OtakuBoards

Project: True Destiny Unwinds [M-LSV]

Redemption

Darrius walked her to her quarters and she smiled. "Thanks I think I can take it from here." she laughed.

"Don't let this get you down, I'm sure everything will turn out fine." he said.

"I hope you're right... thanks for talking with me Darrius."

"No problem. Just hang in there. Your father will see you for what you're really worth. You'll see." he smiled and left. She closed the door and waited for her father to come back. She knew her father.... and things wouldn't just go away so easily....

Her father came in the room and he threw his hat on the table and sat down with his hand to his head. She watched from the other room in angst. She wasn?t sure what she should do. Her heart was with Tiegre, but how would she make her father understand?

She walked in with a plate of food and sat next to him. He looked at her and his face dropped. ?Why Liz? Why did you do it??

?Daddy, I had no intention of doing anything when I came here??

?Now that you?ve done this, they?re trying to tell me that it would be better to let my little girl fight.?

?Daddy??

?What is it you want to say? What could you possibly say?? he said looking at her.

???

?There?s nothing you can say young lady. Nothing. You?re okay with disobeying your father, completely disregarding my wishes??

?Daddy? I?m ready to make my own decisions? I want to fight.?

?You can?t Liz, you don?t know how.?

Her eyes narrowed and she shook her head. She wouldn?t give into her anger and say anything she would regret. She clutched her fists as she let the anger sweep over her. With her head down, she continued.

?I?m not a little girl anymore. I know more about the military than most soldiers out there. I?ve lived on a base for the greater part of my life. I have learned, strategy, how to use different tools of the trade? I?m more capable than you?re willing to give me credit for.?

?Capable???? he laughed sardonically. ?Liz, you?re not capable of that at all. Why do you fight me on this??

?Because you?re trying?? Elizabeth decided not to go on? she was tired of fighting with him.

Jason got up and walked over to his daughter. He put both hands on her shoulders. ?Lizzy, you?ll find your calling someday. You still have an entire life to figure that out for yourself. Let time pass, Liz? let go of this. It?s not worth it.?

Elizabeth looked at her father and reluctantly nodded.

?That?s a good girl. We?ll be leaving tomorrow.? He said and retired to his sleeping quarters. Elizabeth sat there in tears. She got up and decided to go for a walk? she knew she was doing it again to herself and she just needed to be alone.

She walked down the hall and met a small corridor, where no one was passing. She lent against the wall and slid down to the floor. Why did he do this to her? She loved him, and it was as if he was using that against her? he was trying to make her feel as if what she was doing? was wrong. Just because she wanted something he had not already planned out for her. She stood up and was about to walk away when she broke down completely. She spun around fiercely and hit the wall behind her. She kept hitting it until she was completely worn out. Her arm felt numb and her head spun out of control. She shook violently as she cried against the steel walls.

After gaining her composure, she walked back downstairs. Her heart heaved when she felt Tiegre?s prescence. She opened the door, and Tiegre was standing looking straight at her. She walked down the stairs and stared at her? Tiegre laid down and softly pulled Liz over with her paw. Liz sat there with Tiegre and cried silently to herself. She didn?t want to go anywhere? she wanted to stay here.

Liz looked up to Tiegre's growling and saw she was glowering at Sayne who had just come down. But Sayne didn?t seem scared at all by Tiegre. Liz softly touched Tiegre in order to calm her down and she stood up as she dried her tears.

?I was just saying goodbye to Tiegre. Daddy wants us to leave tomorrow.? She said with a sad smile. She started crying again, and Sayne wasn?t sure on what to do. He tried to comfort her by putting a single hand on her shoulder, but she sobbed harder and hugged him tightly.

?It?s not fair? none of this is fair, Sayne? my father tells me to leave with him? and if I say no? I?m forced to live with the feeling of letting him down. But if I go? I?ll miss her? I don?t know what?s right? I don?t know why she had to choose me. All I know? is that I want? more than anything to stay.

Sayne listened? that was all he could do. He felt inadequate to comfort her, since he had never comfort anyone before? but she wouldn?t let go.

Liz looked behind her at Tiegre and sat down on the ground. She looked at her arm and it still felt numb. She laughed uneasily. ?And if all of that wasn?t bad enough, I had to go and break my wrist on some unfortunate wall.? She said cradling her wrist.

Sayne just stared at her. He could partly identify with her? at one point he cared about what his father thought about him? but now he was beyond that?

Elizabeth looked at her arm and heard Tiegre?s small voice in her mind. She looked at Tiegre and her beautiful green eyes were bearing down on her. Elizabeth got up.

Tiegre stared at her as she got closer. She sat on her paw and Tiegre lifted her and licked her wrist softly and gently. As she set her back down, Liz stared at her wrist. She looked up at Tiegre and tears came to her eyes.

Sayne realized that Tiegre had used one of her special abilities on Elizabeth. She had healed her. He walked over, and Tiegre no longer growled at him.

A few minutes later, Elizabeth was walking down the corridor with Sayne. But right when they turned the corner, Jason was there to greet them. He stared at Sayne in anger. ?What are you trying to do to my daughter, soldier??

?Daddy, stop. I went to see Tiegre, I wanted to say goodbye. It was nothing more than that.? Elizabeth said looking at him sternly. Her emotions were already raw, and her thinking was completely scattered.

?What?s he doing here with you then? Are you following my daughter??

Sayne stared at him evenly with no expression whatsoever. Elizabeth shook her head. She looked at Sayne and whispered an apology.

?You better give me a damn straight answer here!!? he yelled.

?Just STOP!? she said loudly as she ran past her father. Sayne was about to go as well when Jason stopped him dead in his tracks.

?What did you think you were doing to my daughter, soldier?? he said firmly, but quieter.

?I didn?t do anything to your daughter, I only listened to what she needed to say.?

?Are you her confidant then? Is that what you?re telling me??

"Well someone needs to be. Because she can?t talk to those she?s closest to and to actually be heard.? He said looking at him evenly.

Jason was surprised at the statement and just stood there looking at him. Sayne stared at him and then left.

Elizabeth had run to her quarters and tried to open the door, but it was jammed. She banged her fist against it and cried. Sayne caught up with her and turned her around. She looked at him and cried in his arms. She was tired of everything. She stepped away and dried her tears. ?You better go, Sayne, my father?s going to come here any second now.? He nodded and she tried opening her jammed door again. He helped her with it, and she went inside. She squeezed his hand before he left. ?Thank you?. you?ve been really kind to me since I?ve been here.? He looked at her for a while and backed away. She watched as he left and closed the door. She would wait until her father came back. She knew she would have to answer for what she did.

He got back and found her sitting on a chair at the table. He walked past her and went to his quarters.

?You?re not going to say anything then?? she said softly, staring at her hands.

?There?s nothing to say. We?re still leaving tomorrow, now more than ever.?

?And what if I told you I wanted to stay??

?We?ve been through this Elizabeth, and I?m not changing my mind.?

?Dad-?

?That?s enough out of you!! We?re not staying here another minute. Make sure your things are packed because we're leaving in an hour. We?ll talk more when we?ve left.? He went into his room and closed the door.

Elizabeth went to her room and sat there. She didn?t want to leave? not only did she feel that she needed to stay? she wanted to stay more than anything.

[b]AN HOUR LATER[/b]

She followed her father down the hall with her bag. She walked past many military personnel, and out to the jet. She tried to smile, but she couldn?t. She looked back, and heard Tiegre.

[i]?Don?t go??[/i] she said. She stopped walking and looked back at the base.

?Liz, we need to go now.? Jason said. She looked at him and tears came to her eyes. She walked toward the jet and her father walked inside. She smiled at her father.

?I love you Daddy?? she said, tears coming down her eyes. He looked at her stunned as she closed the hatch behind him. The jet took off and the last thing she saw was her father?s surprised face through the jet window. Her tears streamed down her face. When it was out of view, she walked over to the military?s control center where she heard her father screaming her name.

The man at the control desk looked at her and handed her the com unit.

She turned it on ?Daddy??

?Damn it Liz, what are you doing??

?I?m staying Daddy? this is my decision, and I can?t let you control my life for me.?

?Elizabeth!!!?

?Be proud of me Daddy? someday? be proud of me? if you can ever find it in yourself to forgive me?? she listened to his words and screams at her as she hung the com unit back up.

The people around her had heard everything. She looked at each of them and tried to smile. They were all quiet. It made her nervous. ?Um? I?m sorry for the commotion?? she said weakly. She picked up her bags and quickly left, tears falling from her cheeks.

She returned back to their quarters. She felt relieved and sad at the same time. She missed him already, but this was something she had to do for herself. She knew she made the right decision? she just wished the right one? wasn?t so hard. She set her bag down and cried.

There was a knock at the door. She got up and didn?t even bother to dry the tears. She opened the door and it was Sayne.

She was a little surprised to see him. She folded her arms and then put a nervous and shaky hand to her face. ?I didn?t go??

?This, I can see.? He said with a brief smile. She smiled too. She dried her tears and he gave her a quick smile. "See you on the battlefield." and he turned around and left.

OOC: Sorry for such a long post... wanted to get this in before the meeting.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]OOC:[/B] My character seems to have disappeared in all this. Try to keep me around, it's hard to get in posts in time from time differences. Sorry about the length too, I'm brain-dead at the moment.

[COLOR=Navy]Sakura had felt a rush on the battlefield, Aria and herself had been in total sync with each other. They ran circles around the enemies and even took to the air once or twice with Aria's special abiliity.

