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Heh..........never let them forget us.....for they never will![/COLOR]

Fire flared all over Blaze as he became a huge ball of intense flame. Sora had never been so determined before in her life. But now was the time.

" BLAZE! FIRE OF THE LEGENDARY PHOENIX!!!!!!"

A piercing war cry from behind Deviryn caught Sayne's attention. He turned to see an F5 tornado of intense flame hurtling towards them.

" Sora!"

The tornado of flame rocketed past Sayne and Deviryn - Blaze and Sora inside the vortex. They flew straight for the lines of Mechs that lay before them as one of their last defences. The flame tornado carved a three-mile wide path through the defences, exploding any Mech or defence that was in or near their path. Sayne watched in awe as Sora wheeled around and returned, cutting another three-mile wide path through the defences.

She stopped right in front of him.

= ESTABLISHED COM LINK - Sayne =

Sora: Sayne......[/FONT][/COLOR]

"So..... everyone's going all out......" Qestrii ripped the cockpit free of a raptor mech, hurling the wreck into one of the piles of machinery, both of Human and Cylargrian origin, that were scattered across the battlefield.

"....But I....." Explosions flashed in and out of existence everywhere. In the sky, on the ground; everywhere. Rockets and missiles roared overhead, bullets and laser shots drew lines in the air - and whenever even one of these caught it's mark, one more person would fall.

"....I still don't get it....." One more [I]human[/I] would fall. There was no fair side to this battle - either way it would cost the lives of thousands, even millions. And either way it would be the human race that would pay the price. Whether they were being brainwashed, or whether they were fighting of their own free will, so many were going to die. Before, Dale had been fighting for his friends, to save them. Everything they'd done before had been in defence of lives; fighting on the offensive side placed a much greater weight on his conscience. In the long run it would serve as the best defence, that much he could understand, but still.......

[I]....why do we go on fighting?[/I]

Dale kept his head bowed, his hair waving from side to side as Qestrii continued her attack on auto-pilot.

[I]Was that not the end to your question?[/I]

Dale raised his head slightly, placing his palm over the auto-pilot on/off button. "No, that's right but....... I thought I understood." He shook his head slowly. "I guess I'm not there yet...."

He pressed down on the button, expecting the controls to come alive. Nothing happened. "Is something wrong? Qes?"

[I]Nothing is wrong Dale. You need time to think, to understand.[/I]

"I can think as I go along. Come on, give me control."

[I]So you still wish to fight? In spite of your previous question?[/I]

Dale leaned forward, placing his head in his hands. "....Yes...."

[I]Then perhaps you understand this war more.....[/I]

Qestrii fell silent as the control panels came back to life. Dale started to take control of the weapons systems, firing bursts of energy at a rank of raptors up ahead, but he still focused his attention on Qestrii. Something in that last sentence hadn't seemed quite right. There had been something behind those last two words that he had never heard there before.

"Qestrii? More than what?"

A light on the control panel indicated that she'd heard him, but she refused to respond.

"Qestrii?"

Still no response.

An incoming swarm of missiles brought Dale's attention back to the battle. Activating a defence procedure that Dale had programmed into the weapons interface, Qestrii caught a nearby T-Rex in her grasp and pulled it into the path of the missiles. Dale shook violently as the force of the impact forced both mechs back, though the dino-mech came off much worse. Qestrii tossed the Rex aside heavily, its armour full of holes.

There was no change in the silence.

No strength or confidence flowed through into Dale's mind as he made the decision to link with Qestrii. The only thing that passed from the MechAnima's mind to his was a feeling of total confusion and a feeling of numbness that began to grow in the back of his mind, pushing its way forward. Dale slammed his hand against the control panel, breaking the link. Everything in the cockpit went dark for an instant, then flashed back to life a few seconds later. Everything seemed normal, apart from a line of text that flashed repeatedly across the screen.

[I] - AS A TOOL OF WAR, WHAT PURPOSE WOULD I HOLD IN PEACE? -
- Error: Answer not found. Please restate inquiry. -[/I]

"Qestrii, what the hell's going on?" Dale glanced down at the control panel. This time, however, there was no confirmation that Qestrii had heard his question.

OOC: I imagine that will be my last post then, if Heero's about to end the RP. It'll hopefully allow me to go deeper into Qestrii's 'coming to terms with existence' aspect if you start the next one. So yeah, I'm game for a sequel.

