OtakuBoards

Project: True Destiny Unwinds [M-LSV]

Redemption

''...wow...'' Ajack whispered to himself as he walked away from Lyu's bedroom door.
''that was amazing.:)"

He was so happy he felt like he could cry with joy. A little tear sheading down his cheek as he got to his room...rubbinng the spot where her lips touched his skin.

[I]I should write her a letter[/I] he thought...

So for the next 3 hours...Ajack was in his room writing a note. Thinking back to school...Valentines Day.

[I]I know...I'll write her a late Valentine's Day Card.
Wait...it wasn't like she kissed me on the lips or anything...just a quickly friendly kiss on the cheek...nothing more. Maybe it was just a sign of a close friendship...[/I]

[I]Or a sign of affection...wouldn't that be something. Or was it a kiss from someone else that she was giving a hint to...or herself....bah...[/I]

[I]But you like her though...maybe you should say something about it...you like the fact that she talks a lot. The way she looks...and her depesition is always nice and cheerfull towards him. Maybe there really is something there.[/I]

So he sat there...writting the Valentines Day note for her...

[I]I think I should go to the gym as well...I'm not really tired. And I gotta work on this arm...to build back up its strength.[/I]

Ajack was a pretty strong teenager...he just felt like his strength was leaving him because of his injuries and lack of exercise.

[I]Thats what I'll do then...I'll get ready to go to the gym...and I'll put this on her door.[/I]

Putting on some regular shoes for running...and a white sweat band on his right arm...he walked out of his quarters and went to Lyu's.

''Damn...I don't have a flower or anything.''

But he realized that he had one of his silver rings. An engraving of a butterfly...with the insriptions within it...*wisdom peace faith hope and above all love*

''Perfect.''

He got some ducktap and put the letter on her door...letting it hang with the ring taped on as well. With the letter all hung up and folded...you could see on the top of the letter beginning with...*My Dear Lyu*

[I]I hope the ring will fit...it fits my pinky finger...maybe it'll fit on her pointer or middle finger.[/I]

He banged on the door so that she could hear and AJack walked away before she could see him.

Bout an hour later...Ajack was in the gym exercising. He had just finished his 3 miles run...and now was working on his triceps and shoulders. Taking 2 50 pound weights; he got into a squating position...bending his knees slightly...he lifted the weights upward from an outstretched arm position to a 90 degree angle.

[I]I can't believe Sayne came up and talked to me today...I knew it was a good idea to go talk to him. He seems so solitary at times...I mean I like mine myself...but at times...you just gotta have a friend there for ya. These machines are wonderful creations...they become a part of us...nothing else could be so close to them... [/I] Ajack thinking as he continued his routine.

''Damn you Apollo..*with a smile*...why haven't we made that connection yet''

[I]I just want Sayne to know that he has a guy friend out there for him...yea I can be emotional...but I know when there are times to be serious...I could help him...advice I guess. Or maybe he just doesnt' need or want it. Eh...I'll just keep being a friend to him...till he comes around...maybe.[/I]

[I]I will be a good pilot like Sayne said. I'll gonna train myself to be great...exactly what he thinks I can become. If Sayne believes in me...then I must believe in myself.[/I]

''I wish you the best of luck with Sora man...you deserve it. She may be that peace which you seek.''

''There...done...now some incline bench presses.''

Rubbing his scar...he felt that it was holding up under all the strain.

Putting down the dumbbells...Ajack set up the bench press with a totol of 195 pounds on the press.

''Now....*psyching himself up*...lets go!''

[I]Lyu...[/I]*as a smile within himself glowed brightly, feeling bubbly inside*...

He felt with that thought alone...he had enough strength to go one forever.

[I]I would not only die for you......I would live for you.......[/I]

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the overcrowded nature of the cargo bays, where the civilians recovered from Sandon were staying until they could be relocated, it was definitely a welcome break from the lifeless corridors of the rest of the base. After the attack and subsequent retreat from the city, many of these people had been left with almost nothing; yet someone the majority of them were keeping high spirits, adjusting to their surroundings as if the entire incident had been just a dream. Dale just couldn't quite understand it.

From the looks of things, the whole 'section' system hadn't remained all that stable for long. Even the soldiers standing guard couldn't give Dale much of an idea of where Section I was. Luckily, when he asked them directly, several of them had heard the name before and were able to give him directions, or the name of a person who might have them. In the end, after feeling like he'd covered every inch of the cargo bay three times over, a civilian, his neighbour before the attack, was able to give him the exact location.

Making his way to the centre of the cargo bay, as the woman had suggested, he could just about make out a familiar face. He rushed forward in excitement, suddenly caught his foot on someone's bag, and fell flat on his face. He lifted himself onto his knees, quickly wiped away the blood dripping from his nose.

When Dale looked up he wasn't met with the expression he'd been hoping for. Obviously, his father didn't share Dale's feelings on being re-united, on finding eachother alive after the incident in Sandon. He just glanced down at the pendant hanging around Dale's neck, then met his gaze with a look of total disgust. The same look he'd shown him for the last four years.

"I told you not to wear that anymore, [I]son[/I]."

Without looking away, Dale lifted the pendant and released it, letting it fall hidden beneath his shirt. He tried to keep his tone even as he spoke.

"Mom left it to me so that I'd wear it, dad." There was little change in his father's expression; if anything he looked even more disgusted. Dale couldn't stand it anymore, and looked away to the right. "Nice to see you too," he muttered.

---------------------------
OOC: Sorry, got to leave it there for now.

Lyu yawned as she opened the door and looked around the hall.
"No one here..."
She went to shut the door and stoped.
"Wha?"
She smiled as she saw it was From Ajack, the ring glittering int he hall light.
"So sweet..."
She read the letter and smield big, she slipped the ring on her middle finger and closed her door locking it and began to walk down the hall. She stoped an officer in the hall and asked him if he had seen Ajack.
"Masters? Last I saw he was heading for the gym."
"Thanks."
She broke into a slow run adn reached the gym door, it slid open and she smiled as his eyes were closed and he was counting. She walked silently to the place he sat and leaned on a bar above his head smileing.
"You come here often?"
His eyes snaped open as he heard her voice and she found her self blushing.
"Hi."
"Hey, Lyu I thought you were asleep."
"I was till someone knocked on my door...Quite annoying really I was having a very good dream."
"Really about what?"
He returned to exoriseing and bliked when she picked up the hand bells and began to use them, bending her arm up and than gently letting it back down.
"You can lift those?"
"Well yeah, I'm stronger than I look and besides these are only 150 each."
She smiled as he shook his head.
"So, what was your dream about?"
"Well, you and me and the others...We were back in school, and everyone was happy...I miss school sometimes. It was like a haven that we could go to."
"Yeah. I know what you mean."
"It was nice. Peaceful, Sayne and Sora were together. And you and ...Nevermind."
She put the handbells down and he blinked as he saw the ring on her hand. She sighed.
"It's weird, I opened up to you alot...more than anyone. It's like we're alittle family, we all understand each other and we all know what to say when one is down or hurt. And we barly know each other...It's nice. To have someone to turn to ya know?"
He nodded.
"You know, I've always wanted to say things that were on my mind, but I never had the courage."
"Like what Lyu?"
[B]I Love You....thats one...[/B]
"Well I mean like showing my anger and being like Sora and the rest just saying how they feel about everything...I wish I could do that."
"Well why can't you?"
"I'm not that kind of person. I don't fight, I make peace."
"Well thats speical."
Lyu blushed.
"Speical? I was always told it was weakness. But if you say it's speical, than I believe you Ajack."
SHe sat down on the floor by him and looked up at him smileing.
"If I might be so bold...Where did that scar come from...You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..."
She spun the ring on her finger and looked at it.
"Thank you."
He smiled and stop[ed what he was doing.
"If you feel uncomfortable telling me, don't worry, I have a really bad curiosity...I was just curious is all."
She looked up at him again and saw he was holding his arm, his hand shaking slightly, she placed her hand on his.
"You don't have to Ajack...You know that."