When they arrived home at base, Sakura had to disconnect from Aria, and after they did, they both felt like something was missing. Sakura got out of the cockpit and just sat on his head as they talked. After a while she got tired and went off to find her living quarters that they'd been told about.

Sakura found it safely and rested on the bed. She thought about the whole day's events, how quickly they had happened. Suddenly her mind drifted to David, what had happened to him and the other groups? She felt tears come to her eyes as she finally realised that his parents had been killed, she hadn't realised it before in shock of the other things. The tears started to roll down her eyes silently, they were like her own parents, she'd known them since when she was in pre-school, and they took her in when her own parents died in the fire. She also cried because she couldn't be there with David, wherever he is to comfort him, and he would comfort her too. Sakura buried her face in a pillow and cried out her sorrows of the loss of both sets of parents.[/COLOR]

OOC: Well, I guess I'll describe the living quarters, since Heero I don't think you edited the post or whatever. I can change how it looks if you need me to, Heero/Amgoddess. I'm bored, so I'll make an image describing what I mean. It's attached.

And Ohkami, it's hard to include your character in posts, mainly because you haven't used her much yourself. Just try to post at least once every two days. Anything longer than that, it it's a drag to read all the replies.

The short post is because of my tiredness and lack of things to say.

IC:

Keiji finally got there. He immediately plopped down into the cushioned, comfy counch, and turned on the TV to Comedy Central. He needed comic relief after that mind-racking fight.

"Why am I here? Can't I just leave or something? I ... I have a life to live. And the military is just taking me as a hostage. Dammit."

Sakura stumbled through the airlock-door, weakly crying, and going into the girl's area.

"So everyone's folks are dead? That sucks... my father and mother were out of town on a business trip. The rest probably were evacuated by the body guards. But somehow, I feel guilty. Sora and Sakura are feeling like absolute crap. Why shouldn't I?"

He was answered by Sakura's loud, long sob echoing through the door of to the girl's common room. This wasn't making him feel any better.

Keiji stared at the screen, with a rather dejected look painted on his face.

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sora walked the corridor alone. She had heard what Sayne was trying to say to her, but some of it just didn?t seem to get through. She wanted to give him a hug before he went back into the holding bay but he was too quick for her. Holding her pass in one hand, Sora walked to the door with the name ?Sora? on the front of it. Obviously this was hers.

Swiping the card through the access terminal, Sora pushed the now unlocked door open and walked in. A spacious living area appeared in front of her with a single square table sitting in the middle. A double bed lay in the far left-hand corner of the room with the bathroom on the far-right hand side of the room. Sora looked in the room. All it had was a sink, a small cupboard and a shower ? modest to say the least. But this was all Sora needed.

She flopped onto the bed with her hands resting behind her head. Thinking about what Sayne had said, Blaze?s voice entered her mind.

[COLOR=DarkRed]So, have you flushed out your emotions Sora? Are you okay?[/COLOR] Blaze?s reassuring smooth voice echoed in her head.

[B]I?m fine now. I wish I could of thanked Sayne for hearing me out. I?m sure it wasn?t the happiest thing for him to do. Also, Keiji?He said he was sorry for belittling me in the battle. I?m glad he said sorry. Do you think we?ll do okay next time around Blaze?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Positive. You should go and talk to some of your friends. I think some of them may need you right now.[/COLOR]

A soft sobbing came from next door. Sora sat up, pressing her ear against the wall. [B]Thanks Blaze.[/B]

Sora stood up and exited her room, making sure she didn?t leave her swipe card behind. The door on the left of hers was Sakura?s. Sora knocked on the door.
? Sakura??

The sobbing stopped and the door handle moved around. It opened slightly.
? Yes?? said a soft voice.
? It?s me Sora. Can I come in??
Silence for a moment. ? Ok.?

Sora entered and saw a streak-faced Sakura, wiping away any evidence of her crying. Her eyes were still red though. Sora helped Sakura sit down. They talked to each other about the day?s events. Sora found out that Sakura had lost her surrogate parents and tried to comfort her the best she could without thinking about her losses.

? You know what will cheer you up?? Sora said.
? What?? Sakura asked, wiping away more tears.
? Lets go do something. I?ll cook for you! What do you want? How about every woman?s delight? Something with chocolate!?
Sakura didn?t say anything. Sora stood up and helped Sakura out into the communal kitchen. No one else was there so Sora and Sakura were safe to talk about anything. Sora looked through the cupboards, trying to find something to cook for Sakura. Finally, she found something.

? Ah HA! That?s what I was looking for!?
Sakura looked up. Lots of ingredients were scatter all over the bench in front of her. Sora turned around with a grin on her face.
? A woman?s ultimate delight! CHOCOLATE!?

Then suddenly, in typical Sora fashion, she adopted a posh English accent.
? Today, I am going to cook for you a delicious delicacy involving chocolate and cream. Something that will warm the soul!?
Sora was imitating a cooking show called ?The Two Fat Ladies?.
A small smile came to Sakura?s face as she watched Sora be a complete fool in front of her ? putting flour on her cheeks so that is looked like war pain, melted chocolate on her nose so that it hardened and stayed on there, stupid expressions on her face. Soon, Sakura was laughing from Sora?s antics although the cooking wasn?t doing well.

After about half an hour, Sora presented Sakura with a Crème Broulee ? a cup full of melted chocolate and cream under a caramelised sugar top. Sora handed Sakura a spoon to have the first dibs on cracking the hard caramel top.

? Do I smell something burning?? Keiji?s voice came from the boy?s corridor.
? I?m just cooking Keiji! Want some?? Sora shouted back. Keiji walked out into the kitchen and the recreation room. He looked over at Sora with the chocolate on her nose and flour on her cheeks. He burst out laughing, seeing her in such a stupid fashion. Sora stood there with her hands on her hips.
? And the funny thing is?? she said, tapping her foot. Keiji couldn?t breathe because he was laughing so much.

Suddenly Ajack appeared. He returned from the Emergency Room. In his right hand was his access card. He looked at Sakura, Sora and Keiji wearily. His unison with his MechAnima didn?t go too well. Sora walked up to him and smiled.
? Nice to have you back Ajack,? she said warmly, ? Want something to eat? I?m the chef-in-residence at this particular moment in time.?
He smiled weakly. ? Ok. What have you got??
? I dunno. Everything I suppose. What do you want?? Sora asked.
? Something that will make me feel a little better.?
? I know just the thing,? Sora said, finishing with a wink.

The time was now approximately 6 o?clock at night and Sora was cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Most of the group had reappeared soon after Ajack returned. Sora chatted away with Sakura and Ajack, asking them things that wouldn?t bring back too many painful memories, like what?s your favourite movie, band, that sort of stuff.

Keiji and Darrius started a game of pool on the pool table. Their constant shouts of joy and grumbles kept all the others on their toes.

Sayne had returned from fixing his MechAnima but he disappeared back into his room without so much as showing his face in the room.

Vick was practising his pinball techniques with the pinball machine that was in the recreation room.

Elizabeth joined Sakura and Ajack in talking to Sora, talking about their favourite bands.

Dale and Vick played the PS2 together, racing each other in ?Grand Theft Auto: San Andreaus?.

Everyone was hopefully having a good time, trying to forget the long day they had just experienced.

At 7:30, most of the boys were moaning at how hungry they were. Sora told them to set the table and dinner would be ready in a few minutes.
? I hope everyone likes Italian!?
The boys hurriedly set the table and sat down, waiting for the food to be placed on the table. Sora brought over two huge bowls of spaghetti and two huge bowls of bolognaise sauce with four loaves of garlic bread. Water, milk, orange juice, apple juice, cordial and soft drink were the choices of drink they had this evening. Sora called Sayne to the table and he sat beside her, as it was the only seat left.
? Everyone tuck IN!? Sora said, smiling. The boys almost leapt on it like a predator would a prey. Sora, Sakura and Elizabeth waited until the mass of male hands were busy stuffing food into their mouths. Sora heaped a bit of spaghetti onto her plate and covered it with bolognaise with a bit of melted cheese on the top. She poured some milk into her cup and took a sip from it. She watched everyone dig in and smiled. Leaning over to Sayne, she whispered something in his ear.
? Thank you for being there for me earlier??[/FONT][/COLOR]

After everything that happened with Liz and her father Sayne was truely happy to be back beside Deviryn even though it didn't show.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So how is Liz? [/COLOR] questioned Deviryn

'...Hn...' Sayne grunted as he continued his work

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I know you don't like that sort of thing...you hate getting involved especially when its a family thing...although she isn't family it was good of you to be there[/COLOR]. Spoke Deviryn

'...hn....' Sayne grunted again

[COLOR=DarkGreen]You truely are a tough one Sayne...you suppress all emotion and pain.....its hard to truely see what you are thinking...you block out all you feel by focussing hard on matters that you think are irrelevent to you....like war...[/COLOR]. examined Deviryn

Sayne had finished the repairs and modifications. He stood back and looked at Deviryn

'I'll check on you tonight. Ok.' spoke Sayne as he headed to the door

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sayne, why wont you allow me to see all you feel? why wont you talk to me...like how....they all interact...they have a strong bond....you reinforce your walls..so badly that you wont even let me in[/COLOR]. spoke Deviryn in a deep husky tone with sadness in his eyes

'You wouldn't like what you'd see,' spoke Sayne in his monotoned voice but with a hint of sadness and before Deviryn could say anything Sayne was gone

Sayne entered through the door to find everyone already there.