Ly u had seen Ajack fallig from the sky and had turned Desh around flinging the controls forward making him dash in that direction. She flung the control forwad as far as it would go as she found the enimy comig for him, Desh stomped on one and hit the other with the top of his head sending it flying across the ground. She undid the link and jumped from Desh.
"Desh, protect us...please."
[I]I will...don't worry.[/I]
She looked up to see Sayne and felt the tears well up in her eyes as she cheered for him and Sora. She dropped to her knees by Ajack and put a hadn over his heart, she could barely feel a pulse there and she could see the blood pour from the wound.
"I have to save him..."
She toook off her shirt and wrapped it around him, her tanktop had holes in it but no where imprtant so anyone could see anything. She stood up and hauled Ajack back to Desh where she cradled his body to her crying as Desh grabbed hold of Apollo and fliped him heavily onto his back. Lyu began to dogde the blasts as she headed back to the base not far off in the distance now. She took out her pocket knife and dug out a piece of metal lodged into his shoulder and pressed down holding the blood at bay for now. She looked around and smiled as she found what she was looking for.
[B]Direct link to all[/B]
[B]*Hey everybody, it's Lyu, this is the end of all things, the war and all the violence...I like that...no more fighting but what will we do when it's good and over? Where will we go? I'm not sure but I know I want to be with all of you...my friends at the end of all things...with the people I love and hold dear...my family. If nothing else, lets win this for the futre generation that will follow us into this world. I fight for those I love, all of you and this world. I'm sure you all do too. We all have our own reasons but I know that one is each other. We've grown so close to each other...some closer than others. We all have friends now, wether we ant them or not. We lost Sayne once...and it hurt the team badly, I don't wanna find out what would happen if another was lost. So please everyone becareful...I would hate to lose one of you...again.*[/B]
She jumped from Desh pulling Apollo off and Ajack with her and running to the hospital wing with him.
"He needs help! Please!"
She watched as they took him to the back, teats rolling down her cheeks as explosions sounded in the distance.

OOC: Ok everyone....play out your last fight scene because tomorrow night It'll end

IC:
Sayne lowered his head.....Ajack and Apollo had gone down....but he wasn't out...not by a long shot.

Something caught his attention...something burned on the winds....suddenly Sora and Blaze appeared.

The tornado of fire roared passed them suddenly Sora dn Blaze stopped infront of them

[B]**Incoming Transmission: Sora***[/B]

[B]**Sora**[/B] Sayne.....

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Sora....

Sayne smiled at her as tears rolled down her face.....she noticed the blood stain on his shirt from the bullet wound

[B]**Sora**[/B] Your alive......

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Yes, I am....

[B]**Sora**[/B] I saw you.....die

[B]**Sayne**[/B] I'm sorry you had to see that....

[B]**Sora**[/B] I'm just glad...that you are alive...

[B]**Sayne**[/B] You brought out in me what noone else could....I needed you to know that....

More tears ran down Soras face

[B]**Sayne**[/B] You are the best part of me....and I love you deeply

[B]**Sora**[/B] I love you so much.

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Lets waste these bastards!

Sora nodded.

They left the visual link between them opened

[B]**Outgoing Transmission: To All Pilots**[/B]

[B]**Sayne**[/B] If we are going to end this war lets all end it together...we have all fought as a team..we survived the unthinkable...now we will destroy unimaginable....everyone fire upon that ship with everything you've got!!....

Sayne charged Deviryn to his limit and over once again...

'Your ready Deviryn?' questioned Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Always.[/COLOR] replied Deviryn

[B]**Sayne**[/B] FIRE!!!!!!!

Saynes roared echoed throughout all of their cockpits.

'DRAGONS CRY!!!!!,' roared Sayne as Deviryn once again opened up all guns and cannon blasters, his body shook violently more parts broke off from Deviryn as the long stream off blazing fire power exploded upon the mother ship. Sayne gripped the controls harder as he thrusted the levers forward and the beam of lazers grew stronger....red flashed throughout the cockpit....smoke engulfed them....as Sayne thrusted forward two more levers, electricity sparked from Deviryn as more parts broke off and fire was seen........aswell as smoke.........

OOC: as I said play out this last scene, this scene is the destruction of the mother ship and all its evil........I will end this in tomorrows post....

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Tears of joy and relief rolled down Sora's face as she joined Sayne at his side.

= ESTABLISHED COM LINK - Sayne =

Sora: Sayne.....always be by my side.......for everything.....
Sayne: I will Sora

[b]Blaze.....are you ready....my friend, my partner...my ally?[/b]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Always Sora.....I will always be at your side.......just as Sayne would......[/COLOR]
[b]Time for our final attack my friend....[/b]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes. For our friends....and for Sayne.....[/COLOR]
[b]For the world....[/b]

Blaze glowed white and gold as Sora was lifted from her seat by some energy force. It totally surrounded her, the energy was calming and provoking at the same time. Angry and sad. Beautiful and terrible. Known......and forgotten.

[i]This was the spirit of the phoenix. The ultimate entity that ruled the skies. This is Blaze and Sora's last gift to the world.[/i]

" Blaze.......Reincarnation!"