Still shaking...memories flooding back...his arm started to burn with pain. Not physical pain..but mentally, the pain wouldn't go away.

''It was a long time ago Lyu.''

''Its ok...you don't have to tell me.''

''I do...I just...'' he turned his back to her and looked into the mirror of the gym. His face was sweating...and he could see himself shaking.

[I]Don't worry about it Ajack...its ok to let it go. She has a right to know.[/I]

Lyu was about to reach out to him till he closed his eyes and started to talk...

''It was about 4 months ago...before I met you.''
''I was part of a fight club so to say...different groups from around the city would come together to compete against one another. That night, it was my clan versus a couple of punks from the south.''

''We were getting killed in the preliminary matches. My friend Carlos was the first of us to go down; you gotta understand, these kids were monsters. All of them were around 6 foot tall...football player types.''

''So it finally came down to me and their leader...Blue. Some big shot black guy...who was running his own gang with the rest of them. Looking at my friends lying on the ground...I got so angry I almost beat the kid to death. He might have been bigger...but I was more skilled in fighting.''

''When the fight came to a close...the other members of Blues' team came to his aid. I fought them off as best as I could...but it wasn't enough. My friends were already weak...no one could help me.''

''We may have beaten their leader...gaining us an ultimate victory. But it was too high of a price...they took me captive...and totured me and Alev for 3 days.''

''Alev....who's Alev Lyu asked...'' shocked in disbelief at what Ajack was telling her.

''She...*holding back his tears* was my girlfriend...they had seen her with me throughtout the tournament...so they took her too.''

Lyu was speechless...

Still closing his eyes...he took a seat down on one of the benches.

''They ravaged her Lyu...right in front of me. And they took a knife...and made this scar on my arm.''

He took off his shirt and showed the scar...beginning at the back of his head...all the way down to the tip of his hand.

''This was the price for me fighting Lyu...''

There was a long pause...

''Before they got a chance to kill me...the police had tracked the gang down and took them all out.''

''What happened to Alev?''

''She was dead by the time they got there...the most sufficiant way to make someone to suffer...to kill the one you love in front of you.''

''I'm so sor...''

''Don't worry about it Lyu...it was a long time ago. From that day forth...I devoted myself to be something greater than that. I got out of all that stuff and started a new life.''

The emotions were overwelming for him...he placed both of his hands over his eyes to hide his tears.

''For all of my life...I've had to be the strong one...the one person that could break me down...and lift me up...was taken away from me!''

And in a sudden surge of rage...Ajack punched the mirror in front of him and shattered it. His fist was cut open...blood pouring down his hand.

The noise stunned Lyu and backed away from Ajack.

''I'm sorry Lyu...I just...please forgive me.''

Turning around facing her...putting his hands into his pockets...hiding the wound. With his head down in shame...

''You probably think of me differently...not such the strong individual that I am...I just have a hard time letting that part of me out...as I said...it was a long time ago.''

''Since that day...I've lived myself up to a stronger level...helping and caring for others...the lone wanderer. Sure I may have a lot of friends...but didn't quite have that one to care for me as well.......till I met you.''

With his blonde hair covering his face...all that Ajack could muster up was to sniffle...

Lyu didn't know what to say...but she did the one thing that she could do....sliding her arms around him inbetween his hands in his pants...she embracced him...

Ajack took his good left hand, he wrapped her closer to him...holding her by her right shoulder.

(HEY EVERYONE!...check out the new rpg im starting; [B]Darkness Fall: The Fall Of Man[/B]. I've been thinking on it for a while...I hope it's ok...one that will actually start. Tell me your thoughts if you'd like. If its really bad...me sorry:))

Lyu hugged him tightly.
"I think no diffrent of you at all. I think that your atrong for making a new life and cleaning up."
She pulled back a little and took his hand from his pocket looking at the wound.
"Ajack, you shouldn't so things liek this,you'll only hurt even more."
She took the clothe from her back pocket and tied it gently around his hand, she kissed his hand afterward gently showing him that she didn't care.
"Ajack, your who you are and nothing will ever cahnge that..."
She blushed brightly as he hugged her close again. She looked up at him and sighed, she blinked.
[B]It would be taking a big risk...but i want to ...I want to kiss him, to show him I don't care what his past was like...[/B]
She took a deep breath and placed a gently hand on his cheek, traceing the scar ligthly.
"Ajack, I do NOT care about your past, it's there, in the past. Your not that person anymore."
"I'm still so angry with myself, I-"
She covered his mouth with her hand silenceing him.
"Stop! You did all you could, you fought your hardest."
He shook his head closing his eyes. She frowned slightly and puled him down covering his lips with hers. She kissed him firmly and gently. She pulled away slowly.
"See, I do not care."
She wrapped her arms back around him holding him tightly.
"Please, don't blame your self so much...you did everything you could."
She held him tightly holding back her own tears.

''Everythings moving so fast Lyu...I sometimes loss myself in it all.''

''It's ok...it's ok...'' Lyu hang firmly rubbing his back....trying to get him to calm down. His pain was her pain...she could only imagine how she was feeling.

*Ajack took a deep breathe*

''Lyu...I think I've figured out your little secret.''

She blushed, trying to hide her face...she couldn't believe that she kissed him. But she couldn't help herself...she saw how Sora and Sayne were...conflicting with each other. She didn't want that with Ajack...she wanted him so much...she just didn't know for sure...

Ajack pressed her head gently into his chest...she comfortably just laid there...she felt such warmth and comfort in his arms; like she was going to sleep forever with him there.

''Please...don't cry for me Lyu. My life isn't all bad...I am the man that I am today because of that. And I regret nothing...just...when I remember the past...I can't imagine ever lossing you. Everything is going so fast...just the other day we were good friends...and now this.''

[B]This man is so amazing...[/B]

Petting her hair down...he lifted her head up to lock his golden brown eyes with her lovely, deep blue eyes. Her's looked they were sparkling...while his were full of love and compassion. She felt like she was gonna melt right there in her arms.

Placing both hands on her cheeks...the blood cleaned and wrapped around by her cloth....softly brushing his gentle hands against her skin, his thumbs brushing against her cheeks. She was so happy...she grasped both of his wrists with her hands...trying to control herself.

''I don't know whats to comes...or where ours lives will end up in this war. But I don't know...that if you want me...''

Leaning his head down...their foreheads connected...noses so very close. Their breathing in sink with one another.

''Please...let me know...through everything that has gone on...I know one simple truth...something I will firmly stand by...''

Lyu was on the verge of exploding...or just passing out. No words could express how she felt.

''I am yours'' As he kissed her on her forehead. ''The rest...I leave too you.''

OCC: Are you really gonna stop posting soon LYUANN because of you moving...thats so sad:(

Sayne and Deviryn flew around the base, scanning the area for any disturbances that didn't seem right...but there was nothing.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Well, our shift is over[/COLOR]. said Deviryn as they began to land

Sayne swung down from the cockpit as the mechanima holding bay doors opened.