Sora, Ajack, Liz and Cliff and Sakura were talking at the table about their favourite bands and music.

Darris and Keiji were now argueing over who was cheatted at pool but continued with their game

Dale and Vick were trying to out do one another on the ps2

Sayne gave then a quick glance and disappeared into his room. He jumped into the shower. The hot water refreshed his mind. He got changed into a singlet and blue baggy jeans and put on his socks. He put his feet into his sneakers and then flopped back on his bed dangling his feet over the side. He remembered what Deviryn told him about blocking him out. Everything else he forgot about apart from that.

He lay on his bed for a moment falling in and out of sleep until he heard Soras voice sing out.

'Sayne! teas ready,' came her voice. Sayne slowly got off the bed and walked to the door, He didn't realise how hungry he was.

He walked out of his room and saw everyone seated at the table. Sora gave him a smile as he walked towards them. he looked around and noticed that the only seat left was one beside Sora. She patted the chair and he sat down.

He grabbed him an ornage juice and put a small amount of Spaghetti on his plate and abit of bolognaise and then grabbed abit of garlic bread.

At that moment Sora lent over to him while he was eating

'Thank you for being there for me earlier...' her words whispered in his ear.

Sayne looked at her as she pulled away and smiled at him. He gave her a slight nod and continued on with his meal.

After finishing his meal he took his plate and cup to the sink and washed them, dried them and put them away. As he was about to go back to his room there was a knock on the door. Sayne walked over and opened the door

'What do you want?' spoke Sayne coldly

'I have a message for all mech pilots,' spoke the private as he handed Sayne the letter and then left.

Sayne closed the door and opened it

'What is it?' questioned Cliff as they all looked at Sayne

'There's a meeting in the morning at 0500 hours on the upper deck in Commander De'larnes office.' spoke Sayne as he handed the message to Darris and then walked back to his room.

[B]OOC: ok I will post what the meetings about in my next post ...give some of you time to catch up but make sure you get up to the meeting in your posts before I post whats happening.[/B]

[COLOR=Navy]Sakura felt much better after Sora's crazy antics. She sat talking with Elizabeth and Sora, who was eating her spaghetti. They had discovered a lot about each other and she had watched everyone else doing their activities. She chuckled at the guys eating because most had sauce on their faces. Sakura sighed and got up from the table, she left the common room and made her way quietly to the hangar.

When the door opened and light entered, all of the MechAnimas looked at her, then turned away realising it wasn't their pilot. All except for Aria. Sakura walked across the room to where Aria was lying and stroked his muzzle which was resting on top of his folded paws.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"Why are you here so late Sakura, won't you get into trouble?"[/B][/COLOR] Aria asked.
[B]"Probably, I just needed to see you."[/B] Sakura sighed.

Aria nodded and put a paw on the ground next to her. Sakura understood and climbed onto it. He lifted it up to his head and she got off it and lay on her front.

[B]"Today's been such a weird day. I mean, there were those...'accidents'."[/B] Sakura started. [B]"Then I met you, and we went into battle. I realised that I don't know what happened to my best friend that I happen to love, and that my surrogate parents are dead. Which means I've lost both sets of parents that I've ever had."[/B] she sighed, tears pricking her eyes but refusing to fall for a second time.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"At least you know the meaning of parents. We are machines with minds, but we lack knowledge of common things, like parents."[/B][/COLOR] Aria murmered.

Sakura nodded, she had forgotten that they were only machines, but they were complex and had lots of battle knowledge. Sakura decided to leave in case anyone started to worry because she'd been gone for about half an hour. Sakura thanked her new friend for the comfort. Aria was glad that she came and offered to bring her down. But since it wasn't incredibly high, because he was lying down, she decided to get off with a simple aerial somersault and safe landing stance on the ground. She did so and thanked him again, leaving the hangar and going back. Everyone was still in the common room and hadn't really noticed her disappearance because they were all talking loudly and having fun. Sakura took her seat next to Elizabeth again and joined in the conversation. She felt much better after the conversation and could still feel and hear his thoughts in her head.

A while after she returned someone came in with a message for them and spoke with Sayne privately. Sayne told them that there was a meeting at 0500 hours.

The next morning Sakura woke up early and got herself ready, she knew that the Commander didn't like tardiness and was sure to be there in time. When she got there, the only other pilot there was Sayne.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] Sorry Heero, you posted while I was in the middle of this so I improvised.

"Urghh....... Too ... much ....." Dale groaned as he sat with his head on the table. And it was no exaggeration either - he'd stuffed himself with food until he couldn't eat another bite. Sora was a better cook than Dale had expected.

As Dale tried his best to keep it all down, which was much more difficult while sitting upright, Sayne walked over with a message for all of the pilots,
'There's a meeting in the morning at 0500 hours on the upper deck in Commander De'larnes office.'

Dale sat around for another half an hour, after giving up on sitting upright, responding to the occasional comment or question wth a wave of his hand. Once he was sure that his food wasn't coming back up, he stood up, slowly, and got ready to leave. He nodded his approval to Sora as he walked past her table, and was just about to head out the door when he caught sight of Keiji. He'd almost forgotten to thank him for his help earlier.

"Keiji?"

"Hmm..? Oh, Dale. What's up?"

Now this was the part that Dale would usually avoid. He never did apologies, but since he'd got this far.... he decided he should at least try. "I ..er, just wanted to thank you for ... er, to say... umm. You.. did good out there. Thanks, I guess."

"No problem. Any one of us would have done the same thing." Keiji said between mouthfuls of spaghetti. "Just be more careful with the EMP next time, OK."

"Gotcha. See you at the meeting."

Keiji looked a little confused, and glanced at the clock. "You going to bed already?"

"Nah, just checking on Qestrii."

"Oh OK. See you then."

(I'm late in this because I posted for the last one but I got grounded and missed this posting. Heero gave me a chance so here I am I read throught everything so I pretty much kow whats going on...but if I get lost just kinda bring me back Thanks)

Lyu had seen the battle, sje had watched it all through the hanger window, she had missed the bus from school and arrived late. Desh, her Mech animal whined softly, they both ahd known that they were for each other with no words given.
"Yes Desh?"
[I]Lyu, I thnki you should be out there helping them...don't you. I mean they are your friends...[/I]
"Desh they hardly know me."
Now she sat in Deshs cockpit thinks about the injured that had come back. Sayne, and Ajack. Ajakc's pairing with appolo hadn't gone well. She looked around the hanger and sighed.
"Desh I'm going to go lay down. Behave will you?"
[I]Of corse Lyu. I always do. Why would you think I wouldn't?[/I]
"Because your a fox. Your curious and playful. Just behave."
she jumped down and walked out she showed the soldier at the door she already had a dorm pass. She had been living there for almost a year now. Going through the training. She walked by the Er and heard Ajck moan from what looked like a bad arm injury. She was going to go past him but her feet automaticly made her go through the door and into the room A nurse came to her.
"Do you know him?"
"Yes. I know him."
She chuckled to her self. Yeah, she knew him, she had a hughe crush on him but no-one knew that but her. She grabbed a chair and sat down next to his bed.
"Who are you?"
"Names are irrelavnt but I'll tell you anyway. I'm Lyu, Lyu Condair."
"Ajack Masters...I'd shake your hand but it hurts to move."
Lyu waved a hand in the air.
"Forget it. You seem to have taken a bad blow from that fight...you should be more careful. Apollo, your Mecha, was pretty upset at the fact that you were hurt."
"How do you know about the Mechas?"
"Desh is mine. the fox."
"There's a fox? I didn't see him in the hanger"
"Cloaking capabiities."
"Why didn't you fight with us than? this is your home right? Why did you just sit back and relax?"
Lyu felt the heat of embaressment flow into her cheeks.
"I hate to fight. I hate guns and war, everything about fighting."
"Why? Sometimes you have to fight."
"There is always another allternative. You just have to be patient enough to wait for it. And as for why. It just takes me to a place I don't wanna go to."
Ajakc sighed as his eyes began to droop.
"I'll leave you alone so you can rest Ajack. See ya around."
She stood and left before he could speak. Going to her dorm she lay down on her bed and waited for the meeting to be announced that she had to go to. What would the others think about her hiding from the battle and not helping. Would they say what Ajack had said...that she didn't care...she did care, but she hated fighting. She hated it so much.

OOC: 0500 hours is 5 o'clock in the morning. Is that really when the meeting is supposed to be?

IC:
"Yeah, see ya Dale." Dale was extremely brave and intellegent, realizing they could take the mothership out of commision with his EMP. It was just that he didn't think that Sora was within the blast radius, and he wouldn't have a way to save himself. Keiji had fixed all that, but felt rather guilty still for acting like Sora wasn't equal to him. He tried to console himself with the fact that if he hadn't gotten Sora out of the way, she would be dead, and Dale would need saving, aboard a plummeting mothership. But that wasn't enough.

Keiji finished his food quickly, and left the table. He didn't really feel like talking to anyone. Darrius had played a really great pool game, but some of the pilots were really quiet. Liz and Sayne were prime examples. They never really spoke up at all. Some of them were talking about what kinds of things they liked, and what background they all came from.

[I]Sora really does like Sayne. Look! She saved him a seat next to her. This sucks.[/I]

[b]Yeah, but don't hold it against either one of them. You need to be completely unified as a team. There should be no divisions creeping in from something like ... love[/b] Amatu punctuated the word with disdain.

