Posthumous

Whos ur fav  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whos ur fav

• Linkin Park
    • Static-X
    • Staind
    • Korn

[SIZE=1]*sigh* You people need to get your heads out of mainstream music, there is so much better stuff underground! And most times, listen too a band's stuff before they became "popular". Like Blink 182 was so much better(IMO) when they were Blink. But then they had to go and sell out. Sum 41 is really not all that good, never really was. Rammstein is good, though they're not really mainstream, a lot of people don't know who they are at all. I like "Du hast". You can't understand a word they're saying(in any songs, lol) but they are pretty freakin awesome. Linkin Park doesn't have any old stuff, but they're pretty good, if they would only keep away from the rap-like influence. The only song I like of Staind is "Mudshovel" (i dont remember how to spell it). SOAD is just plain awesome, but people areound here think they're new to the music world. HAHA! shows how little they know. Then there's always punk, ska, and emo. It's just the best stuff out there people!!! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i'm into a bit of local music myself.. moth..theres also another band that i listen to occasionally, floater.. they play around here alot ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ahh yes, good ol' local bands!You know? For such a crappy city(Omaha, where I live) we have some kick buttmonkey local bands here! I think it's because since there's nothing else to do in this town, they have nothing better to do except [i]get[/i] better! :D[/SIZE]

Bah..... GOD! I really hope Linkin Park doesn't go too mainstream.... They are one of the most unique American bands I've heard in a long time.... Those other groups all suck... sound alike... piece of unoriginla garbage..... Rammstein is anther great unique band... I suppose it's why I have all their albums... and they aren't American which is a HUGE plus....

My fav. Rock band(s) will never be just one band... and it will never be just American bands.... one of my favorite rock bands of all time is Metallica... but you have your dose of japanese music in their with Penicillin and L'Arc~en~Ciel and Malice Mizer, etc....

Also alot of you have probably never heard of Econoline Crush.... American group... great group... different sound.... good stuff... deffinantly check them out.

[color=crimson][size=1]I don't know why anyone would think that Linkin Park is underground...they are sooo mainstream.

Here in Australia, Linkin Park is virtually the same as Britney Spears lol...the same kinda people listen to both. But I guess this kind of music tends to go mainstream more quickly over here.

I personally don't like Linkin Park at all, it usually tends to be the younger kids who are into 'em.

Although I love Rammstein. Their mix of rock and techno is spot on...it works really well. My favourite song from them is Engel, but Tier and Buch Dicht are pretty good too...(lucky most people can't understand the lyrics of the latter, otherwise they'd be very shocked lol).

I'm not a [b]huge[/b] rock fan, but I like some Marilyn Manson stuff as well. My favourite song from them is probably Disposable Teens...it has the right mix of great music and lyrics.

[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]3 words live aus berlin...best rammstein album i ever purchased.

otherwise for some reason i got addicted to gackt recentlty which i know is kind of kiddie pop but i don't care there good.i also listen to pennicilin{due to transtics advice mind you} and...
sigh ayumi hamsaki. [/B][/QUOTE]

and 3 good groups/people at that! Gackt is rock.... kinda pop/rock but Rock... some of his songs sound kinda poppy but thats just the type of rock he plays.... and it's good stuff.... except that one guy thought Vanilla was garbage... is hould smack him.... Penicillin is the greatest ever.... and Ayu.... she's not my favorite artist but her remix stuff is great.

I don't have the Live aus Berlin.... although I should get it... i do have their three studio albums though.... great great stuff

James, as far as Linkin park not being mainstream, thats not what I meant... I dunno if you were refering to me or someone else.... I know they are... but they may become TOO mainstream and turn into some crap like Blink 182 or Limp Bizkit.... which I would hate cause they would change their music... which they don't need to do.....