'I'll see you later Deviryn,' spoke Sayne as they both parted

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Ok. Get alot of rest.[/COLOR] Said Deviryn. [COLOR=DarkGreen]We don't know what tonight...or even tomorrow brings.[/COLOR]

Sayne gave a slight nod as he disappeared around the corner.

He walked through the dormantry door and looked at Vick.

'Your turn,' he said as he wallked over to the kitchen part

'Was there anything?' questioned Vick

'No. I wonder what they've got planned?' whispered Sayne as he poured himself a coffee

'Beats me...but my guess...what ever it is..you can be sure that it'll be big, especially if they want the civilians,' spoke Vick as he walked out.

Sayne sat down at the table. Cliff and Darris were sitting at the other end.

Darris then slowly moved his way down to where Sayne sat

'Did you really confess to Sora???' asked Darris as Cliff moved to the other side

'What if I did?' Sayne questioned back

Suddenly while Sayne was just about to drink his coffee Darris then slapped him on the back making him jerk forward and nearly spilling his coffee

'Good for you man!,' exclaimed Darris

Sayne turned his head and looked at darris who was smiling, Cliff slowly moved back on his chair. Sayne began wondering if that was a normal thing to do as he raised a brow. At that moment Sayne then slapped Darris hard on the back forcing Darris forward to where he hit his chest on the table and winded him

'Thanks!,' exclaimed Sayne seriously

'Ah...FUCK!!,' yelled Darris as he slid off his seat and fell on the floor rubbing his back and chest

Cliff then bursted out laughing

'What....happened?' questioned Sayne looking confused by Darris reaction

'Damn Sayne that hurt!!....man you don't even know your own strength,' exclaimed Darris as he looked up from the ground

'But....I didn't feel it,' spoke Sayne looking even more confused, 'I thought seens how you done it to me...I thought...I'd repay you back...isn't that what you call...a friendly gesture?'

Cliff cracked up even louder as Darris stood up

'Shut up Cliff!,' shouted Darris with a hint of laughter in his voice as he sat back down in his seat still rubbing his chest

'Damn Sayne..you have alot to learn about.....everything..' laughed Cliff nearly falling off his chair, Darris then began to laugh

Sayne looked at the both of them with a cold hard stare as he lent back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest

'Ok..ok..sorry man,' said Cliff shaking his head, both of them couldn't believe that he was actually sitting there with them trying to show some kind of friendly emotion although...it was really funny to them when he looked so serious about it all.

Vick walked into the mech area and got ready for his turn to gaurd the base.

" Okay Kraven it's time to watch over the base."

[COLOR=Red] " This will give us time to link are minds as one Vick."[/COLOR]

" I don't really want to become one mind Kraven."

Vick got into the cockpit and took control of Kraven and began to scan the area around the base.

" Okay I see a rock some sand a snake, this is boring. What is that up in the sky it's a bird no it's plane it's Superman. Never mind it's a bird Kraven, would it be wired if me and you were evil. Imagine evil Vick I would have a eye patch and a black cape and a cool looking evil red uniform. Forget the eye patch a cool looking helmet would be nice." Vick said as became bored.

[COLOR=Red] " Hahaha ! If your were evil we would be getting are ass kicked every day by the good guys. Let's return to base Vick and get some rest."[/COLOR]

Vick and Kraven returned to the mech area.

" See you later Kraven." Vick said , Vick began to walk for the dormantry . Vick opened the door and and told Cliff he up next for watching over the base. Vick walked to his room and as soon as he went in his room he threw himself onto his bed and fall asleep.

Elizabeth walked around for a while on the roof... she felt bad for blabbing like that... she shot off her mouth because she was so happy... but she noticed Sayne's uneasiness... she swore to herself not to be such a blabbermouth anymore. She smiled... she truly was happy for the both of them...

She let the cool air brush through her hair and heard footsteps behind her.

"You always liked the sea..." he said.

She looked behind her and smiled brightly when she saw her father.

"Daddy?" she said with tears in her eyes.

He didn't respond. He just walked to the edge of the roof and looked over the edge.

"Why do you go with them Liz?"

Her smiled faded and she looked down. "Daddy, I've told you so many times... but you don't listen to me..."

"Because those are not good enough answers for me."

"What would be a good answer then? Nothing daddy... you don't want to know that I want to stay..."

"I don't think it's necessary..."

"Well it is to me." she said quietly.

"Do you love me? At all?"

"Don't do this Daddy...."

"Because if you did, you'd realize I don't want to lose my only daughter."

"And I don't want to lose my father, but you won't turn your back on the military just because of that!"

"It's different with me Liz... you have so many chances at life."

"Maybe... but isn't it my choice?"

"No.... you should trust my judgement."

"Just like you trust mine?" she said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm giving you a choice. The way I see it, you choosing to stay with them is a deliberate turning on your father. You stay with them, that will be the end of our relationship. If you don't... then I want you to return to our homebase over the east ocean, and I will return shortly. The choice is yours... don't disappoint me." he said standing there.

Elizabeth stared at her father for the longest time in shock. She ran off the roof in tears. Her insides were burning, and her heart couldn't take anymore... she only wanted to be happy... and she was doing everything wrong.

OCC: I MIGHT. Things are running smoothly right now, so I have no clue what's gonna happen at this point...family problems...don't they suck?

Lyu knew she was blushing, more than ever. Did he really return her feelings? SHe took a deep breath and looked up at him.
"Ajack, I know that your past haunts you and I'll do all I can to help you put it behind you all the more. As you are mine, I am yours. I know things are moving fast but with each others help, we can slow things down and figure them out, at least thats what I think."
Se loked up at him, deep into his eyes and sighed. She pushed up with her forehead till their lips connected and she smiled as she kissed him. This was what she wanted.
"Ajack, I'm here for you, not just as your friend but as so much more."
He nodded and she hugged him tightly.
"I think we should head on back and get some rest tomarrow, things are really starting to heat up aroud here. Besides I have to go check on Desh and see if he's okay. YOu want to come with me?"
"Sure, I'll check on Apollo while I'm there."
She went to his side and grabbed his hand as they walked down the hall.

Dale's father continued to glare down at him.
"You never even knew your mother. You can't know what she would have wanted."

"You always used to talk about her. I felt like I knew her after all that."

"Well, obviously you didn't." Dale caught an odd look in his father's eyes for a moment, but it quickly faded. "She would have wanted us to move on, to be happy. But you could never accept that, could you?"

"I was afraid you would forget. It was stupid."

"Damn right it was stupid. You drove Susan away, after..."

Dale could feel a tear start to roll down his cheek. He'd heard this too many times before. "Don't...." But his voice was to weak for his father, or anyone else, to here him.

".....after you killed your mo-"

Dale slammed his fist into the metal floor. "Don't say that!" He lifted his head to meet his father's gaze again, tears now streaming down his cheeks. "There was nothing anyone could have done, and you know that."

"You could have died in her place."

"How can you........" He tried his best to stay calm, to keep his voice as strong as he could. "I......I was worried sick out there. I didn't know if you were alive or dead. I seriously thought that...."

"You'd gotten rid of me too? Please....."

"Stop it! Can't you understand-"

"I understand you perfectly."