Keiji got up from the table, and milled about in the common room. He didn't really want to barge into anyone's video game, nor did he want to talk to the people at the table. So he decided to flop onto a gigantic plush bag. It was easily four feet in diameter, and very cushy, which took the shape of his body. It was perfect, as it was in the corner, where he could watch everyone else from a distance, see how they reacted with everyone else. Usually Keiji was a social guy, but he felt himself wanting to seclude himself from the world for a time. But being in his room wasn't all that great.

So for now, he sat in this huge bean-bag, trying his best to relax.

(In the morning, 0420 hours)
Keiji had gone to bed in a timely manner, rather rested at even 4:30 in the morning. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and was the first out in the common room, ate some breakfast, and sat down in the plushy-bean bag. He had moved its position to sit ontop on the couch, providing extra comfort, where he sat down to play videogames on the play station 2.

The day was ending and Vick was sick of losing to Dale at PS2 , Vick got up and walked away.

" I hate this game I hate it." said Vick as he tried to calm down.

" Are you always so upset when you lose." asked Dale.

" I'm not going to answer that question. You should see me when I don't get the football thrown to me." said Vick as he looked around for some one else to beat at a game.

" Any one want to play me at pool. Why don't you pepole ever talk I swear most of you are so quite." Keji who was siting on a large bean-bag looked at Vick but felt if he said something it would not get through Vick's head.

Vick walked to his room for the first time he opened the door and was glad at least he had a place to sleep. First he looked at the bed and next opened a locker and he saw his backpack and what looked like some military uniform.

" Mr.Fei must of brought my backpack off from the bus. I knew that teacher wanted to be my buddy." Vick opened his backpack and threw everything inside out onto the ground.

" English book, binder, pen, my fan mail from all the ladies at school. Oh look my X-Box hat was crushed by all my books, and my reading glasses seem to be in good shape." Vick looked at the bed and sat on it he looked at the ground and said a short prayer about letting his parents and his cat to be safe.

Vick woke up around 4:45 and nearly pushed himself to get out of bed.

" Ugh... to early in the morning !" Vick threw on a white undershirt that was in his locker the shirt said Sayon Base and his blue jeans. He washed his face and and brushed his teeth , Vick looked at his messy white hair.

" I will just put on my hat." Vicked picked up his hat off the ground brushed it off and put it on backwords. Vick also put on his reading glasses just in case he had to read something. Vick walked out of his room and began to head for the meeting.

Elizabeth got up from the table and put her dish in the sink. Sora got up and started cleaning the dishes and Elizabeth tapped her on the shoulder.

"Thanks Sora for the dinner, it was really good."

"Oh anytime." she said with a smile. Elizabeth looked down and went on.

"If you ever need anyone to talk to Sora, I'm here. I'm not the wisest person in the world, but I try the best I can to make those around me feel better.... or at least to be a listening ear when they need it."

Sora smiled and gave her a quick hug. "I will... don't worry. I'm going to be fine."

Elizabeth smiled weakly and left the room. They'd be waking up in 7 hours for the announcement. She said her goodbyes and left the room.

She walked down the hallways to her quarters and opened the door. It was jammed yet again and she cursed at it. "Why'd I get stuck with the crappy door!" she said aloud. She turned around and decided to go for a walk. She wasn't tired... her mind was on other things. She knew she was quiet at the table... and she hoped people didn't find her bothersome. But she really didn't care anyway what people thought of her. She really had wanted to be alone....

She smiled. She remembered what her father had told her... [i]Whenever you want to be alone.. that's when you need to surround yourself with people the most...[/i]

Tears came to her eyes... why couldn't he be proud of her? Why couldn't he just let her... be.... herself?

She walked past the control center and a soldier ran up to her and gave her a telegram. She took it and thanked him and ran outside to open it. She knew they weren't allowed outside of the base at that time of night, but she wanted to really be alone...

She went outside and crept along the back of the building. She sat against it and slid to her knees as she opened the letter. Even more tears came to her eyes as she read by the moonlight....

She finished reading it and dropped the letter in front of her. He was angry at her.... she was tired of fighting with him... it was so hard to fight with him when she loved him so much.... she wished.... he would let her be happy about her decision... to let her make her own mistakes... she had always loved her protective father.... but more than anything now, she wanted him to support her. She wanted to be [i]here[/i] .... and his forbidding her weighed down on her heart.... She never wanted to hurt him... she never wanted to make him sad... or hurt... was she being selfish? Was she being selfish for going after something she wanted? She had her entire life to find something to work for... but she knew she couldn't leave... she couldn't. Her heart was here... completely. Tiegre.... was special to her.... she couldn't figure out exactly what it was that made her special.... but she needed Tiegre as much as Tiegre needed her... and she couldn't turn her back now. It wasn't even a matter of choice anymore.... she couldn't leave even if she tried...

She brought her knees closer to her and cried... she hated feeling weak... but losing her father's love was too much for her to handle.... she only hoped.... that she wouldn't regret her sacrifice... she didn't want to look back and feel that she made the wrong choice... but something in her heart told her things would never be the same... she broke down even more... she didn't even notice the temperature dropping outside... her body had already felt cold... she was tired of second guessing herself.... why did he do this to her? She kept questioning whether he truly loved her or not.... but she knew he did... he was protecting her.... but didn't he realize... she didn't need protection... she needed support.... her eyes shut tightly as she sat there in the corner and let the screams in her heart take over....

(Flashback to last night)

Keiji was sick and tired of watching people mill about in the common room. Vick was too arrogant to speak to after losing, so he was out. Dale was cool, but Keiji opted not to talk to him either. He just needed to get out.

"I'm going outside, like everyone else seems to be doing." He went out the door, let it slide down behind him with surprising speed. He walked all the way out, sneaking past the security guards. They wouldn't let him go out; not at this hour. Maybe he'd stop by Amatu.

Far-off sobs made their way to Keiji's ear. The sound came from somewhere in the darkness, behind the building, so he decided to turn the corner, but ever-so-cautiously. He poked his head around the corner, to see who it would be. But it was too dark to really tell. It was a girl, and she wasn't wearing a military uniform. He didn't remember who was outside the room, so he decided to check who it was.

"Hello?" Keiji tested the waters.

"... Yes? Do you want something?" The voice sounded like Liz, and she wasn't happy, to say the least.

"It's me, Keiji. Is that you, Elizabeth? I hear you crying when I came outside. Is something the matter?"

"You... you have no idea. I'd rather not talk of it." Liz sniffed, but Keiji couldn't see her facial expression in the dark of night. Something told him he didn't really want to either.

"I'm sorry things are hard for you. I guess I don't know how anyone feels. I didn't lose any family members in the attacks, and it makes me feel guilty. As much as I don't want them to die, it feels like I cheated you all or something. My parents weren't the stereo-typical 'don't care about you rich parents.' They care about me."

"My father cares about me too. I know that... it's just..." She stopped in midsentence, obviously trying to find the right words.

"You don't need to tell me. I'm sure you don't even want to. I guess you came out here to be alone, so I won't invade that or anything. But I'm sure that me or the other pilots are completely willing to listen to you. We're like family now. Later." Keiji walked away, feeling even more guilty that he felt completely fine; not losing parents or his home or his other loved ones. He felt like he should feel sad like everyone else.

"But I'm not. I'm not guilty. I don't need to feel pain." He said outloud, to stabilize himself. The cool night-air made him go back inside, just as quickly as he went out. He went back into the common-room, seeing everyone was just as lively as he left.

"Where were you, Keiji?" Dale asked.

"Just outside walking around. Nothing much."
(End Flashback)

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Darrius waved good bye to Liz and made his way to his own room, opening the door with his pass he looked into the place.
?well its not the Ritz but it?ll do? he chuckled
Darrius was more than happy with the room it was great by his military standards. The door looked into the lounge which had a plain coffee table and to his left was a small but well equipped kitchen. And at the far end of the room as his bed, closing the door behind him he waked into the shower on the right of his bed room and stripped down, his nanobot suit shifted fluidly from his body. Thinking about a place to keep them. Darrius had an idea, it would be painful but they would always be there if he wanted them. The nanobots and receded into a thin coin shaped blob, and Darrius directed them to the base of his head, and made them form a tattoo by burrowing into his skin, at the top of his neck.
?Breathing hard he checked his handy work in the mirrors on each wall. The was no trace of the nanobots besides a black glyph which represented the katakana idiom for freedom. The bleeding had stoped but there were several red streaks down his spine.
Darrius stepped into the shower and stood under the running water, the warm water soothed his bruises. Even with the suit the ride had been bumpy. He let the water cascade down his back as the emotional toll set in. the lives that had ended today could not be brought back no matter how much they fought, dark thoughts and black emotions crept into his mind.
Darrius realise that these were symptoms of post traumatic stress. And tried his best to shut the darkness out. He finally got out and dried himself off, and shrugged himself into the clothes he found in the wardrobe. A pair of plain black army cargo pants and a deep red shirt. Strapping a wide belt around himself he threw a black button up shirt over himself and headed to the common room for some dinner.

