Jump to content
OtakuBoards

More Fun and Whatnot


Recommended Posts

Posted
All Generalizations Are False!!!!!


uh-oh is this true or false? and Why?
Guest Dark Man X
Posted
It's false! Why? Because it just makes no sense. Come on people, isn't the otaku to get away from all of that school stuff and all the pressure in life? Or is that just me? hmm... something to think about. Dough!-_-
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
all generalisations are true because they are 'generalisations'


~Fin~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]all generalisations are true because they are 'generalisations'


~Fin~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You stating that he spelt it wrong... lol... are they true because they are generalisations...?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]You stating that he spelt it wrong... lol... are they true because they are generalisations...?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] Cloud spelling is right in U.S, I'm not sure if people spell different in England [/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u ppl spell socialisation and colour wrong too, although no Iwasnt stating that.

what I mean is that they are 'general' so there is no true or false.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u ppl spell socialisation and colour wrong too, although no Iwasnt stating that.

what I mean is that they are 'general' so there is no true or false. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I get it now [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue] I get it now [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't... can someone explain?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u ppl spell socialisation and colour wrong too, although no Iwasnt stating that.

what I mean is that they are 'general' so there is no true or false. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah you're right, well said.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]we dont spell color wrong.. ^_^ you do.. you spell it like its manour.. colour.. see the simalarities(sp?).. ? heh :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, you spell it wrong, because you speak "American" English which doesnt actually exist(I wish some one would tell Bill Gates that!)

And its False
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]all generalisations are true because they are 'generalisations'


~Fin~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well...I always thought that generalization was spelled the same in both of our English-speaking countries, but ok.

And yes, like Voodoo says, they are, uh...wait, I confused myself again...The question is a trick.

You're making a generalization by saying that all generalizations are false...therefore...

A generalization is sorta like pulling facts out of the air and making an aggregate assumption...so it is neither true [i]nor[/i] false...it is what you want it to be :angel:.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]The question is a trick.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Bravo Baby Girl...
Posted
Actually Color and Colour are both correct. Just like Favorite and Favourite or whatever other spelling....

American english IS a language... it's just different from real English.... kinda like saying Soccer... that word doesn't exist in real english, so is it wrong? No.... it's just another language....

Anyway, now that the meaningless argument over the spelling of a simple word is over, back on subject...

And BabyGirl already answered it... so... yeah... Trick Question it is.... fool me you don't.... see through you I do...
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Well, I guess I came too late to display my immense knowledge by being the first to state it was a trick....[/FONT] :rolleyes: :p [FONT=century gothic]How about this?

This sentence is false.


Anything in parentheses can(not) be ignored.
[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...