A brilliant white form a phoenix rose from Blaze, its sheer size and power instantly recognisable. As the last tail-feather left the mechanical body of its host, Blaze and Sora plummeted to the ground. They smashed into it with unbelievable force, parts of the Phoenix scattering everywhere on impact.

The white phoenix stayed in the sky and hovered next to Sayne. Suddenly it flung its wings open with such force that Deviryn was slightly knocked around in the sky. A loud angry war-cry pierced the air and the white phoenix rocketed forward. It plunged into the mothership head first. The immense power of the energy phoenix short-circuited the whole mothership. With one last cry, the phoenix exploded in a burst of dazzling white and gold light, never to be seen until called forth again.[/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: Ok everyone....this is the end....if anyone wants to put an ending and tell of what happen to them and so on you can. Thank you all those those who joinned. An RP welldone and created by all who joinned.....There will be a second part to this. It will be up in the adventure inn tomorrow. Thank you amgoddess for all your help and input....much appreciated.

IC:

Sayne looked at Sora, the cockpit filled with more smoke as he gripped the last two levers which may destroy them both...buit it had to be done.

[B]**Sora**[/B] Sayne...always be by my side....for everything

[B]**Sayne**[/B] I will Sora

Sayne then smiled at her, he them placed his index finger and middle finger over his lips as if to kiss them and placed them on Soras image which appeared on the screen

He watched her as tears fell from her eyes.

He then heard her use the Blaze's last restort...Reincarnation.

He watched as Sora and the pheonix fell to the ground....and hit hard shattering the beast.

Sayne put his head down..., 'Sora.......' he whispered

Sora some how managed to survive the crash

[B]**Sora**[/B] .....Sayne.........destroy it........but please.....come back to me....

But then the transmission ended

The Reincarnation of Blaze floated beside them, suddenly it let out a shrill warcry and flew with a great speed towards the mother ship. It hit hard and shook the ground, knocking out the mother ship's shields and then it exploded and its exsistence floated slowly to the ground

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sayne..it is time....[/COLOR] whispered Deviryn as parts of him broke apart again and more smoke filled the cockpit

'Thank you....Deviryn.' whispered Sayne as he then thrusted the last two levers forward.....a massive power serged through them both as Sayne held it there while Deviryn drew back his head which now had to covering and showed metal and wires which sparked and smoke, smoke and electrical sparks were seen as parts broke away, one of his legs then broke off, his wing tore in half and shattered.....

Deviryn roared proudly as he flung his head forward, a huge massive ball of light broke from Deviryns body, all guns unison fired at the same time, the two side buster cannons also fired and joined with the torrent of light.....as it roared towards the mother ship....a dragon's head appeared infront of the light.....its war cry shook the ground as it picked up speed towards the mother.....its mouth opened....and it hit......it tore right through the front of the mothership.....suddenly it exploded sending out a massive shock wave

Sayne held the levers forward and yelled as a pain was sent through his body.....Suddenly in unison with the motherships explosion..... Deviryn was torn apart.......smoke engulfed the cockpit.....areas on Deviryn began to spark violently.........then........Deviryn shook immensely......then exploded......and beam of light disappeared..........

The mother ship exploded once again sending out another massive tremor....the whole area was filled with smoke.....and fire was seen in the distance.

Deviryn had exploded into millions of pieces and showered down on the battle field, the cockpit still attached to what was left of Deviryn fell from the sky.

Sora had managed to get out of Blaze in time to see the Mothership and Deviryn exploded....her heart caved in.....as her mind filled with horror.

'Sayne......' she whispered. suddenly she was lfted off her feet and landed hard of the ground by the massive tremor's and shock waves caused by the mother ship.

She looked around again to see what was left of Deviryn fall from the sky, she noticed Lyu and Ajack being sheltered by Lyu's mech, Dale was seen landing not far from them with the others aswell

She then heard aloud crash in the distance and saw that it was Deviryn

She then got up and ran as fast as she could towards them.

'SAYNE!!,' she screamed as tears fell from her eyes.....at that moment the sun drifted over the mountains and its warmth filled the war zone, a red bloodied tinge hung in the sky....a sign....that much blood was spilled on this day.

Still Sora ran even though her head throbbed. she then noticed that the cockpit doors opened and a figure staggered out and fell to the ground, as she got closer she watched him stand up and lean against the mutilated mech

Her heart now filled with both joy and sadness as she saw him.....Sayne.

He smiled at her as she ran and flew into his arms nearly knocking him over, they both held each other tightly and then she looked up at him

'We won.....through all this shit..we won....' she cried with warmth in her eyes, she then kissed him passionately and hugged him again as they turned and looked upon the others who stood cheering.