Walking into the common room, he burst out laughing, upon seeing soras antics as the chocolate warrior.
Milling around while the food was being prepared, Darrius played a social pool game with keiji, they were equally matched but Darrius was al little luckier, winning by one game.
?You?re good kid, real good, but as long as I?m around you?ll always be second best, see? he said in his best al?capone accent, bringing a chuckle out of keiji.
Dinner wa
?I hope everyone likes Italian!? sora called
Darrius mouth watered as he thought apout the bolognaise and helped sakura and the others set the table. Sittig between vick and Fei Darrius doled out lots of pasta aand bolognaise sauce onto his plate and grabbed a few chunks of garlick bread. And made conversations etween mouthfuls.
After dinner Darrius washed his plate and cutlery and stood by the door talking to Ajack when a private brought a message from Commander Darcon De?Larne.
'I have a message for all mech pilots,' spoke the private as he handed Sayne the letter and then left.

Sayne closed the door and opened it

'What is it?' questioned Cliff as they all looked at Sayne

'There's a meeting in the morning at 0500 hours on the upper deck in Commander De'larnes office.' spoke Sayne as he handed the message to Darrius and then walked out.
Darrius glanced at the message and arched his eyebrow.
?Well like he said folks, it going to be an early morning, I?d advise you be on time, officers are a touchy bunch at the best of times, I?d know my father is one? Darrius chuckled.
Saying good night Darrius left for his room.
He entered the room and made straight for his king size bed scooping up the TV remote on the way.
Launching himself at the bed Darrius corkscrewed in the air and landed spread eagle on the white covers.
[I]?Hey there bailey how are you feeling champ?
[COLOR=DimGray]?Not to shabby, all repaired and ready to rock! Wow nice tat!?[/COLOR]
?Excellent, hmm, can you uplink to the bases system??
[COLOR=DimGray]?Yeah with ease, why u got a little information recon mission planed ?[/COLOR]
?Kinda, I don?t like the commander?s supremists attitude. Sayne is a more than capable field commander and his foresight and bravery kept us alive out there today, all of us are more capable than even the crack troops, this base has to offer. And yet we are still belittled and treated as tools that can be used at will. I think Sayne and Sora know that we as civilians are free to choose to fight; it will take only a small incident for one or all of us to choose not to.?
?I want you to hack into the base?s mainframe, and improve our passes, enter Commander Darcon De?Larne security code onto each of them, oh and look up that shield technology Dr Kane is working on, the one from the alien aircraft carrier?
[COLOR=DimGray]?Ok Darrius, ill take care of it?[/COLOR]
?Thanks chief, happy hunting [/I] He removed his boots and lay down to watch TV, his eyes felt grainy after a few hours but he fought sleep and channel surfed looking for entertainment, until sleep finally overtook him.

Darius got up at 0400 hours and warmed up with several martial arts forms and the stretches he had learned with Sora at gymnastics.
Darrius ended the kicking form with the high side kick, done under tension to build the reflex in the nerves, pivoting on the base leg he turned 90 degrees before leaping high in the air and doing a split kick. He then made his way to the shower and stood under the hot water letting it relax his muscles.
Darrius pulled on another pair of black military cargo pants, and a dark vest. Lacing his boots he checked the time on his wrist watch. Grunting with surprise he rushed out of his room.
Grabbing himself a cup of coffee he made his way to the brief.[/COLOR]

As Dale walked into the dark chamber, he didn't have to see the glowing eyes of the MechAnima to know that they were looking at him. It was just one of those things that.... you could just tell that they were there. In any other situation, probably even earlier that day, he would have found it, well, creepy. Fortunately, it didn't take too long to get used to it.

Of course, he wasn't quite so used to it that he could tell Qestrii's eyes apart from the others. "Qes?"

[I]Yes Dale.[/I]

"Lights?"

[I]Just to your right.[/I]

"OK. Thanks." Dale hit the switch, and light flooded the room. He could see her now, coiled up at the opposite end of the room. "Oh come on, can you stay closer to the door next time?"

[I]You said later. I didn't expect that you'd be back until morning.[/I]

Dale sighed. "Fine, I'll walk."

As he moved closer to the MechAnima, Dale could see the dents and scorch marks in Qestrii's armor that had been of the tangle with the mothership. It didn't look quite as bad as he'd remembered, but they would definitely need to be sorted out before the next battle.

"Need a hand there?"

[I]Minor repairs on the hull are almost complete. I am fine by myself for now.[/I]

Even as she spoke, one of the damaged scales shifted out of place. It dropped to the floor, and a new plate appeared to take it's place.

"Nice trick."

[I]It is sufficient.[/I]

Dale continue to gaze down at the discarded plate. "Sufficient? You know, if I could do that -"

[I]Humans have the capability to repair damaged tissues, do they not?[/I]

"But you're a ...." Dale knew that argument wouldn't really work here. These weren't just machines....... "...forget it. Open up."

[I]Dale, you should get some sleep. You have a meeting at -[/I]

He slammed his palm against the new armor plate. "I don't care. Let me in."

[I]But Dale-[/I]

"NO! Let me in!"

With a second hit on the plate Qestrii agreed to lower the platform, however reluctantly, and it descended from her body. She didn't bother lighting it this time.
As soon as he was inside, Dale hopped of the platform and ran over to the pilot's seat, falling into it with all of his weight behind him. He pressed the button on the right arm, activating Qestrii's visual displays and control panels.

[I]Dale, you do not have authorisation to leave the base at this hour.[/I]

"I know that."

[I]Then what are you do-[/I]

Dale raised his head, glancing at the visual display before returning his attention to the control panel. "Qes, do you have access to the base's computer mainframe?"

[I]Of course I do, but I do not see-[/I]

"I don't CARE! Can you do me a favour or not?"

There was a long pause. [I]Of course Dale. If you think it is necessary.[/I]

His eyes were still fixed on the control panel. "It is. I'm entering a name, address, that sort of thing. Look for any recent entries in the database. For today only."

She sat there feeling bad for the way she talked to Keijn. [i]"He was only trying to help..."[/i] she thought to herself... only it wasn't her thought... it was Tiegre's.

"Tiegre, I want to be alone..." she said hoarsely. Her heart was heavier than it had ever been. She tried not to show people... she was never an open person... but her heart... was hurting...

"Liz.... don't shut me out...."

"STOP IT!!!" she screamed. She got up and ran from where she was sitting, trying to get away from the voice. But no matter where she went... Tiegre was still there in her mind...

"You can't run from your problems forever Liz... let this go for now..."

"DAMN YOU! I hate you .... I hate you for making me stay... for making me want to stay... for making him disappointed in me.... for making him.... hate me..."

"He doesn't hate you Liz... he loves you...." Elizabeth kept running. She wasn't sure where.... she just ran away from the compound. The farther she ran, the more Tiegre talked with her.

"Elizabeth, don't go so far from the compound... you don't know what's out there!"

"I know enough....." she said through her tears. She ran until she couldn't take it anymore. She collapsed on her knees and just waited.... for something to take the pain away.

"Liz.... you don't have to stay..... I don't want to come between you and your father.... you can leave... if you want to."

Elizabeth could feel the sadness in her voice.... her mind shot back to where she was and she looked around. The base was no where in sight.... just ground laid in front of her... field.... she knew how to get back... but she didn't want to ....

"I... can't leave, Tiegre.... don't you understand?"

Tiegre said nothing as she waited for her to say something... but Liz was shaking... her body was completely worn out.... and the coldness crept over her skin. She sat there and picked up the sand and dirt around her.... she let it pass through her fingers... and she could slowly feel her hurt and anger pass through her in the same way.

"If I leave.... I'll forever regret it.... I can't live like that... I need to see... this through. It's just hard.... when the ones that use to matter the most to you.... can't support you.... he'll hate me if I stay... he wants me to come back.... but I can't."

Tiegre listened and felt her pain all the way back at the base. "I don't want to be the reason you're hurting...." she said.

Elizabeth finally smiled. "Tiegre... when I'm here... I feel alive... and it's that good feeling... that makes me feel guilty. My father... will never understand.... but I can't just turn around now... I feel like I belong.... when I'm with you..."

"Will you be okay Elizabeth?" she said softly.

"Yeah... just give me a few moments alone... okay? I just need to think about everything... and I can't do that with a second mind in my head." she said as she got up.

She could feel Tiegre's smile. "Very well.... I'll see you tomorrow...." she said, and Elizabeth felt alone again... she walked back slowly to the base... not even noticing the cold.... she enjoyed the cold whether... it made her body feel warm inside.... and she needed to feel warm.... from the inside...

Lyu had gotten up and made her way to the breifing room before eanyone else, a cup of black coffee with ehr and a dounut. She sat in the room humming lightly feeling a little bit better. She had left a plate of food by Ajack's bed and smiled as the smell roused him from his sleep. she now sat with her feet porped up on the table waiting for the others and how they would greet her. In the back of her mind she was nervous but at the same time she wanted to meet the people who would one day save her life.

(sorry it's so short, dinner's on and I'm starved!)

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS]After Elizabeth had left and the others had gone to bed, Sora was still in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner. She wrapped all the leftovers up and stored them in the fridge. After washing up all the dishes and cups, Sora put them away quietly, not wanting to disturb any of the other pilots.

She yawned. " It's getting late..." she said to herself. Switching off the TV and the PS2, Sora cleaned the table and put away the pool cues in their holders. It was a nice night for all, maybe except for Keiji.

He was sitting alone all night in the corner on a bean-bag. Sora wished she could talk to him but she was very busy cleaning up after them. Sighing at her regret, Sora wringed out the last cloth and hung it up. Everything looked very clean and no one was around.

