OtakuBoards

Im just curious about this

Guest BanhBao16

Guest BanhBao16
How many of you are actually a part of different anime sites?
It seems that this is one of the largest ones or maybe even the largest one..but anyhow...im sure someone here is a part of a different site as well as this one right? =P...but so yea...here are the other sites that im a part of:
[URL=http://www.animecrawlspace.com]www.animecrawlspace.com[/URL]

[URL=http://www.animeonline.net]www.animeonline.net[/URL]

and last but not least...this site XD...those are the ones that i know of so far...i wonder if there are other sites just like these

[b][size=1][color=darkslategray]I think I[i] technically[/i] belong to a couple other sites, but none of them is anywhere near as good as this one right here, so I haven't even visited the other ones since I found the OB. [/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=1][color=darkslategray]Everything I was looking for is right here, and the people are great, so why bother going anywhere else, right?[/color][/size][/b]

[QUOTE=elfpirate][b][size=1][color=darkslategray]I think I[i] technically[/i] belong to a couple other sites, but none of them is anywhere near as good as this one right here, so I haven't even visited the other ones since I found the OB. [/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=1][color=darkslategray]Everything I was looking for is right here, and the people are great, so why bother going anywhere else, right?[/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=indigo][size=1][color=indigo][font=Comic Sans MS]Ditto. I have a few random other anime message boards that I am a member of, but I don't think I've ever really done anything on those ones 'cept register. Otaku Boards is not spammy or anything and its rules help keep it a nice place to be able to just talk with other otakus. (Gah cannot express my self right now.:animesigh) Basically I'm trying to say Otaku Boards has all someone could ask from a message board and more. It's a great site and I see no need to be on any other anime message boards. [/font][/color][/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=indigo][size=1][color=indigo][font=Comic Sans MS]There are fanlistings that I'm a member of but that's really it in terms of other anime related sites. And I suppose some sites that include anime but aren't based solly on anime... but nothing comes to mind. [/font][/color][/size]
[color=indigo][/color]
[color=indigo][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Oh and BanhBao16 those links might get deleted.[/size][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=Gray][b]I'm not[/b] a part of any other [b]anime[/b] site.

I came to this one when it was in Version 4, a few years back, when Dragonball Z was a major thing-2-watch for myself.

I hung around the Dragonball section of the site for a while, but lost interest in Dragonball eventually.

Now we're in version 7, Dragonball forum is closed, and I just hang aorund here for general chit-chat in the Otaku Lounge, discuss the latest movies or bands, and maybe engage in a few RPG's. oh, and there's my [strike] ranting post[/strike] MyOtaku Too. ^_^;[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
This is the only anime message board i'm in I don't like to overcomplicate things with multiple boards and I'm not really big on the whole message board thing normally but it seemed like this site had a nice one and it would be a nice way to spend any spare time and it turned out i was right =D

[color=gray][size=1]I'm not even interested in Anime, I just like these boards because I can't seem to find any other quality boards and I know the members here lol.

So that would mean I'm not part of any anime community except this one. Don't see the reason in visiting many more boards if you know one good one. I only check the [url=http://seadogs.bethsoft.com/forums][i][color=gray]Seadogs Forums[/color][/i][/url] every once in a while because you can hold funny conversations there about how scottish people are evil and all that. ^^;[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=BanhBao16]How many of you are actually a part of different anime sites?
It seems that this is one of the largest ones or maybe even the largest one..but anyhow...im sure someone here is a part of a different site as well as this one right? =P...but so yea...here are the other sites that im a part of:
[URL=http://www.animecrawlspace.com]www.animecrawlspace.com[/URL]

[URL=http://www.animeonline.net]www.animeonline.net[/URL]

and last but not least...this site XD...those are the ones that i know of so far...i wonder if there are other sites just like these[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][i]

I came from Animeonline.net (AO) a long time ago, right after the big bang (when the site went down because it was underpayed) and it just kept going down and I got fed up so I looked for a new place. Somehow I came across OB and haven't really looked back. I use to post alot on MT ([url]www.minitokyo.net[/url]), and AO once it went back up and AT (down now but it was [url]www.animetalk.org[/url]) I knew alot of people from AO, and made alot of cool friends there. Sadly I left that all behind because all the posts on the new site are all so spammy and I really didn't like the layout so what was the point in me staying? It sucks because I really got to know the people after almost being there for a year, but now I'm here and I don't think I'll be going to any sites soon. Plus the moderators really kick people in the butt, which is good because you don't get the "Wut Colour IS ur FaVoRite" posts that you see on minitokyo. Don't get me wrong I liked MT, but Otakuboards has since become my new-found favorite. BTW Welcome to OB, you should stick around here longer, you'll like it a whole lot better believe me. [/SIZE][/i][/FONT]