Dale opened his mouth to reply, but he just didn't have the willpower to keep going. He glanced one last time at his father's expression, hoping that he could break through for an instant, but there was still no change. He sighed, turned around, and started to make his way back to the entrance. He desperately clung on to the hope that his father would call out to him before he left, but by the time he had reached the door, it was obvious that it wasn't going to happen. He looked back, but couldn't see anything through the thick crowd. Lowering his head, he walked back towards the hangar.

As the two of them walked down to the main hanger...they were both swinging there arms up and down; there hands still held together.

As usual...there was casual talk between the two of them. It was like everything Ajack had said before in the gym didn't matter to Lyu. It really didn't bother her at all about his past...only what he was now that mattered most.

[I]I can't believe this is happening...but I do believe in it though...and I want the best for this.[/I]

''Do you think Apollo will finally let you pilot him?''

''To be honest...I don't think so. Its gonna take something greater than a miracle to get the bird off the ground.''

''I'm sure you'll figure it out...things are starting too look up for ya.'' as Lyu gave a smirk...bowing her head down trying to hide her blushing yet again.

''Oh...I wonder why?'' and swifty Ajack got behind Lyu...tickled her on her belly...and lifted her into the air...spinning and twirling her in mid air in the corridor.

Lyu couldn't control her laughter...she was laughing so hard.

''Ajack....hahahahaha...stop...ahahahahahaha...please...ahahahahahahaahah...'' she was now screaming at the top of her lungs.

''Ok ok...'' and he slowly brought her down...letting her get her footing on the ground.

''Goof...'' as she kicked him in the back of the thigh.

OW!

Lyu quickly turned her head away...hiding her smile and blush.

''Why do you do that?'' as the two of them stopped in the middle of the corridor...Ajack gently taking hold of her chin...turning her face towards him. She was glowing...her smile was radiant...she looked so happy.

''Do what?''

''Why do your hide your face from me?''

''I'm sorry...I'm just shy like that sometimes.''

Gently he kissed her on the lips again...they were soft...somewhat pure so to say.

''You never have to be shy around me Lyu.''

They held hands once more and headed to the hanger.

''I'll see ya later...alright Ajack.''

''Ok...take care.''

The two of them hugged one another, saying their goodbyes.

[I]I don't want to let her go...[/I]

Lyu went towards Desh as Ajack went to Apollo. He did the same routine...approaching Apollo slowly, showing respect by bowing...and gently placing his hand upon Apollo's beak.

''So...you gonna let me fly you today boy.'' as Ajack patted him on the top of Apollo's head.

No response...

''Guess not then...oh well.'' Again...Ajack lay on the ground...

''I got to get some rest before our next mission...just in case *with a smile*''

''Today...was a good day...he thought to himself.''

[I]I love you Lyu...[/I]

''And I guess I love you too Apollo'' Ajack backing his head into Apollo's neck jokingly.

He drifted off to sleep again...
He dreamed again...

Elizabeth ran her hardest through the halls... she wanted out... she wanted to be away from her father... from Tiegre... from everyone.

She didn't even notice Darrius in the hall call out to her as she ran. She didn't want to talk to anyone...

She got to the front doors and opened them. She looked outside and knew no one was allowed outside... no one... but she was no one.... she didn't matter... nothing she did... mattered. She was confused... her emotions took over and she couldn't control anything she did. She crouched over in pain as her fathers words flashed over her heart. She was tired of making decisions that would hurt someone... that she cared for. For an emotionally unstable person, things that once seemed wrong... became the only right thing to do. For someone who's emotions are so strong... life doesn't seem real anymore...

She wanted to go away.... and live in a world where she didn't need to make decisions.

She stared at the water as if she was there.... but she wasn't... she wasn't there...

[i]"Liz... back away... and don't do this to yourself..."[/i]

"You say that because you want me to stay with you... what if I can't stay with you Tiegre??? Am I going to lose you?"

"Only if you allow yourself to forget..."

"Get out of my mind!!!!" she screamed. She wasn't the type to give up... but the emotions... were getting her completely mixed up.

"He wouldn't want you to throw your life away..."

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs... she got up and pounded the side of the compound with her fists. She was losing it... and she knew it... but there was nothing more she could do to stop it... she was lost.... he had pushed her to the edge...

OOC: My post was deleted earlier today. That sucks, because it was good. But alas, here's the same general thing.

IC:
"Dammit! Why couldn't I be on a guard shift? I'm just as good as any of them, if not better!" Keiji screamed at the indifferent wall in his room. It echoed his angry, sad, emotional voice throughout the room, harking back to his own ears. Amatu yelled at him inside his head.

[i]GET THE HELL OVER IT! I know you've been trying to prove yourself, but they didn't need everyone on guard duty. You'll probably get a turn; but in the mean time, stop yelling and screaming like you're a baby![/i]

Keiji yelled, and slammed his fist into the metal wall. He screamed in anger, and fell backwards onto his bed. His head swirled with emotion he was trying to express through punching and yelling at the wall. His only love didn't love him back, he was taken from his parents, and on top of it all was a feeling of inadequacy.

He decided all he could do was tell Sora he loved her, train like hell, and call his parents. First things first, so they say, and in this case was Sora. So he walked to the common room, and called quietly for Sora.

"Hey, could I talk to you Sora?" He said softly. He was a little shy, trying to muster all his courage to admit to her his feelings. To accept bitter defeat, to die a cold death in a few instants. But at least it would slide off his chest, all this dead, emotional weight bogging him down.

"Sure, Keiji. Anytime." Keiji gestured for her to sit down at the dinner table. He pulled out a chair for her, and then took one himself.

"Um... well Sora, I have a confession to make." Keiji looked at the table, internally grimaced, then took a deep breath. "I've loved you ever since I could remember, and I still do. More than Romeo loved Juliet, I'd die for you, but ... I ..." Keiji choked on his own tears. He wanted to let them go, but willed his body not to cry until he was away from Sora.

"I... know you don't feel the same way. I just wanted you to know that... for reasons I can't understand myself. I... love you Sora Avian." Keiji wanted to smile on the outside, act like he was happy, but he kept his expression as a one of sadness. He just couldn't help it.

Sora's face was a one of compassion. She probably knew what he was feeling like, mixed up, angry, sad, and whatever else. She took a moment to think of her response, and opened her mouth to respond. Keiji gazed at her eyes, bracing for the blow, knowing she wouldn't return his feelings. But he couldn't blame her. All the guys in the world wanted her, and she could only choose one.

Elizabeth was pounding like crazy on the wall when Sayne came out and saw her losing it.

"Knock it off Liz!!" he said as he pulled her away from the wall. She stopped and shook violently as the emotions were getting too much for her.

"He's killing me....."

"Who is?" he asked angrily.

"My father wants nothing more to do with me if I stay...." she whispered as tears fell from her eyes. She dropped to her knees as he left. She didn't know where he was going... but her confusion left her just sitting not doing anything...

[i]"Get up Liz..."[/i]

"I can't..." she whispered.

[i]"Stop losing faith in yourself. It's pointless and ridiculous. Take charge of your own feelings!!"[/i]

"Why does he hurt me like this?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

[i]"Because he wants you to do what he tells you to do."[/i]

"Doesn't he care?"

[i]"In his own way, he's still protecting you... he won't see it your way... he never will..."[/i]

"It's not fair..." she said silently. She thought quietly about everything that had happened.

[i]"You know what you want."[/i]

"I know...."

