OtakuBoards

Sabbath Productions

Guest Sean

[CENTER]Sabbath Productions? Announcement...

[I]We have found her, the goddess of Oblivion, destruction, and death. We?ve uncovered her, her body perfectly preserved in ice, she has been found. Now, I am ready to unveil our plans for the future. Our goddess will be made re-born, and will cleanse this planet of the suffering made by man. Gaia shall be cleansed, by?Jenova.[/I]

[-?End Transmission?-]

?It?s true?they?ve done it??

?The bastards?

?It was only a matter of time?

?Suppose?but the bastards, what the hell are they doing, she?ll kill everything?

?Maybe that?s what they want??

?No, they want more than that?

?What??

?They?ll control her?she would be under their control?a goddess of un-imaginable power?

A cloaked figure pulled down his hood to reveal deep gold hair, with dark blue eyes and quite pale skin. The figure stood up and walked across the room, he picked up a framed picture, it was off a girl, she had quite long hair, coloured black with brown where the light hit it. The figure turned around to look at the group sitting amongst the crates.

?Well?are we doing something about it??

Another person stood up, ?What can we do? They have the world in there hands, Cloud?

Cloud glared at the figure who had spoken, still with the framed picture in his hands. He turned away from the group, putting the picture down he walked to the man that had spoken.

?We have her? Cloud stated, pointing towards the picture. He left the room, slamming the door behind him. Cloud walked down the hall, and down the stairs, reaching the door at the bottom. He looked back up the stairs, then pushed the fire exit open. The streets of Treno were dead, it was even the mid-afternoon, the skies were clear, the breeze was satisfying, but it was so quiet.

There wasn?t even birds chirping, no shops were open, no body relaxing in gardens, no-one at all.

[B]JE - NO - VA[/B]

Oh well, thank you for reading, it isn't much, but I don't want to give away too much. But now it is time for explanations and such. This will be something like a Final Fantasy RP, but a hybrid of FF7 and FF9, featuring Jenova as the goddess of destruction, and the eidolons being a main focus aswell. 'Cloud' isn't Cloud fromm FF7, neither is Treno from FF9. Be prepared for action scenes that will blow your brains out. ~_^

And onto Sign-Up's...

What do I want from you this time, well it's pretty simple, I [b]WON'T[/b] be playing Cloud. Cloud is Josh's (JJRiddler) spot, and 'the girl' is Jamie's (Saishi) [b]NOW OPEN[/b].

[b]Name[/b]: Anything will do, just no 'g0kUr0xZ'

[b]Age[/b]: 16+ please

[b]Gender[/b]: ~_^

[b]Appearance[/b]: XD, Thanks for the reminder!

[b]Weapon[/b]: Anything, from Magic to Katana

[b]Abilites[/b]: If you put Magic as your weapon, say what you can do. If you done Katana, say your skills, same with guns and anythnig else. You can always progress in your abilities in the RP anyway.

[b]Personality[/b]: Two or so paragraphs

And no biography I hear you say! Yes, I'm going to have these characters pasts unfold as the story goes on, so come up with something good you could perhaps 'flashback' too.
[/CENTER]

[B]Name[/B]: Cloud

[B]Age[/B]: 20

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Weapon[/B]: Two slightly enlarged Sais that he keeps in holsters on his back.

[B]Abilites[/B]: [U][B]Up, Up, Away[/B][/U]: Cloud can toss one of the sais towards the enemy, then, using the distraction, he uses the other sai to lift the enemy up, killing it. Note: Cloud can only use this on the lighter enemies.

[B][U]Repeat[/U][/B]: Cloud rushes towards the enemy, and stabs 'em with both of the sais, then slams them into the nearest solid object.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Good shizzle, man. Keep it alive! I'll finish the sign up later... Oh, and where's the appearance?

[B]Name:[/B] Orion

[B]Age:[/B] 22

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/demian.jpg][here][/URL] All the white on this clothes are filled in with black. Much shorter hair, down to his neck.

[B]Weapon:[/B] Two kodachis (short katanas).