Sora pushed the dining table out of the middle of the room and the chairs to the side. Now she had enough room for a bit of exercise. Sora put on some of her favourite music, Evanscence, and started stretching. Flicking off the lights, Sora sat on the floor, meditating for a while, focusing her mind on her exercises.

Feeling the music flow through her, Sora began her gymnastic routine to calm her down before bed. Flips, bending, stretching, contortion, all of those things she could do. She mixed some dance steps in with the gymnastic feats, working up quite a sweat, like always. Soon, the CD finished and Sora stopped, breathing hard, feeling tired enough to go to bed.

Slowly, Sora walked to bed after pushing the table and chairs back into their rightful place. Opening the door, she headed straight for shower, feeling very sticky and sweaty. She undressed quickly, threw her school clothes, as all of them were still in, into the dirty clothes basked and stepped into the warm water. She let it run all over her body. The water wa soothing and calming by sound and touch. All the stickness and sweat was washed away as Sora just leant against the shower wall, letting the warm water run over her back.
" So....nice...."

After a few more peaceful minutes in the shower, Sora got dressed in some pjs, flopped onto bed and fell asleep within a few minutes.

[B]The morning...[/B]

Sora awoke to the bangs and crashes out in the kitchen. Obviously someone was trying to make some breakfast but without much success. Sora climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen, bumping into the walls once or twice on the way. When she got there, she saw Ajack and a new girl trying to make breakfast.
" Good morning..." yawned Sora.
" Morning Sora..." Ajack replied. The girl said nothing. Sora made herself some Vegemite on toast and pured herself a cup of milk. Sitting down at the table, she didn't really take any notice of Ajack and the new girl, nor that she was still in her PJs.

Half an hour later, Sora was very awake and dressed in the military uniform she was informed to dress in. She stood in the Commander's office with some of the others. Time was running out for them, and the Commander wouldn't like it if they were late.[/COLOR][/FONT]

After visiting Deviryn for the last time that night. Sayne laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sayne you reinforce your mind so much....I know your thinking of your past..but I can't see what it is[/COLOR]. spoke Deviryn through telepathy.

'It is best that noone sees...even you,' replied Sayne in a saddened tone

[COLOR=DarkGreen]What do you mean?[/COLOR] questioned Deviryn

'Its nothing, now rest,' whispered Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Ok..but one more question...why don't you interact with the others more?. [/COLOR] said Deviryn.

'I dont really know how....' Sayne whispered back, 'I was never taught how to....laugh the way they do....or....show any emotion...or even....how to interact...back then my father was strict on me.......it.....never mind. Just get some rest.'

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I know, I know it isn't irrelevent to whats happening. Good night Sayne[/COLOR]. Spoke Deviryn in his husky tone.

Sayne lay there for a few minutes then fell alseep. He awoke at 0400. showered and gor dressed. Then without breakfast or grabbing a hot drink he left at 0415 to go the Commanders Office.

Sayne stood by the window as everyone walked through the door just in time. The sun was beginning to rise...he hadn't seen that sunrise for a while and slightly smiled as if to welcome the sun. Then reality put him back in his place as he heard his fathers voice.

'First of all, I'd like to congratulate you all on the success of yesterday...I know that it must of been hard for some but i'm here to tell you now that its only the beginning.' spoke the Commander as he looked around the room and his eyes stayed with Sayne for a moment and then he continued, 'Our enemies call themselves Cylargres. Their technology goes beyond all we know. Late lastnight we recieved a Visual transmission from them and this is why the meeting was held so early.'

Commander De'Larne then walked off to the side. He pulled out a remote from his pocket and switched on a communications screen. Before them on the screen stood a Cylargres

'Humans....We are Cylargres. A generation of Cyryns from an outter galaxy...we have come to calm earth as our home and if you do not surrender to us....then we will be forced to take what we want...by any means possible....' spoke the Cylargres in a deep echoey tone at that moment the visual switched to the war that happened yesterday, and showed civillians piloting the Fighter Ships and Fighter carriers, there eyes were not human...they were black like the Cylargres, then it switched back to the Cylargres, 'You have just seen a small amount of what we can do....surrender now...or die,'

The recorded visual then switched off

'What the fuck!!.....you mean to tell me that...some how...they used civillians to...fight against us....we fought civillians!!' yelled Vick as he slammed his hands down on the Commanders table

Everyone looked at each other in disbielf

'Yes, some how they did. We dont know how they did it...but they did it. When we traced the Visual transmission...it wasn't sent from here on earth which leaves us with one conclusion....Space. Noone knows how many there are of these Cylargres but you can garantee that theres alot more than what we think.,' spoke General Rei

'I wondered why they wanted those civillian trucks,' spoke Sayne as he continued looking out the window, 'I saw them on my monitors yesterday...desperately trying to get to them...but the ground mechs stopped them,'

'What!...you knew about this....and you didn't say anything?' exclaimed Commander

'I didn't know...I had a feeling that they were up to something...for all i knew it could of been my mind running away with me...but now i see that it wasn't,' growled Sayne as he shot a stone cold glance at his father.

'Still you should of told!,' growled the Commander

'You know now!,' Sayne snapped back turning his attention back to the window.

General Rei placed a gentle hand on the commander and the commander sighed

'Do you think the Cylargres could be using mind control?,' questioned Sora interrupting the arguement

'but how?' quoestioned Cliff

'If they were using mind control...it'll have to be through placing chips into their bodies...because if it was freehand mind control..then we'd all look like that,' spoke Mr Fei who was leaning against the wall with a serious frown

'Good point,' agreed Darris.

'So...what are we going to do?' spoke out Liz

'Well first things first...Syon Base is moving to the Lunar One.' Spoke Commander De'Larne

'Lunar One?' questioned Lyu as everyone looked puzzled

'Lunar One. A base built by my grandfather. Situated in the middle of the greatest sea around.. Glandia ocean. When Syon and Lunar One are joined together it becomes L.S One, a base with high security, power cannon and guns and double reinforced shields. The civillains will be safer there than what they are here...here we are sitting ducks for the enemy,' explained Sayne in a monotoned voice

'But...how are we meant to get Syon base there??....Drive it!,' spoke Vick sarcasticly

'Exactly,' replied Sayne as he turned around and loooked at Vick with a brow raised.

'This base moves!!!,' exclaimed Dale

'Yes it does.' smiled the Commander as he looked at them, 'Its a war machine....but without Lunar One we can't activate the Battle Mode Code. This is why Syon Base is moving. Now here are the orders:

**Sayne, you and Keiji with your mechs will protect the front line of Syon base by flight

**Sora, you and Ajack will cover the rear with your mechs in flight.

**Darris, you and Mr Fei will cover the front with your mechs on ground.

** Dale, you and Lyu will cover the rear with your mechs on ground.

**Vick, you and Liz will cover the right side with your mechs on ground

**Cliff, you and Sakura will cover the left side with your mechs on ground.

I need you all to be aware and ready for the possibility that we will be attacked by the Cylargres, you all need to work together..I am counting on you all to help get Syon to Lunar One, We will be leaving in one hour, it is already 0700 so at 0800 we leave. So do what you need to do and then be at your posts fifteen minutes before we leave. Everything needs to be right before we can leave. Keep all communication ports open and watch each others backs out there. This meeting is closed. thank you all for your time,' spoke the Commander as he released them. Everyone began walking out disscussing the meeting.

'Sayne!...wait,' called the Commander as sayne was about to leave. Everyone carried on out the door and General Tame closed it, 'Sayne, You will not disobey my orders. This is a crucial move. we can't afford any disobedience or it'll jeopardize the civillains lives...is that understood!,'

Sayne turned slowly and looked at his father who stood seriously behind the desk

'Do you honestly think...that i would put their lives in jeopardy?' Sayne questioned coldly

'You have been known very well for disobeying my orders!,' Snapped the Commander

'Have you ever asked yourself why!,' Sayne snapped back

'I shouldn't have to!...I'm your commander!!!!,' roared Commander De'Larne

'AND YOU ARE MY FATHER!!!,' roared Sayne as he slammed his fists down on the desk. The Commander jerked back quickly, startled by Saynes out burst. Sayne quickly calmed himself and stood up right and looked at his father coldly, 'But...somewhere along the line...you forgot,'

Sayne then turned and headed for the door, he opened it but stopped when he heard his father

'Sayne.....' the Commander whispered his name

'I'll do all i can to help the people.....but as for you and I.....that was lost along time ago,' spoke Sayne in a deep monotoned voice, without looking at his father he walked out the door.

'What did I do to him?......he hate for me runs deep in his eyes.....I raised him the only way i knew how,' whispered Commander De'Larne as he walked to the window

'You choose to be a Commander more than a father....thats one hell of a price to pay...but you can fix it....,' spoke general Rei as he walked up beside the Commander

'How? when he hates me so much' questioned the Commander

'If you truely want to fix the situation between you two....then you will find a way...,' smiled the General

The commander gave a slight nod

'Now lets get this operation on the way,' spoke General Tame

[B]The move:[/B]

Sayne hoped that noone had heard the arguement he had as he quickly made his way down the corridor back to the holding bay. He walked down the stairs and saw Deviryn standing up right.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Goodmorning sayne[/COLOR]. spoke Deviryn

'..Hn..' was Saynes reply

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I hear we are moving. Is that correct?[/COLOR] questioned Deviryn

'Yes. We are going to Lunar One,' said Sayne hooked a laptop up to Deviryn to check his vitals after yesterday, 'Everything seems to be excellent,'

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Of course it would be[/COLOR]. Spoke Deviryn proudly

'Good,' said Sayne as he began to get everything ready for the trip.

