OtakuBoards

Anyone out there play Guitar?

Krillen

[SIZE=1]I can play the keyboard, but I have never had any formal lessons and cannot even read music, I play by ear. My crowning achievement is teaching myself the theme song to "Chrono Trigger." I also used to play the trumpet. But I wasn't very good...[/SIZE]

I don't play guitar, but I'm very attracted to the guys who do. There's something so gentle about a guy who can do that. And if they just start strumming so old song that I LOVE (like some classic Red Hot Chili Peppers..) then I just fall all over their feet. But I love music! Hence, I am a dancer ^^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I don't play guitar, but I'm very attracted to the guys who do. There's something so gentle about a guy who can do that. And if they just start strumming so old song that I LOVE (like some classic Red Hot Chili Peppers..) then I just fall all over their feet. But I love music! Hence, I am a dancer ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Excuse me! Are we the same person?! I think we are![/color]

[B]But guitars are like an aphrodisiac for some girls...teehe...:angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Tru' dat.

But it's funny that you posted that...because that's what I was going to post...and I'm a dancer too...(check out my profile) it's my life :D

And I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar...if I did, then I could [i]really[/i] be Michelle Branch...[/color]

It's funny how we are thinking alike ^^ Oh yeah, and dancing rocks! I haven't been doing it that long, only 2 years or so, but I absolutely love it so much. I have it on my profile too.

AND YES ALL GUYS SHOULD PLAY GUITAR AND BE GOOD AT IT! Because girls really do love guys who are talented with their hands. AND NOT IN THE PERVERED WAY! *squeaks*

[B]Because girls really do love guys who are talented with their hands. AND NOT IN THE PERVERED WAY! *squeaks* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh, no need to deny that the other way is also a plus...hehe :angel: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i didn't really want to post with only one word.. but all i can reply to that is.. :D :toothy: :angel: :smirk: :eek: :cool: :whoops: :excited: :tasty: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]RANDOM SMILEY ATTACK![/color]

[B]Hey...I just noticed your Hedwig! Harry Potter rocks! man, I want to go see the movie so bad, but it's already sold out for this weekend! *sniffles*:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I got tickets two weeks in advance. I am going on Friday at 4 pm. *snickers uncontrolably* Erm...no, what I meant was..."Oh I'm very sorry to hear that, Asuka." *snickers and runs away*.[/color]

[SIZE=1]I can kinda play. I have an electric guitar. I'm not very good, I can play a few parts of some songs, and even then I have to play them slowly to switch my fingers around. My fingers are too fat for the strings!! lol, which doesn't make sense cause I'm really thin, it just doesn't add up, ya know? lol.[/SIZE]

ah yes, guys who play guitar........... *faints* I've heard guitar-playing since before I was born- literally. And I grew up to my dad and his various bands playing 'til 2:00 AM for more than half my life. Since then he's stopped playing alot, he still does 60's/70's accoustic songs, but nothing like it used to be.... *sniffles* But yeah, guitar players have major brownie points w/ me.

[B]Anna, Ryan was one of the best guitar players I have ever witnessed. I really enjoyed hanging out with him. He could sing so well, too. I bet he's a big romantic. He sure does seem to have all the good stuff in him.... *sighs* [/B][/QUOTE]

well, you're right until the romantic part. Even if he has it in him to be that way, he won't be for a looooooooooooong time. Trust me, there's some damage that's been done, and it's gonna take a loooooooooong time for him to 'heal'. I've persoanlly never seen him as romantic at all. But hey, I could be wrong. ? :confused: