OtakuBoards

Anyone out there play Guitar?

Krillen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Too bad, I have short fingers, so I am not very good with musical instrument. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's why I gave up on guitar myself. My fingers are too short for bar chords. The only instrument I can really play is drums, you don't need long fingers for that. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]That's why I gave up on guitar myself. My fingers are too short for bar chords. The only instrument I can really play is drums, you don't need long fingers for that. :D [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]You have to be completely ambidextrous and stuff to play drums! lol, I have a hard enough time patting my head and rubbing my stomach at the same time. Then you have to keep a beat!! And you have to use your feet too!! That's too much for me to handle! lol :D[/SIZE]

:cool: i don`t play guitar but i know a lot of people who do and play in bands...i`m a singer and i write music ,been doing this for about 8,9 years now!!! but if you need some one hit me up...or if u know someone needs a singer hit me as well...:cool:

Anna, you are such an awesome drummer. Whenever you tried to teach me how to drum on two together but at different times, I could barely do that, but you can do the whole nine yards without really any problems! I have no musical talents except I can dance...but I wish I could play an instrument. I want to play the trumpet in band, and Autumn is supposed to teach me sometime, but I dunno....

And about Ryan, I think he has it in him, even if he does need to heal. But I guess me and him would never work out or anything since he wasn't interested. I know he thought I was probably really annoying. I'm used to people thinking that. But I'm hoping that something will work out with me and Jody. I don't want to go out with him because I don't want to go out with ANYONE because when I'm single I like them more...I just don't KNOW! *whines*

Hey guys its me...I started this thread, glad to see everyone replied. Sweet, i just played in a concert today, did pretty good. just found out that all the girls loved it and they all like me now, its awsome. i play lots of red hot chili peppers, under the bridge.

I can play weezer, lots of davemathews band, blink 182, nirvana, metallica, led zepplin, staind, incubis, the works
so you girls like guys that are good at guiotar and are talented with there hands huh? why dont you i m me on aol then,heheheh. screen name is partyman6913

Yes, Krillin, us girls LOVE guys who play an instrument. Well, at least I do anyway. I've always wanted to date a guy who did. Once I did though and it was bad because he valued his guitar more than he did me, and you CAN'T be like that. You should use it as an instrument of love or ....something! *sweatdrops and laughs a little* I WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE ON AIM BTW! MY SCREENNAME IS AngelofSuzaku! :D

LOL cam & piro

i've been playing guitar ever since i was seven, & seriously for about 9 years. bass.. for about 5. i have a 25 year old yamaha acoustic that has a great sound, a jackson kelly sid electric (it's black), & a boss metal zone distortion pedal (this is the best pedal ever). i also sing & play the piano.

yeah, i understand about musicians being hot, there was a time when i dated only musicians. the best was this drummer named josh. he could play like vinnie paul. the first time i saw him, he was playing "one" by metallica, which is really hard! he was probably the best looking thing i'd ever seen at that moment. LADIES READ THIS: he was wearing a spiked ring that dug into his fingers when he played. after a few hours, his fingers were bleeding, & i told him to take it off. but he said "no way, the pain drives me." i decided right then & there that i was going to seduce him. & i did!

p.s. everybody in my family plays the guitar well, but my brother jon in the best. he can play 8 fingered solos (& yes, ladies, he is hot).

I was teaching myself guitar for a while (it's one of those instruments that is simple enough to learn without any instruction), but realized it wasn't my instrument.. So as of now, I'm a pianist... I play mostly classical and compose stuff usually by improvisation. At school I compose scores for different instruments on computers that sound insane.. not like they're great, but they're crazy pieces of music. 11 year of piano now.. it's my instrument for life =]

I can play One by metallica too, the beginning is easy but the solo is hard as ever.

Here are the metallica songs i can play, i have a lesson in fact in about 30 minutes to practice orion...

Songs I can play by Metallica:
One
Enter light? or somthing like that...
Orion
NOthing else Matters
Welcom home sanitarium.

And I know 2 others but I forget the names dammit!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]what's that? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, a kazoo is a small cheap plastic instrument that soley relies on the vibrations of sounds you make yourself. It's like humming, but with an instrument. It has to be the easiest thing in the world to play, lol :D[/SIZE]