[i]"You need to find Sayne... something tells me he's going to do something he will regret..."[/i]

Liz looked around and sprang up. She ran back inside... she only hoped she could find him... she didn't know what he had planned... but she didn't want Sayne to be hurt in any way...

OOC: Oh Hell........Amgoddess and I should of called this story Pride and Emotion...LOL...but still very cool posts....apart from my character getting emotional envolve with the conflict between Liz and her father..0_o

IC:

Sayne walked around the compound and found Jason standing outside the holding bay.

'My daughter will make the right decision if she knows whats good for her,' growled Jason

'Get over yourself,' spoke Sayne who was leaning up against the wall. jason spun around and stared menacingly at sayne

'How dare you!,' growled Jason

Sayne began to laugh sarcasticly

'Who the hell do you think you are!!...you were the one who did this to my daughter!...you even think of getting close to my....' roared jason

'I have no intentions of going there with her.........,' growled Sayne, 'anyway...it wasn't me who choose her,'

'Wh....what?' questioned Jason looking at Sayne who cocked his head to the side

'It's the Mechanima she pilots who chose her..not me...if it were up to me....I wouldn't of let her pilot any of them especially if I knew that you were going to go crazy and start shitting from the mouth,' explained Sayne coldly

'What!....are you sayng that....my daughters not good enough!!!,' roared Jason as his eyes narrowed

'Well she can't be if your nutting out like that,' spoke Sayne, 'But I know for a fact that she is...at least there are some here that think she is...can't say much for you,'

Jason began to walk towards Sayne, Sayne just laughed at him, suddenly he pulled a gun on Jason, his face was serious and cold, Jason froze

'If you don't want her to make her own choices in life....you might aswell just shoot her, because really....she's only a puppet to you...something you can string along...something that you can control..but as soon as they make their own decisions...you cut the strings and let them fall...,' spoke Sayne cold and calmly as he walked towards Jason whos face was horrified by Saynes reaction with the gun, 'Your no father......a true father would be proud of what they've done instead of forcing them to do things that you tell them to do...you don't deserve to live.....,'

'No....p...please......you...can't..' whispered Jason whos eyes swelled with tears, 'I love my daughter......I just don't want to lose her......I just don't want her to get hurt in the war.....,'

'If you ask me..it wont be the war that hurts her or gets her killed...it'll be you....so..I might aswell shoot you,' smiled Sayne

'NO!...please......,' begged Jason as he flipped over, 'You don't understand!,'

'Your looking at someone whos father never acknowledged him..at all...never wished him luck....never said that he was proud of him....not once....now tell me again that I don't understand....if you don't want your daughter to end out like me.....I suggest you pull your head out of your arse and open you fucking eyes,' smiled Sayne

'SAYNE!!...NOOO!,' cried out Liz who ran up behind him, at that moment Sayne grabbed liz and held the gun to her head

'NOOOO!!,' cried out Jason as Liz froze as she could feel the cold metal against her head, tears streamed down her face

'Isn't this what you want Jason.....because she doesn't obey you...you don't care about her Jason..she's meaningless to you now....why should you care if I kill her?' smiled Sayne as his eyes narrowed

'NO!!..PLEASE STOP....don't hurt my daughter...she's all I've got,' cried Jason tears streaming down his face. Sayne then pushed Liz towards him

'Well then treate her like she's all you've got...but dont cage her because she doesn't live up to your expectations and your obedience,' spoke Sayne as he returned to his normal state..distant...and cold, he then began to walk away. suddenly he stopped spun around and shot Jason in the foot

'SAYNE!!! NOOOOO!!,' roared Liz as Jason screamed in pain and grabbed his bloodied foot

'Never blame me for your mistakes or next time...,' spoke Sayne expressionless as he aimed the gun a Jasons head and pretended to shoot, 'I'll aim,'

Sayne then walked away, gving Liz and her father a cold stare.

As Sayne walked along the corridor he walked into Dale who looked as though he had died..too many times over. Dale stopped and looked up at Sayne

'Have...you every felt that.......' whispered Dale whos voice trailed off after realizing who he was talking to

'Your not good enough to live but your good enough to die,' replied Sayne

Dale's head snapped upwards to look at Sayne who expression hadn't changed

'Y....yeah,' whispered Dale, 'My......father......he blames me for the.....death of my mother, she died when I was born...' he said as angry tears streamed down his face

'I too lost my mother when I was born......,' whispered Sayne

'But does your father ever blame you?' questioned Dale

Sayne then pulled up the sleeves of his jersey he wore and revealled huge dark bruises and needle marks, Dale looked at Sayne with a stare of confusion

'He blames me everyday......and this is the result...why?.....because he use to see her in me...and because that was too painful.....he told me....I'm no son of his, and put me through this to knock it out....and he achieved every bit of it...and made me the son....that didn't remind him..of her,' explained Sayne

Dale stared at Sayne with a deep confusion suddenly the alarm went off, snapping them both out of the silence

'What the fuck?' questioned Dale

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"ALL MECH PILOTS REPORT TO MECHANIMA HOLDING BAY.....I REPEAT!!....ALL MECH PILOTS REPORT TO MECHANIMA HOLDING BAY!!" [/B][/COLOR] came a voice over the intercom.

Sayne and Dale looked at each other in confusion, then ran to the holding bay.

Commander De'Larne stood waiting with General Rei and General Tame

'Whats going on?,' questioned Sayne glaring at his father as him and Dale ran through the doors, the other mech pilots ran in not long after them

'Cylargres are heading towards St Eve's, we need you all to get there as fast as you can...don't let them near the city.' exclaimed the Commander, 'We also got a transaction telling us that a huge fleet of which we don't know how many, is approaching earth....and it looks as though were going to meet....the mother of all ships, we are going to try and bring her down....to our level with a blast cannons,'

'The Cylargres who are approaching St Eve's...they have a huge fleet of Carriers...they look to be the same size as the MechCarriers...but we aren't sure, the city is already being evacuated, we need you all there immediately,' said General Rei, 'Bring them to their knees!, MechCarriers will fly to non-aerial mechs to St Eves, Sayne, you, Sora, and Keiji will fly out ahead of the others. Do all you can to hold them off until the others get there,'

'Ajack, we need you and Apollo for this,' spoke Sayne looking at Ajack seriously

'But....he...' whispered Ajack

Sayne then walked over to him, 'Trust him....I know you can bring him out,..just search deeper, don't be afraid, I know you will be a great pilot,'

Sayne was suddenly off towards Deviryn, he then stopped and looked at Sora who was staring at him, he then walked over to her and smiled, he then ran his thumb across her cheek and then took off back to Deviryn, he got in gave Ajack the thumbs up and diappeared inside. They then took off into the sky. His father wanted to talk to him....but decided it would be best to leave it for now. Sayne and Deviryn awaited the others.

[B]OOC: Ok everyone get ready for the next fight. I will reveal whats inside the carriers as soon as everyone is ready and we get to the battle field.[/B]

"You're friend has quite a temper."

"He was only reacting to the way I was..."

Jason stopped as he looked at his daughter. "Did I really hurt you... like he said?"

Liz nodded not looking at him once.

He dressed his wounds when the alarm went off. She looked at her father. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine... but I want to talk with you later..."

"Alright... I'm sorry Daddy..."

"We'll talk later..." he said.

She nodded and left. Jason frowned... he would have told her that he loved her... but there was plenty of time for that... right now, he had some pride to swallow...

