Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is your favorite Mamodo out of these?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favorite Mamodo out of these?

    • Brago
      1
    • Zatch
      5
    • Zeno
      0
    • Yopopo
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue]
Zatch is my favourite mamodo too! :catgirl:
He's really cute. I hope that he would become the king.
And Kiyo is really smart.
I think that they are the perfect team! :animesmil
They really bring out each other's strengths.
And the individual weaknesses seem like nothing when they're together! :D

[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#007520]I'm going to let this poll run for a few days, and then I'm going to merge it with the [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45870]already existing Zatch Bell thread[/url].

-r2[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, if I had to choose a favorite mamodo it would be [B]Kanchome[/B]. Kanchome is weak, stupid looking, and pathetic, and that makes him loveable XD. [B]Parco Falgore[/B] is awesome because he's not only noble but stupid. I love 'Hey Hey Let's Dance All Day.' I assure you, I have danced all day while singing this before.

If I were going to take a mamodo into battle, though, it would of course be either [B]Brago [/B] or [B]Zeno[/B]. They're just plain powerful. I don't really understand Brago's purpose, though, and why he didn't get rid of Zaatch early on. Zeno's just a straight-up badass, though.

[B]Zatch[/B] himself is awesome, too. I love when him and [B]Kiyo[/B] are arguing and they get into some strange anime expressions.[/COLOR]
Guest Gun Preacher
Posted
my favorite is wonrei and le-en because wonrei is the coolest that and he knows kung-fu and the move were he makes the tiger come out the fist thats the sickest even on the game its cool.
Posted
Robs (I am not sure if I can spell it right) Welll he was small but kicks some serious but ^^! Kiyo in my opinion is a good partner. Zatch is cool as well...but if the Volcan 5000 was a mamodo...^^! Ponygon, I just love knowing he found his partner!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...