Jump to content
OtakuBoards

it's funny really


Recommended Posts

Guest liver_an_cheese
Posted
it's really funny that this place hasn't changed a bit. it's only the people that have changed and not the boards, other than the moderators and the ****load of smilies, this place has never really changed. it's a shame really. well you know what sucks? school. school sucks a ****** lot. hi mysticgohan, james, sephiroth, transtic nerve, and adam if you're out there. have you read any good books lately? and what's up with this smilie? :butthead: it's mooning me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liver_an_cheese [/i]
[B]it's really funny that this place hasn't changed a bit. it's only the people that have changed and not the boards, other than the moderators and the ****load of smilies, this place has never really changed. it's a shame really. well you know what sucks? school. school sucks a ****** lot. hi mysticgohan, james, sephiroth, transtic nerve, and adam if you're out there. have you read any good books lately? and what's up with this smilie? :butthead: it's mooning me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]

I hope you've read the rules above: watch the swearing. :)

The boards have changed, we've been able to rid ourselves of that spamming disease. I think guess most people don't like public humiliation...

Enjoy your stay. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]erm, I used to be safer sephiroth on the old boards, not sephiroth, but hi, anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE]
And ages ago, I was Flaming Blade if anyone noticed me. That was way back on the old versions.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I was Cell_Reborn...
I remember... FlamingBlade, Safer Sephiroth, laughing stock... thimoc*shudders*, H-Bomb... can't remember right now...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
um.........what was that all about????????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I was Cell_Reborn...
I remember... thimoc *shudders*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Can't anyone drop grudges against anyone anymore? Perhaps you have some personal issues with him or whatever, but if you dislike him because of his spamming...learn to get over it. It'll make your life happier :)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...