They then walked over to them, Ajack lay in Lyu's arms still hurt...but Ajack managed to lifted his thumb up to them all, and there they all stood, Sayne, Sora, Dale, Vick, Darris, Liz, Keiji, Lyu and Ajack....they then remembered the ones who'd fought along side them from the start....Sakura, Cliff and Mr Fei...trusted and loyal friends....

They all looked at each other....and cheered as they looked upon the smoking and destroyed mothership. At that moment in the distance, Fighter and mech carriers were heard

'You know what!,' called out Ajack, 'Damn i'm hungry...we haven't eaten for fuckening ages!!'

Lyu began to laugh as she hugged him

'Ouch ouch ouch!!,' he whimpered in pain

Lyu laughed even more as everyone else joined in.

Sayne then stopped laughing as everyone looked at him

'what?' he questioned

Darris then walked over to him, 'Now you deserve a medal!,' he laughed as he hit Sayne on the back...

'Ah...Thanks!,' he smiled as he hit Darris on the shoulder making him flip over

'Shit!!,' exclaimed Darris as he rubbed his shoulder, Sayne then offered him a hand up, Darris looked at him and then took his hand and Sayne pulled him up.

The fighter carriers and mech carriers landed not far from them, they watched them load the mechs on,

Sayne then limped over to Deviryn destroyed form and placed a gentl hand upon the mech. He inhaled deeply and then sighed as he pressed his forhead against the metal

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I aint gone yet.[/COLOR] Came the deep husky voice of Deviryn. [COLOR=DarkGreen]We still have much to do...[/COLOR]

Sayne stepped back from the smoking form. 'But....how'd....'

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey...I do have your mind after all.[/COLOR] laughed Deviryn

Sayne let his head hang low and he shook it, 'Even without a head or body you still manage to see passed it.....your mad,'

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Your psychotic...I think we make a great team don't you.[/COLOR]

Sayne rolled his eyes and laughed, he looked over and saw that Sora was also talking to Blaze

All the mechs were truely amazing.

From what was meant to be a day filled with Love for a bunch of high school teens....it quickly turned into a day of war and rude awakening....a war where all the impossible happened..right down to Sayne smiling and laughing. They all stood together as they watched their mechs get loaded and Ajack was attended to.

They had fought a battle which seemed near impossible ...and turned it into something..possible....and that there was victory within itself.

~ The End......for now.~

OOC: Well there you go everyone...you may post your last piece or what ever you like. A second part will be placed in the adventure inn. If any of the old posters want to join the second part. Give me a pm....Thank you everyone once again!

OCC: Hey everyone, a tradition im starting with rpgs that im a part of that end:)
Soundtrack everyone:)

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]1) Keiji Theme- ''Nobody'' by Skindred
2) Sora Theme- ''Days of the Pheonix'' by AFI
3) Sakura- ''My Immortal'' by Evanescence
4) Sayne- ''Wait'' by Earshot
5) Vick- ''We Still Kill The Old Way'' by The Lost Prophets
6) Darrius- ''A Shade of Green'' by Incubus
7) Dale- ''Falls on Me'' by Fuel
8) Lyu- ''Someday'' by Nickelback
9) Liz- ''From The Inside''' by Linkin Park
10) Ajack- ''Staring Back'' by Pillar
11) Aliens Attack- ''The End of All Things'' by Mudvayne
12) Meeting of Mechs/First Battle-''Science'' by System of a Down
13) Pain of a Parents Love(sayne, dale, liz)-''Going Under'' by Evanescence
14) Hidden Love (dale, sayne, lyu)- ''Iris'' by Goo Goo Dolls
15) Second Battle- ''Bombshells'' by Powerman 5000
16) Keiji's Rage/Jealousy- ''Out of Control'' by Hoobastank
17) The Ball- ''This Love'' by Maroon 5
18) Ajack and Lyu- ''I Don't Want to Miss a Thing''' by Aerosmith
19) Passion of Sora and Sayne- ''Cold' by Crossfade
20) Randel Theme- ''Judith'' by Perfect Circle
21) Sayne vs. Randel- ''Name of the Game'' by The Crystal Method
22) Tears of Love and Friendship- ''In The Arms of an Angel'' by Sara McLaughlin
23) Reconciliation of Family(sayne and liz)- ''Let It Be'' by The Beatles
24) Ajack Snaps-''Change(House of Flies)'' by Deftones
25) Ajack's and Sora's Sacrifice- ''Open Your Eyes'' by Alter Bridge
26) Victory/Ending- ''My Sacrifice'' by Creed
27) Project: True Destiny Unwinds Theme- ''Rest In Pieces'' by Saliva[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OCC: If you dont have some of these songs...download them. I'm so proud of myself...im sad i know.