Liz walked to the hanger and noticed Sayne getting in his Mech.

"The Idiot..." she smiled.

[i]"He shot your father..."[/i]

"Yes, but at least it wasn't anything damaging... my father's a tough man. He'll be fine."

[i]"He pulled a gun on you."[/i]

Liz stopped for a second to think about the statement... "Yes... nothing I won't repay in full later, I assure you."

Tiegre laughed. [i]"Now there's the Liz I look forward to working with each day."[/i]

Liz laughed. "We'll give them hell. Let's go."

[I]I know I can do it...I just...[/I]

He kept doubting himself...Ajack just couldn't bring himself to do it. Torn between two sides...to stand up...or to give in.

Then he got a glimps of Lyu's eyes...and everyone else running to their mechs....preparing for battle.

[COLOR=Orange]They fight bravely...going into uncertain death...[/COLOR]

[I]What the...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Why do you torment yourself so Ajack...you and I will be great. [/COLOR]

[I]Who is this?[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]This is Apollo...I find favor with you Ajack Masters. You've finally proven yourself worthy...your full of wisdom, strength, honor, and above all else...Love.[/COLOR]

With that Apollo's head turned to where Lyu and Desh were preparing...

[COLOR=DarkOrange]You love her...its as blank as day. With that...you will never loss. We...will never loss. [/COLOR]

[I]Will you fight with me...my friend...my brother?[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]By fire nor by death will I leave you Ajack...now let us arise from the ashes of our slubbor and lead this.[/COLOR]

[I]To lead...but thats Saynes'[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Not in your terms boy...sometimes in order to lead...you must first serve. Be their strength, as they will be for you.[/COLOR]

[I]Then lets go then Apollo.[/I]

Raising the griffins neck...he exposed his chest revieling the cockpit. When inside...he placed the helmet above his face while strapping himself into teh chair. It was like he dreamed it would be.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Those dreams were from me Ajack...to test your worth to me. [/COLOR]

Ajack could feel the power of Apollo flowing through his veins. His shell breaking down...Apollos and Ajacks unison was complete.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ajack yelled within the cockpit as Apollo cried out as well. The entire hanger shaked by the sound.

With a massive burst in speed...Apollo and Ajack were in teh sky...flying towards the battle ground.

OCC: THATS RIGHT...AJACKS FINALLY READY TO FIGHT!!!

[font=Verdana][size=2][b]OOC: [/b][/size][/font][size=2][font=Tahoma][font=Verdana]Sorry but this post is going to be short and boring because the main purpose is just to get me there so I'm not left behind.

[/font] [color=Navy][font=Verdana]Sakura woke up when the alarm went off, she sat up in bed and listened, a second later the intercoms in every room played the same message.[/font]

[/color][/font][/size][color=DarkRed][b][color=Navy]"ALL MECH PILOTS REPORT TO MECHANIMA HOLDING BAY.....I REPEAT!!....ALL MECH PILOTS REPORT TO MECHANIMA HOLDING BAY!!"[/color]

[/b][color=Navy]Sakura rolled out of bed quickly and stuffed her palm computer into her pocket. She ran into the bathroom to clean herself up so she didn't look like she just woke, even though she just had.

Sakura immediately knew that it was urgent because they'd usually send a messenger. She exited her room and made for the holding bay.

When she arrived, the others were appearing and the Commander and the two generals were waiting. Commander De'Larne told them what the problem was and hurried them to thier mechanimas.

Sakura ran over to Aria and got into the cockpit quickly.

[b]"It's action time partner, the Cylargres are heading for St. Ives and we gotta stop 'em." [/b]Sakura said connecting to Aria mentally.

[color=RoyalBlue][b]"Yes, let's go." [/b][color=Navy]Aria agreed.
[/color][/color][/color][/color]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]OOC: AIYA! Never ever will I leave this thing for two days! And so many things going on! AIYA!!! And I agree with you Heero, we should have called this something else!

Sora sat looking at Keiji. He was very very brave in admitting that he loved her. She smiled, trying to comfort him in his embarassment.
" Keiji....I love you too....but unfortunately not in the way you love me. I'm sorry to have to say this to you but....I can't deny my own feelings. That would be wrong. Keiji, I love you like a brother, nothing more and nothing less. I'm so sorry to have to say that to you. If I were saying that to someone, and they answered just like I did, it would break my heart. But...I'm hoping you will forgive in saying that....Keiji, you are like my brother. I hope, no matter what I say, you will see that."

She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the forehead. Tears had swelled in her eyes. It did break her heart to tell Keiji this. He had been so devoted, so loyal....but her heart was with Sayne. As she had said, it would have been wrong to deny it.

A booming message suddenly came over the intercom.

" ALL MECH PILOTS REPORT TO MECHANIMA HOLDING BAY.....I REPEAT!!....ALL MECH PILOTS REPORT TO MECHANIMA HOLDING BAY!!"

" Come on Keiji. Lets go kick some Cylargrian butt!"

Keiji smiled weakly and followed Sora to the holding bay in a hurry.

[B]The Holding Bay...[/B]

Sora and Keiji joined up with the group as they got their instructions from her father.

" Bring them to their knees!, MechCarriers will fly to non-aerial mechs to St Eves, Sayne, you, Sora, and Keiji will fly out ahead of the others."

" Right," Sora said. Sayne ran his thumb over her cheek in a loving way before the three of them got into their MechAnimas. Taking off in unison, the three flying MechAnima shot out of the holding bay and took off into the Cylargrian-crowded sky.

OOC: Ok Heero, do your stuff![/FONT][/COLOR]

As Dale ran into the hangar, he was glad to see that Qestrii's self repair system had kicked in, and that she was almost back to her original state. He just hoped that [I]almost[/I] would be good enough. The platform dropped smoothly and he rose into the cockpit chamber. The seat also seemed to have been repaired, the only difference being that the arm restraints had been removed. Just as he'd asked.
He sat down and buckled himself in, bringing Qestrii's basic combat systems online.

"System status?"

[I]All systems are within operational limits.[/I]

Dale doubted whether 'operational limits' would be good enough. Especially if things went as they did last time. "Do we stand a chance?"

[I]Under similiar circumstances and the same strategy, probability of survival is low.[/I]

"And if we use a different strategy?"

There was an unsettling silence as Qestrii ran through several calculations. [I]That would depend entirely on the strategy itself, however most possibilities would increase the survival rate significantly.[/I]

"Significantly? How much is that?"

There was another short silence, but this time there were no figures running across the screen. [I]At best, it will give us a probability of 50%, no greater.[/I]

Dale thought back to his father in the cargo bay. He refused to admit that he cared for Dale anymore, but...... he knew there was still something deep down. Something that would not be able to stand losing him. If he died in this battle, he would end up causing even more pain for his father. But at the same time he couldn't just stay behind. The others would need all the support they could get in holding the city. With those unidentified carriers around, noone could know what the Cylargnes had waiting for them. The problem was that this didn't help him with his choice; he could go, and risk the chance that he'd die, or he could stay, and risk losing his friends.

[I]Dale?[/I]

He swallowed hard, and made his decision. "Let's go, Qes. We might not be at our best, but let's do all that we can."

They flew as fast as they could...with only a little time to spare

[B]****Incoming Transmission: Sora****[/B]

[B]**Sora**[/B] Don't do anything that would cause what happened before

Sayne just looked at the screen and smiled warmly, This was a smile that only she got to see...something which showed emotion behind the cold exterior of his.

