Adam Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 :excited: This isn't any surprise, but I finally got the poetry site up for all of you to see and brag about your submitted works. The URL is... [SIZE=4]OTAKUPOETRY.COM[/SIZE] Enjoy. -Adam
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Just noticed that ad at the top of the screen, very nice :) My bro had some work published and is a Dr. of Liturature, so I have a contact :) :nervous: :worried:
Cecil Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Cool site Adam. The poems load EXTREMLY fast, although the only thing about it is I don't like the orange background.
Red Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [B]I quite like the backround. adds a mellow feel to the site[/B]
Shy Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like the color scheme, it is different from the white and purple of the boards and theotaku.com, color is a good thing. The site is really good too, I might submit something, but I don't know if it is very good...[/SIZE]
Krillen Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Yah I like the color too, if it were red it would feel different, I like the settle layed back orange.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [url]http://www.otakupoetry.com/[/url] ^link ^ I dont like the background either, but otherwise tiz cool
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1] Wow adam thats kewl..... I like it very much [/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [color=deeppink]Definitely looks nice. Dispite the fact that that color would normally be on my dislike list...it goes really well with the site...me likes :D[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 heh, well at least this gives some practicce to those who will be future poets :D :D
DeathKnight Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]O____O I'm the first poet on the list! Everyone: So...? Ken: Uhhhhh... O____O Cool...!!![/color][/b][/size]
Chaos Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Chill, Ken! You poems were Kick BUTT! Mine was ok. And I forget. Did Adam say there that no ohter entrys could come from the same person? Like if I did another poem 'sides Freedom, and sent it to Adam....would he put it up or not?
mornigndew Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [color=blue]The site is great, I don't like the background color [/color]
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 DDYYNNOOMMIITTEE!!! The Site is pretty cool!!! :demon: :naughty: Peace!!!:mrt: :therock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now