[B]Abilites:[/B]
[i][U]Retribution[/U][/i] -- Orion moves much faster in general. He can run faster, think faster, and act much faster than he usually could.

[i][U]Justice Hammer[/U][/i] -- Orion runs at the opponent, slashing sideways with one kodachi, downwards the with other, then turns and slashes with both simultaneously downwards. When used in conjunction with [i]Retribution[/i], the move is unforseeable. (sp?)

[B]Personality:[/B] Orion is the generic loner type, being silent most of the time. He speaks only when he needs to, with as few words as possible. This of course, can understandably become quite annoying when holding a coversation with him. He veils his past in a black shroud, opening up his shielded past, emotions, and thoughts only to those who know him well.

When you become Orion's friend, you will find out that he is more social than you think. Other than that, he is usually found frowning, walking a few steps behind the rest of the party, and not taking the praise for his successes.[/SIZE]

[center]
[color=Palegreen][size=1][b][u]Name:[/b][/u]
Marlin

[b][u]Age:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Gender:[/b][/u]
Female

[b][u]Weapon:[/b][/u]
Black Magic

[b][u]Abilities:[/b][/u]
Marlin holds the generic Black magic skills such as Fire, Water, Lightning and Ice. One other skill she has experimented with is Bio.

[b][u]Personality:[/b][/u]
A Boisterous, loud and carefree socialite would best describe Marlin on a good day. On the oposite end of the spectrum one would find a horrifyingly short tempered recluse who would just as soon burn anyone to dust rather than listen to their sensless drabble. Fortunately, Marlin is a rather even tempered person who can be prone to mood swings in either dirrection, but doing so is a rarity for her.

Marlin holds a very small amount of nobility towards others, and would rather look after herself more offten than not. It isn't to say that she's irresponsible, it's that she's usually to lax to take care of anyone else let alone herself at times.
[/color][/size]
[/center]

Name: Kayin Zedd

Appearance: [url="http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=62598"]Click Here.[/url] Replace the red cloack with a black waist level leather jacket and the black shirt inside with a red muscle shirt. Turn his eye color blue.

Weapon: Mix of white and black magic with a steel dai-katana

Abilites: Basic level black magic (Fire, Blizzard, Quake, Thunder, Water, Bio), and basic level white magic (Cure, Life, Esuna).

~Arbiters Flame Dance~ A fire elemental attack using the sword and a fire attack.

~Whirlwind Spin~ Kayin creates a powerful tornado that sucks up whatever it touches and sends it flying.

Personality: He is a very outgoing and loveable guy, but he has a tendency to try to get on peoples good sides too often. He is hard to anger, and even harder to make him fight due to his magic and sword skills. But when pushed into a corner and fighting is a must, Kayin will explode to stay alive.

Kayin holds a very high trust in all people, unless shown otherwise. He dispises those who uses others and treats others like trash for no apparent reason. He will selflessly sacrifice himself to save even a stranger.

[b]~If anything needs changed, PM me~[/b]

I have fallen in love...

[CENTER] NAME:
Revelon Demasi Exavior III
APPEARANCE:
Attached
He wears a silk shirt and plain silver dyed pants. He wears a blue vest and blue armor with gold trim. On one shoulder peice the image of a swan is engraved in gold. A white cloak with no hood hangs from his neck, latched with a gold clasp.
WEAPON:
Silver Halberd of the Sea (7 1/2 foot)
ABILITES:
Rain Man:
Revelon summons a rain storm on the battle feild, causeing heavy water damage to the opponents and healing any allies.
Crimson Tide:
Revelon spears one enemy, lifts him/her up off the ground, and swings the halberd around once or twice untill he slams it into the ground, releasing the enemy.
PERSONALITY:
Revelon is a sailor and a soldier at hart. He is calm in danger and welcomes any challenge. Revelon has done some horrible things in his past, and he has been known to laps into deep thought and rememberance on journeys, not talking much at all. On occassion he can seem very dark and grim, but he ussually lightens up quickly. If asked about his periods of silence he will change the subject or simply not answer at all.
Revelon at hart is a careing person, and is ussually fun to be around. He will not hesitate to help a lady in need, and thinks himself quite the laddies man. True or not he is very honorable and respectful of the laddies. He has also taken to playing the steel flute, a rather common trade for sailors of his home. [/CENTER]

[B]Name:[/B]
Rin Dreadnought

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Gender:[/B]
Male

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=24&pos=30][COLOR=DarkRed]Rin[/COLOR][/URL]
He has deep golden eyes. Wears shades, and a glove that cuts off at his knuckle on his left hand.

[B]Weapon:[/B]
[URL=http://www.avalancheonline.com/images/FF9/pic17.jpg] [COLOR=DarkRed]Doragons[/COLOR][/URL]
(The red hilted blade) Two beautifully crafted daggers with a dragon's head on both of the hilts. Engraved at the bottom of the blades our the kanji for strength, dragon, and wisdom. He also weilds the Satsujin (blade in appearance picture) as well.

[COLOR=Red]-Itazuki-[/COLOR]
Drives blades into enemies stomach and twists them while they're inside. Then, pulls blades out and stabs in the arms.
[COLOR=Gray]-Jinsoku Kizu-[/COLOR]
Rapidly strikes the opponent, not giving them time to defend. Very stressful on the body.

[B]Personality:[/B]
Rin's eyes reveal nothing about his inner emotions, and neither does he. He's very wise, but he usually doesn't voice his opinion unless asked for it. He's not the loner type, however. He's very social and talkative, and is a good-natured guy all around. People are naturally drawn to him because of this.

Rin has had run in's with Kai, Akki and Orion, and has become good friends with them. He admires them as warriors and holds them all in high regard. He hopes to be able to meet many people, all around the world. Traveling is his biggest aspiration, and he vows that someday he will. He holds no fear of the world outside what he knows, because with his blade he is unstoppable.

[color=Navy][b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]I took a majority of this from the Final Fantasy VII RP that never got up, let me know if I have to change anything.[/color][b]

Name[/b]: Kai Hiwatari

[b]Age[/b]: 18

[b]Gender[/b]: Female

[b]Appearance[/b]: [/color][color=Navy][url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"]Here[/url], keep her goggles but replace her clothes with a [/color][color=#000080]forest green button up shirt with pink cherry blossoms embroidered on the bottom right side of the shirt, and creamish white cargos.[/color][color=Navy] She also wears fingerless, greyish blue gloves with grips on the underside.[/color]
[color=Navy]
[b]Weapon[/b]: Summoning Magic and [/color][color=Navy]the weapon in [url="http://img103.exs.cx/img103/2973/045lh.jpg"]this[/url] picture. She uses weapons like Zidane's, sometimes they're twin daggers, but usually they're a double ended blade that she keeps strapped to her back.[/color]
[color=Navy]
[b]Abilites[/b]: At the moment she can call on three summons, Shiva the Ice Queen, Ifrit the Fire god, and Ramuh the god of Thunder.
She also does an attack when she spins her double ended blade rapidly so it creates a tunnel of wind which injures the enemy badly because it's a slicing wind.

[b]Personality[/b]: [/color][color=Navy]Kai is a calm person and doesn't get angry very quickly. She is strong minded and never admits defeat, even when she's lost. She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly. She can easily keep a cool head in a heated argument.
Kai is very stealthy, flexible, agile and acrobatic and gymnastic and has been since she was a child. Kai's also a very good thief, also from when she was a child because it was part of her background growing up (revealed in the story). She's been trained in many of the Martial Arts since she was a child and is especially good at Karate, Kung-Fu and Judo. But if she doesn't like you, she'll show it, and you'd have to gain her trust because she has a sixth sense with people.
But sometimes she can have a quick temper from a case of mood swings, and if someone annoys her for a long period of time, let's just say you won't want to be around when that happens. She'll fight valiently if her friends or family are ever in danger.
In her free time, Kai likes to be outside and look at nature and everything that the world has to offer.
[/color][color=Navy] She's skilled with a number of bladed weapons, but prefers her double ended ones or twin daggers the most. But even without weapons, she's a hard opponent to beat because she knows martial arts from her deceased mentor and adopted father (revealed in story).[/color][color=Navy]
[/color]

Name: Garrek Flynt

Appearance: Garrek is a tall, imposing figure, muscular throughout his body. He has short, spiky black hair and ice-blue eyes, which a lot of people find scary and upsetting. He wears a black tunic, like a jacket buttoned all the way up, which has a high collar, and black combat trousers with black boots. His skin is pale, and his chest and back are deeply scarred. His hands are always covered by a pair of black leather gloves, for reasons unknown.

Weapon: A long-handled halberd and black magic which he can channel through his halberd

Abilities: FireBlast-He launches a ball of flame at his enemies from the blade of his spear, either killing them outright (weaker enemies) or damaging them (stronger enemies), then attacks with his flaming spear

Division-Garrek runs at the enemy, dragging the blade of his spear along the ground, before jumping and slashing the enemy right up their mid-section, up their stomach and their chest

Personality: Garrek is a very distant person, always far away in thought, but he is a nice guy once you get to know him. Mostly he is just misunderstood. Everyone sees him and thinks of him as a hard-man, a thug, but he is in reality an intelligent addition to any team, giving good advice to everyone in their times of need. He has a very troubled past, however, and a lot of his history is black and disturbing.

He is what he likes to call a warrior mage, a person who fights using brute strength and fighting skill as well as falling back on his magic attacks. He is a very skilled combatant, almost undefeated in the training circuit, but he has not had a lot of experience fighting out in the real world.

[size=1][B]Name:[/B] Akki Tabemono

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18537][color=white]Click Here[/color][/url]
[ She doesn't have cat ears or a tail. <<;; ]

[B]Weapon:[/B] Black Magic

-[color=skyblue][B]Kotonashi Suihou[/B][/color] ~ [Defensive] This is a protective bubble of water, capable of expanding to great sizes, and can contain large amounts of people/animals/substances/things. Can also be used offensively.
-[color=silver][B]Tou Uindo[/B][/color] ~ [Offensive] Summoning freezing winds and using them to either freeze the target in place or whisk them away.
-[color=red][B]Kasai Ya[/B][/color] ~ [Offensive] Large amounts of fire circulate between caster's hands, then is "thrown" at target. When the "arrow of fire" hits anything, it will explode, sending flames everywhere.
-[color=lightblue][b]Koori Toku[/b][/color] ~ [Defensive] Most effective in cold climate. Summoning a large block of ice that can be used to make a bridge/path/shield.

[B]Personality:[/B] Akki is very bubbly; constantly hyper and always happy to cheer others up. Speaking loudly and, generally, without thought, she can get on the nerves of others. As perky as she is, she's also very deviant. Her clever mind can get her out of almost anything, and get others into almost everything. It's also very hard to see her get angry.

Though normally quite the annoyance, she can be serious when she knows she needs to be. Akki also has a knack for finding out the very best in people; probably why she spends so much time with those that seem quiet and distant. Like most, she has her own demons to face, but she'd rather concentrate on the problem at hand then deal with her own "petty complications", as she calls them.

[/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Sorry about all the abilities. @_@;; My creative-ness took advantage of me. <<;; And.. uh.. I just thought this was funny, but my character's name means "Devil Food". Heh heh.. Yeah. >>;;[/size][/color]

[size=1][B]Name:[/B] Satori Imai

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] [COLOR=PaleTurquoise][url=http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/12926-20040523012918.jpg]Satori[/url][/COLOR]

[B]Weapon:[/B] Shuriken & Kanji Magic (very complex, doesn't use often in battle!)

[COLOR=LemonChiffon][B]Falling Star ~[/B][/COLOR] Satori hurls her shuriken into the air, which then splits into many smaller versions of the weapon and rains down on opponents.
[COLOR=LemonChiffon][B]Kanji Elemental Trap ~[/B][/COLOR] Satori uses one of her concealed daggers to carve/inscribe an elemental kanji into the closest thing to her. Does this in areas where enemies may stroll past ignorantly. Good for hunting.