[B]****Transmission Cancelled*****[/B]

Sayne gripped the controls, his mind was that focussed hard on the battle ahead.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]She'll be mad at you[/COLOR]. Spoke Deviryn

'..Huh???' spoke Sayne as he remembered what he had done to Liz's father, 'Shit...I know,'

Sayne looked at his monitors and saw that the Mechanima Carrier jets had taken off after them. Inside it carried the mechs that couldn't fly

[B]St Eve's:[/B]

They flew fast towards St Eves.

[B]***Incoming Transmission: Ajack****[/B]

[B]***Ajack***[/B] Hey! Sayne I'm actualy....piloting this beast!

[B]**Sayne***[/B] Just keep your eyes opened

[B]**Ajack**[/B] I will man

[B]****Transmission Cancelled*****[/B]

Sayne opened up all Raidar ports and found that there were at lease twelve of those Carriers

'What the hell could they have in those?' questioned Sayne

I don't know....but something doesn't feel right. Spoke Deviryn as he growled, Saynes eyes narrowed

The Four aerial Mechs floated just on the out skirts of St Eves. They could see the Mechanima carriers coming up towards them.

[B]***Incoming Transmission: Keiji, Sora, Ajack****[/B]

[B]**Keiji**[/B] They've stopped....why?

[B]**Ajack**[/B] I have no idea

[B]**Sora**[/B] do you think that was their plan....it could be a trap

[B]**Sayne**[/B] wait...somethings happening

They all looked at their screens and noticed....something coming towards them

[B]**Ajack**[/B] What the hell are those!!

[B]**Sayne**[/B] They're.....mechs....they..look like Dinosaurs

[B]**Keiji**[/B] DinoMechs???....what the fuck!

[B]**Sayne**[/B] Heads up!!

[B]***Transmission Cancelled*******[/B]

A group of winged beast flew at them, they all managed to dodge them but they were fast. One of them attached itself to Deviryn

Sayne then opened up all Blades, the beast screamed but latched on tighter

Deviryn then twisted his neck around and grabbed the beast by the wing, he ripped it from his back and while it fell towards the ground Sayne opened up all cannons

'That looked like a Terradactal...they all look like....hey there's a group of T.Rex!!...The land of the forgotten has just arrived!,' spoke Sayne as they opened fire on the flying beasts, 'How'd they create those???'

[B]***Outgoing Transmission: To all Ground Mechs***[/B]

[B]***Sayne***[/B] We just found out what they were carrying...they've created Dinomechs!....There's so many of them....Its like the Land of the Forgotten here!!,'

[B]***Darris***[/B] What!...Hold on we're coming!

[B]****Outgoing Transmission Cancelled****[/B]

The MechAnima Carriers landed quickly not far from the battle field, they could see guns blazing and loud explosion. The ground Mechs then took off towards the warzone.

[B]Meanwhile:[/B]

Back at the base, eyes shifted with a smile, noone was around....The base was too busy trying to ready the guns to bring down the True Mother ship.....and all mechs and pilot were gone

[COLOR=DarkRed]'Hmmm.....This will be easy,'[/COLOR] whispered a deep husky voice as he moved around the base swiftly, [COLOR=DarkRed]'My masters will be pleased...everything is going according to plan...,'[/COLOR]

The hooded shadow moved along the walls.....his eyes...demonically searching for something...but what...only he knew....a smile appeared across his face when he found what he was looking for.....A holding bay situated away from the other holding bays. He ran towards it stealthly. Making no sound, he then slipped in through the door and found himself in a dark room...but he could see well.

[COLOR=DarkRed]'There you are.....,'[/COLOR] he whispered into the dark

he opened up the control system, sounds of tampering was made....but noone could hear it.....he laughed

[COLOR=DarkRed]'Fools,[/COLOR]' he whispered, his eyes glowing red, [COLOR=DarkRed]'They didn't even know..'[/COLOR]

After a few minutes, it stirred

[COLOR=DarkRed]'Yes...now stand up my pet.....,'[/COLOR] whispered the hooded figure

The beast shook its head, slowly it stood up, it shook violently again and banged its hoofs on the ground. The cockpit opened

His demonic laughing echoed in the holding bay as he boarded the beast. Sitting in the cockpit he smiles

[COLOR=DarkRed]'Lets fly,'[/COLOR] he whispers.

He opens fire on the holding bay doors and the beast gallopes out, alarms sound off all over the base, Panic sets in everyones hearts as they've realised that someone has just broken in and stolen it.

Commander De'Larne switches to all security cameras and they could oly watch helplessly as the last mechanima leaves the base

'DAMMIT!...WHO THE..' Commander De'Larne began but then an incoming visual silences them all, smitching to visual a face appears...a teen...male...his eyes black...pale faced..

He smiles at them, [COLOR=DarkRed]'Surprised are we,'[/COLOR]

'Bring that Pegasus back right now!!!!,' roared the commander

The boy laughs....then disappears.

[B]OOC: Ok...I'll be playing the unknown character you'll find out abit about him soon and the hidden Mechanima he just stole. A bit of a twist there. and the things you are fighting are Dino Mechs[/B]

Keiji nodded his head slowly, then followed Sora out into the hangar. He wanted to die, but then felt completely selfish. Why should she love him? And why should he be angry if she loved him as a brother? He realized he was thinking of himself before her, and came back to his senses. He felt Amatu grin, knowing Keiji had learned to clear his mind and find the right answer without emotions clouding him.

Once they reached the hangar, Keiji got into Amatu, immediately syncing with him with only a 2% error. He felt great again, but still hungered to prove himself. He recieved orders to fly ahead with Sora and Sayne.

He opened a live video feed once he was near them, showing the grround forces what they were up against, then cut it.

"Amatu, I'm going to push you to your limit, and past that. You've tested me, now I test you. Ready?"

[i]You have no idea what my capabilities are, Keiji. You'll see...[/i]

He looked, saw Sayne get attacked. There was no more recon. It was war now. The techs had done a great job, outfitting Amatu with hollow tipped micro missles. These would explode in a greater radius, and cause more residual damage.

Keiji pushed Amatu to the 90% thruster limit, and saw the land go by faster. He no longer was sitting inside Amatu; he was flying, the wind blowing through his hair, and the pain would be real. He opened fire, letting go of all the pain, anger, sadness, anxiousness and thew his soul into the battle. He went down the middle, smashing all that he saw with his talons, beak, or missiles. Enemies were smitten left and right, as Keiji cleaved into their ranks like a hot chain saw through butter. He gutted their flanks, dismantled their formation, and killed their officers. He cleared out a path through the enemy forces, so large you would think Moses parted the sea again. If anyone looked down that path, they would see a demon. Then it got angrier.

[SIZE=3][B]"LIMIT BREAK!"[/B][/SIZE] The demon screamed. He destroyed all who opposed him. His bestial scream stirred the berserker in him.

His fighting increased, and he set upon the left flank. The other MechAnima pilots were in shock, as Keji exceeded the sync barrier of 100%. He was already at 110%, Amatu's systems were operating at 200%, and it never felt better. He was hit once or twice, bullets glancing across his wing tip. He dispatched them to their maker.

He did not feel them.

***Open Tranmission: Sayne, Keiji, Sora***

***Sayne...you alright?

***I'm fine Ajack...don't worry about me.

***Alright...I'm heading down to take out the ground units heading towards the city. I'll hold them off till the other mechanima's get here. Just keep those damn terradactyles off my back, as well as those carriers.

***Sayne: No problem.
Sora: Will do.
Keiji: I'm right behind ya.

***Transmission Closed***
Keiji was already one step ahead of him. His hawk was much faster than his griffin...by the time Ajack had reached the ground; Keiji had already taken out a line of velociraptors.

[I]Damn it...[/I]

''Apollo...open a channel to Keiji immidately.''

[COLOR=DarkOrange]One moment...Ajack! Look out behind you.[/COLOR]

Three raptors had leaped at Ajack's blind side. They were quite small compared to Apollo's size...and with one sweep of his talons he ripped through the raptors faces with ease.

***Transmission Opened: Keiji***

***Keiji...what are you doing? Your out of control...calm down. Whats wrong?!

***Shut up Ajack...I don't have time for your talk.

***Keiji!...don't be a fool...you can't take im all out on your own; no matter how many you kill.

***Enough Ajack...

***Transmission Lost***

[I]That arrogant little...we gotta help one another...this battle is nothing like your pervious experiances. The enemy is gonna hit us with all they got...and there gonna hit us hard. [/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I would suggest taking down the T's first Ajack...they are the greatest threat against our airborn mechs...and don't worry about Keiji, Sora and Sayne have your back from above. And Lyu, Vick, Dale, and Darrius will be here soon to support you. Just concentrate on protecting the city at all cost. [/COLOR]

[I]Alright Apollo...lets go.[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]We have 2 T's approaching the city now....they're protected by a massive amounts of raptors. [/COLOR]

[I]I see them...I see them. I want full power to the boasters on my mark. Be ready for it Apollo.[/I]

Surprisingly...Apollo was very good at dodging attacks. Rolling and jumping out of contact with lasers and melee weaponary. Many raptors leeched onto him...bitting and slashing away at his armor. But the damage wasn't enough to slow Apollo down...constantly moving forward, Ajack used Apollos talons, beak, and wings as razor blades. Using brute force...he cleared a way through the raptors lines and headed towards the T-Rex's. Despite not liking the feeling...Ajack was completely focused...and he always loved the thrill of battle.

''NOW''! cried Ajack as Apollo's speed increased ten fold...knocking away any raptors near him. He was too fast for the massive T-Rex to react to Ajacks movements as Ajack slashed away at the beasts ankles...making the mammoth collapse on its own weight.

[I]One down...one more too...[/I]

Ajack was in shock though as the Rex began to charge up its primary weapon...

[I]Thats...thats my attack. How the hell did they copy your attack Apollo? No....in God's name don't![/I]

***Opening Trasmission: Sayne***

***Sayne...listen to me quickly. The Rex down here is powering up its energy blast right at SORA!...get her out of there quickly...your faster than her Pheonix is. Get her out of the area.

***Transmission Closed***

Right after Sayne heard Ajack's transmission...he too saw the Rex pointing its main gun right at Sora.

***Sayne: Sora!...look out.
***Sora: Oh my God...Sayne.

As the Rex shot its energy blast...Sayne was just in time to grab Sora right out of the air avoiding the blast. But the Rex wasn't done...the beast was still able to follow them with the blast. Taking out all the Terradactyles in its path...the Rex was hell bent on taking out Sayne and Sora. As fast as Saynes dragon was...the beam was catching up.

[I]Alright Apollo...lets do this. We need those boasters up and running again...we gotta create as much speed and power as we can buddy.[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]What are you thinking...wait....your thinking about...[/COLOR]

[I]Yes I am...now...Dig your two hind legs into the ground Apollo...bend your legs and flap your wings as hard as you can...do not let go of the ground...and charge up those boasters.[/I]

On Ajacks screen on his helmet...he had one target point...the Rex's throat. Pointing the gun up at the sky made it vulnerable to attack. He couldn't go for the legs again...the raptors were ready this time. And this Rex was bigger...much bigger.

[I]Ready Apollo...we're almost there....[/I]

The intensity from Apollo's 4 wings were incredible...the wind created from their movement was like a tornadoe. None of the raptors could get near him...they were easily blown away by the vortex's power.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]This is risky Ajack...[/COLOR]

[I]So we're to just keep on fighting without helping them...to accept that they just bought it...history...done for.[/I]

[I]No!....NEVER AGAIN!...THAT THING MUST COME DOWN NOW![/I]

WIth that...Apollo let out the boasters and bolted towards the Rex's neck. With tremendous force...Apollo lengthaned its talons and dug them deep into its neck...using its beak as well to create momentum to bring it down. The beam died out...but the Rex began to fall...bringing Apollo and Ajack with it.

[I]Do not let go Apollo...DO NOT LET GO![/I] as Apollo's boasters still working pushign the beast downward.

As like an earthquake...the Rex came down with a thundering *crash*...sending a shockwave across the entire plain. The Rex's neck had fallen onto Ajack as they hit the ground.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ajack...you ok?[/COLOR]

But Ajack didn't say anything...with all his strength he made Apollo push up on the Rex's neck with its arms and legs.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ajack...[/COLOR]

[I]I'm ok...just lost my breathe there for a second. [/I]

Ajack was sweating mixing with a cut on the top of his skull.

[I]Are you damaged Apollo?[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]No...I've taken minimal damage from that.[/COLOR]

[I]Good...shall we continue.[/I]

With the flank of raptors falling back temporarily to catch themselves in there loss to two REx's. Ajack and Apollo stood in front of the cities gates...waiting for the DinoMechs. to persue their attack.

[I]Apollo...open a channel with all the DinoMechs. as well as our own pilots.[/I]

***Speaker On***

*taking a deep breath*
''YOU....SHALL NOT....PASS!!!''

Liz fought the swarm of enemies from below as the others fought their hardest in the skies. For some reason she didn't feel like herself.

[i]"Concentrate, Liz.... you're loosing focus."[/i]

"I know.... I'm trying..." she said. Her head was spinning... and she wasn't feeling at all well.

Tiegre noticed her fatigue. [i]"Liz, you're not well."[/i]

She smiled slightly. "I'm so glad I have you to tell me these things."

"Liz, you need to go back, you're not in any condition to fight."

"This is my call... I want to fight. I can't sit inside of a sick bay waiting for the okay to help my friends."

[i]"You're not going to be of much help if you fight like this."[/i] Tiegre said.

"I know what I'm doing..."

[i]"You're commiting suicide by being out here, Liz."[/i]

"Maybe..." she said as she attacked the next line of enemies.

[i]"Heat sources coming in at mark....... Liz-"[/i]

"What is it Tiegre???" Liz said angrily.

[i]"Multiple shots are coming.... you're being surrounded, there isn't a safe mark to move to...."[/i]

"What are you saying????" she said as she looked back at everything that was going on. She sent a distress call to Vick's Mech since he was the closest one to her, but no answer came from it.

[i]"He's too busy fighting his own war!"[/i] Tiegre said angrily. "Liz, get out of there!!" she said.

Liz waited a few seconds before impact and jumped completely out of the way. As the explosion erupted below her, a stray missile caught her right in the heart... as if waiting for her to jump out of the way... she fell down on the battlefield, as Tiegre tried desperately to revive her.

OOC: Okay, here's the deal, some things hav come up, I'm sure it's going to be fine, but just in case, I might have to kill my character from this story. I am not sure if she will live, or not, but I have to keep this open for now... I'm sure I won't have to leave this thread, but just in case....