Sayne looked at his watch. 0730. it red, sayne then boarded Deviryn and they took to the sky.

Sayne opened all communication ports as they drifted in the air before the Syon base not going anywhere. He opened all monitors and raidars.

Everyone began to get into their positions, Keiji joinned him at the front aswell as Darris and Mr Fei who were in their mechs on the ground. On the ground to the right side of the base was Vick and Liz, on the ground on the left was Cliff and Sakura and at the back in the sky was Sora and Ajack, below them was Dale and Lyu.

All their faces appeared on the bottom of his visual communications monitor

**Sayne** Is everyone ready?

Everyone nodded or replied back with seriousness in their eyes

Sayne looked at his watch. 0800. it red. At that moment a siren went off and the ground began to shake. The Base began to lift itself out of the sand. Dust covered the area and sand blew up into the sky.

When the dust settled it revealed a huge hover craft type machine.

**Sayne** Lets go!

With a loud roar and the spinning of blades from the hover base, Sayne in his Dragon mech, Keiji in his Hawk mech, Darris in his Cheetah mech and Mr Fei in his Scorpion mech led the way to Glandia Ocean to Lunar One.

[B]OOC: Ok everyone...Excuse the longness of the posts and the rushing Just wanted to get this up before anyone gets bored. Our next mission is to protect the base and make it to Lunar One. There will be another attack so keep your eyes open. and there are more plots, twists and turns so watch out. See you all on the battle field. **Heero.**[/B]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Red]Sora climbed aboard Blaze with renewed energy and hope. This move was a good idea.

But one thing she still couldn't believe was that they had killed civilians in their battle yesterday, not Cylargres. It made her sick but she had to wipe her mind clean, readying herself for the almost enevitable battle that lay ahead. Sora sat in her pilot chair, closed her eyes and concentrated. The meditation she did last night worked wonders and soon, her synchronisation with Blaze was 100%.

Turning the boosters up with her mind and Blaze hurtled out of the holding bay, glad to be in the free skies again. He stretched his wings out with great joy, Sora could feel it. She too had a feeling of exhilaration flying with him.

Remembering she wanted to talk to Keiji, she established a communication link with him.

= ESTABLISHED COM LINK - KEIJI =
" Keiji?"
" Yeah Sora," he replied, sounding like he was concentrating on his mission hard.
" Thanks for apologising to me for yesterday. It meant a lot to me..."
No reply.
Sora sighed and disconnected the link, supposing he was mad at her.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Keep an eye out for those bastards Sora.[/COLOR]

" Don't worry, I'm on it."

Looking around with her mind's eye looking through Blaze's, Sora saw some black dots in the distance, both on the ground and in the air.

= ESTABLISHED COM LINK - ALL =

" EVERYONE! CYLARGRES TROOPS AT 9 O'CLOCK!"

= DISCONNECT LINK =

Sora wheeled Blaze around and looked over at Ajack and his MechAnima.

= ESTABLISHED COM LINK - Ajack =

" Ajack, stay here, I'm going to check this out."
" All right. I'll tell the others," he replied.
" Thanks."

= DISCONNECT LINK =

Sora and Blaze rose into the upper atmosphere, looking at the mass of Cylargrian troops below. Suddenly a laser beam headed towards Blaze and Sora. Warning alarms went off in Blaze, but the laser was too fast to evade. It pierced Blaze's left wing. Sora cried out in pain as a deep cut appeared on her right arm. Whatever Blaze experienced, she experienced also. Smoke poured from Blaze's wing.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hold on Sora, this is going to get a little bumpy![/COLOR]

OOC: If anyone has seen Evangelion, Sora and Blaze are much like the Evas and their pilots.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy]Sakura had stood there and listened intently through the entire meeting, she had felt a mixture of emotions by the end. She felt anger when she saw the Cylargreses, sadness when they realised that they'd fought civilians and determination when they were given their orders.

Sakura went into the hangar and did her flip into Aria's hatch.

[B]"We're protecting the base Aria, we're going to be on the move so we gotta keep watch ok?"[/B] Sakura told her partner as their minds connected.

Sakura hummed and flicked the necessary switches and made sure her comlink was established with everyone.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"It'll be no problem Sakura, I'll make sure nothing happens to you."[/B][/COLOR] Aria assured.

Sakura smiled at her new partner's care for her.

[B]"I'll be fine, we just need to watch the base."[/B]

Sakura pulled back on the lever by her seat and they shot out of the holding bay, landing on the ground. She made her way to the left side and saw Cliff and Silver.

Aria shimmered and the words appeared on Sakura's screen again.

[I]'Adapting to current terrain...Complete.'[/I]

The group went along for a while, Sakura talked to Cliff now and again as they bounded along side Syon Base. Suddenly Sora sent a message that there were Cylargres troops at 9 o'clock. Sakura immediately registered that that meant it was near them, since they were on the left side. Sakura and Cliff looked to their left, and sure enough, they could see black dots on the ground and in the sky, approaching rapidly.

[B]"Let's get to work Aria!"[/B] Sakura said as they charged into battle.

Aria lifted his head and howled loudly but it sounded slightly mechanical. Sakura felt themselves connect on another level and she could feel Aria.

There were more hovercrafts like before and Sakura new the way to deal with them.

[B]"Running Slash!"[/B]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"Running Slash!"[/B][/COLOR] they called simultaeneously.

The blades flicked out of the sides and they ran circles, cutting up five of them. One from the air swooped down and slashed Aria in the head, he howled in anger and pain, but since Sakura was so synchronised with Aria that they could feel each other she felt a deep pain in her head and a gash appeared, splashing blood. Sakura cried out and pressed a hand over it, trying to stop the bleeding. She suddenly felt light headed and she fainted, falling forward over the control panel.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"Sakura!!!"[/B][/COLOR] Aria roared. He destroyed the ship and howled out to the other MechAnimas.

[I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]'Please be alright...'[/COLOR][/I] Aria thought.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] I've decided to make it like they can be connected deeply and not, like she doesn't see through his eyes, but they feel each other, if ya know what I mean.

**Incoming transmission**

**Sora** Cylargres troops at 9 O'clock

**Transmission Disconnected**

At that moment Cylargres appeared infront.

**Incoming Transmission**

**Keiji** Theres a fleet coming towards us!

**Darris** Mr Fei and I will take out the ground units!

**Fei** That we will...

**Sayne** ...Take them down!

The four mechs headed out towards the approaching fleet, before Sayne could do anything Deviryn spoke

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sora's been hit and there's something wrong with Sakura[/COLOR]. Said Deviryn

Sayne looked on his monitor and saw that Cliff was helping her.

**Outgoing Transmission**

**Sayne** Sora!!!...you ok?

**Sora** Blaze... has been hit in the wing........

**Sayne** I'm coming....

**Outgoing Transmission cancelled***

Sayne then turned Deviryn around

**Incoming Transmission***

**Keiji** Where are you going!

**Sayne** I wont be long!

***Incoming Transmission Cancelled***

Sayne looked at his monitors and saw a fleet heading towards Sora and Blaze. Suddenly they opened fire on the falling mech

'SORA!!!' roared Sayne as he pushed Deviryn to full speed and over..It was a race against them and the cannon lazers that were fired.

'Come on Deviryn!!,' growled Sayne

[COLOR=DarkGreen]So..you have a crush on Sora... [/COLOR] spoke Deviryn

'What!..now isn't the time!!!!,' growled Sayne as the flew infront of the lazer blasts and flew at the falling blaze.

Deviryn sudden flew over top of them and pulled upwards lifting the Blaze and Sora out of the way of the lazers which just missing them

***Outgoing Transmission**

**Sayne** Sora!...Sora you alright

**Sora** yeah...

Sayne looked at her and smiled his eyes softened and then his face disappeared. Sayne dropped Sora blaze off at the landing pad on the hover base and then flew back to help Keiji

**Incoming transmission**

**Keiji** I need back up!!

**Sayne** On it...

Sayne then opened fire on five fighter ships that were following Keiji everywhere. The way they manouvered was extrodinary. He managed to shoot down three while Mr Fei shot down the other two.

[I][B]Before the meeting[/B][/I]

Dale yawned, and glanced at his watch. 4:30 AM. The meeting would be starting soon. Dale looked back up at the screen, where several lines of text were highlighted. He'd asked Qestrii to wake him everytime she found something in the database, so he'd ended up getti gonly around three hours of sleep. He wouldn't have minded it as much if at least one of the entries had been useful. Looked like this would be the last one before he had to leave.

He leaned forward, trying to make out the small words on the screen. He quickly gave up. "What've you found this time? Please tell me ...." Dale yawned again. ".... that it's useful."

[I]It seems to be what you are looking for yes.[/I]

"Well?"

[I]He is registered on one of the transport vehicles, just after the time of the accident. Reports indicate that it arrived safely.[/I]

"Indicate? Can't you give me better than that?"

[I]No Dale. There was no time to apply serial codes to the transport vehicles. I am sorry, but there is no other way to be certain.[/I]

Dale lowered his head. He'd been hoping for something more substantial than that, but it would have to do. "Don't worry about it. I'll check around later on, but I'd better get to that meeting."