[B]Personality:[/B] Satori is a cold hard b*tch on the outside and warm and fuzzy on the inside. She'll only really open up to people she really knows and likes, and tries to keep everyone shrouded in a mist when it comes to what they know about her. In other words she doesn't tell people much.
This is mainly because she is still figuring out a few things about herself, like why it sometimes feels like she has no feelings at all.
All in all, Satori is basically just a misunderstood individual. She doesn't know how to act around groups of people, so if someone thinks she's a certain kind of person she'll try to be the way they see her (ie: if someone labelled her a goth, she'd act goth, if someone labelled her a tomboy, she'd act tomboyish)[/size]

[size=1]Awesomeness! I can't wait to start![/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Lei Monde

[B]Age[/B]: 17

[B]Gender[/B]: Female
[B]
Appearance[/B]: Soon to be up

[B]Weapon[/B]: Summon Magic/White Magic
[B]
Abilities[/B]: [b]Summon[/b]
[list][*]Atmos - [I] When Atmos is summoned, it shoots a gravity ball from its mouth, which is directed towards his enemies. The enemies' get sucked into it then spat out, receiving damage. The damage Atmos causes depends on the enemies HP.[/I]
[*]Fenrir - [I] Fenrir, the mystical beast who devoured Odin in the battle against the giants, does an eerie howl in the night, which calls for the stone owl, The stone owl triggers the anger of the earth, which is represented by a rock hand which punches the enemies towards the skies.[/I][/list]

[b]White Magic[/b]:
[list][*]Cure - [I]Heals a small amount of HP.[/I]
[*]Reflect - [I]Puts a barrier onto a character, making them bounce back magic cast by the enemy to the enemy.[/I]
[*]Regen - [I]This spell causes target to regenerate HP gradually.[/I][/list]

[B]Personality[/B]: Lei wasn?t for the offensive, she grew up with two different coloured mages, a red, and a blue. Her parents were nice enough, they just didn?t get along too much, which caused Lei to hide away in books, learning the magic of white, producing enough power for summons. Thus she learned simple cure spells.

She became much more reclusive as time went on, and when it was time for her to leave, she left happily, not looking back, and going her own path in life.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Sign-Up's Are [b]CLOSED[/b] And with my announcements of a closed sign-up, I'll have to announce my cuts. All of your sign-up's were amazing, and I would love to accept you all, but I'm afraid it would be hectic. Please don't take it personally if you're not on the acceptant list, for I wish I could accept everyone.

[b]Accepted[/b]:
JJRiddler - Cloud
Retribution - Orion
Rin - Rin Dreadnought
Sakura - Kai Hiwitari
Kitty - Akki Tabemono
FireMage - Satori Imai
Angelus_Necare - Marlin
Treno - Lei Monde

--
What can I say, it was a hard choice, and for you Angelus, I like your character a lot, but I'm not sure where she would come into the story. I'll decide before I get the official thread in the Square. You'll know by PM.

For everyone accepted, congratudalations, your sign-up's were awesome, and your characters are perfect. For the people not there, I'm afraid they didn't fit in to what I needed, so muchly apologies. But all of your sign-ups were excellent.[/COLOR]

Name: Drak-Zaven Charlmangle (a series of nicknames, for the true name is known only to one)

Age: Despite the appearance of a sixteen-year old, Drak-Zaven Charlmangle is at least twenty-million years old, though was animated only two years ago.

Appearance: His white-haired-uundescernable-eyed appearance is only a temporary state, for soon the incarnation feeding inside him will bring out a monster only describable as the return of the monster-god K'zelzelon.

Weapon: Drak-Zaven Charlmangle's godly powers are manifesting at a much faster rate now, though he carries around two katana's, he blows his weaker enemies into nothingness with a thought.

Abilities:
Kill: All creaters considered "lesser" by the true K'zelzelon long ago are instantly slain into nothingness by Drak-Zaven Charlmangle.
God-Kill: Drak-Zaven Charlmangle may sacrifice himself to kill a god.

Personality: Despite his godly powers, Drak-Zaven Charlmangle is a traveler, seeking peace and keeping his terrible secret. His cleche is simply: "Eventually, you will die.". He hates himself becaus of the god-parasite inside him but fears death beyond all, he knows what his fate will be in the afterlife.