Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:excited:

This isn't any surprise, but I finally got the poetry site up for all of you to see and brag about your submitted works.

The URL is...

[SIZE=4]OTAKUPOETRY.COM[/SIZE]

Enjoy.

-Adam
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like the color scheme, it is different from the white and purple of the boards and theotaku.com, color is a good thing. The site is really good too, I might submit something, but I don't know if it is very good...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[url]http://www.otakupoetry.com/[/url]

^link ^




I dont like the background either, but otherwise tiz cool
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Wow adam thats kewl..... I like it very much [/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Definitely looks nice. Dispite the fact that that color would normally be on my dislike list...it goes really well with the site...me likes :D[/color]
Posted
Chill, Ken! You poems were Kick BUTT!
Mine was ok. And I forget. Did Adam say there that no ohter entrys could come from the same person?
Like if I did another poem 'sides Freedom, and sent it to Adam....would he put it up or not?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...