Dale walked over to the exit platform, but decided not to shut down. If his hunch was right, he'd need the interface up and running when he got back.

---------------------------------------

[I][B]Later on[/B][/I]

After the meeting, Dale headed to the hangar along with all the others. Clambering aboard, he ran straight to the pilot's seat and buckled himself in. He began checking other Qestrii's systems, just incase. Everything seemed to be working alright.

"Bring the weapons online, we're heading out."

The weapons section of the left console lit up, and the targetting crosshair appeared in the crntre of the front screen.

"Good. Can you set up a comm channel with Lyu?"

A short burst of static signalled the activation of the communications system.[I] Comm channel established[/I]

"Lyu, are you ready to move out?"

[I]"All systems are ready"[/I]

"Then let's kick some alien ass!"

Dale deactivated the comm system, and gave Qestrii's systems one final check. Repairs on the armor were complete, and everything was running smoothly. To the side, he could see Lyu's fox mech charging forward.

"OK Qes, full throttle. Let's go!"

The mech immediately rushed forward, it's body hovering just inches above the hangar floor. As Qestrii emerged outside, Dale could already see several of the other mechs engaging the enemy in the air and on the ground. Ajack and Lyu were warding off the enemy's rear assault, but from the looks of things Sora had already taken some damage.

"This can't be good..."

[I]Dale. Incoming missiles.[/I]

He caught sight of the missiles, and the hovercraft that had launched them, less than 20 metres away from him, coming in fast. Firing a barrage of shots from the enrgy cannons, Dale managed to hit the first missile head on, detonating in mid air. He wasn't as lucky with the other two, and both flew overhead, striking the retreating base.

"Asshole! Qestrii, give me full power on the cannons!"

Dale targetted the hovercraft as it launched a second set of missiles at the base. At full power, the enemy craft disintergrated in seconds. If these were only light energy cannons, Dale wondered what heavy ones could do.

"Damn, I can't believe we're killing our own people!" He sighed, he didn't want to consider the possibility that he might end up fighting - killing - his own .... No, he wouldn't let it get to him. "I hope you're right about that transport, Qes."

Suddenly, another burst of static came over the comm system. It was Ajack.
[I]"Dale, get over here! We can't do this by ourselves!"[/I]

"On my way Ajack."

The signal cut out as a laser shot past Ajack, just missing his mech. Both in the air and on the ground, he could see another wave of enemies approaching. As Qestrii charged forward, firing, Dale hoped that things were going better for the frontal force. No doubt the Cylargres would try anything to stop the base in it's tracks.

[COLOR=Navy]Cliff, being the closest person near Sakura bounded over. He told Silver to talk to Aria since none of the other humans except the pilots could understand someone else's MechAnima.

Aria understood and headed back toward the holding bay. Cliff told the people at base that Sakura had been injured badly and that Aria was headed back.

The hatch opened and Aria bounded in, immediately opening his hatch to the cockpit. There were medics ready and General Rei used a ladder to climb in and get Sakura out. He placed Sakura on the stretcher that was laid out and the medics rushed her off into the Infirmary. They cleaned the wound, stitched it, then wrapped a bandage around her forehead. When they were done, Sakura woke up, as if on cue.

[B]"What happened?"[/B] she asked, sitting up quickly, then she groaned and pressed a hand to her forehead, immediately regretting it and pulling her hand back with a hiss.

[B]"You were somehow injured during battle and your MechAnima brought you into the bay."[/B] one of the medics informed.

[B]"How long has it been since Aria brought me in?"[/B] she questioned, sliding off the bed to the protests of the medics.

[B]"It's almost been ten minutes...Wait, what are you doing?"[/B] the same medic asked as Sakura changed back into her red suit that she always wore.

[B]"What's it look like? I'm going back. My friends are out there fighting and I'm not going to just sit here."[/B] Sakura said zipping it up and putting her shoes on.

They protested more but Sakura just ran from the Infirmary, she was still a little dizzy and her head was pounding, but she needed to be out there.

Sakura made her way back to the hangar and saw Aria pacing the floor with his fangs bared and growling.

[B]"Aria!"[/B] Sakura cried and ran over to him.

Aria stopped pacing and turned his head. Sakura hugged his leg and Aria stared.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"I'm sorry..."[/B][/COLOR] he murmered.

[B]"What for?"[/B] she asked looking up at him.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"I couldn't protect you, even after I promised I would."[/B][/COLOR] he said sadly.

[B]"It's not your fault. Wait, what about that wound? I got hurt because you did."[/B]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"It doesn't matter, I hurt because of my link with you. If I wasn't connected with you, I would feel no pain, because I am just metal."[/B][/COLOR]

[B]"I'm sorry for causing you pain."[/B] Sakura whispered.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"No, if I didn't allow myself to be hit, you wouldn't feel the pain, and neither would I. No matter what way you look at it, it's my fault."[/B][/COLOR]

[B]"We can't worry about that now, we need to get back out there."[/B] Sakura said, starting to climb up his leg, not feeling good enough to flip.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]"What?! No, you can't. Not in that condition."[/B][/COLOR] Aria protested, keeping his hatch shut.

[B]"Aria, Not you too! The medics already tried to stop me. You know that we need to go out there."[/B] Sakura whined, clinging to part of his leg.

Aria sighed and knew that she was right, with another heavy sigh, he opened his hatch. She grinned and climbed in, settling herself in the cockpit again. She looked around and saw all of the blood on the panel. She made a face in disgust and called General Rei and Commander De'Larne, asking them to open the holding bay. They were shocked that she wanted to go out to battle again, but then realised the spirit that burned within her, the same one that had been in her father. After trying to persuade her to return to the Infirmary and ending up no where, they opened the hatch for the holding bay.

Sakura and Aria bounded out and returned to battle, Cliff and the others were surprised to see her back. Sakura just tied the bandage tighter around her forehead so it wouldn't fall and pushed a red button under a glass flip-up panel which was in the same line as a green one, a blue one and an orange one. Her screen read that they were changing to Speed mode. Two cushioned poles (like the ones you find on Amusement Park rides) floated down over her shoulders and the seat leaned back until she was almost horizontal. The screen moved too so she could see it. A panel on the floor next to her seat opened, and another lever next to her usual speed lever appeared with a button under a cover on top. She pulled it and they shot forward into the fray, she wouldn't use the button until later.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] Sorry for the longness, lots of conversation mainly. The green button's for flight mode, the blue is for battle and the orange is to revert to normal. And they light up when active. All three of them could be enabled at once if needed, but usually she just uses one at a time.

Keiji wasn't mad at Sora, but rather angry at the whole situation he was in. Everyone else seemed so grief-stricken frrom losing their parents. He wanted to let go of the guilt he felt, he knew he didn't deserve it. But he couldn't.

[B]\\[COM Link Established]//[To: Sora] ||[/B]
>>Sora, I'm really sorry about sounding mad at you. I just feel so guilty... everyone's lost a loved one or something, and here I am, my whole family is unscathed.
>>I'm no better than anybody else here, so why should I be the one without the pain, the burden of knowing I'm the last one in my family alive.
>>Good luck on the mission at hand. And make sure you don't over extend yourself; Sayne and I have the front lines. Out.
[B][Transmission End] ||[/B]

Keiji flew up along side of Sayne, ready to engage the enemy ranks. His mission was to thin out their lines before they got to the other MechAnimas. So that's what he was going to do, with whole-hearted determination.

"Amatu, Limit Break!" All the computers went past green, and into the blue range of processor speed. All his reflexes, thoughts, and capabilities were doubled, and it felt great.

"Fire!" He let 500 missiles fly into the ranks of the oncoming assault. Keiji could only guess that more than 500 had died in that barrage, though. Micro-missiles could explode, and damage things in the immediate area.

"Screw this. Let'em all go!" He fired nearly all his micro-missles he had. He saved only 200 in reserve. The micro-missiles took out an entire wave of the enemy craft, and his comrades were pouring in long-distance support, with whatever long-range ordinance they had.

[B]\\[COM Link Established]//[To: Dale] ||[/B]
>>Hey, it's Keiji. If they make it too close to the base, as a last resort use your EMP Cannon. And make sure no other MechAnima is in the area, lest it be disabled for the rest of the fight. Good luck to you.
[B][Transmission End] ||[/B]

Keiji decided to engage the aerial foes in combat. He ignited his beam-talons, flying into the middle of the enemy mob. He was moving so fast, the Cylarges got ripped apart in an instant if they even were to touch his shockwave, coming in behind him. He gutted foes, anything that he saw was destroyed an instant later. There was no stopping him.

Lyu sat in Desh's cockpit beside the base.
[I]do you not think that we should be out there too?[/I]
"I know that Desh...but...no your right. Lets go."
She pulled the lever back and than pushed it forward quickly making Desh go into a full out run.
"Desh use your smoke screen. Give everyone a hand!"
A light grey smoke filled the area, she could hear confused voices over the links.
*Sayne, get sora to where she needs to be if she needs it. This smoke allows us to see them but they can't see us. Use it to your advantage*
She pulled Desh around and ran towards Ajack. He seemed to be holding up okay.
"Desh do me a favor."
[I]What would that be Lyu?[/I]
"End this quickly...I hate fighting..."
Desh growled loudly and tore a piece of an enemy as they passed, Lyu's face streaked with tears.
[I]I can feel how much it hurts you to do this lyu, but I assure you it will not last long...I promise.[/I]
"Thank you Desh."